Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you value his baby making manly parts, I'd treat him to a crash course in American culture for Dummies because I'm about to drop the both of you like a bad habit! Male Sirens, last of a dying breed be damned! You guys came after me NOT the other way around! It would be wise for him to remember this. I am NOT your average run of the mill chick, moron!"

Kira was furious. The nerve of this bastard to use her body and treat her in such a fashion. Great lay or not, she would not stand for that shit. Reese bowed his head and apologized for Rafe's comment once again. Kira sighed, "I think it's best we find some way to come to terms with this predicament we find ourselves in. I am willing to learn more about you and how you've come to such a disastrous crossroads. I have to be honest and tell you I've never heard of male Sirens in my life. I've been laboring under the notion our race was made up of females alone. We mate with humans and other supernaturals but our offspring are always Siren, and always female. Could you possibly be wrong about your kind? Perhaps you're an off shoot of Mermen? How do you know you're Sirens?"

Reese patiently listened to her rambling, as these were questions he was asked many times over in their quest to find female Sirens who were so well hidden from them. How or why this occurred was something he would have to tell her sooner or later. While it appeared she enjoyed their joining's, she appeared resistant to the notion of helping him and Rafe's cause. Reese knew the way they introduced themselves that first night of the last full moon was perhaps not the best way to approach a female for help they desperately needed.

"As we are currently in the basement of a building, I'm sure you would agree it would be in our best interests to find someplace more conducive to a lengthy discussion." His logic was not totally lost on Kira. As pissed off as she was at the situation in general and Sir Rudeness, she was after all naked and covered in the musk and cum of two different men in the basement of her aunt's building. Her aunt was liberal but not that damn liberal.

"Fine. I would like to clean up and get my head together at this particular moment so I agree this is not the best place for a roundtable. However, I demand some answers in the immediate future. Like tomorrow morning!" she demanded.

"This will not work for us. Rafe and I cannot be out in the daylight. We are at our weakest then and I believe we are being hunted."

Kira thought this whole situation was a load of crap to begin with but nooow she really thought they were two confused whackado vampires. Sirens never had a problem with daylight. This was just plain crazy. Who were these two?

"Fine, then tomorrow night it is. I am off for the rest of the weekend and I need to get to the bottom of this madness as soon as possible. I cannot have you too whackos following me around every full moon," she moaned.

"It is settled then, tomorrow night we will meet. Rafe and I have a place 20 miles north of here. We could meet there if you'd like or I will be much obliged to pick you up here. It is up to you."

Kira thought, what the hell. They seemed to be able to track her down wherever she went anyway. Something she would definitely inquire about at the meeting. "Very well. I will meet you in front of this building tomorrow at 8pm sharp."

"Consider it a date," he whispered as he nipped her ear and that wicked mouth of his tilted up in a sexy smile. At this, the two Sirens vanished. Just like that.

This situation got more and more bizarre by the minute Kira thought as she made her way upstairs to her aunt's condo.

12