Please Don't Kill Me

Story Info
A young stripper on her way to Vegas has car trouble
2.3k words
3.83
106.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers

Julie knew that she was going to be raped as soon as the stranger tightened his grip on her forearm and looked into her eyes with all the violence of hell. They were alone together and in the desert about one hundred miles from the nearest civilization. Her car had broken down while she was driving to Vegas, and this creepy old guy had driven his car up out of nowhere and offered to help.

Julie had been a stripper and that’s why she was headed for Vegas. She had a new job there. So she had been in with a tough set of people before and generally knew how to act around them. This guy out in the desert with her was the toughest she had seen and the most dangerous. She had already made up her mind to do anything he wanted and hoped that she might make it out of the desert with her life.

Julie was twenty. She had long black hair that came to almost her waist. She had kind of a good country girl appearance about her that drove the men crazy at the strip clubs she worked at, and a tight little body to go along with it. When her old car had broke down on the highway she had been wearing a pair of short-short cut off jeans, and a halter-top. Her pierced navel revealed by the shirt. Her tongue was also pierced, as was her clitoris.

The guy was old. He was probably a Hells Angel or something equally as tough. Maybe he had even been in Vietnam. He would have been about the right age. He was tall, about six and a half feet. He had a beer belly that hung over his pants. Tattoos ran up and down both of his arms and were revealed by the sleeveless undershirt he wore. A long beard and thick dark sunglasses that he wore at midnight made his face look pure evil.

“Don’t hurt me,” Julie begged him. “I’ll do whatever you want me to. Just don’t hurt me.”

He spit out into the desert and increased his grip on her arm. Reaching into his back pocket he brought out a knife. This made Julie jump with a shock of fear. He reached out with the blade and cut first one and then the other of the straps that held up her halter-top. Nothing held up the flimsy garment and it fell away to the sand below. Julie was nude under the halter. Her breasts were a small C size. The nipples were long and red and always seemed to be erect. They were both pierced, and the gold glimmered in the moonlight. On her belly was a little tattoo. He looked down curiously at this.

“We can fuck if that’s what you want to do. Only please don’t hurt me,” Julie found that there were tears in her voice as she said this.

He only looked at her with that solid evil stare that sent chills through her. He put the knife back in his pocket and released the grip on her arm and backed off a couple of steps staring at her expectantly. Julie had a pretty good idea what he wanted. Her heart was beating very quickly from her fear.

She reached down to her cutoffs and unzipped them wiggling out of them and letting them drop onto the sand beneath her feet. She had on a g-string under the shorts. She stepped out of the shorts and reached for the g-string finding that she was starting to get cold from the cool night air of the desert. She hadn’t worked as a stripper in about a month so her pubic hair had grown in to a full dark bush between her long legs. She discarded the g-string to the side and was naked before the evil man and waited for him to come to her.

He just stared at her for a long moment. She shivered in the cold night air and goose bumps begin appearing on her legs and arms. She was hoping that she had turned him on and that he would get the rape over with. Then she could find out if he would let her live or kill her in the desert like she feared he might.

Finally she climbed up on the hood of her car and brought her legs up to her chest. She held herself tightly to try and keep warm. She was visibly shivering now and didn’t know if it was just the cold night or the evil stare that had not left her once.

He nodded curtly to her and she knew what he wanted from her with out any more action required. She leaned back on the hood bringing her knees up in front of her and spread her thin little thighs wide to give him a good view of her crotch. The piercing on her clit shined in the light of the stars against the dark velvet of her hair. As she brought her legs wider apart her lips parted and the pink skin between the folds was clearly visible to that ugly gaze.

A long time past and nothing happened. Julie was lying back on the hood of her car holding her legs apart with her hands each griped around her thighs. She was waiting for him and the wait was worse than the cold or her nakedness or her fear of death. He made her wait for him and she knew he must be doing that on purpose to torment her, and yet she could not change the assumed position she had taken for him. She had to wait it out. Again she started to tremble and her flesh pimpled over with bumps from the cold.

Chancing a glance between her legs she saw that he had taken off his clothes and now stood in front of her. He wasn’t moving but seemed to be transfixed as he looked between her legs. The neutral expression on his face made it hard to tell if he was aroused by the sight or just bored. Glancing down to his groin she saw his member-hanging limp between his legs. Though not erect it still hung a good six inches down past his red and tightly wound scrotum, and the width made it look as strong and mean as it’s owner.

Julie slowly got up from her prone position. She wanted to get this show on the road and find out if he would let her live or die. She sat up crossed legged on the hood of her car, the metal under her feeling cold and hard. Coming forward toward him on her hands and knees she reached out for his hanging dick. If she was going to have any chance of life beyond the next few minutes she instinctively knew she would have to get his penis roused to it’s angry fullest.

The evil guy’s penis was actually heavy as she raised it out from the balls, holding it firmly in her left hand. She brought it slowly but surely up to her mouth. Opening her mouth she closed her eyes and took him inside. Her tongue darted out to feel the cock. It tasted bad, evil like the man.

She began sucking him in. At first nothing happened, though large it was still flaccid. She moved out her tongue along the underside and as she sucked him in she licked the underside. With her right hand she cupped his balls. They were also heavy and coarse like the penis she was sucking. From above her he grabbed her hair in one of his callused hands and yanked hard. She felt his other hand running down her shoulders and her back, down the length of her to the small of her back. He moved up nearer to her and she could smell a foul odor coming from him. His fingers were reaching around behind her ass that was stuck up open in the night air as she bobbed up and down on her knees administering the head. Two long fingers were shoved up her vaginal entrance. She was very dry and this caused her considerable pain. Another finger invaded her ass hole. This caused more pain. The fingers didn’t stop. The two in her vagina moved up past her clit. The single finger in her anus went all the way to the hilt, and he squeezed. Involuntarily she cried out, his cock falling out of her mouth with a popping sound as she did so.

The pain he was causing her did it for the cock in her mouth. Now it was coming to life, and she continued to suck it urgently. But soon she found it had grown too big for her to deep throat. Now it was a ten-inch muscle that might have been made of steel. His balls contracted all the way up inside his body. He pulled violently on her long hair and his fingers squeezed inside of her body. Pre come was starting to seep from the opening in the tip of his penis and this was the foulest taste Julie would ever have in her life. She had tasted lots of come before, but this guy’s tasted like a sweet acid, and smelled like sour milk.

He removed his fingers from her vagina and anus and reached down with his other hand to remove his dick from her mouth. She gave it a last lick with her tongue and he took it out of her reach. Pulling her up to her knees by her hair he lifted her up and she found her bare feet touching down on the cold gravel of the roadside below her car. She stood before him, feeling pain in her anus and crotch area from his rough treatment as she tried to stand straight. His bulging erection scraped against her belly and she turned around for him.

She leaned over the hood of her car. Placing her arms spread out before her on the hood and laying the top portion of her body full against the cold metal. Her tight little behind came up in the night air positioned just in front of his monstrous penis. Now that she had assumed the doggie position for him it did not take him long to mount on top of her. She heard him spit down on to his cock to lath it up for the entrance.

He showed her no mercy as soon as he began penetrating her. He was so huge and quick. He pounded her again and again bringing his balls banging against her thighs. All ten inches were inside of her, and he felt about ten inches wide, too. Soon, however, the pain began to recede and her female oil began to flow from her vaginal walls to allow him easier access. He speared her again and again, never really having a rhythm, just an angry jab here and there followed by another push or shove and then a giant thrust up into her womb. She could hear him panting just above her and a grunting sound starting to come out of him. She felt as if he had broken through her womb and was thrusting up into her belly now. All though there was no more pain, and since she had always been extremely easy to arouse sexually she knew that sooner or later she would climax with this kind of penetrating, endless sex he was giving her.

After about twenty minutes of this she reached a painful climax and whimpered into the hood of her car, hating the man even more for this forced, unwanted orgasm.

At last he pulled himself out of her. She knew he had not ejaculated yet for with this kind of an animal she knew she would have felt every drop of his come. Pulling her around to face him by her hair again, he slapped her in the face with the side of his penis. After slapping her on the other cheek with the big muscle he jammed it into her face and she was afraid he was going to try and fuck her up the nose. To protect herself she flicked out her tongue and licked at the opening on top.

A wet white jet of semen came flying out of his cock spraying into her face, her eyes, up her nose. It got in her mouth, was in her ears, dripping across her chin, her forehead, matting her hair. And it didn’t end there. He kept coming and coming into her face. She bravely held out in front of his fountain of come. Soon not only her face but her entire body was dripping in it. It was hot like fire and smelled terrible. But it was the purest white semen she had ever had sprayed into her face. And she was amazed that one man could come so much.

Finally she reached out a shaking hand and cupped his balls. They were all drawn up inside him. She put her mouth over the receding monster and the torrent stopped. Just in time too, because she was starting to gag from it, and could feel it trickling down her throat.

He stood back from her and laughed. He threw his head back and whaled with deep belly shaking laughter. At this point she broke down completely and started to cry the deepest tears she had felt since she had been a little girl. Come was dripping off her eyebrows and making it hard for her to even see. Tears were streaking her face now and mixing with the evil mans white liquid.

“Look at you girl! You’re soaked!” he yelled still laughing loudly. He had gone over to his car and gotten a towel he threw to her now. “Clean yourself off and then we’ll see about getting your car started and getting you into Vegas by morning.”

“Thank you,” she said through her tears and felt more grateful toward this man than she ever had to any other person in her life.

Asianlove
Asianlove
110 Followers