Please Fasten Your Seat Belts

Story Info
Jasmine gets a wedding gift from the voyeur across aisle.
1.1k words
3.88
24.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please be sure to fasten your seat belts low and tight across your laps" the flight attendant dutifully intoned through the PA system.

It had been a long few days of meetings and I was happy to be headed home. Though, as a single guy, that didn't mean much. An empty apartment and a love starved cat. But I missed my bed, my shower, and all the things that make your house your "home."

But there was still the four hour flight from Chicago to LA to look forward to. The only hopeful thing was that the plane seemed especially empty for a change. I had an exit row on the left half of the plane to myself.

On the other side was an attractive young couple, probably in the mid twenties, I thought, across the way. I noticed them when they first got on the plane. She was Phillipino with long straight hair. She was wearing sunglasses and a tight long-sleeved t-shirt with a neck line that scooped down just above the top of her bra. She was wearing dark, formfitting jeans and converse tennis shoes. He was an attractive guy with chiseled features. His tight t shirt highlighted the fact that he worked out, and a tattoo peaked out under his left sleeve.

"Hi" she said. He just sort of turned and looked at me, barely acknowledging my existence.

"Hi" I returned the greeting. I don't really like talking to people, much less people on plane, so I tried not to encourage her with anything more.

"Are you going to LA?"she asked.

"Yes. I'm going home."

"We're going to LA too." She paused. "It's our honeymoon. I'm Jasmine and this is Lance."

"Oh, congratulations; nice to meet you."

"We've never been to LA before."

"Oh. Where are you from?"

"A town in Southern Illinois, not too far from St. Louis."

"Well you'll have a great time. It's a great city and there's a lot to do. Have a good time."

The engines on the plane roared and we slowly lifted off the ground. The flight attendants performed the food and beverage service and then announced "we'll be dimming the cabin lights. If you need additional lights please use the reading light above your head."

I turned on the light and pulled out my computer. There was some work I hoped to accomplish; plus it would make the flight pass faster. I stretched my legs across three seats and plopped my computer on my lap. Man was this sweet. Stuff like this never happens to me. I'm the guy who gets stuck in a middle seat between two fat people.

Across the way Jasmine turned on her light. Both she and Lance had pulled blankets over themselves.

After working away for a few minutes I started to sense movement across the aisle. Since I was already pointed in their direction I discretely raised my eyes to look over in their direction.

Under the blanket I could see the unmistakable movement and rhythm of Jasmine giving her new husband a hand job. I tried not to look to obvious but this was a sight. Her hand pumping up and down under the blanket while her breasts gently jiggled from the movement of her hand.

Just then our eyes locked. Shit. She'd caught me watching. Now I'm not going to see how this ends. But without missing a beat she surreptitiously moved her arm and the blanket fell off of Lance's lap exposing her hand stroking the biggest cock I had ever seen. Her hand was nowhere near big enough to stretch around his member.

Lance just lay back in his seat with his eyes closed oblivious to the fact that his wife was giving this hand job to a private audience..

Lance began to move in his seat, his hips rotating gently. Jasmine bent her head toward his penis, holding her mouth just over his gigantic penis head and looked directly into my eyes. As she did this he shot his a very copious load of sperm on her face.

Jasmine took her finger and wiped his spunk off of her face. She spread it on his dick, stroking him a few more times, and then pulling the blanket back over his lap.

Within a few minutes I heard Lance lightly snoring. Jasmine rose up from her seat. She carefully stepped over him so as not to wake him. As she stood in the aisle she looked at me and nodded toward the back of the plane, beckoning me to follow her.

We went to the back of the plane and she stepped into the restroom, motioning for me to follow. Was she serious? With her husband asleep in the plance and flight attendants around?

I was in no mood to question. I stepped into the restroom and shut and locked the door behind us.

"Pull down your pants" she said.

I did as I was told. My erection pointed straight out.

"Not too bad" she said. "It's pretty big."

"Not like your husband's."

She smiled, "No. But it'll do."

She took my dick in her right hand and began to pump. Her hand had no problem encircling my cock. She expertly pumped away.

As she pumped she said "You can come on my face, but not in my mouth."

Who was I to complain?

This woman knew how to give a hand job. As I neared the climax she sensed it moving her face and mouth closer to my cock and our eyes locked once again. Just as I was about to come the plane hit a patch of turbulence and my dick slid effortlessly into her mouth. Simultaneously I shot my load into her mouth. With her head briefly pinned between my pelvis and the wall she had no choice but to swallow my come.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth. "Sorry. I didn't plan it."

She sat in what seemed like stunned silence for fifteen or twenty seconds. Then she said "I've never done that before. I've never had anyone come in my mouth, not even Lance." She paused again, then she said "It wasn't that bad. In fact, it wasn't bad at all. It kind of tasted good. Salty. Sweet. I could do that to Lance."

"So it was a good thing?" I asked.

"Yea."

"Well then, consider it my wedding present to your husband. It will be the best gift he gets."

I zipped up my pants and snuck out of the restroom and back to my seat.

A few minutes later Jasmine returned to her seat, carefully stepping over Lance so as not to wake him.

When the plane landed Jasmine and I exchanged polite goodbyes. Lance nodded and grunted at me.

I went home to my cat and Jasmine and Lance went on their LA honeymoon. And I suspect that Lance went home a much happier man for the experience.