Please Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane has a new toy for Paul to play with.
2.6k words
4.31
30.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up with Jane still curled up next to me. My cock was still aching but now from the explosive orgasm from last night. My ass was also just a little sore from the egg being pushed in and pulled out. I rubbed my eyes to wake up and looked at the clock on the nightstand. It was nine twenty and way past when I normally wake up.

Jane stirred also and stretched waking up slowly. She turned to me, gave a little peck on the cheek, crawled out of bed, and headed to the bathroom.

I got out of bed and headed down the hall naked to the kitchen for some coffee.

I poured Jane a cup knowing she would be walking around the corner any minute wanting some too.

What shocked me was that she too was naked. She always wrapped up in a robe in the morning.

"Good morning sweetheart," She said and gave me a kiss. Just a peck, because I had not had the time in the bathroom yet to brush my teeth, and she had.

"Morning to you to my little lover," I replied.

I took my coffee and headed back to the bedroom and into the bathroom to splash some water on my face and brush my teeth.

She came walking in and said, "Get ready, we are going out today for some lunch and some shopping if that works for you?"

"I thought you had something to show me today?"

"I do, all in good time my impatient little fellow," she said with a smile.

She opened the shower door and turned on the water. I brushed my teeth an extra long time so I could watch her naked body through the glass.

Then from inside the shower I heard, "I think your teeth are clean by now."

That girl is just too smart for her own good at times and knows me far too well.

I rinsed and stepped out of the bathroom. I went back to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee and stood looking out the window at my neighbor who was mowing her grass.

Cindy was a single gal that was about thirty-five and a fine looking woman. Most would call her a cougar. From some of the guys I had seen over there most were at least ten years younger than she was.

She was wearing a very tight white tank top and a pair of skin-tight spandex shorts mowing.

"You're drooling over Cindy again aren't you?" I heard from behind me and nearly choked on my coffee.

"No, why would I look at her when I've got you?"

"Good answer but your still a liar," she replied with a grin.

She stepped to the coffee pot for a refill while I watched her tight naked ass.

"You better go shower, because I will be ready to leave in about thirty minutes," She said.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

When I got out of the shower, Jane had finished her hair and was sitting at her vanity putting on her make-up. She was wearing a pair of black thong panties.

"A thong?" I asked in amazement

"Yes a thong. Now get ready."

I got dressed and came out of my closet. Jane was in hers sorting through what to wear.

I went to the kitchen and got another cup of coffee. Cindy was still mowing and now her shirt was damp from perspiring and her nipples and areola were visible. I knew Jane would be done soon so I did not spend too much time eyeing the neighbor and went to the table and switched on the TV.

Jane walked around the corner and I nearly choked again.

"WOW!" Was all I could muster as she grinned.

She had on a white shirt that was tight to begin with, which was unusual but it was also cut low in the front. One of her purchases I was assuming along with a bra that held the girls up high and tight revealing a bunch of cleavage. The bra also apparently did not cover her nipples, as they were rock hard and poking at her thin shirt. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jeans and a pair of sexy strapless high-heeled sandals.

"Uh, that is a very nice outfit. One of your purchases you wanted to show me?" I asked.

"Yes, along with this."

She handed me a small device that had a couple of buttons and a small dial on it. It was not much larger than a car's keyless entry fob.

"And what is this?"

"Push the power button and then button one," She said.

I pushed the power button and then button one.

"Ooooo," she groaned softly and I looked at her with a quizzical look.

"That is a remote control for the vibrating panties I'm wearing," She said.

"REALLY?" I nearly yelled out like an excited kid at Christmas.

I pushed the button again, and she moaned.

"And what is the dial for? I'm assuming intensity," I said as I turned the dial up.

"OHHH FUCK," she groaned and bent forward slightly.

"This is going to be too much fun today," I said.

"Just use some common sense with it please," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Like don't turn it on and leave it on or if there are kids around don't make moan and groan like I'm having sex."

"Gotcha."

We went to the car and she climbed in as I walked around to the driver side. When I got to the front of the car I hit the button again and watched as her body jerked.

Grinning as I got in the car she said, "This might have been a bad idea."

"I don't know why you would say that?" As I hit the button, again she jerked from the sudden sensation.

I started the car leaving the panties humming away on her clit. She was squirming in her seat and then put her hand on her crotch holding it.

"Need some more intensity?" I asked grinning.

"No! Shut it off before I have an orgasm right here."

I hit the button to turn it off and her body relaxed again into the seat of the car and her nipples were so hard her areola were also hard.

"Where are we going first?" I asked.

"Well it is almost noon and I'm starved so how about some lunch?"

"Sounds good. The usual place?"

"That's fine."

We had a favorite little neighborhood restaurant that we frequented on a regular basis. It was never too crowded and the food was good.

We got to the restaurant and I'm sure she knew the fun with the panties would begin again.

We sat in a booth and the waitress took our drink order. We both ordered margaritas. We looked through the menu and when she came back, she asked Jane, "What can I get for you today?"

"I think I'llllll," she shuddered and jerked as I had pressed the button.

I turned it off.

"I'll have the enchilada lunch special please." Jane said.

"And for you sir?"

"I'll have the same." The waitress then walked away.

"What the hell? She probably thinks I'm some unstable person," Jane said looking at me.

I hit the button, watched her jerk again, and replied, "I'm sure she doesn't think that.

Jane's eyes closed and her hand disappeared below the edge of the booth.

I turned the intensity knob up a little and she moaned.

She scooted down in her seat and I felt her foot touch my crotch. My cock was already rock hard and she rubbed against it through my jeans.

"Gawd please stop, I'm going to scream," She said.

I turned it off and she was breathing heavily, her chest was rising and falling. I was watching her hard nipples and her heaving tits. I put my hand on my cock and rubbed it through my jeans wondering how in the world we were both going to get through the day without stopping and fucking somewhere or eat and head directly back home.

"Oh gawd I want to fuck you," she whispered as she leaned across the table.

"I know my dick is rock hard right now and I want to fuck you too," I replied.

I hit the button again taking advantage of her much heightened state of horniness.

"Fuck," she softly said as the vibrations tingled against her clit.

I turned up the dial.

She threw herself back against the booth seat, her hand instinctively moved to her tit, and she softly rubbed her palm against her nipple so not to cause too much attention.

Her eyes were closed and I turned the dial another notch. Her body jerked and she moaned very softly, "I'm going to cum."

I turned it off quickly.

She opened her eyes and leaned across the table and whispered to me, "You bastard."

I smiled back at her.

The waitress brought us two more margaritas and I left the control alone letting her cool down just a bit. I wanted to tease her and she wanted to be teased other wise she would not have bought these panties.

We were about halfway through with the drinks when I saw the waitress coming with our food. Just as she got to the table, I hit the button.

"Oh Gawd!" Jane said loudly and the waitress looked at her.

She composed herself while her clit was being massaged and looked up at her and said, "Wow, that food looks good."

I had to grin and watched her nipples grow rock hard as she bit her lip. I turned it up another notch and she jerked.

The waitress looked curiously at her and Jane gave me an evil eye.

I turned it back off and her body relaxed.

"Can I get you anything else right now?" The waitress asked.

"Two more margaritas please," I said.

She walked away and Jane nearly guzzled her margarita and then looked at me, "Damn it Paul. She surely thinks I'm a fool now."

We started eating and I saw the drinks coming so I turned on the vibrator again.

She looked at me with her eyes half closed and asked, "The drinks are coming aren't they?"

I smiled and saw her brace herself for what she knew was going to happen and as soon as she set her drink in front of her, I turned the knob to full strength.

"Oh my gawd yesss," She groaned

The waitress gave her a strange look. This time she could not compose herself enough to even say anything to her.

I could hear the vibrator as it hummed against her pussy.

I saw her body jerk and shut it off.

"Fuck Paul, let me cum. Please!" She begged.

"Not yet my dear the day is young."

I smiled as I took another bite of food and looked at her. Her eyes had that glazed look of lust. It had been awhile since I had seen that look in her eyes two days in a row.

That look always meant I was going to get lucky and get to sink my cock into her tight wet hole.

I knew today would be no different.

We finished eating and finished our third margarita. I felt a buzz and knew Jane being smaller had to be past the buzz state. When she got to the just before drunk state she was at her horniest level.

I paid the waitress and we got up to leave.

"I need to use the restroom. Follow me." She said.

I thought well I could use the restroom too so I followed her.

She opened the door to the ladies' room and looked in. She then grabbed my arm and pulled me in behind her.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up and get in here," she commanded getting into a stall.

"Lock the door," again she commanded as she sat on the toilet lid.

She grabbed me by the belt, pulled me to her, and unfastened my belt. My mind was saying, "Fuck!"

She unzipped my pants and pulled my very quickly inflating cock out. She opened her mouth and sucked my cock into her mouth sucking and licking it as if she was ravenous.

I watched as her mouth slid up and down my shaft.

The restroom door opened and I slightly ducked down. It didn't even faze Jane she just kept on sucking.

I heard the other woman peeing and then leaving the stall. She washed her hands and apparently was looking at herself in the mirror.

Jane let off my cock and none too soon as I was going to shoot my load.

She quietly stood up and unfastened her shorts letting them fall to the floor.

She stepped out of them and turned around. She bent over the stool putting her hands on the tank. She reached behind her and pulled her panties away exposing her pussy.

"What the hell is that lady doing?" I was wondering.

I stepped forward and guided my cock to Jane's waiting pussy.

I leaned forward and easily sank fully into her very wet pussy.

The woman finally left and I began fucking my wife.

"Turn the vibrator on full tilt," She said.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the controller. I hit the power button and dialed it to high.

"OOOOO FUCK," Jane groaned so loudly I just knew people could hear it.

She began slamming back at my thrusting groin and the sound of our flesh slapping together filled the room.

Her thrusting suddenly became sporadic and her body began to tremble, "Fuck I'm cumming!" She moaned more softly this time.

She pushed back against my cock impaling herself fully. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and then a flood of warm juices coating my shaft.

I could tell she was struggling not to scream out.

Her body relaxed slightly and she began fucking me again.

My balls were wet from the flood of juices excreting from her pussy.

The humming continued against her clit.

"Fuck!" she groaned again as she convulsed again. Her pussy clamped down on me and I could feel my juices ready to unload.

"Fuck," I then groaned as my first shot of cum raced up my shaft and splashed deep inside my wife's convulsing pussy.

I looked down at my wife's sexy ass pressed firmly against my groin as I shot load after load into her.

I turned off the vibrator and pulled my cock from her pussy.

My cum oozed from her pussy as she stayed bent over.

"You better get out of hear. You do realize you are in the Ladies' room don't you."

I tucked my deflating cock into my jeans, zipped them up and fastened my belt.

I checked to make sure nobody had come in and opened the stall door.

I opened the door to the restroom just as a woman was getting ready to come in.

She looked strangely at me and then at the other door that said "Men" on it.

"Sorry, wrong door," I said and walked to the Men's room door and went in.

I looked in the mirror and said to myself, "You are the luckiest man on the face of the earth right now."

I washed my hands and stepped out the door to wait for Jane to come out.

Jane came out the door grinning a big excited smile. I watched as her unbridled tits bounded up and down as she walked. She knew I was watching and exaggerated her step even more causing them to nearly bounce up and down.

I noticed several men in the restaurant also watching her bouncing tits with the hard nipples playing inside her tight shirt.

When she got to me she took my hand and said, "Ok, now let's go shopping."