Please, Call Me Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silversword
silversword
20 Followers

Luke looked across at them but they avoided looking at him, he glanced back at the door to see Sue was stood with her back up against it. Now too he realised that the blinds were closed, cut off he had no choice but to look back at Debbie. Feelings of embarrassment, guilt and foreboding coursed through him.

"Luke," Debbie began sternly, "I'm sorry that this has happened this way but it would appear that you have been given a rather rapid introduction to my company." She stood up, pushing her chair back, she stepped round the desk and stood in front of Luke. He could almost feel himself melting under her gaze, "You see," she said, sitting back against the front of her desk, "I like to mix business and pleasure, to a point where working in this office should be as much about pleasure as it is about business."

Sliding herself backwards Debbie sat fully on her desk allowing her legs to hang down, she slowly crossed them over letting her shoes hang loose from her toes. "Now normally, we don't; reveal our secret," she said firmly looking across at the others, "until someone has been here for a week or more. It would appear however, that some people here, got a little carried away."

Although Mark and Jess appeared to look down at the ground Katie just smirked a little, before trying her best to at least look a little admonished.

"My Company, is a vibrant place," said Debbie unfastening her jacket, "and I want all my employees to be happy in their work. To that end," she fixed Luke in her stare as she slipped her jacket off her bare shoulders, "everyone is allowed to indulge their fantasies." Sliding forward off the desk she walked up close to Luke and placed her hands on his shoulders. "And believe me, I have a lot of fantasies."

Debbie trailed her right hand down Luke's chest, despite his confusion and discomfort Luke could feel his cock stiffen before her fingers even reached it. Clasping her hand around the growing bulge she felt his whole body twitch, she leaned in close to him, "However," she said, "we do have a few rules."

She stepped away, "Firstly, everyone must be tested," she stated firmly, "this is for everyone's protection." She fiddled with the top of the zip on her skirt, "Luke, could you help me with this," she said turning slightly and pushing her arse towards him. He hesitated but then leaned forward and lowered the zipper, which didn't appear to be remotely stuck. "Thank you. That's why we normally wait a little while before we explain this side of our office to new employees."

Debbie glanced again at the three others, "Secondly, and most importantly," she said whilst sliding her skirt down over her hips, "nobody has to do anything they don't want to do." Her skirt dropped round her ankles, stepping out of it Luke admired her figure from her strappy heels, up her sheer covered legs to the bare, pale flesh of her bottom. Between her tight fitting back top and her hold up stockings she wore nothing, Luke could just see the faintest wisp of dark hair.

"And thirdly," she continued without missing a beat, "everything stays within the confines of our office, both physically and otherwise. Some people here have partners and families at home, so everything stays here, and that way we all get to enjoy being at work. Isn't that right?"

Everyone around the room nodded in agreement, smiles spreading across the faces of Mark and even Jess now too.

"Mark, Katie; you may leave us now," Debbie ordered. Both of them looked at Luke as they walked from the office, Katie following close behind Mark. Sue opened the door for them before closing it firmly behind them and resuming her position.

Luke looked across at Jess who was no longer looking at the floor but was looking straight at him. She slowly brushed her hair behind her ear.

"Now," said Debbie, "I think our Jess here has taken a bit of a shine to you." Jess looked a little embarrassed. "Do you like the look of her Luke?" he cautiously nodded his agreement.

Debbie stepped in close to Jess, "She has the most amazing eyes, don't you think? Come here Luke."

Luke walked towards Jess, still looking at the older woman's firm derriere. "Take her shirt off Luke?" Debbie commanded. Luke tentatively reached his hand forward, reaching for the top button, at the same time he looked toward Jess' face and as if ask if it was ok.

"Do it Luke," Jess implored. "Please," she added, allowing a wide smile to cross her face as his fingers took hold of the silky material. Fumbling with the buttons Luke slowly unfasted her blouse grazing her breasts gently as he passed them.

Debbie had walked behind Jess now and pulled the blouse off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Jess stood now in her sheer white bra, her dark nipples clearly visible to Luke. Debbie caressed her hands down to Jess' breasts teasing the nipples to hardness. "Beautiful, aren't they?" Debbie asked Luke.

"Y-yes," he stammered, trying to swallow but his throat was dry.

"Touch them," Debbie demanded, allowing her hands to slide down to Jess' waist. Luke reached out his hands and gently laid them on her breasts. Eagerly Jess pushed herself forward, squeezing her breasts into his hands. As she did so Debbie slipped her hands back and unfastened her bra, peeling the straps over her shoulders she tugged the bra down from underneath Luke's hands. Allowing his hands to fall on the warm flesh of Jess' naked breasts.

Debbie stepped away from the pair and sat down on her desk chair. "Come here Jess," she called. Jess walked away from Luke leaving him with his hand awkwardly out in front of him. She walked towards Debbie as if knowing what was being asked. Debbie opened her legs, exposing the moist folds of her pussy.

Jess, naked from the waist up knelt down in between Debbie's legs and pressed her tongue forward teasingly. Debbie slide forward pressing her pussy against the young girls face, looking directly at Luke she said, "Let's give him something to look at Jess."

Debbie pulled at the bottom of her tight top peeling it up and over her breasts, at the same time Jess reached back with one hand and tugged her skirt up over her bottom exposing her thin black panties which contrasted against her soft white skin.

As Debbie squeezed her breasts together and twisted her nipples she looked firmly at Luke still dressed in his shirt and tie, his obvious erection jammed awkwardly against his trousers. "Remember," she said, "you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Do you want to touch her Luke? It's okay."

As if to consent, Jess reached back and traced her fingers along the outline of her pussy. Luke almost stumbled forward kneeling behind Jess. A surge of confidence went through him and he took hold of her panties and slid then down to her knees, exposing her pussy to him. Reaching forwards he touched his fingers to her, she jumped slightly at his touch but then pushed back against his fingers encouraging him to explore. He began to probe deeper, letting first one and then two fingers slip inside, Jess began to thrust back, fucking his fingers, her tongue still working on Debbie's pussy.

Debbie arched her back as she felt her orgasm build, with one hand on her breast she reached the other down to Jess' head drawing her in, Jess, sensing what was coming intensified her actions. Debbie raised her legs and crossed them over Jess' back, her heels still on. Luke watched on fascinated as Debbie's orgasm built, his fingers still working deep into Jess' pussy he drew them out and ran them forward across her clit, the gasp that escaped Jess seemed to set Debbie off and she almost clamped Jess' head between her thighs as she came loudly.

Eventually Debbie dropped her legs down and pushed back her chair, Luke could see her engorged pussy open and inviting. "Oh, Luke!" she gasped looking down at him, "It seems we're forgetting about you."

She was looking down at his crotch and as he looked down he could see the dark spot on this grey trousers where the pre cum had seeped through as his cock strained against the material. "Take it out Luke," said Debbie firmly, "let me see it."

Still kneeling Luke unfastened his trousers and tugged both them and his trunks down letting his cock spring free, its tip still oozing clear liquid. He looked longingly at Debbie's open pussy and then down at Jess, still on all fours in front of him.

"I'm sorry," said Debbie firmly, "remember the first rule, everyone must be tested. Although we can all play I'm afraid I can't let you put that in there," motioning to Jess on the floor, "or here," she said slipping a couple of fingers into her own wet opening.

Standing up, Debbie guided Jess off the floor, shrugging off her panties Jess stepped out of them and allowed herself to be laid back across the desk. Jess let her legs to fall open expose herself fully. Debbie guided Luke up off his knees, his trousers falling round his ankles. "Taste her, Luke," Debbie commanded.

As Luke lined up between her legs he looked down along her body, her dark little nipples stood out firmly against her pale skin, her dark hair splayed across the desk. He looked up further and was surprised to see Sue still stood with her back against the door. Only now her skirt was hitched up around her waist and fingers worked a long red dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Taste her," reiterated Debbie, pushing gently on his back. Luke bent his head down inhaling the intoxicating smell of her hot pussy, he reached his tongue out, tentatively tasting her wetness. Luke jumped as he felt a hand caress his arse, fingernails lightly grazing its curve. Debbie's hand snaked between his legs and firmly grasped his shaft.

With this Luke buried his head sucking hard on Jess' clit, she gasped deeply and arched her back. Debbie pulled firmly back on Luke's cock drawing the skin back then letting it fall back, she raked her fingernails across his balls and up across his asshole.

Debbie pulled Luke's head back by the hair, holding his balls between his legs she put her mouth against her ear. "You can't fuck her, not today anyway, but why should she miss out."

Debbie turned her head and Luke followed her gaze. Sue now stood only a few feet away, still dressed but for her skirt hitched around her waist. Luke looked down and beneath a neatly trimmed but thick patch of hair protruded the red dildo, the other part obviously buried in her pussy. Sue walked forward, positioning herself between Jess' legs, "Put it in her Luke," whispered Debbie.

Jess was sat up on her elbows and Sue was looking down at him through her glasses. Sue smiled at him and Luke reached his hand forward and grasped her "cock", it was slick with her own juices. Luke was aware that his fingers were grazing the hair of her pussy and he could feel her heat. He looked at Jess as he lined up the head of the dildo with her pussy, once there Sue expertly drove into her, almost trapping Luke's hand between their bodies.

Starting a rhythmic stroke Sue began fucking Jess, Debbie pushed Luke's head back down and he dutifully applied his tongue back to her clit. Every few strokes it would lap around the dildo as it slid backwards and forwards into her pussy.

Reaching her hand back through Luke's legs Debbie began firmly stroking his cock her forearm pressed up separating his balls. Jess was obviously near to coming and Luke increased the pressure with his tongue as Sue picked up her pace. Suddenly Jess beat her arms down against the desk and arching her back she screamed loudly as her orgasm took her. She clasped at Luke's head pulling his tongue away from her unable to take anymore but Sue kept going her, own orgasm approaching.

Sue came quietly, with stifled squeals, collapsing forward onto the desk as her legs gave way, trapping Luke's head between their bodies. As soon as she saw Sue come Debbie pushed the index finger of her free hand against Luke asshole as she stroked firmly. His head wedged between two women the sensation was too much and Luke came, his cock expelling ropes of hot sticky cum with each spasm. Debbie, controlling him, directed the torrent towards Sue's feet spattering her calves and patent leather heels with cum.

After a minute or so Sue straightened out her clothes and dropping the dildo down into a handbag she fished out some tissues. Wiping down her stockings and shoes she gathered the tissues and bag and left the office. Jess sat up her face and chest still flushed and red, she stroked a hand through her dark hair and smiled at both Luke and Debbie. She hopped down off the desk, pulled her skirt down then went to collect her bra and blouse.

As Jess dressed in the corner Luke pulled his trousers up and tidied himself. Debbie sat back in her chair, she pulled her top down over her breasts but then just sat back. Jess looked across once she was dressed, "You get on with your work now Jess," said Debbie, "thank you."

"Thanks," said Jess to both of them but mostly directed to Luke. Her green eyes held his glance for a moment before she too turned and left.

Luke turned back towards Debbie.

"Don't look so worried Luke," she said, "I knew you'd fit in here and like I said I'm sure you're going to enjoy working here. Sue, will sort the formalities in the next few days and soon enough you'll be able to enjoy all the benefits of working here." She sat up straight adjusting her top again, Luke could see her nipples standing out proudly.

"Just remember, everything stays in the office."

silversword
silversword
20 Followers
12