Please Don't Cry

Story Info
Nate shows his friend Helen why she should stay around.
5.3k words
4.45
40k
14
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is just a little something off of the top of my head is all. Read and enjoy and please No flames!

*

Helen sat in Nate's room crying silently. Nate shook his head his hand gripping the box cutter that Helen was going to use on herself if Nate didn't walk in, in time. Nate started pacing the room in frustration. Helen was put in the hospital before for hurting herself and she was going to do it again. Nate ran a hand through his green streak hair sighing angrily.

He took a breath, "I'm only going to ask once...what the fuck Helen!"

Helen winced as if she was hit crying harder. She wiped her cheek, but it didn't help her tears kept coming. Nate shook his head trying to keep his anger in, "If I didn't walk in...if I didn't get to my phone in time...what would've happened? Would you have killed yourself?"

Helen shook slightly wiping her face, "I don't know...m-maybe..."

Nate threw the box cutter down, "MAYBE FUCKIN MAYBE! Helen..." he took a breath, "What's wrong? Why did you do it? Why were you going to do it?"

Helen started crying harder she didn't know if she had the courage tell him. Nate has always been her friend ever since they were kids. He's always watched over her and now with her being 23 and Nate being 25 it still has been the same since they were kids.

"I-I-I can't tell you..." she whispered.

Nate kneeled down in front of her moving her black hair out of her face, "Why not?"

"Because you'll freak out or hate me if I tell you." Helen said quietly.

"Helen...I can never hate you...when have I ever hated you...have I ever shown that I can hate you..." Nate said softly.

Helen shook her head, "N-no..."

"Then tell me...why..." Nate said tipping her head up so she would look in his eyes. More tears leaked out of Helen's eyes, "It's because I know how my family has been making a big deal about us...how it's been stressing you out and..."

"Let me guess you thought if you weren't around things would be ok?" Nate asked.

Helen nodded, "I don't want to be the source of your stress. I know my parents have been making a fuss that...um..."

"Oh they've been playing the race card again...haven't they?" Nate asked.

Helen nodded, "Yes...and it's been too much for me lately. I can't seem to handle it anymore like I used to. The thought of losing you over this is too much for me. I don't want to ever lose you or stop being friends with you at all, but my family keeps playing the race card with me. It's so hard."

Nate hugged her pulling her into his arms gently. Helen fell against his chest crying softly again, "I-I don't care about race...I don't care if you're white I love you for you, but I'm tired of them harping on me about it."

Nate ran his fingers through her hair gently, "I know my family didn't take it well when I told them I was dating a black girl. I don't understand, the race card didn't matter when we were children you know?"

Helen nodded, "I know that's why I wonder why it matters so much now? I got so fed up so tired of hearing them talk that...I thought that...if I was gone...then you wouldn't have to go through so much shit anymore..."

Nate chuckled softly, "You don't get it do you...it's like last time you still don't understand do you?"

Helen looked up at him her tears going down her face slowly. Nate wiped them away with his finger running his thumb across her lower lip slowly, "You don't get...that if you leave...you'll be leaving me all alone. I can't have you leave me...you can't leave me all alone in this world Helen...I won't let you..."

Helen's eyes widened as she looked at Nate. The same guy who taught her how to climb a tree when she was eight, who kept the bullies at bay when she was 12, and who kept jerks away from her when she was 16 basically told her...

She looked at his eyes for any humor in them gasping slightly when she didn't see any. She bit her lip, "You mean...even with your friends...the band...your family...if I left you would be alone?"

Nate nodded, "Yes...I would be...you don't understand how much you mean to me. The last time you did this and ended up in the hospital I fell apart. The reason why I yelled at you is because I didn't know what I would do without you. I don't like when you hurt yourself because of your family. I don't like when your purge or when you starve yourself because you're too stressed. I really don't like when you cut yourself..." He pulled up her arm pushing her sleeve back seeing the cut she made along her wrist. It wasn't too deep, but it was bleeding slightly. He licked the blood slowly as Helen gasped feeling strangely turned on. Nate could feel himself harden, but before he let that side of him take over he had to tell Helen how he feels and been feeling for a long time now.

He smiled when he was done, "Don't worry I know you don't have anything. It's ok, but Helen I mean it...I don't like it...I don't care about the race card...I love you for you and that's all that matters..."

Helen smiled hugging Nate, "I love you too Nate I really do..."

Nate hugged her back taking in her scent, "Nice perfume..."

"It's actually lotion," Helen said smiling sheepishly.

"Oh well good lotion then. It smells nice..." Nate said.

Helen smiled, "Thank you,"

"No problem...Helen...I really wish you didn't do this. Why is it so hard for you to believe me when I say I love you?" Nate asked hurt evident in his eyes.

Helen sniffed, "It's just...we've been friends for so long...that I'm afraid that the deeper we fall...the harder it'll be if something happens and we end up breaking off this relationship and stop being friends."

Nate rubbed her back gently, "Helen...just because we're together now doesn't mean we'll ever stop being friends."

"Really it doesn't?" Helen said.

"No...Helen I have a confession...I've been in love with you for a long time now ever since we were teenagers probably even longer than that. After my failed relationship with Miranda my eyes opened up to what's been in front of me my whole life. You've been with me since I was 6 I believe. We grew up together you've been with me when I was a struggling guitarist and now to the guitarist I am today. You've been with band too and we basically have been one big happy family. You were with me more than Miranda and the other girls I've dated. It took that relationship and tough love from my brother to show me that the girl I've wanted has always been here all along. I love you Helen I always had always will...until my heart stops beating..." Nate said taking her hand placing it over his chest.

Helen gasped softly, "You mean...you've loved me for a long time? Wow...I...have a confession too. After my failed relationship with Marc it helped me see the guy I've wanted along. Not a nice guy with empty promises, but a guy who makes me feel number one. Who lets me be myself...who doesn't say the things I like or write about is stupid. A guy that lets me be me no matter how ghetto or stupid I act sometimes," she laughed as Nate chuckled.

"But I know now...that no matter how scared I am about what the future holds...I know I want to see it with you..." Helen said gripping his hand.

"Does that mean..." Nate said feeling like his heart was caught in his throat.

Helen nodded, "Yes I want to continue this relationship with you regardless of what my family says. I want to be with you...I love you Nate...I always had and will until my heart stops beating on it's own..."

Nate smiled, "Does that mean..."

"Yes...I won't try to hurt myself anymore. If I'm feeling too much I'll tell you and you can help me through it. I didn't realize how much I would be leaving behind if I left." Helen said.

Nate rubbed her cheek softly, "No you didn't..."

Helen smiled leaning into the touch, "Nate..."

Nate took a breath slowly, "Helen..."

Helen smiled, "Nate...this time...hold nothing back..."

Nate swallowed, "Y-You mean..."

Helen giggled wrapping her arms around his neck she leaned towards his ear, "Yes...I know you held a lot back because of me last time..."

"That was because it was your first time..." Nate said.

"I know, but this time, don't...you know I'm a bad girl...and this time I want to be fucked like one..." Helen said softly grinding her hips against Nate's.

Nate moaned softly hearing Helen say that made him hard almost instantly it seems. He grinded back against her, "Are you sure..."

Helen moaned placing Nate's hand on her breast, "Yes Nate...I'm sure...fuck me...like the bad girl I am..." she leaned towards his ear, "Make me scream..." she whispered.

Nate shivered, his resolve breaking, "Fuck..." he kissed her roughly his hands caressing her everywhere as she moaned. He pushed her on her back as he pushed his tongue through her lips mapping out her mouth as she gripped his back.

"Yes...fuck...Nate, make me yours..." Helen moaned hearing Nate groan above her.

"You know you're playing with fire right," Nate said his hand sliding in between her thighs. Helen smiled, "I know, but I like playing...you know that..."

Nate groaned nipping her neck feeling Helen shudder under him, "Fuck...you're so hot Helen..."

"I am?" Helen asked mischief and lust playing in her eyes.

Nate nodded placing kissing up and down her neck, "Yes...so hot I may just cut your shirt off..."

Helen gasped playfully, "You wouldn't..."

Nate smirked getting off of Helen to retrieve the box cutter, giving Helen sometime to get her breath back. Box cutter in hand he straddled her waist again smiling. Helen started panting feeling wetter between her legs, "You wouldn't dare Nate..."

Nate chuckled, "You don't know me very well do you Helen..." he pushed the blade up sliding it against the material of her shirt watching it separate slowly. Helen started panting louder she rubbed her legs together, "Nate...ahh...Nate..."

Nate groaned he loved the way she moaned his name. She didn't freak out like Miranda when he tried cutting her shirt off. Helen laid on the bed waiting for her shirt to be cut off pleasure evident on her face as she watched Nate. Nate placed the box cutter on his night table. He turned back to Helen's shirt and ripped it off the rest of the way. Helen moaned, "Nate!"

Nate moaned kneading her orbs through her black bra. He shivered, "You know you always had the best underwear..."

Helen giggled, "Well...yeah...you insisted on going underwear shopping with me everytime remember..."

"Hey I care about your breasts as much as you do. I have to make sure they're sitting in something nice and comfortable." Nate said leaning down. He licked the material around her cup. Helen took a breath arching slightly as Nate licked one end of her chest to the other. Helen moaned writhing slightly, "Nate,"

He smiled as he leaned up looking at her, "Feels good...doesn't it..."

Helen nodded panting softly. Nate shook his head his hand on one of her breast rubbing it slowly, "You didn't answer me...I said...feels good doesn't it..." he pinched her nipple through the material. Helen moaned a bit louder, "Yes it does! Nate, do it again..."

Nate smirked, "I'll do you one better...though it means me buying you a new bra..."

Helen couldn't process anything in her haze filled mind, "What?"

Nate smirked evilly ripping her bra as her breasts sprang free from the cotton prison. Helen gasped moaning loudly writhing more on the bed, "Ohh...damn it...Nate...that bra was expensive you know..."

Nate smiled cupping her breast in his hand rubbing her nipple between his forefinger and thumb slowly, "Told you...I'll buy you a new one..." he leaned down taking the nipple he was playing with in his mouth. Helen moaned loudly her hands in his hair, "N-Nate...ahh!"

Nate moaned biting Helen's nipple gently while his other hand played with her other breast. Helen moaned the pleasure almost being too much for her. She wanted him to take care of the problem between her legs, but she knew Nate. He would play with her until she was begging to have him inside her and she loved it.

Nate groaned loving the feel of Helen's breasts in his mouth and hand. He pushed against her as he switched to her other breast giving it the same attention as the last one. Helen moaned rubbing against him faster, "Nate...Nate..." she pulled on his shirt pulling it off his back. Nate lifted himself a bit to let Helen take his shirt off. Helen smiled she liked Nate's build it wasn't too muscular and she liked seeing the tattoos on his chest. Once it was off he returned to kissing and playing with her breasts. Helen ran her nails down his back lightly. Nate groaned kissing down her stomach pausing to lick from her bellybutton to the valley of her breasts back to her bellybutton again. Helen moaned loudly biting her lip to cut it off halfway.

Nate groaned, "No...Helen...moan baby...let the world know how great you feel..." he unbuttoned her pants sliding his hand in slowly. Once he found her panties he grinned at the wet spot forming between her legs. He started rubbing it as Helen moaned loudly. She closed her eyes turning her head to the side, "Nate...Nate...please..."

Nate moved up her body stopping when their eyes met. He kissed Helen feverishly as Helen returned the kiss just as heated. Nate pressed his finger deeper against her. Helen moaned arching her back her nails digging in Nate's back slightly, "Nate!"

Nate groaned, "Fuck Helen you make me so hard..." he rubbed himself against her thigh. Helen moaned kissing Nate's neck sucking it here or there. She kissed down then back up to his ear again, "Y-You make me so wet."

"I do?" Nate moaned pushing his finger against her again. She nodded, "Yes...so wet...I'm probably soaking my panties..."

"You are...you're so wet it's great..." Nate said pushing his fingers as deep as he could. Helen moaned, "NATE! Fuck...ahh...Nate..."

Nate groaned, "Helen...fuck..." he pushed her pants down throwing them to the side. He took his fingers out of her panties. He licked his finger slowly loving the taste of her honey. She moaned taking his hand and placing it in her mouth. She sucked his fingers moaning at the taste of herself mixed with the taste of his fingers. Her finger sucking caused his member to jump. He groaned wishing her mouth was sucking him instead of his fingers. He took his fingers out of her mouth panting slightly, "Damn...anymore...and I would've cum...damn Helen..."

Helen giggled rubbing against him. She pulled him down kissing him deeply as Nate responded kissing her back roughly. Helen broke the kiss going to Nate's ear, "Told ya...I'm bad..."

Nate chuckled, "I see...damn I was right...you are for me..." he moved down her body stopping in between her legs. She started panting harder not liking the smirk on Nate's face.

She took a breath, "N-Nate?"

Nate smiled kissing her inner thigh his hands going up and down her thighs scratching her lightly. Helen moaned grabbing a handful of his hair as she arched her back pushing herself towards Nate. He went to her other thigh kissing and licking it slowly. She panted moving against him, "Gods...Nate..." she moaned loudly. Nate smiled biting the inside of her thigh hearing her scream. Helen screamed throwing her head back her grip increasing in Nate's hair.

"Again...again...bite me AGAIN!" she screamed as Nate moaned licking his first bite going towards her wetness biting the area around there. Helen screamed moving faster against the bed. Nate smiled licking the area, /Quite a change from the quiet girl who used to sit in the back of the class and read all hour. / he thought kissing her clit through her panties. Helen bucked against him running her fingers through his hair. Nate smiled continuing his kissing through her panties hearing Helen moan and squirm above him.

This was becoming too much if Helen didn't watch it she would be cumming soon. She didn't know how much teasing she could take, but she loved every minute of it. She surprised herself when she asked to be bit again. She didn't know she would like it so much. She held back a choked cry when he pressed his tongue against her.

"Nate!" she moaned through clenched teeth her other hand gripping the bed sheet in a death grip. He smiled, "Want something Helen?"

He chuckled at her frustrated moan, "Yes...fuck me!"

He took a breath to calm himself down before he ripped her panties off and did just that. He smiled running a finger against her, "You want me to...don't you..."

Helen nodded, "Yes...Nate...please..."

Nate smiled pressing his finger against her. He moved his finger against her reaching for the box cutter on his nightstand. Helen saw and tensed up slightly. Nate felt her tense up slightly and rubbed her slowly, "Don't worry Helen I'm not going to cut you. I'm just going to cut your panties off..."

Helen gasped, "N-Nate,"

Nate laughed, "Oh baby I love when you look at me like that...makes me want to be bad...makes me want to do bad things...like this..." he pushed up the blade sliding it under her panties. He cut off her panties loving the sound Helen made when the material slipped off of her body. Nate placed the box cutter back on his nightstand turning back around to Helen. The sight before him made him bite his lip holding back his moan. Helen's eyes was closed her legs spread wide she was panting loudly her hand gripping the bed sheet as her other hand hovered over her clit like she was deciding whether or not to touch herself. Nate groaned, "Fuck Helen...so hot..." he leaned in between her legs placing a small kiss on her clit. Helen screamed, "Nate! Nate...ohh..."

"Tell me Helen...tell me...what do you want?" Nate whispered.

"Nate...lick me...I want you to taste me..." Helen moaned panting loudly.

"Oh..." Nate groaned licking her slowly at first before plunging his tongue deeply inside her. Helen screamed arching her back moving against his tongue, "Ahh...ahh...ahh..."

Nate groaned pushing his tongue deeper inside her as Helen writhe on the bed moaning loudly, "NATE! AHH!" she screamed.

Nate licked her slowly, "Helen you taste so good I knew you would." He smiled licking her slowly as Helen moaned loudly, "I-I do ahh..."

"Yes...ahh...yes you do," Nate said pushing his tongue deep inside her again. Helen groaned arching her back as her first orgasm hit her, "NATE! N-Nate...ohh..." she started panting.

Nate groaned licking up her juices greedily, "Yes...Helen...I love when you cum...fuck you taste so good..." he licked her again wanting more. Helen moaned shaking slightly as she came again. Nate licked her again before pulling back and sitting up licking his lips. Helen laid her legs down panting deeply. He leaned over her caressing her cheek before kissing her. Helen moaned kissing him back tasting her honey on his tongue slightly. He placed another kiss on her lips before getting up on his knees on the bed. He reached for his pants when Helen stopped his hands.

He looked at her as she smiled getting up on her knees. She slowly touched his belt, "Let me do it."

Nate smiled, "Ok,"

Helen smiled running her hands up and down his thighs slowly hearing Nate groan softly. She giggled running her hands on his belt slowly. She unbuckled his belt slowly hearing Nate groan again. He placed his hand over hers, "Helen please, just, undo the belt."

Helen smacked his hand playfully away, "I told you let me do it. Not you so shoo and let me do it."

Nate groaned, "But Helen..."

Helen smiled running her hand over his hardness slowly. Nate moaned pushing into her hand, "Helen..."

"Now I can rub you through your pants and you can think about getting a new pair of underwear along with me. Or you...can let me...undress you..." Helen said softly.

Nate moaned, "Ohh...damn...Helen..."

Helen giggled unbuttoning his pants sliding them down slowly. Nate pulled them down the rest of the way throwing them off to the side. Helen's hands trembled slightly placing them on his blue boxers. She pulled them down slowly moaning when she saw his member in front of her. She ran her hand up and down his cock slowly hearing him moan above her. She saw the pre cum collecting at the tip. She licked her lips collecting some on her finger before placing it in her mouth. Nate moaned running his hand through her hair, "Helen...if you don't stop...I'm gonna..."

12