Please Don't Eat the Apples

Story Info
What really went down in Genesis.
3.8k words
2.36
19.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,234 Followers

In the beginning was Man and Woman, and they both lived in the Garden of Eden. But what really happened was never accurately documented as thus:

It was the eight day after Creation. God summoned his two most perfect creations that morning. Adam and Eve stood before the Lord naked, looking up at him in awe.

God said to Adam and Eve, his lovely red-haired wife of pristine beauty: "You both may eat from all living thing, animal or plant, I don't give a damn. Just note this: neither of you should take a bite from that apple tree I planted in the centre of the garden."

Adam and Eve exchanged glances. Eve prodded her husband to ask the question. "Pardon us Lord, but whatever happens if we do?"

"I told you not to bother your head about it. Ain't for you to know, just abide by my words and leave well enough alone. Eve, knock some sense into your man for me, will you?"

"As you wish, my Lord," Eve answered. "We won't ask, and neither will we bother to taste from the tree you advise us not to."

Adam concurred with her.

"Very well," the Lord said before turning away from their sight. "I leave you two now to be alone with each other."

And such was how the day came to be. Adam and his wife revelled in their love for each other, and for the multitude of diverse animals that flocked all around them. The Lions came to be petted, and Adam ran his hand through the male's lush mane, whilst Eve led the Gazelles towards a stream and made way from amongst a pack of Hippo to take in water.

They stood on top of a knoll holding hands, their faces mystified in awe as they watched the giant orange-yellow ball of the sun dipped down into the edge of the earth, making way for the moon. When dusk eventually arrived they found themselves a quiet, secluded spot near a water fountain away from the pestering eyes of the other animals.

Adam came to his wife this first night but held himself in check as he watched her fall asleep. He was confused about what he should do. Earlier in the day he had watched a couple of animals perform a mating ritual near a riverside. He felt a hand for his tool, surprised to see it standing erect, but still not knowing what to make of it or even what it was meant to be done with. But as he watched the animals mate he gradually had an idea of what his tool was meant for. He approached his wife, saw her picking through some wild flowers, noticing the roundness of her backside, the fullness of her breasts ... her lips ... of the way her hips tended to sway whenever she walked ... it brought crazy, weird images flooding his mind. Images of the animals matting, but then he superimposed that of himself and his wife to take the place of the animals and he wondered how he could talk his wife into undergoing the same mating ritual with him.

He felt his hand gently over his wife's smooth, unblemished skin, and brought it forward to cup one of her breasts. Immediately the images came to his head and he felt his tool between his legs slowly kicking itself to life. But just then Eve swathed his hand away and turned to her other side. Adam disappointed got up and went and sat outside; his tool returned to its erstwhile flaccid state.

Still for the next couple of days he couldn't rid himself of the salacious images he'd had, though he didn't know how to bring it up and explain them to Eve. One day he pretended that he was going fishing and instead called up the Lord, wanting to speak with him about it.

"What is it, Adam?" the Lord asked.

Adam's face flushed with embarrassment as he searched for how to explain his predicament to his creator. "Err ... Lord, I was wondering ... ah, the other day, I saw a couple of animals doing a ... ahh ... mating, I think they were ..."

"You mean they were fucking? Come on Adam, I don't have all day."

"Yes ... yes, Lord. The animals ... they were fucking. I was wondering if ... or rather how--"

"Don't even think about it," the Lord interrupted him.

"But Lord ... you've never even heard me out--"

"I know what you're asking of me -- I'm God, remember? And the answer is no. That's N, and O, which spells NO."

"Lord, may I ask--"

"No, you may not. I'm not going to be the one who'll show you what to do with your wife. There's a reason why you're the first man ... but if you're unsatisfied, then I can always make amendments."

Adam returned home from his fishing with a worried, sad look on his face. Eve noticed the look and asked him if anything was alright; Adam replied that everything was just as fine.

And so life went on in Eden like it always did.

But that changed in one fateful day when Adam and his lovely wife one sunny afternoon decided to take a further tour of the land. They stumbled upon the centre of the garden and their eyes took in the mythical apple tree the Lord had advised them against eating from.

The tree stood enchanting and mysterious in the middle of a fallow; from its sturdy branches hung sight of bountiful red apples that gleamed as the sun's rays fell on them.

Eve was so taken by it she couldn't help herself. While Adam went about exploring the rest of the area, she approached the tree and came and stood under its shade. She didn't notice the black snake crawling along its tree branch hidden in the thickness of the tree's leaves above her head. Neither was she aware of when the snake underwent a shape-shifting change and suddenly transformed itself into the likeness of a male human being as like her Adam, except unlike her Adam, this male was the colour of midnight. His body was chiselled and perfect, and gleamed with a sweaty sheen that showcased his abs and musculature. His head was neatly shaved and his eyes, sharp brown eyes, observed the white woman with a hunger. And when this black male opened his mouth to speak, his voice sounded superior different from that of the white male -- deep and commanding.

"Do you wish to eat from the tree?" the black male said.

Eve took a hesitant step backwards, afraid that it was the Lord who had just spoken to her. Then she heard a rustling coming from up the tree branches and then followed by the sound of something heavy landing on the ground. From the other side of the tree emerged the black male. He too like them was naked; Eve gasped at the sight of his tool which stood erect before him. Except for Adam's, she'd never set eyes on another tool before ... and none so big and thick and black as this that she was seeing. The black male knew he'd got her attention and edged closer towards her.

"Who ... who are you?" Eve asked him.

"Who am I? I am the keeper and giver of secrets," the black male said. "The Lord kept me here as watch over his lovely tree. Tell me do you like what you see?"

Eve was confused. She didn't know if he was referring to the apple tree or to what he had dangling between his legs. She felt a stirring between her own legs -- her 'Love Nest' as she chose to call it -- as her eyes soaked in the sight of the male's manhood, and stuttered for her next words.

"Yes ... the tree is ... looks lovely."

The black male reached up and pulled down one of its fruits and presented it to her. "Would you care to have a bite?"

She shook her head. "I'm not supposed to ... I mean, the Lord said that my husband and I are not meant to eat from this particular tree."

"Did the Lord say what might happen if perhaps you and your male companion do?"

Another shake of the head. "No, he didn't."

"Perhaps it's because there are things you should know that the Lord doesn't want you to have. Things which I think would be of extreme benefit to you."

"And you know of such things?" said Eve with intrigue.

"I wouldn't be the keeper of secrets if I weren't." He approached her with the apple still in his hand, his voice as soothing as water flowing down a stream. "Believe me, take a bite and you'll see that my words are true."

"The Lord would get mad--"

"Trust me, he won't."

"But my husband--"

"Once you've seen the light and shown it to him, he too would accept the truth. Trust me on this. I know."

Eve even then was making slow movement towards the black male. Her hands stretched out and she saw them as if she was caught in a dream reaching for the ripe-looking apple and then accepting it from the strange man with the dark colour. She never once thought of questioning what it was about this strange skin colour of his, and how come he was so alike and yet so very different from her Adam. But it was never her place to ask; merely hers it was to accept.

She brought the apple to her face, took a whiff out of it as if wanting to be absolutely sure that there wasn't anything magically potent about it, before then sinking her teeth into its skin and thus taking a bite. Her teeth crunched the part of the fruit between her teeth; it felt its succulent juice flow downward into her throat, loving the taste it gave her.

"Hmmm," she muttered under her breath. "Very scrumptious." And with that she took another wholesome bite, followed by another.

It was while Eve was in the middle of consuming the apple that a sudden change began occurring within her. By the time she'd taken a last bite and dropped the remains of the apple, she raised a hand to her brow, feeling a slight dizziness come upon her. She shut her eyes for a moment as it felt as if the ground was spinning under her feet. When she opened them, it was as if the world had changed before her eyes. That all this while she'd been in the garden she'd had motes blocking her eyesight but now those motes have melted away from her eyelids and now she was seeing the world not anymore in monochrome but rather in cinemascope.

The black male noticed the subtle yet drastic change in her -- this had been his intention after all -- and came towards her with the intention of exploit. Eve took in the sight of the beautiful black stranger. Her eyes fell upon his erect manhood and she thought to herself: What a beautiful black man he was. The black man knew where her eyes were directed and grasped his manhood for her to get a good look.

"Do you know what this is?" he said to her.

"Your ... penis?"

He roared with laughter. "If that's what your darling husband calls his that's not what I call mine. This is my cock, or if you like, you can call it 'dick'. Go ahead say it, say 'dick'."

Eve forced the word through her teeth. "Dick ... dick." She smiled. "I like the sound of it, though I much prefer the first one you mentioned. 'Cock', I think it was."

"Yeah, that was it. Would you like to feel it?"

He took her hand and let it drop on his shaft. Eve felt a yearning flutter in the pit of her stomach; the sight and feel of the black man's cock gave her a tremendous feeling that was like having goose bumps break up inside her skin rather than on the surface. There was a sharp pinching on her nipples and she saw it was the black man grasping her breasts in his large pair of hands. She muttered a low moan from the feeling it was giving her and once again the flutter in her stomach underwent another turn. Still she grasped the man's cock and began rubbing her hand up and down its shaft. Numerous times she had held her lovely Adam's cock, but now realised that she'd never once perceived Adam's to be this big in length and size. Was it his fault or was that just how God made him to be?

"You know you can stroke it even better when kneeling," the black man prodded her.

Eve came to her knees, now grasped his shaft with both hands and went on stroking it, seeing its veins pop up into view; she observed a sticky liquid ooze out from the slit hole of his cock's head. The man inched his cock towards her face; Eve looked up at him and noted what he wanted her to do.

"Go ahead and take it into your mouth," he urged her. "Trust me, you'll like it once you do."

Eve opened her mouth and took in his cock.

Her head moved back and forth on him. She perceived his cock growing longer and more turgid as she went on slurping her tongue over his shaft. The black man grasped her head and panted extraneously as he slammed his shaft all the way down her throat, making her gurgle each time he did. Eve began amateurishly, but as she continued with her sucking, she began to grow with experience, enjoying herself every minute. She reached a hand down her crotch and touched herself, feeling her 'wetness' crop up and wondering how long she has been dripping with it. By the time the black man withdrew his cock from her mouth, she gave a plaintive cry and begged him to give it back to her.

"I'll give it to you alright," he pulled her to her feet and made her lean towards the tree, holding unto it while he felt his hand between the crack of her ass, taking in her wetness. "Hmmm, looks like you're getting just about ready for me. Go on and part your ass cheeks for me, darling."

Eve did as he wanted. He then came forward and pushed the head of his cock between her opening, in search of her pussy. Eve gasped from the contact, and then gave a lengthy moan, holding in her breath as he shoved his cock all the way inside her. She tightened her grip on the apple tree, her body tensed from his penetration.

"Ahh yeah," he muttered as he pulled out his cock; her pussy juice had now lathered his shaft. He thrust his cock back inside her, felt her body tense once again as she gave another lengthy moan. "Ohh yeah, that feels so good to me."

Eve opened her mouth to cry out but all that escaped her lips was a croak. Although this wasn't her first time of having sex -- she had done it twice with Adam already, but never had it been like this. The size of the black man's cock filled up just about every space inside her. Each time clouds of excitement exploded before her eyes when he slammed his cock all the way in. He reached a hand up and plucked down another red apple and gave it to her to munch on while his other grasped her by the waistline as he kept on plummeting her with his hefty manhood. He leaned his head to the side of her face; she felt his breath blowing against the tiny strand of hairs behind her neck though that was second to what he was doing to her. Sweat dripped down his face and land

"You like how I'm fucking you, darling?" the black man gasped.

Eve didn't catch his words. "Wha ... what?"

"I say you like how I'm fucking you?"

Her answer came between moans: "Ohh, is that ... Uhhh ... is that what this is ... fuc-fucking?"

"Oh yeah, babe. That's exactly what it is," he grunted, quickening the strokes of his cock pushing back and forth into her. He groaned deep in his throat, realising that he was getting close to the precipice. It wouldn't be long now before he shot his load inside of her. Oh yeah, that would feel just right -- emptying his load inside this First Woman.

"HEY! HEY YOU! WHAT YOU DOING THERE?"

The angry voice startled both of them to reality. Eve recognised her husband's voice right away and turned from the tree just as the black man's cock slipped out of her pussy, spewing his seed over the side of her legs.

"Damn!" the black man muttered at the sight of his load of seed not reaching their mark and turned in time to see Adam rushing towards him with a club swinging in his hand.

Eve stood in front of the black man, trying to hold her husband back. "Adam, no ... it's not what you think--"

"You're right it's not what I think!" she shoved her away and swung his club at the black man's head.

The black man dodged it in time and gave a distinct roar as then he rammed his head forward into Adam's midsection. Adam gave a loud grunt of pain as both of them tumbled to the ground, his club slipping out of his hand. Both men lay there grappling and scrabbling to throw punches while they rolled over each other on the grass. Eve could do nothing except shout at them to stop, apprehensive that it was her doing that had brought about this. Neither man paid her any attention. She then remembered the apple she'd bitten, recalled the warm, soporific feeling it gave her and approached the tree and plucked another one off its nearest branch. She came towards the fighting men. By now Adam was having the upper hand over the black man as he straddled him and was delivering a punch at his face when he caught his wife's shadow standing beside him. She was saying something though he couldn't tell what it was.

"What you sa--"

But that was the opening the black man sought as then he threw a punch on his jaw line, knocking Adam's weight off him. Adam nearly passed out from the punch, landing on his back seeing stars. The black man saw what was in Eve's hand and reached for her hand, pulling her towards him. Eve muttered a squawk of surprise at his roughness with her, but the black man cared less as he muttered "Gimme," and took the apple fruit from her hand. He turned to look down at his assailant and shoved the apple into his mouth.

"Go on, have yourself a bite!" he said.

Eve watched with horror as the black man compressed the apple into her husband's defenceless mouth and was immediately afraid that he was choking him to death with it.

"No!" she cried, jumping upon the black man's back, trying to fight him off Adam. "Leave him alone! I say, leave him alone!"

"Get off me, bitch!" the black man swung his shoulder, knocking Eve to the ground while he kept his other hand with the apple still pressed down on her husband's face.

Adam tried feebly to fight against the pressure of the man pressing the apple down on his face but couldn't. He heard the man ordering him to take a bite off from it, and his first thought was that it was something poisonous ... but he couldn't ignore the pressure and before he realised it, his teeth had bitten down on the apple's skin and taken a first bite. A sudden calmness spread like a wildfire in his body and Adam felt his body become calm from struggling. The black man grinned when he observed this, and so did Eve as she was about pouncing on his back once again when she too noticed the look of aggression gradually melt away from her husband's features.

Adam took the apple from the man's hand and wolfed it away. He sat up and looked at them with what seemed to be happiness in his eyes. Eve was amazed at his sudden transformation though was a bit hesitant.

"Honey, are you alright?" she asked him.

"Oh yes. Hmmm ... that apple sure was tasty. Where did you guys pluck it from?"

Eve turned to look at the black man. "Is he going to be alright?"

He laughed derisively. "You can see for yourself, can't you?" he helped Adam to his feet. "His eyes now are opened just as yours are. What's happening, Adam?"

Adam looked at the black man nervously while accepting his handshake. "Err fine ... what's happening, brother?" he turned to his wife and asked: "Honey, who's this guy?"

"WHO DO YOU THINK HE IS?" A doom-like voice boomed from the sky. All three looked up and saw the clouds and the blue sky part ways to reveal the majestic that was the Lord, and He was angry. Furiously angry.

"My Lord," said Adam, "we weren't expecting you so--"

"SHUT-UP!" the Lord roared. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU, ADMONISH YOU AGAINST EATING FROM MY SACRED APPLE TREE? DIDN'T I?"

"Lord, what tree--" then his eyes fell on the sacred apple tree standing beside them. And then he recalled the apple which he'd gobbled less than a minute ago. He turned to his wife and said: "Oh my God, Eve, what have we done?"

"What do you think she did?" God voiced down at you. "Your wife got her heart and mind twisted by the serpent. He gave her the apple and she then gave it to you, YOU IMBECILE!"

"But Lord ... I didn't kno--"

"SILENCE!" God's voice cracked like the horsewhip of a thousand thunders, making every living creature in the garden come to a standstill. "I hereby banish you and your companion out of my Garden forthwith. You will wander the earth and reap from it only what you sow, and experience pain whenever you should ..."

dsoul
dsoul
1,234 Followers
12