Please Cowboy? Ch. 07

Story Info
The final chapter!!!
1.1k words
4.34
38k
53

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
485 Followers

*The last chapter to Lily and Scott. Hope you guys like. Ta ta for now.

Chyna Marie*

"Put me down. Now!" Lily screamed, her fist pounding against Scott's back. With a grunt he tossed her onto the bed. She bounced around, scrambling to grab hold of the towel as it slid beneath her breast, exposing them to Scott's hungry gaze. Scott growled, snatching away the towel, tossing it far across the room.

"Scott don't do-"

"Shut up, Lily." He interrupted, undressing himself. Lily became fascinated by his tan skin as it revealed itself little by little.She had to get out of there,she thought as he began unzipping his slacks. If she didn't leave now, the moment he revealed that glorious cock of his, she would be done for.

As she turned to leave, she found her ankle shackled by Scott's massive hand. She gasped and he pulled her back, flipping her onto her back. He pinned her arms above her head as he covered her body with his.

"You will not get away from me this time, Lily." He promised before he took her lips in a kiss that stole her very breath. A cry of hunger and longing tore from her throat as she found herself falling into the kiss. It wasn't a gentle kiss. It was a kiss that was passed due, it was a kiss that expressed all of their feelings put into one. As if the kiss was the only thing that claimed his suspicion from the beginning.

Lily found herself in a daze. She missed these lips against hers, the dominance, the lust...the love. She found herself needing this as much as he did.

"I'm dying for you, sugar. I can't go a day without thinking about you." he whispered against her lips. "I need you, darlin'. God how I need you!"

His voice was husky, needy desperate. The intensity only made Lily hotter as she felt the wetness gather between her thighs.

"Scott I need you too." She pleaded as his lips moved down her neck, gently nipping and sucking. He growled as he dove for her breast. She cried out, arching as Scott bit her nipple sharply, but quickly soothing the pain by lathering it with his tongue. Lily dug her hands into his hair, pulling as he went to show the same treatment to the other.

She whimpered as he left her breast, but Scott quickly ignored her plea. Instead, he dove tongue first into her weeping center. Lily moaned widening her legs. Scott lapped at her as if he were starving for her taste, as if he couldn't live without it.

"Oh yes, Scott!" She arched as she felt his teeth nipping at her swollen clit, softly teasing her.

"Scott stop teasing me please." She begged as she yanked onto his hair. He chuckled, his tongue teasing her opening. God she couldn't take it anymore. She wanted this for so long and he was down there playing.

"Sugar, you taste so good." He growled before his tongue entered her. Her hips shot up, as her eyes popped opened. Scott grabbed her hips and forced her to stay still as he enjoyed his long deserved feast.

God he missed her taste. He was a man starved and wasn't leaving until he got his fill. He missed hearing her moans, feeling her tremble all because of him. He found himself waking up during the past year, reaching for her in his empty bed. Now that she was finally here, now that his dream was becoming a reality, he wouldn't give it up for the world.

"Oh God, don't stop Scott." He knew she was on the verge of cumming, but for some reason, he had this desperate hunger for her to come on his cock.

Scott removed her hands from his hair as he came over her body, taking her hands and placing them above her head. Her legs immediately wrapped around his waist, her hips absently grinding against his cock.

Scott found himself shutting his eyes by the sheer pleasure of it. He had to regain some control or he would explode before he was inside of her.

"Lily honey you better stop because I'm quickly losing control." He warned burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"Why?" she moaned, "you took my control away. Why should you have yours?" Before Scott knew it, he felt her small hand on his cock, placing it at her entrance. Scott couldn't resist the open invitation. He thrust into her and they both moaned in pleasure. Scott looked down at Lily's beautiful face and craved to see every emotion running through her eyes.

"Open your eyes, sugar. Look at me, please." The sorrow laced in his voice made her look at him. His expression was dark, almost savage. The flesh was stretched tight over his cheekbones as he pulled almost all the way out of her. Lily pussy was pulsing with need as he reentered her with a powerful thrust that had her toes curling.

He felt so huge in her. She felt so full. "Oh God Scott!" She couldn't breathe. Everything inside her was pulsing, trembling all because of this man. She couldn't see herself ever living without this. Without having Scott being the one to bring her pleasure, she was sure she would feel herself become lost if any other man took his place.

"Scott...harder...please..." She moaned wrapping her arms around his neck, bringing his lips to hers. She moaned into the kiss as she felt him lift her leg onto his shoulder. In this angle he felt deep. She broke the kiss as she lifted her hips to meet each thrust.

She could feel every thick, throbbing, vein of his cock in her. "Oh God...Lily you're mine, sugar. You're only mine." he stated as he moved, if possible, even faster inside her. She had to agree with him. She was his and only his.

"Tell me, Lily." He commanded lacing his hands in her hair, pulling roughly until they were eye to eye. "Tell me you're mine."

"I'm...yours. Oh yes Scott!"

"Tell me you love me. Say what we both know." He pleaded harshly.

"I love you. Oh God I've always loved you. I'm yours Scott."

"And I am yours, sugar." He declared before taking her a kiss that sent tears to both of their eyes. Scott felt Lily's pussy tighten on his cock. He pounded into her without restraint and in a matter of seconds they were both cumming, feeling the pleasurable oblivion they use to crave late at night.

"I love you Scott!" She cried out, pulling him towards her chest, trapping him to her. Scott's teeth bit into her shoulder, hard, marking her as his and only his before he shouted the same declaration.

They would be happy together. They would finally be a family, something they have both wanted. Nothing would get in their way, not even their stubbornness. They were a match made from the beginning, even when their family knew before they did.

The End.

ChynaMarie
ChynaMarie
485 Followers