Please Ask That Question Later

Story Info
Jules stays overnight with Joe.
1.1k words
3.26
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tale #6 -- Please ask that question later

It was a usual weekday. I have been seeing Joe for a while and we were finishing up our studying. The fraternity house was quiet, which is a sharp contrast to a weekend night. The room where we were quietly studying would have been a zoo. It was late and I didn't want to go back to my apartment; I was tired.

"Stay the night, Jules," Joe said as he stretches his arms. I still look at Joe in awe. He has to be the prettiest man I have ever seen. He stands about my height, very dark skin, no hair on his body other than his head; I am lucky. When we lie naked together, I love just kissing and licking every portion of his body, like a giant chocolate Popsicle.

I am not hung up on a man's penis size. A penis does not make a man, but I have to describe Joe's organ. It is an absolutely amazing sight. One day after we had a little to drink, I ask Joe to measure it. I sucked the tip of it (that's get him extremely excited), to get him hard. Then I got a ruler out and held it against the erect organ. The ruler showed twelve inches along the side. Twelve fucking inches! I would have fallen in love with Joe regardless of his dick size, but it makes a nice toy and very fun to play with.

"There's no bed available in your room, Joe. Where am I going to sleep? Don't say your bed; there are three other guys in your room. That would be kind of weird, don't you think?" I replied.

"They are not going to say anything; it will be cool." I know this is probably true. No one would cross Joe, for on top of his good looks and penis size, he is very strong and muscular.

"Okay. Maybe it'll be kind of fun, and maybe erotic," I said to him with a twinkle in my eye.

I went to my car to get my bug-out bag. It's a bag of toiletries, pajamas, and clean underwear; just in case. Once back inside, I use the guest bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed.

The house is quiet and I find myself to Joe's room. The main light was out. Two of his roommates were reading by small lights attached to their headboards, and the third was already sleeping. Zack and Adam were in the other bunk bed, and Cole was the sleeper on Joe's top bunk. I climbed into bed with Joe. The sheets were clean and Joe smelled good.

Joe laid on his back and snuggled up next to him. We rested like this for a while, until I reached out and started touching Joe's massive organ. It responded quickly, like it normally does. I look at it, move the tip of my finger around the head, and slowly traversed the length. I grasp it around the base and see that I'm just able to touch my fingertips. Nice!

Joe moves up and props himself up with his back against the head board and puts his arms behind his head. I know what he wants. This is his signature position when he wants to watch me suck him off. And I am certainly going to give him a show. I climb under the covers and between his legs. He moves the sheets so that he can see the blowjob, but Zack and Adam cannot. The cock is fully hard, but laying on his belly because of the weight. I stand it up so I can better access to it and take the head into my mouth. My tongue makes circles around the head, and I suck on it kind of hard. I know he really likes this. I look up and Joe is watching me closely. My hand is still holding on to the base to steady it and make it easier for me to perform my task.

Out of the silence I hear, "Joe. Did you take a look at the 3rd chapter in our Poly Science book? I wonder what they meant they said that the basis of our political system in the United States is derived from ideas from Aristotle."

"What the fuck, Adam? I'm trying to get a blowjob." Joe responds harshly.

"Sorry Joe. Hi Jules, how are you?" Adam says sheepishly.

By this point Joe's organ is slightly past entrance of my throat. I've never consumed more than six inches of the unit, but I like to see what I could do. Joe enjoys watching me try. I slip the organ out of my mouth and said "Hi Adam. How are you?" I watch as a string of saliva connects my lips to the head of Winston (our pet name for Joe's prick).

"I'm okay. Didn't mean to disturb you," Adam replies.

Joe reaches out and gently, yet forcefully, guides my head back onto his cock. I resume where I left off. His hand goes back to the back of his head, and he continues watching the spectacle. The head pops into my throat, but that is about a far as it will go. Luckily Joe cums within ten minutes or so. My jaw gets tired stretched this far. I start moving my head up and down, taking the dick all the way out, then taking it in again. Joe likes this (what man wouldn't), and he reacts accordingly. His breathing gets heavier, but not loud.

I cannot imagine what Adam and Zack are thinking. They are probably extremely horny right now knowing what is going on just feet from them. They have never seen me give Joe a blowjob, but they have seen my head going up and down under the sheets. I smile inside. That thought turns me on.

In my mouth a salty taste is detected. I remove the organ and look at it. There is a drop of precum at the tip. He's close! I attack the organ, quickly moving my head up and down. I grasp and massage his nuts. I hear a quiet grunt, and my mouth is immediately full. God, does this guy cum bucketsful. His nuts constrict and loosen time after time as the fluid gets pumped into me. Most of the semen seeps out of the corners of my mouth. Joe remains typically quiet. This is such a contrast to some of the other guys I've sucked off.

Finally, the ejaculation subsides. Joe is noticeably calm and relaxed. I swallow the cum that remains in my mouth (which I really don't like doing), and clean off his dick with my tongue. As I'm cleaning, Joe picks up his conversation with Adam, he is not even watching any more.

Joe's cleaning is done and I climb up next to him. The conversation draws to close and all the lights eventually go out. Joe rolls over onto his side and takes me into his arms. This, my dear friends, is what life is all about -- comfort and security. We doze off...