Please, Don't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never fucked anybody like this in real life; only saw it done on film, but I quickly reached the point of no return and I told her that.

"Holy fuck, Annie, I'm gonna cum," I said, so she hopped off my cock and knelt in front of me.

The first emission flopped out, thick and viscous and settled onto her chin just short of her opened mouth. The next one shot out with considerable force, catching both of us by surprise. It flew into the back of her throat and almost went down the wrong tube. She wretched, bringing it back into her mouth before it could enter her trachea. Most of the third and fourth ejaculations followed the path of the second, but this time she blocked them both with her tongue and allowed her mouth to slowly fill with cum. After the fifth and sixth I could no longer see her tongue under the pool of cum she cradled in her mouth. With her index finger she pushed the glob of semen on her chin up and over her lower lip and in to her mouth.

I squeezed the last drops of cum onto her tongue and flopped down on the couch, spent. Her cheeks now bulged with the creamy goo as she closed her mouth slowly and carefully. With the most delightful twinkle in her eyes, Annie crawled up on the couch and knelt next to me. I watched her close her eyes, tilt her head back, suck her cheeks in, and swallow my load. She sat back on her heels licking her lips and scraping cum from her face and sucking it off her fingers. She was savoring every drop. She looked over at me to gauge my reaction.

"You really do like cum, don't you?" I asked.

With raised eyebrows, she shook her head enthusiastically.

"I honestly think I'm addicted to it," she said smiling and looking down as if a bit embarrassed to have admitted it.

I shouldn't have, but I took advantage of her momentary vulnerability to make a comment. It was meant to hurt. I was pissed that I had fallen in love with a slut and I wanted her to know that. But at the same time, I was hoping that I could shame her into entering into a monogamous relationship with me. I so wanted to have her for myself, to save her from herself.

"So, who's cum tastes better, mine or Richard's?" I asked. I didn't smile when I said it. She stopped smiling too.

"Oh, so he told you about that?" she asked quietly, sensing that the tone of my voice had changed.

"Yeah, well, guys will do that, you know," I said in a belittling tone.

She stared at me quietly for a few seconds, and then she looked down.

"Well, I better get going," she said. "Things are beginning to get weird."

I felt horrible. I watched her stand and walk back across the room to retrieve her dress.

'God, she's got a big ass', I said to myself. 'I can't help it but I fucking love it and I love her.'

"I'm really sorry," I said. "You were right. You told me not to fall in love with you."

She put her dress on with her back to me and then turned to face me.

"I'm sorry. I fell in love with you, and for a moment there I was acting all 'weird' as you said, but I'm cool now. I apologize."

She still didn't say anything, but she did sit back down on the couch next to me to put on her shoes. I continued to try to honestly express my feelings without acting like the hurt lover who was now feeling sorry for himself. After my fumbling about for words, she leaned over and gently put her fingers over my lips.

"Please, don't..." she said. "You're not making it any easier."

I sat quietly and looked at her sad face. The tenderness with which she touched my lips caused all kinds of emotions to well up inside of me. I struggled to keep them at bay. I failed.

"I love you," I said. I meant it.

"I know," she said. "But I'm still a slut, and I always will be." She spoke the words almost defiantly. I sat quietly again, allowing the reality of what she'd said sink in.

"Don't you ever worry about...," I stopped my question in mid-sentence. She looked at me as if she knew what I was going to ask.

"Well, you fucked me without one too," she said answering me anyway. She had a point there. She put her left shoe on.

"Will there ever be a time when..." Again, I stopped in mid-sentence.

"I don't know, Mike. Right now, I like what I'm doing and I'm going to keep doing it until I decide not to," she said.

I had the feeling she'd had this conversation with other men. She put her right shoe on and stood up, smoothing her dress over her round ass. My mind began to run a mile a minute. I began to think three moves ahead as if I were playing chess. Speed chess.

"I want to see you again," I said boldly.

She looked at me with a frown that said 'haven't you heard a word I've said to you?' I held her gaze with as earnest an expression as I could create. Eventually her frown turned into that twisted grin of hers, and she reached into her hand bag and pulled out her business card and a pen.

"This is my cell," she said writing on the back.

She handed it to me then bent down and gave me a big wet sloppy French kiss with lots of tongue that lasted maybe ten seconds. Annie then turned and walked out, leaving me to wonder why I wasn't grossed out by the taste of my own cum.

12