Please, Don't Call Me Renie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When will that be? I'm beginning to feel lonely."

"Of course you are. I will definitely be back tonight." She kissed him hard on the lips. "Oh dear, you're looking so dejected. Okay, you can give my pussy a quick lick." She pulled up her dress and pulled down and stepped out of her panties. "Come on darling. I haven't got long." He dropped onto his knees and thrust his face against Irene's pussy and licked it gently. This was not what he really wanted but he knew it was all he was going to get at this moment. Irene shuddered with pleasure. Oscar could taste the mixture of his wife's juices and Alain's sperm.

"That really feels nice. I can't imagine why I've objected to this before. It was lovely when Alain did it too. But what's really moving now is that you're cleaning up my juices from my lovemaking with Alain. To have my dear, sweet husband on his knees cleaning me before I go off to a party with my lover is so touching." She rubbed his head and he heard her sigh and thought he heard her sob a little too. "Oh! This is such a turn on... You're a real tease, darling. I wonder if there's time for a quickie before the party?"

She stepped back from him and dropped the hem of her dress. Oscar rose from the floor hopeful and excited at her words. Looking at his face Irene shook her head.

"With Alain, darling. Not with you." She opened the front door.

"Your panties!" Oscar dejectedly bent down and picked them up from the floor.

"You know, it's such a warm day I think I'll leave them off. I don't need them, especially if I'm going to get a quickie from Alain. You can have them to jerk off to, if you want." She smiled encouragingly at him. "I'll see you later, darling." And with that she closed the front door behind her.

Oscar ran to the sitting room window and watched her walk down the path, admiring the ease and grace with which she managed the high heels. She climbed into a car parked at the kerb. Of course! Alain had been waiting for her. If he had thought he could have gone out and taken a look at him. He noticed that the car was a smart, red, sports coupe and smiled to himself bitterly. The windows were tinted and he could not see what was happening inside. He put her panties to his nose and breathed deeply while he waited. It was ten minutes before the car left.

IV

It was a long Sunday. That the sun was shining did not help him enjoy it any the more. He could only think about Irene, dressed in her short dress and high heels, walking down the path and climbing into another man's car. And then presumably fucking him in the car outside their house. Okay, it was his fault. It was all his fault. But that did not make the pain any less. She would be enjoying herself at some party now. He was obsessed with how she had looked and imagined her moving from man to man, enjoying the effect she had on them. He knew that was not how Irene would behave but he had manufactured a behavior that fitted in with his fantasy.

It was nine before Irene returned. Oscar had been listening for the sound of a car but Irene had opened the front door quietly and was suddenly standing in front of his seat in the sitting room. "Hullo darling. The party just seemed to go and on." She threw herself down next to him on the couch and kicked off her shoes. "Alain wanted me to come back with him but I said no. Absolutely not. Tonight I want to be with my husband. So here I am. Pleased to see me?" She reached over and rubbed his cock through his trousers. "I can't wait to see how much. I do hope you haven't jerked off."

He leaned over to kiss her and she responded warmly. "You are pleased to see me," she said, touching his hardening cock. "Let's get upstairs." She stood up, grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "I want you," she said.

In the bedroom they stripped off quickly but before they began anything Oscar had to ask her. "What was it like having sex with Alain?"

"I've already told you. It was wonderful. I had real orgasms, just like you wanted me to have."

"Was his cock really bigger than mine?"

Irene pursed her lips. "Darling, I'm sure you don't want me to lie, so I'm going to tell you the truth. He gave me an orgasm, a really big orgasm, so what do you think? His cock was at least twice yours in length and probably half again as thick. Moreover, he knew how to use it. He is French, after all!" Oscar looked totally put out. "I'm sorry. That's how it is. But it needn't spoil our lovemaking. I know what you have. It's suited me for ten years."

"Will it still suit you, though."

"Of course, it will. Stop talking and let's make love."

They rolled around together on the bed but somehow the presence of Alain was there. It was putting him off. He felt he was in competition with Alain and that was making him nervous. Irene was fingering his cock and rubbing it slowly but it was not responding even as it used to. Irene made a face.

"Darling I love you but you really have to do better than that. That's smaller than you normally are. Is that really the best you can do for me? I'm so sorry but I don't think I'm even going to feel you inside me now. You know how big Alain was." She rubbed his cock and it responded but only a little. "I don't suppose I helped much talking about Alain but I have to tell it like it is, don't I? You wouldn't want me to lie. It's such a shame. By giving me something wonderful you seem to have lost something yourself." She smiled at him sadly. "I said I would never forget what you've done for me." She spoke to him softly. "So you can go down on me if you like."

"I did that this afternoon... Perhaps if you gave me a blow job..."

"Oh darling, I would like to, I really would like to." Irene became thoughtful. "I gave Alain a blow job. He had such a wonderful cock I felt honoured to give him a blow job."

"You gave Alain a blow job when you've never given one to me?" Oscar looked upset.

Irene looked momentarily embarrassed. "Well, actually, I think it was three blow jobs. Or was it four? His cock was so long and thick it felt wonderful in my mouth. And when he blew his load his sperm just slipped so easily down my throat. It was delicious. I'm really sorry. Oh dear, you look so upset, I really would like to give you a blow job but I would feel embarrassed. Really, I would feel silly. Your cock is so small I think I might even nip it off with my teeth by mistake. Why don't you go down on me instead? I know you'll enjoy that. And don't worry I've cleaned up since Alain and I made love earlier this evening." She encouraged Oscar by pushing on his shoulders.

"You made love to him this evening?"

"Well... we had that quickie before the party and then while we were dancing he just couldn't keep his hands off me. We had to find a room in his friend's house. Anyway, Alain isn't important now. Don't talk so much. Please, just go down on me."

Resignedly Oscar descended, automatically kissing her body until he reached her pussy. As he stretched out and applied his mouth to her womanhood and his tongue to her pussy lips, she suddenly clamped her thighs to the sides of his head and then with her hands pushed his head forward forcing his tongue ever further into her.

Oscar was startled. Was this Irene? Was this the wife who liked straightforward sex? He began to lick her enthusiastically. At least he was not being denied all forms of intimacy.

When Irene came he heard her cry out and she banged his head repeatedly and hard against her pussy. At least I've given her a real orgasm, he thought, through the pain. As he rose up she stared hard at him with some concern.

"Oh, dear," she said. "I think I've bruised your mouth. Let me kiss you." She kissed him tenderly and then he settled down beside her in a spoon position, his front to her back.

"Did I give you an orgasm?"

"It was lovely. Cuddle me, darling. I want to feel you really close to me tonight." He pressed against her, never enjoying the touch of her flesh as much as he did at that moment. He heard her breathing softly after a few minutes and thought her asleep.

"Oscar?" She was still awake he realised. "Alain has asked me to spend a couple of days with him this week. Or rather, a couple of nights. Would you mind? I thought if I go on Monday and Tuesday it will get it out of the way quickly as far as you're concerned. You'd only be worrying about it if it was later in the week."

Oscar's heart thumped against his chest. "Oscar? You did say you wanted me to experience real orgasms... Are you okay with that?"

"Just Monday and Tuesday?" Oscar said an anxiously. Irene turned over to face him.

"Did you want me to stay longer?" Oscar was so surprised that he found his throat choked and he could not speak. "Oh, Oscar thank you. I was hoping you'd understand. I know it's difficult for you to speak about this. You are so generous!" Oscar was trying to speak but his throat was dry and no words came out. No, no, he wanted to say, two days are too many. "I know you want me to fully experience and enjoy real orgasms. And as many of them as I can get. Well, I shan't stay longer than a week. Oh, thank you, darling. Thank you, thank you." She covered his face with kisses and it was impossible for him to speak. By the time she had finished kissing him the moment had passed. She was smiling at him so warmly and so gratefully he could not say anything.

"I wish I could show you how grateful I am. It's such a shame you can't fuck me properly. It such a shame you couldn't hear me screaming when Alain fucked me. I think he was worried the neighbours were going to call the police! If you could have heard how much I was enjoying Alain's cock you would know how grateful I am. I'll try and think of something for next week, when I come back, so you'll understand. Now let's go to sleep." She stroked his face and then turned to put her back to him. Within a few minutes she was fast asleep. Oscar lay awake for along time trying to figure out what, if anything, he could do.

V

On Monday morning Irene packed a bag for her week away. "Now, darling, I want you to know I won't let you down. I'll do my best to enjoy Alain's cock as much as possible. I'll make sure he fucks the living daylights out of me. At least you'll know my desertion of you will be worthwhile. Take good care of yourself and I'll see you next Monday night."

"You won't be back at he weekend?"

"On Friday Alain wants to take me to see this French singer. And then there's another party on Saturday."

"Another one? And on Sunday?"

"I'd just like to relax on Sunday," she sighed. "Alain and I can lie in bed and read the papers and take it easy. Like we did yesterday." Irene looked closely at Oscar. "Darling, I know you're sad but just remember the wonderful thing you're doing for your wife. Promise me you'll think about me being well and truly fucked by Alain?"

"Yes, yes," he sighed. She kissed him fondly and left.

VI

The week passed slowly. He had the occasional call from Irene, mainly to let him know that she was alright and to assure him that she was enjoying herself. He took himself off to bars on one or two nights, thinking that he might pick up a girl but his heart wasn't in it. Besides, it would not have been fair. Irene's desertion of him was down to him. He had persuaded her to start an affair. She was hardly betraying him.

He had almost forgotten what Irene looked like by the following Monday evening. Oscar reached home a little earlier than usual to prepare a nice dinner. He even laid the dining room table with candles and serviettes to make it special. He had to wait anxiously until seven before Irene appeared.

When the front door finally opened and she entered, for a moment he did not recognise her. She was wearing a dress, rather than trousers, and it was just a bit shorter than he would have expected and beautifully cut. She was wearing shoes considerably higher than the flats she usually preferred. She had evidently been shopping during the past week. Her long hair was piled on her head in a fashionable French twist. She stood more erect, more certain of her position in the world. She positively glowed with self-confidence and inner satisfaction. Despite the welcoming smile she gave him Oscar felt a little intimidated. He ran forward to kiss her.

"It's been fun with Alain but I've missed you," Irene said. She nodded towards the dining room table. "You've been busy."

"I wanted to show you how much I've missed you."

"You are so sweet. Okay let's eat."

Irene was silent until they had finished eating then she looked purposefully at Oscar.

"Well?" she said, "are you ready for your treat? I've been dying to try this with you."

"Try what?"

"I'm going to make it up to you, for everything you've done for me. Tonight is your treat. That was a lovely meal. But let's have coffee before we talk about treats."

Oscar went into the kitchen, made two coffees and returned to the dining room with them. Irene sipped her coffee staring at Oscar.

"So you had a good week?" asked Oscar.

"Of course. I knew I would if I stayed with Alain. It was a week full of real orgasms. You should be very pleased with me. I'm sad that you still don't know what's like for me. But I'm hoping after tonight you will know."

Oscar was mystified but Irene refused to say anything more until they were in the bedroom.

"We'll take off all our clothes first," said Irene as she started to strip. Oscar followed her and very quickly they were both naked.

"Now, lie down on the bed," said Irene. While Oscar did so Irene busied herself finding something in her suitcase. She then advanced on Oscar, holding four pieces of rope.

"I'm afraid I need to tie you to the bed for this," said Irene. Oscar did not know whether to be worried or excited.

"Why? I thought this was going to be a treat. What kind of treat do I have to be tied up for?"

"The treat is that you're going to find out what it's like to give me a real orgasm. Now, don't make a fuss, darling. Don't you trust me?"

"I suppose so," said Oscar warily. He stayed in position while Irene trussed his arms and legs to the bed. "My," exclaimed Irene, "you do like this. Your cock's just got bigger. It's almost back to the size it normally is. But it still isn't big enough." She went back to her suitcase, found something and brought it back. "This is what we need." And produced a dildo at least nine inches long and an inch and half in diameter. Oscar's eyes opened in horror. Irene was surprised at his response and then burst out laughing.

"It's not going in you, silly. It's going in me. This is about the size and girth of Alain's cock. What happens is this. You hold the dildo in your mouth and I ride up and down on it. So it emulates my lovemaking with Alain. It's quite simple really. You see these two straps here?" She held up two leather straps attached to the dildo. "Well, they go around your head and hold the dildo in your mouth. I will need to tie it quite tight to make sure it doesn't move around. So open your mouth and I'll pop the dildo in."

"I'm not sure I want to," said Oscar.

"It's quite safe. It was given to me by a girl at work who's uses one like it with her boyfriend. She swears by it. Come on, darling. Don't you want to give me an orgasm like Alain does?" She smiled encouragingly at Oscar.

"Okay," agreed Oscar licking his lips nervously. He opened his mouth and she slipped the dildo in. Then she secured it tightly with the leather straps. Oscar groaned.

"I said don't make a fuss, it has to be tight" said Irene. "You've got such lovely, wide, sensual mouth I knew this dildo would be perfect for it. Now I'll just put some grease on it." She picked up a tube lying on the bedside table and smeared some jelly over the dildo. "And now I just lower myself onto it." Facing her husband, she lifted her pussy up, settled it over the dildo and then sunk down. She gasped in delight. "It's wonderful. Not quite as good as Alain but pretty good." Then holding onto the bedstead she started to raise and lower herself. As she did so she began to pant. "This is good, darling, really good. Are you enjoying it?"

Oscar could not answer or even move his head of course. He loved the feeling of Irene's thighs pressing against either side of his head as she rode up and down. But the dildo pressing down on his lips was quite uncomfortable. Then with his tongue he found that the bottom of the dildo was starting to project into his mouth. He realised that every time Irene came down the bottom of the dildo came further and further into his mouth. Irene was getting increasingly excited and was speeding up in her movements. The bottom of the dildo was getting close to his throat. Did she not know what was happening? He tried to make a noise but Irene did not hear anything in her excitement. He started to thrash around, trying to throw her off but Irene misinterpreted his movements.

"That's it darling, try to match my movements. How did you think of that? It's brilliant." She started to cry out loudly with pleasure while Oscar in increasing panic thrashed ever more vigorously. The dildo was beginning to press into his throat. He was going mad with the pain. He saw lights flashing in front of his eyes. Suddenly Irene screamed loudly and collapsed on top of him. But the dildo was still pressed against his throat. He struggled as hard as he could to get Irene off him.

"Darling, I've come. There's no need to carry on with the thrashing." But Oscar's movements got more and more desperate and Irene suddenly realised there was something wrong. She lifted herself up off Oscar's head, and still sitting astride his body quickly undid the straps. As she removed the dildo she gasped in amazement at the reverse dildo that had been stuck in Oscar's throat.

"Oh, my poor darling. I'm so sorry I had no idea... But your thrashing turned what would have been an ordinary great orgasm into a mind-blowing experience. What you had to suffer for it, though." She bent down and kissed him deeply. "That little bitch, Olivia. The girl who gave me the dildo. She must have known how it works but she didn't tell me. She just said it's guaranteed to give the best orgasm ever from a dildo. I've never used a dildo before but it was a wonderful orgasm. But at what a cost to you! How are you feeling?" Oscar mouthed something and pointed to his throat. "You can't speak? Of course you can't. While we give your throat a chance to rest I can tell you that my orgasm was almost as good as Alain gives me. In some respects it was even better because you, my loving husband, was giving it to me. Now you can begin to see why I'm so indebted to you. I never had orgasms like this before you insisted I find myself a lover. And now, you yourself have given me a tremendous orgasm." She pushed the lower part of the dildo upwards so that it disappeared into the upper part. "How are you feeling. Is your throat getting better?"

"A bit," croaked Oscar.

"How funny you sound," said Irene. "If your throat is getting better are you ready to have another go?"

Oscar's eyes bulged. He shook his head vigorously. "No, no. I can't do it again."

"But I'm trying to make you understand what you've done for me. I told you when I was with Alain that each time I had an orgasm it got better and better. I want you to see it for yourself. I want you to feel it through me, just as Alain did. So you'll understand the depth of my gratitude."

"I understand already," gasped Oscar.

"You can't really. When you were thrashing about the effect was so similar to fucking Alain it was unbelievable. I can see why my friend thought this dildo would be good for us to use." She examined the dildo closely. "Oh, look! There's a clip here to stop the bottom of the dildo going into you."

"Oh great," said Oscar relieved.

Irene chewed her lip thoughtfully. "But if I put this this clip in place you wouldn't thrash around and I wouldn't get such a good orgasm and you wouldn't understand what Alain does for me and correspondingly just how much I owe you. I do so want you to understand how grateful I am. Could we do it the same way again, please?" She gazed earnestly at Oscar. "You wanted me to experience real orgasms. I can now experience real orgasms with you. Not quite as good as with Alain, it's true, but pretty good. I do so want to see if repeating it will increase the intensity. Wouldn't you like to know? Wouldn't you like to satisfy your wife to the best of your ability?" She was still sitting astride Oscar's body so she lowered her head and kissed him passionately on the mouth. She lifted up her head. "Please, darling?"