Please Come Back

Story Info
Is it really rape it you enjoy it?
2.3k words
3.9
48.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers

I watch you all the time. I know where you work, live, like to do your shopping. I know what your schedule is every day, every week. So predictable. People really should take better care of their lives and be more aware of their surroundings.

Every weekday it is up at 6:00 AM, shower, quick bite to eat, out the door for work at 7:00 AM exactly. Lunch time is 12:00 noon to 12:30 PM, not enough time to get anything good to eat, so you take a quick walk around the park across the street from where you work. I have even passed you a few times, enough to look familiar, but not enough for you to be suspicious. You get off work at 4:30 PM, stop at the local grocery store on your way home to pick up food for that nights dinner. On Friday nights at 9 PM you set your garbage out at the curb of the street for Saturday morning pickup.

You watch the local news cast as you eat your dinner, probably pondering your existence in this ever increasingly violent world. You have no friends to speak of, no boyfriend, no relatives that you can call and chat with or visit. You think you are alone, but that is not the case. I had sneaked into your house through the outside basement door that you had forgot to lock. Don't worry, hon, I locked it when I was finished. Upon entering your home, I went straight to your bedroom and installed a small wireless camera in the overhead light above your bed. I watch you on a recorder with screen at the end of the street. You are the last house on a dead end street. I park my car in the shadows and wait for the show to begin.

Almost every night it is the same. You retire to your bedroom at 10 PM sharp. After going to bathroom and getting ready for bed, you lay down on your bed, naked, and start to look at a magazine. You like the true crime and rape magazines. Odd choice I think to myself. As you flip through the magazines, you start to play with your titties. They are average size, but I notice when you are aroused your nipples stick out about an inch. After pinching and pulling on them, you move your hand down to your pussy. While still reading you slide two fingers into your sopping wet cunt. You lift your fingers to your nose, and the pussy aroma makes your body squirm. You lick your fingers and again bury them in your pussy. You continue this exercise for half an hour. Fingers in your cunt, then lick them off.

After you cum for what I guess is the third time, you reach into the drawer on the nightstand beside your bed. You pull out an 8 inch dildo and start licking and sucking it. Damn I wish it was my cock. You insert it into your vagina, and begin a slow, rhythmic motion that you keep up for another half hour. You finally start thrusting it in and out hard, causing you to grab hold of the sheets as you near an earth shattering climax. You cum and I can see the resulting wetness on your sheets. You curse your life as you change them. Sometimes after you are finished, you will sit on the edge of the bed and bury your face in your hands as you cry, wishing things didn't have to be like this.

This is the Friday night that I am going to make my move and have you for myself. On Thursday after you have gone to sleep, I replace the light bulb on your porch with one that doesn't work, making it easier for me to slip into the house when you take your garbage out on Friday night. I masturbate twice while watching you perform for me Thursday night.

The big night has finally arrived. It has been a long day as the anticipation is driving me crazy. I arrive on your street and park out of sight. I get out of my car and move to the side of the house. I will have to be quick to get inside when you take your garbage to the curb. Your front porch is cement which will help eliminate any noise from my shoes as I scurry to get inside.

At exactly 9 PM, I am in position to get inside without you noticing me. I am wearing all black with a black mask and standing with my back against the house, not ten feet from where you will be coming out the front door. You open the door, flip the light switch which does not come on. You curse to yourself as you take your two trash bags to the curb, leaving your front door open. I wait until you are about half way to the curb, before I slip unnoticed into your house. I enter the foyer and go into the dining room that is on the left. I hide behind the wall that separates that room from the foyer and wait for you to return.

I hear you coming up the porch and into the house. You lock the regular door lock and also the deadbolt lock. Better safe than sorry. You head for the stairs in front of you, but as you reach the first step, I come out from the shadows and grab you from behind. You try to scream but my gloved hand is over your mouth and I am holding a knife to your throat. I tell you to be quiet and you will not get hurt. You continue to struggle and I smack my right knee into the small of your back. This takes your breath away and gives me a chance to strengthen my position. I put the knife away.

"Please don't hurt me, mister. I will do anything you want," you sob.

"Damn right you will," I barked, "now get your ass upstairs and don't look back at me. If you see my face I will have to kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, just don't hurt me," she was crying as she headed upstairs.

When we reached the top of the stairs, I take out a blindfold and cover your eyes with it. You don't struggle this time, making me grateful that I do not have to hurt you again. I lead you into your bedroom and order you to strip naked.

"What," you stammer, "what are you going to do to me?"

"Don't fucking worry about what I am going to do to you. You just do as you are told and I told you to strip naked. NOW, BITCH!!!"

You slowly undo your shirt, letting it fall to the floor. Next you unzip your pants and take them off. You are now standing in front of me in your matching bra and thong. I order you to take them off and you hesitate at first.

"Listen, I don't want to hurt you, but if you don't get naked now, I will."

Reluctantly, you take off your bra first, covering your tits with your hands. You very slowly take your panties off, standing cross-legged, trying to hide your pussy. I order you to lie down on the bed, on your back. You lie down, but keep your legs as close together as possible. I chuckle to myself. I take the rope that I have brought with me and tie your hands to the bedposts. I am very grateful that you did not put up a fight.

Being blindfolded and not able to see, I take off my mask. I lean over and kiss you on the lips. You keep your lips closed tightly, not allowing my tongue to explore your mouth. Your legs are free and I remind you that any attempt to kick me will result in bodily harm. I kiss and bite your neck as I move down your body. I stop at your tits and noticed that your nipples are sticking straight out. Could this be a fantasy of yours? Reading all those magazines could do that to you, I surmise. I lick all around your titties before sucking on your nipples. I hear a very low moan of approval from you.

I stand up and take off my clothes. My 8 inch cock is sticking straight out, ready for action. I wonder at this point if it is safe to get you to suck it without biting the damn thing off. I decide to wait on that. I climb between your legs and am somewhat shocked that you spread them for me. The second thing that surprises me is how wet your pussy has become.

"Judging by how wet you are, you must be enjoying this so far," I said.

You do not answer but shift your body awkwardly. I lower my face to your wet, hot cunt and inhale the aroma that comes from working all day. Kind of sweaty, musty smell. But I do not mind it, in fact I love a strong smelling woman. All you have to do is lick the smell off, right?

I start licking your pussy, pulling and biting on your lips. I plunge my tongue into your love hole and I hear you moan and I know there is nothing I can do to you that you won't enjoy. I see your engorged clit and as soon as I lick it, you have an intense orgasm. I am surprised by how much you have cummed. I lick it all up and continue to lick your pussy. I get up on my knees and you know what is coming next. You scream at me.

"Please put on a condom, motherfucker. I don't want to get pregnant, asshole. You better be wearing a condom."

"Shut the fuck up. I am in charge here. I don't wear condoms because I don't like them. You are going to lie there and I am going to fuck you and cum in your cunt. Do you understand that, bitch?"

"Please, please don't fuck me without a condom. I don't care that you are fucking me, just please use a condom."

"Fuck you, slut. Now shut the fuck up and spread your legs."

You refuse to move your legs so I smack you on the face with my right hand. You scream in pain, then begin to cry.

"Now spread your fucking legs or I will break them."

Reluctantly, you spread them and prepare for my cock to enter you. You are still crying from me hitting you on the side of the face. Maybe if you would listen, I would not have to be so violent. Stupid cunt. I ram my cock into your pussy and you scream again.

"Please, mister, I beg you not to cum in my pussy. Please, please, please. Let me swallow it, okay. I don't mind if you cum in my mouth, but please not in my pussy," you plead.

"Fine," I bellowed, "I will not cum in your pussy, but you had better swallow it all and when I am done blowing my load in your mouth, I am going to fuck you in the ass and cum deep inside your asshole, bitch. You got all that or should I repeat it?"

"I understand," you say meekly.

I continue to fuck you and I can tell if won't be long until I cum. I pull my cock from your cunt and move up to your face.

"Open up bitch and you had better swallow it all or I am going to slap you again."

You open your mouth and I blow my load into it, you gag, but to your credit you swallow it all. I make you suck it some more, feeling your warm mouth and tongue as you lick it. I am rock hard again in no time at all.

"That was a good girl, but don't think that gets you out of being ass fucked. Lift your ass so I can put a pillow underneath it. You ever been ass fucked bitch?"

"No."

"Good, a virgin asshole. Don't worry baby, you are going to enjoy it."

You say nothing. I raise your legs towards your shoulders so I can get to your ass. You start crying again, but it does not stop me from my rendezvous with your asshole. I put two fingers in your pussy and spread the juice on your ass for lubrication, so it won't be too painful. Who says I am not a humanitarian? Ha ha ha.

I put my cock at your asshole and slowly stick it in about 2 inches. You are screaming and sobbing that it hurts, but I will not be stopped. I ram the last 6 inches in all at once and your body jerks violently from the sudden pain that I have inflicted upon you. I fuck your asshole hard, not slowing at all, and it is not long before I cum deep inside your ass. I leave my cock all the way in, until every last drop has oozed from it. I pull it out, move up beside your head and stick it in your mouth again.

You take it all in your mouth and lick every last drop from my cock. A very good girl indeed. I get up and get dressed. I put my mask back on. When I am finished I untie your left hand from the bed.

"I am going to leave now, bitch. Thanks for everything. I really enjoyed myself. You can take the blindfold off once I leave. It will take you a few minutes to untie your other hand, enough time that I will be long gone until the police arrive. Take care, baby."

My only thought now is to get the fuck out of there. I head for the door, when you stop me dead in my tracks.

"Mister?"

"Yes?"

"Please, please come back sometime and do this to me again. Please?"

I just keep walking, shaking my head.

gomets13
gomets13
73 Followers