Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Story Info
A late night encounter she'll never forget....
2.9k words
4.07
26.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she shouldn't turn around but the feeling of being watched continued to creep down the back of her neck like icy fingers. Kira was not a superstitious person by nature but she had always had a sixth sense about danger, and she had to admit walking home on the night of a full moon had her in full creeped out mode.

"Get yourself together chica and stop being such a baby" she told herself. Pull up those big girl thongs and get your ass moving, she thought. At 25 years old and 5'7", Kira was extremely well endowed in all the right places. Courtesy of her Afro-Asian roots, she had an ass men drooled over and tits with big chocolate brown nipples that topped her 40DD's. This luscious package of caramel delight was balanced on a waist so small people often thought she wore a corset. Something her Japanese mother often told her to stop snapping at people about and be proud they noticed in the first place. Kira wasn't so sure about this logic, she garnered way to much male attention for her taste, but she wouldn't start doubting her mother's wisdom now. It had steered her in the right direction many times before. A bit mystical and mysterious Kira's mother was but anyone with their heritage would be. She sure wished she had listened to her mother about her previous occupation.

Kira once upon a time made her living as an escort. She was one of the top five escorts in the business simply by way of her exotic looks alone before an overzealous client decided to kick his dominance play up a bit by slicing her face when she refused to take it up the ass....literally. She was young , afraid, inexperienced and lacking the defensive skills inherent in her people at the time. Somehow she knew he would not make it a pleasant experience for her. Madame Sharone told them if they were uncomfortable in any situation it was their right to refuse services. This she knew the Madame took very seriously. The girls were provided top notch security on every date. However, that time security could not get there in time to prevent the unfortunate incident. Two seconds and her beautiful caramel tone was awash in blood. The wicked sharp letter opener extracted from the senator's briefcase did its intended damage. The scar has since healed and lightened until it's barely noticeable along the outside of her ear to just below her chin, but Kira is reminded of that fateful night five years ago every time she washes her face or applies light makeup. Nothing her waist length wavy black hair won't cover she muses.

Forcibly bringing herself back from her dismal reverie she finds herself on the subway platform waiting for the train. "What a fucking night. My back is killing me. I've got to stop being such a cheap ass and buy a car", Kira moaned. Though most people in Manhattan just took the subway in lieu of driving or just hailed a cab. It was absolute madness trying to find a parking space in this city. Most people just didn't want the hassle or added expense that came along with owning a car. Sighing, Kira thought it would be nice to get a ride home on a regular basis. She pulled her coat tighter around her thick curves as she saw the bright lights of the approaching train. It was cold as a witch's tit out here she thought. Spring has got to move its ass! Just then the train slowed down to a stop and the doors opened. Kira moved swiftly to any empty seat.

"Well isn't this my lucky night." An empty car was a blessing to a tired and worn out Kira. She could doze off in peace before she reached her stop. Power napping was a welcomed reprieve to her sore feet and frazzled brain. Waiting tables sucked. However it was temporary until she finished her Masters in Fine Arts. Her real passion was the singing she did at a super club part-time. In addition to working that night she crammed in a five page assignment this morning and uploaded it to her professor only a day late. School was kicking her ass these days. She was almost done, degree in sight by a matter of two semesters and she had to graduate even if it killed her. Not even realizing she fell asleep Kira was jolted awake by the sudden grinding stop the train made. Nearly throwing her off her seat Kira grabbed onto the pole in just enough time to catch herself. Unfortunately not before cracking her head on the metal support pole in the process.

"Ugh! That better not leave a bruise! I have to sing tomorrow evening and a black and blue forehead is NOT sexy. What kind of moron is driving this train?" she screamed. Yes the car was empty so she felt no compunction whatsoever to control her outburst. Just then the lights went out. Not an uncommon thing on the subway but for some reason she could not explain the icy fingers were back, crawling up and down her neck. The lights remained off. This did not seem typical at all. The lights never took this long to come back on and come to think of it she never heard the conductor make an announcement either.

"Huh, this is freaking me out and it's too late for this shit. Halloween is way over and April Fool's Day is not here yet." Kira suddenly felt lightheaded and her head began to pound. She attempted to stand but found her legs were not cooperating. After slumping back down onto her seat the next thing she remembered was feeling woozy then nothing. Kira awoke to cold hands ripping her jeans from her body. Another set of clammy paws were tearing at her cardigan and tee-shirt.

"My cardigan....my fifty five dollar cardigan! Dudes are you serious! Do you know how often I can afford an Ann Taylor button down cashmere cardigan! Once a fucking year you imbeciles!!" She must be losing her mind she thought. I'm worried about a sweater in the middle of getting raped. Wow were her priorities in the toilet or what. Evil cackling preceded some really foul breathe as fiend 1 fondled her double D's, leaned down and roughly took a big brown nipple into his mouth. Biting down and sucking just this side of pain mixed with pleasure he hungrily attacked her other nipple.

"These nipples taste like fucking milk chocolate Reese" the cardigan killer said to fiend 2 now licking up the inside of her thigh. "Shut the fuck up Rafe and let's get what we came for and be done with this already. My cock is about to burst if I don't fuck her cunt soon." "Well you're the one about to lick her from ass to clit when all you have to do is plow her pussy right now. What the fuck are you doing Reese?" Kira thought, shouldn't she be screaming and trying to fight off this attack? The fact that she was actually asking herself that question scared her more than getting her pussy licked and sucked and her nipples chewed on by two complete strangers. Maybe because it actually felt divine and she hadn't been fucked reeeeally good in over a year.

The last man she dated was too busy rolling off of her mid snore to worry about if she orgasmed or not. Two minute Tom that he was. She usually got herself off right after anyway. These two must think she was still unconscious or just didn't give a shit because they hadn't noticed her eyes were slightly open and sweat covered her body. On an unconscious level she surmised she must be scared if she was covered in sweat, right? At that moment Reese, fiend 2 began drilling her surprisingly wet pussy with his tounge. He started rough and just plowed his tongue in and out. It had to be the longest tongue she'd ever seen or felt for that matter because she felt it travel all the way up her canal and hit her in all the right places. Aside from Gene Simmons who owned a tongue like this? Not only was it long but it felt ribbed.

Kira was totally lost to the sensation created by this beast called Reese's tongue. Her second assailant chose that moment to remind her he was still there as he lifted her back off the seat and slid behind her to use him as a sadistic comfy cushion. As her pussy was being ravished by the most lethal and exquisite tongue in the world and her breasts were being manhandled deliciously, her juices began to gush out of her hot canal. He couldn't lick it up fast enough. Her pussy was oozing thick cream just as she began to orgasm. She felt the buildup and release of pressure flow through her body so fast she wasn't prepared for the impact. She couldn't contain the scream ripped from her throat.

"Am I wet enough for you now?" Kira said breathing heavily and trying not to own up to how much she needed that orgasm. Shock staggered the two for just the barest of seconds and they continued their assault on her sex starved body once again. The one named Reese stated, "So you're awake huh you little tease. That's fine with me as your screams will be music to my cock, slut". "Reese her pussy walls will milk your cock wonderfully now that her heart rate has sped and the air smells like a mix of fear and excitement", Rafe said.

He continued to stroke and pinch her nipples possessively. He moved back from her body, his fingers slipping from her nipples to lay her flat again. He seemed to be wearing no pants because he was able to thrust his pulsing cock into her mouth immediately. He gave her no time to adjust before he rammed his thick hard cock down her throat. Kira was so taken aback by the ruthlessness of his thrusts that she began to choke as he bottomed out at the back of her throat. Kira was no novice to oral but he was fucking her mouth like a demon hell bent on drilling another hole in the back of her head. It didn't help her that the angle allowed him even deeper access as he held her head tilted upwards as he continued to fuck her mouth. Just when she knew she was going to hurl all over his dick and pass out again he pulled out until just is throbbing thick head was all that remained.

His moaning grew even louder just as he spasamed and liquid heat began pouring down her throat by the buckets. It just shot and shot down her throat until he stopped jerking and then dulled to a slow drip. Rafe removed himself from her hot mouth and climbed off Kira to resume his spot at her breasts dripping creamy cum on her tits in the process. As he continued to tweak and suckle each one he squeezed them both together and licked what was left of his cum off her breasts. He liked the way his spunk tasted, loved to suck his cream right out of a woman right after he shot inside of her. Was even better mixed with her creamy cum as well. Maybe Reese would allow him to eat a cream pie after he finished fucking this juicy one. He surely hoped so.

Speaking of Reese, he was licking and sucking her cunt with a steady pace and ferocity that was unnatural. Well they were a bit unnatural after all Rafe thought to himself. "Awwwww ohhhhh this shit feels so damn good! Please don't stop you fucker please don't stop!". Just then another orgasm ripped through her body and super sensitized everything connected to a nerve. Simultaneously the sucking of her nipples and the licking of her clit became too much sensation for her to handle and she lost consciousness again.

She awoke once again to a foreign feeling of being sandwiched between two bodies. Just as she opened her eyes completely Rafe who was beneath her raised her thighs up until her ass was off his cock and in the air. With her head resting on Rafe's shoulder she felt warm thick fluid drip down the crevice of her ass cheeks. Reese parted her cheeks and smoothed the warm viscous fluid around her hole and began to slowly work his finger inside. "Oooooo what a tight little hole this one has Rafe. I don't think she's ever been fucked open." Kira felt two fingers then three slide in this time, spreading her hole that much wider with each glide in and out of her hot tight ring. As Rafe began to lick and suck her neck Reese lowered her semi opened hole slowly onto Rafe hard cock.

Kira's initial instinct was to squirm and move away but Rafe bit down on her neck with just enough pressure to immobilize her or dare she run the risk of pulling away and ripping skin and meat. Rafe slowly thrust upward just enough to breach the tight rim of her ass to get his head through. At that moment the pain was all Kira could think about although his bulbous cock head was lubricated with a mix of pre-cum and lubricant, his hot stick was huge inside her ass. As he continued to push forward Reese continued to push her even lower until his cock was fully sheathed in her screaming hole. Lubricant withstanding he was just soooo big. Kira felt like she was being ripped apart from the size and pressure but just then she felt Reese's tongue on her clit. Oh boy was that a welcomed sensation. He alternated french kissing her pussy lips to sucking and laving her clit while Rafe continued to open up her ass with continued slow measured thrusts. Reese inserted a finger into her drenched heat at the same time wringing moans from all of them. Reese removed his fingers and mouth and climbed onto the seat between their outstretched legs.

Brushing his hand against her pussy he slathered her cream to coat her lips and lathered his straining rod. He angled his cock at her opening and thrust so far inside pushing her further down onto Rafe's power driving cock. For the first time Kira screamed with the alternating pain pleasure sensations racking her body. Rafe had a death grip on her tits, offering them up to Reese like a sacrifice which he happily accepted and sucked and bit like a starving animal. Kira knew she would be terribly bruised in the morning but the feeling of being impaled on a cock in her ass and a cock in her pussy was a feeling she could not come close to describing. If anyone had told she would have enjoyed being fucked, debauched and sodomized all in one night she would have called them a fucking liar and drop kicked their ass into tomorrow. But here she was enjoying the wildness of their fucking. Yes she let them believe they had the upper hand but they had no idea just what type of freak they stumbled onto tonight. For Kira was a special kind of breed. Her mother's people weren't called Sirens because they sat on top of police cruisers. No, Sirens called errant sailors and men alike to them and ultimately their deaths.

As all three continued to pump in and out of each other, cocks filled Kira to bursting as she felt them continue to expand in both her holes she knew it was almost time for their last climax. Both men were sweating and grunting, rutting on her body like sex crazed lunatics, Kira began to feel her orgasm gather momentum from every part of her body. With the men on the precipice Kira opened her mouth and out came the sweetest song any man had ever heard. Reese threw his head back and thrust into Kira's battered pussy like piston while Rafe was forced to limit his thrusts to half the speed of light, they both erupted in her ass and pussy holes at the same time. The beautiful pitch of her voice and the heat of her scorching pussy drove them to the brink of madness. Kira's muscles milked both men's cocks until the both screamed for mercy for her body literally had a death grip on their cocks. Kira felt both men collapse and try to relearn how to breathe.

As Kira brought her song to an end she stared at the top of Reese's head perplexed. She thought fiercely, I'm a Siren for heaven's sake these two men should be dead. Reese lifted his head as if he were in her head and said "we know love, for we are Sirens too. The male colony has dwindled down to just the two of us over the centuries and we were desperate to find a female Siren of the right age and fertility to help us repopulate. We've been following you for a month now but it was only on the full moon we had a chance to impregnate you. You have no idea how happy we were to finally get you alone and introduce ourselves properly" he said with a beautifully wicked smile.