Please Brother Please Pt. 04

Story Info
Maria goes to a human pony club to get her bros Dick.
9.2k words
4.08
14.6k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers

"Where are my panties?" I angrily spat at Louise the moment she walked through the door.

"I had to take them," she confessed.

"You don't even deny it?"

"Of course not I want you virginal, unspoiled by your brother's cock."

"But why, what's it to do with you?"

"Listen here you stroppy little bitch and do as you're told," Louise raged suddenly rounding on me, "I've one more task for you and in it, you're worth more as a virgin. Do this and you'll get all your soiled panties back."

My anger had superseded my reason. Louise was my mistress and I had to confess she had improved my anxiety and fears of the outside world immeasurably and got the address of my dream boyfriend, Garth.

"I'm sorry but I'm sure just one good rogering from my brother will be my key to freedom, the icing on the cake." I ineptly explained.

"You are mad you know that?" Louise said, "If you stick with my alternative therapies, you'll be back with us normal people before you know it."

"Normal?"

"Well, functioning," laughed Louise, "It's for the better and you know it."

She was right and once more I but myself in her hands.

It was a bright summer morning, and we were driving out into the country. We were in a lavish part of the countryside, scattered with country mansions and opulent gardens. Louise turned the car through a gateway of high pillars and black cast-iron gates. It took us into a long straight gravel driveway with an avenue of trees. In the distance was a majestic grey bricked mansion, with big high windows and double doors. The country house exuded class and money. I saw a sign that directed us to the stables and Louise turned towards it without a thought. She parked on a gravel square among a bevy of four-wheel Range Rovers.

I followed Lou through a neat avenue of trees that certainly held in the sound as we passed through them. I had the feeling we were moving into a restricted off-limited area. I could hear the crack of a whip and female demands, "Get those knees higher!" I heard followed by the crack of a whip, "Faster, head back, stop, go!" I looked to my right and saw a naked man wearing a harness with his arms tied hands to elbow. A long lead stretched out to a pretty blond girl in tight jodhpurs, an equestrian jacket over a white blouse, wearing long black riding boots. In her other hand was her whip, which she skilfully cracked on or around his buttocks to enforce her commands.

The equestrian girl stood centre ground as her human pony trotted around her at her behest. One shot of her whip hit her human pony square on his ass and he jumped frantically to obey her out of fear. His cries were muted as he was biting on a rubber bit fitted into his mouth.

"This way Maria," said Louise as I nervously looked back at the harsh regime the naked human pony was being put through.

As I turned I bumped into Louise's large frame and saw in front of her an eloquent sophisticated lady in her equestrian attire. She held a whip behind her with both hands, flexing it on the roundness of her tight shapely bottom.

"Welcome to pony club," she bid with a hushed swagger making me feel nervous. This was underlined as I jumped to the sound of the far away crack of the whip. I hoped against hope that Lou had brought me to help train men but the illusion was quickly smashed as the extremely well manicured and scented equestrian woman stepped towards me and took me by the jaw.

"Show me your teeth," she demanded, squeezing my mouth to expose my mouth furniture. I croaked as she turned my head.

"She looks healthy enough," she said directed at Lou.

"She may be a little unfit but nothing that you couldn't whip into her," cruelly revealed Louise.

"Take your clothes off," demanded the equestrian lady.

I went into an emotional tailspin and I looked to Louise and yearned for her to pull me out of this underground coven club but no support was forthcoming.

"Do as you're told, there's good girl," she insisted, "you're going upmarket now, in the land of the luxurious and the quicker you know your place the better."

The equestrian mistress brought the whip out from behind her buttocks.

I looked up at Louise who just stared straight ahead.

"I see we're going to have to break this one in," remarked the equestrian boss.

"Sorry," I quickly apologised, "you've caught me on the hop," I tried to explain.

"Silence" yelled the boss with a crack of her whip on her boots, "now I don't expect to hear you again, get your clothes off, now!"

I quickly pulled my jumper off over my head and looked at the equestrian boss where to put it as she studied my breasts. "Come on hurry!" She scolded.

I quickly threw my jumper on the ground and immediately brought my hands up to unhook my bra.

"I'll be off now," said Louise to the equestrian boss and turned to go without bidding me farewell. I dropped my trousers quickly feeling quite fearful. There was a feeling of professional privacy that was beyond the law and it scared me. I slipped my panties down and added them to the pile of my clothes on the grass. I naturally stood up to attention as an all-pervading sense of unbridled authority overtook me.

The equestrian boss slowly circled me as some lowly stable boy raced out and collected my clothes. He didn't even try to sneak a peek at my naked body as he gathered them in. He scuttled away obediently and I suddenly felt imprisoned by an unveiled clan. My nervousness hit a new high as the equestrian boss went behind me. I felt her hands on my ass, kneading my buns, sizing them up. She then brought her arms over my shoulders and groped my breasts.

"Hm, nice and solid, they won't be bouncing around too much," she said to herself, "they will when we have you running though," she added with a smirk.

The equestrian trainer who I had noticed when I entered was summoned over. "Get her up to speed quickly," the boss said to her, "I want her used tonight."

"Yes, boss!" She replied with a military air, before putting a collar around me and leading me out to the training ground.

"And Gill, make sure you get her nice and sweaty!" Said the boss as an afterthought.

"Yes, Boss."

Just as I was led away a line of around twenty naked men all with their arms folded and tied behind them marched towards us. They were being escorted by four upper-class girls, all in jodhpurs, black boots and the obligatory whip. They marched past me in complete silence, only noticing my nakedness through their periphery vision. Their bodies were soaked in sweat and their cocks limp and flopping. "Eyes front," yelled one of the girls on guard, cracking her whip for good measure.

I obeyed fearing she was talking to me.

"Halt!" Yelled my trainer.

I stood stock-still and felt both arms roughly pulled back and tied hand to elbow. Then I was put into a body harness, it's leather straps pinching my boobs a little.

"Sorry about that," apologised the trainer we don't have enough Philly's for female harnesses. Lastly, I was fitted with a mouth bit, that was thankfully quite loose.

My trainer backed away and I soon heard the crack of the whip and the command to run. Having been subjected to an insular life for years and had only need to sprint to open my front the door for a delivery, my running was on the side of safety, especially as I had bare feet. This was going to goad my trainer and sure enough, I felt the crack of the whip on my ass.

The sting of the whip made my head jolt back as my bound hands tried to move down to protect my vulnerable ass but the hands to elbow tying make sure I couldn't lower my hands to protect my bottom.

"Faster!" My trainer barked as she unleashed another stinging blow. Once more my head jolted back and my ass forward subconsciously trying to evade a phantom whip.

I speeded up despite the uncertainty of my footing and the embarrassing bouncing of my boobs.

"Faster!" She demanded as yet another crack of the whip was let forth. This shot missed but the fear of the whip she had already instilled in me had my ass jolting forward and my legs running harder.

"Now run on the spot and get your knees up so hight they almost touch your tits," my trainer demanded.

I did as I was told getting my knees right up on the spot. My chest started to heave heavily as already I was close to exhaustion.

"Right! Keeping your knees up move forward," she yelled cracking her whip giving me an adrenaline burst, which overrode my tiredness and jerked me into action. Round and round I went, my knees kicking up and my boobs rolling. I became breathless and stopped without permission.

"Did I say you could stop?" Barked my trainer.

"I'm sorry mistress, I'm exhausted," I gasped stupidly bending over to take large gulps of breath. The whip lashed hard across my exposed buttocks and took me to a dry scream. My head jerked up and I tried to push my weary limbs on.

"Get those legs higher," my trainer bellowed again. Again my ass was whipped and so I pushed myself on.

"Don't stop, I can whip your ass all day if I need to," she threatened.

On I went giving it my all but my limbs were close to exhaustion. My trainer could see I was trying but still cracked the whip. Not on my ass thank god but close enough to keep me honest. My saliva was dribbling around my bit as I gasped hard for air, my boobs heaving and bouncing in the frantic fight. My stinging butt was driving me on even though my legs were close to giving out. My mind was wiped with only one thought within; Move!

"Stop!" Was the command, an order that didn't take much heed. I bent over and gulped in the air. After three deep breaths, I got some semblance of thought back.

"Don't bend over," I thought to myself, "that's just asking for it." I stood upright with my head tilted back. Reason flooded back with every gulp.

I knew from experience that a body bent over presented a stretched ass, one that would find the lash of a whip harder to take, opposed to one where I was standing upright. Despite my urgent fight for breath, my trainer could somehow sense I was thinking and that was enough for her to drive me on, to keep me close to exhaustion and an inability to think.

"Move!" She yelled as once more she whipped my ass. I reared up and moved on command. The lash wasn't as hard as the others and I gave a little thought as to why. Maybe it just didn't catch my ass right; Maybe she was getting tired or I was getting used to it. This was all pure folly as the next crack of the whip sent an adrenaline-fuelled painful shock from head to toe. I obediently pushed on faster for her using the little amount of energy I had managed to save in my brief rest.

I kicked my legs up and moved forward with gusto but very soon I was spent again gasping for breath. As soon as I slowed down my trainer was onto me. Again she hit me with a bone shuddering whip to my ass. I cried out against my bit and felt tears roll down my cheeks. Again she whipped me and again I jolted a little into life. My knees unable to get high, my head dizzy with exertion and my limbs crying out for oxygen.

"Stop!" My trainer cried and I quickly obeyed, once more I stupidly bent over presenting my ass for a crack of the whip but I was too spent to think. I urgently gulped in air as I dribbled around my bit, my eyes blurred with tears.

"Go!" She hollered. That was a short rest but I obediently obeyed and pushed myself forward.

"Knees up!"

I did my best but it was impossible. I was dimly aware of sweat streaming down my heated body. Even now and then a little breeze would light up my intimate sweaty areas with a cold soothing kiss.

My ass crack, pussy, boobs and armpits would go cold and I hungrily took in such small pleasures.

"Stop!" came the command.

I eagerly stopped and took in the air.

"Go!" She demanded with yet another crack of the whip on my ass. The pain took me to another silent scream but my body didn't react. I was beaten, exhausted and all I could do was wait for the next lash. I took the seconds for the next whip to take in air such was my weary state.

"Go!' She screamed louder with another crack of the whip.

I managed to plod on with a huge breath for each step. I was leaning forward and wobbling blinded by my tears.

"Do that again and I'll whip your tits!" She threatened.

That really scared me as I had given my all and with my arms folded and tied behind my back, my tits were pushed forward, pointing out vulnerably for a lash of the whip.

"Stop!" She immediately instructed as I had just got into a stride.

I stopped only for her to command me to go again. I pulled at my last reserve of energy from my seconds of rest to move again worrying about my tits.

This was serious stuff. What if I didn't behave? Surely she wouldn't whip me to pieces but I wasn't brave enough to find out.

"Stop!" She commanded with a laugh. She was playing with me and I was allowing her to.

"Go!" She yelled and I started off again with another stinging whip to my ass.

I was beginning to get used to the whip or maybe it was my numbed senses. I welcomed she was whipping my ass, the more my butt took the less likely she was to whip my boobs.

"Faster!" She demanded and whipped my ass again. This time I ran for all I was worth, I pushed on like a sprinter in the home straight, straining and exhausting my muscles of all oxygen. I felt another crack of the whip and fell to the grass. I had enough sense to see I was going to land boobs first and so twisted my body to land on my back.

I lay on my back, my chest heaving as I looked at the sky above. I was done. I heard the footsteps of my trainer who quickly put her foot on my stomach and pinned me down.

"Are you going to be a good pony?" She ordered.

"Yes," I rasped.

My trainer let me rest for a few seconds only and then dragged me up to my feet. She led me along towards the stables bent over and compliant, with me still gasping for air.

I stared at the grass as I was dragged over to the head equestrian lady.

"How did she do?" I heard her ask.

"She's a bit out of condition but has a fabulous body," my trainer replied.

"Will she be ready for tonight?" Said the Equestrian Lady in her posh upper-class voice.

"I think so, it'll be a pity for the party-goers not to have a sexy Philly like her around tonight," Informed my trainer, who despite whipping and having me jump through hoops had a good opinion of me.

"That's good, prepare her and then put her in a pound with a smallish pony."

I was taken into the dark of a stable by two female stablehands where my arms were released and put into cuffs. I was still wobbly on my legs and felt as if they would go out from under me. I heard the pulling of a chain and then felt both my arms rise upwards. They were too tired to resist so I let them be pulled high up over my head.

I then felt each of my legs tied and then pulled apart leaving me naked and spread-eagled. The female stablehands went about their business without talking as I heard the ominous creak of buckets. I lifted my weary head up just in time to see the girls throw their buckets of water over me. The ice-cold water woke me up immediately as they giggled at my dripping wet state. Another two buckets of water were thrown over my back and then I felt the slap on my back as they started to lather me up.

"You do her top and I'll do her legs and then we swap," said the smaller of the two. I was helpless to stop them as they soaped me up making sure they got their perks from the job. The little stable hand took delight in slowly soaping away the sweat off my boobs standing in front of me giving them a lift as she lathered them.

"They're going to enjoy this one, she has an amazing Jugs!" She said as she groped the two of them and rolled my nipples.

"She must have had a bit of fight in her," I heard the stable hand say as she was lathering her way up my inner legs from behind, "pity because the welts spoil a really peachy ass," she concluded. She then cleaned my ass reigniting the stings of my whipping, I gave out a small whimper.

"Sorry love but it's best we get your ass nice and clean," she said with a soothing voice of care.

"What's her pussy like?" The small stable hand said to herself, suddenly losing interest in my boobs.

"Leave the poor girl alone, she been through enough as it is," she pleaded while ironically parting my ass cheeks and soaping my ass crack and buttonhole.

"I'm going to have a finger even if you're not," she defiantly disclosed, dropping down to her knees with her soapy rag, "Oh wow! A well-trimmed pussy," she declared pushing her soapy rag up into it touching the girl cleaning me from behind. I was too tired to protest and let her have her fun. I opened my tired eyes in my bowed head and saw her examining me closely.

"I wonder what she tastes like?" Said the staring girl.

"Come you know if you get caught sampling the goods you're out on your ear," reminded the girl behind me, who seemed to be sampling me anyway as I felt her hot breath on my soapy ass.

"Nothing better than forbidden fruit," asserted the girl on her knees, who then tasted my fruit, licking me from below to over my hood.

I felt a slight tingle but was too tired to react. Then my back went blisteringly cold as a bucket of cold water hit it.

"Hey watch it, you got me wet then," exclaimed the girl at my pussy."

"Well get your mouth off her cunt and rinse her down," scolded the girl from behind who was already roughly using a towel on me.

The other girl sloshed on her pale of freezing water dong her best to hit around the sides of my body. She too dried me off giving extra attention to my tits and pussy. The cold water woke me up a little but I still bent over slightly. I felt the chains from above loosen and my body bend over.

"She's a cross," informed the big girl looking at her instruction sheet, "make sure you put it on her good and bold or we could get into trouble." I heard a rustle from behind and then the scrape of a brush putting a cross on my ass I assumed.

"What size do you think she is?" Asked the big girl as she pondered my ass.

"A medium I'd say," proposed the smaller girl.

"I agree, I'll go and get one while you prepare her," she said to the smaller girl, "you know what to prepare, just the one and keep your fingers out of the other." She stern fully ordered and turned to go.

The smaller girl laughed and spoke to me for the first time, "she always says that I don't know why considering what you'll be going through later tonight."

I heard her squeezing something and then felt her spread my ass cheeks. She then applied soft cold lube on my buttonhole. She then clumsily pushed her fingers into me. "There, you like that?" She mocked.

"Oh, fuck I wish I had an hour with you," she swooned as she entered another finger into me and work me from side to side, back and forth.

Thankfully the other girl came back.

"All right don't get carried away," she ordered and immediately the small girl withdrew her fingers.

"Have you opened her up enough?"

"Yes but I could open her up more if you want!" She joked.

I was held bent over and felt a point feeling for my buttonhole. It found the centre and then pushed slowly through my sphincter. Its girth widened the further it went it. My ass spreading and spreading until I could take no more. I cried out.

"Stop," commanded the big girl, "give the wee Lassie as a chance to stretch around that." The thing in my butt proved very uncomfortable and I wondered what they were doing. I felt long strands of fine fibre swishing about at the back of my calf muscles and then realised, they were putting a butt plug in me. The smaller girl began to get impatient.

"Oh, just shove it in," she blithely suggested much to my concern.

Back2egg
Back2egg
484 Followers