Please, Don't Call Me Renie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was always difficult for Oscar to refuse his wife anything. In her current position, with her face looking down at him beseechingly and her thighs pressed caressingly against his head, he succumbed. "Okay, but if it gets too much I'll blink my eyes fast. Will you keep a look out and stop?" He was still unhappy about it.

"Yes, I will," she said, hurriedly strapping the dildo back on to Oscar's face before he could change his mind. "You really are a sweetie."

She lowered herself once more onto the dildo and was soon riding her husband's mouth with increasing passion. Oscar was shocked at her language. She was screaming louder than ever and coming down even harder onto his mouth. Soon the dildo was once more pressing into his throat. He blinked his eyes fast. Irene ignored him. He began to thrash around, even more violently than before. But Irene was in the throws of a great orgasm and had her eyes closed. She had forgotten all about Oscar, she could feel only the dildo pushing into her with each of his violent thrashes. Once again lights flashed in front of his eyes. He was suffocating. In the distance he heard a huge guttural cry and then suddenly the dildo was out of his mouth and Irene was leaning over him covering his face in kisses.

"Darling, I'm so sorry," she said between kisses. "I knew you were suffering but I was having such a wonderful orgasm. And the thought that you were suffering so that I could have a wonderful orgasm was such a turn on. Alain would never do such a thing for me. I do love you." She continued to smother Oscar with kisses.

"I really would like to come inside you now," gasped Oscar softly. He found it difficult to speak.

"Of course, darling," said Irene as she rolled over. "And you don't even have to wear a condom," she added. Oscar perched on top of her and slid his cock into her pussy. It was hot and moist. It felt delicious. He started to push in and out. It was so long since he had fucked her. He felt he was going to come quite soon.

"I can't feel you," said Irene suddenly.

"I can feel you," said Oscar. "It's wonderful," he added, continuing to thrust.

"But I can't feel you at all. Let me see how big you are." Oscar moaned in frustration as he pulled out and showed Irene his cock. It was quite a good size for him but Irene shook her head.

"I'm sorry, darling. I do love you and I want to respond to your love-making but I can't with that. Frankly, that really is a bit of insult. If that's the biggest you can get after all our lovemaking then I think it shows extreme disrespect to your wife. I can't let you carry on. I'm so sorry. You can use your mouth if you like. In fact I would rather like you to. Yes, you can make up for your lack of size with some good oral and that will also soothe my pussy after the great workout I've just had on your mouth."

Oscar protested. Oscar pleaded. But Irene was adamant. He had to lie between her legs and lick her softly and continuously for forty-five minutes. By the time he was finished he was exhausted. And he still had a raging hard-on. Unfortunately, it was one just not big enough to meet Irene's new requirements.

But Irene was satisfied. She rubbed his head affectionately as he lay between her legs. "It's amazing how useful your gorgeous mouth is. It feels just wonderful against my pussy. Hmm... Do you know, I'd really like you to stay in that position all night. It would be so lovely to fall asleep feeling your mouth pressed tight against my pussy and to wake up in the morning with you in exactly the same position. Please don't move at all, darling. Stay perfectly still. I don't want your mouth to slip from this delightful position. Is that okay?"

Oscar was not in a position to answer as his mouth was jammed hard against Irene's pussy. Irene took his silence for assent and with her thighs pressed firmly against Oscar's head and his mouth pressed firmly against her pussy she drifted off into a sweet and peaceful sleep. Oscar, by contrast, had a rather more restless night.

VI

On Tuesday morning Oscar's cock was still not up to the job, according to Irene, but he demurred from using the dildo again, especially as Irene refused to put on the clip that stopped the bottom of the dildo descending into his throat. ("It's just so wonderful when you thrash hopelessly about," she explained, "I can't do without it now.") So Irene, now desperate for some good cock, departed for Alain's place. ("I'll be back at the weekend.")

Oscar missed her increasingly during the week and by the time she called him on Friday morning at work he was aching for any contact with her. They were due to be going on holiday the following week and he was even willing to use the dildo again while they were away..

"That is so sweet of you darling," said Irene, "I really appreciate it, knowing how uncomfortable it is for you. If only I'd known earlier how you feel. But Alain wants to take me on holiday and I've promised to go with him now. If I'm on holiday for three weeks I'm going to need some good fucking and I didn't think you'd be up to it."

Oscar was devastated. "But we've already arranged the holiday! You can't do this. You can't go on holiday with someone else for three weeks."

"Oh dear, this is so difficult! I know how you must feel, my darling. I'm so sorry but you'll have to go on holiday without me. And I'm afraid I'm not going for three weeks I'm going for six. Alain's family has a villa on St Monique in the Caribbean and he tells me it's just not worth going all the way there for three weeks. I've taken three weeks extra unpaid leave from work. We're not busy at the moment so they've been very understanding. Especially when I explained the situation."

"What do you mean, the situation?"

"Well, about Alain being my new lover and wanting to use the time to get to know him. Anna, who owns the company, understood completely. Last year she left her husband at home and went on a round the world cruise with her lover. Her husband didn't like it at all. But at least you understand why I'm doing it."

"So you're leaving me for six weeks?" complained Oscar.

"Well... It might be a bit longer... Anna told me I could link in to the company over the Internet if I wanted to prolong my stay. In fact she encouraged me to do that. That's really nice of her, isn't it?"

"I can't believe you're doing this." Oscar felt depressed.

"But Alan's cock... You must understand, darling, it's six weeks or more with Alan's cock plunging into me three or four times a day. It's a no-brainer. I know you'll be upset. Frankly, I hope you'll be upset. Otherwise I wouldn't think that you loved me."

Oscar did feel upset. It showed in his voice. "Are you leaving me?" His voice was hollow.

"Don't be silly. And don't be so melodramatic. I'm just going on holiday. Just remember I love you. And, because of what you've done for me, more now than I've ever done in my life."

Oscar had never felt so miserable. "Will you at least call me while you're away?"

"I'm not sure what communications are like on the island but I will definitely do my best. I promise you. Bye, darling."

"Bye." Oscar put the phone down sadly and not for the first time bitterly regretted persuading Irene to take a lover.

VII

After a very brief phone call to tell Oscar that she had arrived safely, Oscar was disappointed, worried and heart-broken that he received no phone calls from Irene. After two weeks he was going to call her office to see if they had heard from her when he was saved from that embarrassment by the arrival of a postcard from her. She said she was having a wonderful time and would probably be away at least two months in all and that he was not to worry. She loved him more than ever. She would show him just how much when she returned. At least a third of the card was filled with kisses. He could not doubt her love for him but he was not at all sure what her love meant.

He had tried calling her mobile phone and had left messages but two months later he had had no further communication from her so he phoned her office.

When he asked after her they were surprised and explained that she was not in that day but would be in tomorrow. They told him that she had returned from holiday two weeks ago. He was shaken. Why had she not been in touch? He then realised for the first time that he had no idea where Alain lived. He assumed she was staying with him. She did not answer her mobile so there was no way he could get in touch with her. He decided he would wait for her after work the following day.

He sat in the coffee bar opposite her office and at five-thirty kept his eyes peeled on the women coming out of the doors. Then he spotted Irene, although she was dressed so glamorously he was not sure at first it was her. Her long newly tanned legs stretched invitingly out of a short sleeveless dress which also exposed her beautifully tanned arms and shoulders. Her feet were thrust into a pair of high heeled sandals. Her auburn hair shone in the sun. She looked so beautiful. She positively gleamed with hauteur and self-assurance. He could not believe he was married to such a stunning woman. He darted out of his seat and ran over the road. He was so daunted by her beauty he did not see and was almost knocked down by a sports car drawing up.

"You crazy dumb fuck," the driver shouted at him. Irene approaching the car turned and saw Oscar. Her face lit up with a huge smile.

"Oscar, darling, how lovely to see you." She turned to the car driver. "Alain, don't speak to my husband like that." She turned back to Oscar, put her arms around him and gave him a full warm, wet kiss on the lips. "I've had such a wonderful holiday, darling, and I do so want to tell you all about it."

"But you've been back for two weeks and you haven't even given me a call."

"Oh, darling I can see you're upset. I'm so sorry, but things have been crazy at work since I got back and, as Alan's place is closer to the office, it was easier to stay with him."

"But you could at least have called me."

"You're right, I could. But I didn't want to call until I knew I had time to see you. And, as I said, I've been so busy at work. And Alain's been keeping me busy in the evenings and weekends. There's so much socialising I have to do with that guy." She turned to Alain. "You are so demanding!"

Alain got out of the car and walked round to the passenger door. He smiled at Oscar. "Sorry for those words, old boy." he said. Oscar could see Irene smiling.

Irene turned back to Oscar. "Don't you just love that French accent? Anway, we must get together soon. I got hold of a new type of dildo while I was in St Monique and I'm dying to try it out with you. You'll be amazed at what it does."

"Renie, do come on or we'll be late." Alain was holding the car door open for her.

"Okay, Alain. Just a moment."

She turned back to Oscar. "There's something about the way Alain uses that name that gets me all wet." She leant closer to him and whispered in his ear. "The first time he used it I actually came in my panties!" She stood back and grinned at Oscar.

Oscar was dumbstruck. "But you've always hated it when I used that name. Really hated it!"

She touched Oscar's face fondly and sighed. "Yes, when you used it. But not when Alain uses it... Feel for yourself." So saying, she took Oscar's hand, drew it underneath her dress and pressed it against her panties. They were indeed soaking. "See? It's such a shame, but you're not Alain, are you?" Irene climbed into the sports car. "I'll call you very soon, darling," she said. "That's a promise."

Alain closed the door and went round to sit in the driver's seat. With an impressive roar the car took off. Irene blew Oscar a kiss and waved as she disappeared down the road.