Please Give Me The Tape!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

During that vacation she sucked him at least four times a day everyday. He told her he could barely walk when they got home. Melissa had always swallowed too. She could not see women that spit or pulled off first. She thought they were nuts giving up the best part, the reward really for a good job. Even when she let Will fuck her; he knew she wanted him to finish in her mouth rather than up her cunt. She told him it was for birth control but they both knew she preferred it that way too.

Will had finally broken it off with her. She was devastated. She thought they would get married one day. She had tried to get him to say why but he had just said it was him. He needed space. She always wondered if her overwhelming urge to suck dick had forced him away. She had cried herself to sleep many nights thinking that. She eventually vowed to control her urge. She went two years without dating and sunk all her efforts and intellect into her work.

Melissa had become active in the Democratic Party and worked on campaign financing with two different senators and several congressman. She had risen up through the ranks quickly and managed to keep her sexual urges suppressed. She had met Rod a year ago. He would not take no for an answer and asked her out repeatedly until, one day after a successful senatorial run, she had said yes. They had been going together ever since. They had even had sex many times but Melissa always avoided giving him a blowjob. She was sure Rod thought by now she just did not like it or do that and she was content to let him think that.

Now, as she took Ben's cock into her mouth, many old feelings flooded her mind. The pot was dulling her will and she found herself thinking about what she could do with this dick. Her light sucking had already gotten him almost completely hard. She removed him from her mouth and examined the cock. It was about six to six-and-a-half inches long and thick. By most standards it was a nice size. She liked them longer but this was about as thick as she wanted. Too thick and it limited her options. She licked the head and teased the hole. She thought, 'well, if I have to do this, I might as well enjoy it and do it right.'

Melissa took Ben's cock back in her mouth and sucked and licked the head. She teased the underside and made him groan. She pushed down and took him to the back of her throat. She had not deep throated a cock in about three years and wasn't sure she still could. She bobbed on Ben's cock and tasted pre-cum. It coated her tongue and mouth. The taste was candy to her taste buds and she could feel her pussy itch in the old familiar way.

Something in Melissa seemed to snap and the next thing she knew his cock was down her throat. The thickness was tight but she swallowed repeatedly milking his cock. Ben moaned like a man slowly being electrocuted. Melissa backed off for air but then throated him again. She worked him like this for several minutes. She could feel Ben's balls tightening in their sack. She scratched them with her nails tenderly as she milked the exposed part of his cock with her other hand each time she bobbed up. The attack she was performing on Ben's cock had him on the edge and close to cumming.

Melissa was an expert. She could tell within a split second of when a guy might shoot. She never wanted to have the guy down her throat when he exploded. That had happened several times and the last time she nearly choked to death as cum tried to invade her lungs as she fought for air. She pulled Ben back into her oral cavity and sucked him like a vampire.

Ben bucked up off the chair and blasted cum into her talented mouth. Melissa swallowed it all down and licked his cock till it was soft, draining the last remnants of cum from his shaft. When she was done, she sat back on her legs, which were a little tired, and her jaw ached a little. She remembered a day when she could suck ten guys off and still take more if she wanted. She was out of practice, she thought. Then her mind focused a bit more and she realized she hated this bastard. Why had she sucked him so good? The fucking bastard didn't deserve it. Melissa looked at Ben's face and he was just opening his eyes.

"Wow, you still are the best!" Ben said.

"Melissa wanted to hate him but she found herself saying, "Thank you." Out of force of old habit like she had to so many boys and men before.

"My turn!" yelled Jed. "Come over here, cunt, and suck my dick."

Melissa moved to Jed and squatted before his chair. She'd suck this guy fast she thought as my legs are beginning to hurt.

"Why don't we smoke another joint first?" Ben asked.

"But I'm horny as hell watching you two," Jed protested.

"Oh, come on, you can handle it a few more seconds," Ben said as he lit another.

Melissa moved to her chair and welcomed the time off her knees. They smoked the joint in silence. When they were finished she moved back to Jed. He was anxious for her to get started so she felt she could get him off fast. When she reached for his belt was the first time she noticed his bulge. Oh, he is just hard already she thought as she spotted the impressive bulge in his pants. Melissa undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down and off like she did with Ben. When her eyes finally settled on his dick she gasped. Before her was an eight inch slab of meat that wasn't even half hard yet. It was not as thick as Ben but nice.

Melissa's mind went blank as she picked it up and fondled it. It started to lengthen more and thicken even a bit more. In about two minutes she had it rock hard and she had not even touched it with her tongue yet. Melissa started licking the head and was rewarded soon with a good drop of pre-cum. She rolled it around her tongue and coated her mouth with it. She licked Jed's hole and teased his cock head underneath and around the corona. He was groaning when she suddenly popped the head into her mouth. He gasped and held his breath momentarily as she sucked hard on the spongy knob. He had a perfect sized head and she licked and sucked it for several minutes.

Jed was shaking and pushing up off the chair as Melissa worked him over. Jed nearly came when Melissa pushed him to the back of her mouth, paused briefly, then swallowed down several inches of his cock. She pushed forward and the impressive nine inch cock sunk to the bone in her mouth. Melissa's pointy nose poked at Jed's belly. She worked his dick like a sword swallower. His legs shook in the chair as she sucked him into a frenzy.

She rubbed his ball sack and worked his cock as she backed him out of her throat. His balls were up tight to his cock and Melissa could feel the shaft harden a bit more. She prepared for him and he rewarded her with several powerful gushes into her mouth. Melissa collected it all before swallowing it down. She milked the long tube like an icicle pop gathering a few more drops of cum for herself. She finally eased off as Jed groaned like a man being tortured.

Melissa sat back on her heels then got up and moved to the chair. She rested a second as Jed finally opened his eyes. Ben had left the room and returned with drinks and snacks. He offered her some potato chips and handed her a drink. She was thirsty so she took it. When she sipped it the alcohol was obvious. She told herself, 'don't drink too much; you need to keep your wits about you.'

Okay, can I go now?" she asked.

"No, we're not done, remember?" Ben said.

"You sure you can get it up again," Melissa said with a wry smile.

"I know I can, especially with your help, cunt, so get over here," Ben said.

Melissa reluctantly left the chair and knelt before him. His pants were still off. She grabbed his limp dick and bent to suck it. She lightly chewed it and teased it and it started to grow. In a few minutes he was hard. Melissa backed off.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Stand up and take all your clothes off. Do a strip tease for us," he said.

Melissa stood and started unbuttoning her shirt. She had dressed very conservatively in a shirt and pants. As she took the shirt off, the guys egged her on and encouraged her to sway her hips. Just to shut them up she did. Off came the shirt first and then her pants and shoes. Next her socks came off and then she swayed before them in just her bra and panties. They were just white cotton, nothing fancy. When she undid the snap in the back on the bra and slowly let it slide down her arms, the guys hooted and hollered. She could not help but smile even though she did not want to.

Melissa's nipples were partially erect, giving away her state of arousal. Her 34B tits were gorgeous with their puffy pink nipples. They looked like they were made for sucking and the guys couldn't wait. They voiced their appreciation and she had to smile again. When she slid the panties down her long legs, the guys breathed in and seemed to hold their breath. Rod liked her shaved and so she was clean as a newborn. The guys cheered loudly as she removed the panties and she could feel herself get wet from all their superlatives.

They asked her to dance around in circles and she did. She wanted to hate them for what they were making her do but the thrill of being on display and the catcalls and comments were giving her a wonderful thrill. As she danced around, the guys couldn't take it any longer. Both jumped out of their seats and practically tackled her to the floor. Ben was at her pussy and spreading her legs. Jed was sucking one beautiful pink nipple while fondling the other. He pinched and pulled on it stretching it from her body.

Melissa groaned from the fantastic pleasures coursing through her body. She tried to tell herself to not help. To just lie flat and let them fuck her and be done with it but not give them any added pleasure from it. However, her pot-clouded mind and highly charged body were winning out and she seemed powerless to stop it. When Ben's tongue licked her pussy from top to bottom, she moaned. Jed switched nipples and she moaned again. When Ben parted her labia and wiggled his tongue deep into her hole, she went stiff. The guys attacked her like piranha. They feasted on her gorgeous body and she could do little to keep it from responding. She was lost in a sexual frenzy. Her pussy was leaking like crazy and her nipples stood fully erect.

The guys shifted as if on cue and Jed pushed his wonderful big cock towards her mouth. She sucked the head in like a vampire possessed. She went to work on it with the passion of old. She almost was so lost in her sucking that she did not sense the dick at her cunt until she felt it spreading her wide. Ben was thicker by far than Rod.

It had been a long time since she felt something this big invading her pussy. It stretched her lips deliciously wide and felt like a battering ram. Her concentration of anything besides the beautiful dick in her mouth and the fat knob stuffing her cunt was totally gone. She whimpered around Jed's dick as Ben eased the fat head into her body. For all of their forcing her into doing this, they were surprisingly gentle. Jed was slowly feeding his dick to her. She didn't like having her throat pounded and gagging like some guys had tried to do before. She would let them slowly fuck her throat though if they remembered she needed to breathe too.

Jed eased his dick into her mouth and down her throat. She took him to the root and wiggled her head back and forth sending shivers up his tightly encased cock. Ben had pushed in all the way and lightly touched her cervix. He backed up and began slowly pistoning his thick cock in and out. Melissa couldn't take it for long. She had not been with Rod for a week and she was soon panting around the cock in her mouth.

Ben's fat cock was stretching her deliciously and she could feel an orgasm brewing already. As Ben picked up speed, Melissa lost it and clamped her pussy muscles around the fat cock as it tried to drive into her. She shuddered through a nice climax but the guys weren't stopping. Ben fucked her to two more orgasms and was about to dump his load in her when she pulled Jed from her mouth.

"Not in my cunt please," she screamed.

Ben pulled out and he and Jed shifted places. Ben was deep in Melissa's mouth as she felt that long cock of Jed's push easily to her cervix in her stretched hole. 'Oh, it feels wonderful,' she thought. Jed pulled back and then drove in again, stopping just short of bottoming out. He fucked her with long strokes which soon had her back at the throes of cumming. Ben's legs were shaking above her as her voracious mouth tortured his already over-stimulated cock. It would not be long before he gushed in her mouth.

Melissa could not wait and she sucked harder. Ben exploded in her mouth just as her own orgasm hit. She fought to concentrate on the spasming cock head so as not to drown in his cum. She collected it all in her mouth and then swallowed. Her own delicious orgasm was ending just as she finished sucking the last of his seed into her mouth and down her throat. Ben rolled off and to her side. Jed continued to fuck her with long smooth strokes. Ben sucked and played with her cute nipples as Jed picked up speed. He fucked her to another mind bending orgasm. Melissa was gasping and groaning when Jed announced he was going to cum.

"Please, Jed, not in my cunt," she begged. "Bring it up here."

Jed pulled out but was too close and the first blast hit her in the chin and ran down her throat before she could capture him in her mouth. She sucked the remaining cum from his balls and stayed with the long cock until it was nearly soft. Ben had gotten up and was rolling another joint. Melissa lay there panting for a moment but then got up and began dressing.

"How about another joint?" Ben asked.

"No, I need to go," Melissa said. "Can I take the tape now?"

"Help yourself," Ben said.

Melissa wiped her chin and tits with her panties. She dressed without them and put the soiled panties in her pants pocket. When she was dressed, she grabbed the old tape from the table where Ben had left it.

"Now you guys promised that this is the end of this and you will not tell anyone, right?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, mum is the word," Ben joked. "But we could do this again if you want."

"Not on your life," Melissa said as she walked to the door. Ben moved to let her out but she was through the kitchen and out the door before he could catch up to her. He followed her to the door and yelled out to her as she walked to her car.

"You know you enjoyed it. Admit it!" he said.

Melissa just got in her car and drove off.

When she got home, she went to take a hammer to the tape but stopped herself before actually striking it. She recalled she had not watched the rest and had to admit intrigue set in. She caught herself and still did not destroy the tape but hid it in her bedroom closet. She would destroy it later, she told herself, as she prepared for bed. She was tired and ready for sleep but her body felt alive and she could not get the thoughts of the evening from her mind.

As she curled in bed, her mind danced with the conflicting feelings she had. She hated those guys for taking advantage of her like that. But the other side of her mind reveled in the lust and the raw sex. She knew she loved sucking cock and there was no denying that to yourself. She had been living in denial these past three years and it just didn't feel right. She should be free to explore her sexual desires like anyone else, she thought. She continued to be conflicted over her life until sleep took her.

The next few days normalcy returned to the life of Melissa Simpson. She made several campaign stops and even squeezed in a date with Rod. That evening after dinner she fucked his brains out. He was gasping for air when they were done, as was she. Rod got up to get some water and Melissa lay there thinking about the sex they just had. Rod was a fair lover and she got off with him but nothing like she had with Ben and Jed. Also, Rod was not well endowed and she could not help but think of Jed's nice long cock and Ben's thick one as she lay there.

God, why did she have to be limited to one average sized cock? She was a woman that appreciated the beauty of the male penis. Why did she limit herself to just one average sized cock? These thoughts filled her head as she watched Rod come back to bed and his flaccid three inch cock jiggled as he walked.

Thursday started out as a normal day until Melissa checked her e-mail before leaving the house for a campaign stop. There on her e-mail was a message from Ben. She stared at it for a moment before opening it. When she did she gasped. The first line read "There is another tape. No, it is actually a CD I had made when I was afraid the old tape would self destruct one day. You want it back" was all it concluded with. Melissa stared at the screen in shock. The bastard knew he had another copy the whole time. And exactly how many copies did he have? He would never let her off the hook completely. She was trapped. These thoughts haunted her as she left for the campaign stops.

Melissa worried all day about the e-mail and several close campaign workers asked if she was okay. She said she was fine but what to do about Ben and Jed still troubled her. She decided to return the e-mail when she got home. Maybe she would be lucky and he really just wanted to give her the other copy. Somehow she knew that was probably not the truth though. When she got home she went to her computer. She had several e-mails but no more from Ben. There was one from Rod asking if she wanted to go to a play Saturday night. She let that go for now and opened a return e-mail to Ben. "Can you just mail it back to me," she asked and sent it.

After Melissa had made herself dinner, she went to her computer and there was a return message from Ben. It read, "Hey, gorgeous, not that simple. Meet Jed and me at the lake again seven sharp Saturday. Oh, and wear your cumsluttiest outfit."

It was happening all over again. She would be forced to suck and fuck these guys again. What should she do? What choices did she have? She thought about telling Rod. Maybe he would understand and know some guys that could go beat up Jed and Ben and get all the tapes of her. But to do that she would have to reveal to Rod her past, the tape, and then also about the other night at the lake. She could not bring herself to do that. She wrestled with the issue all night and slept poorly.

She did not return either e-mail until the next day. She cried as she wrote to Rod that she was busy Saturday but would love to Sunday. She then e-mailed that bastard Ben back and agreed to meet them. She tried to sound forceful in the message that these better be all the remaining copies.

Saturday came quickly and she had managed to avoid answering all of Rod calls but finally picked up one. She could not put him off any longer. She had thought of an excuse about a downstate campaign meeting, which was partial true as the lake house was downstate a bit. He reluctantly agreed and offered to try and get tickets for Sunday. When they hung up, she could sense he was very worried about her and where their relationship was suddenly turning. Damn those two assholes, she told herself as she thought of Ben and Jed.

At seven she was pulling in the driveway of the lake house. She did not know why she was so prompt to meet with these guys. She should make them wait and think she was not coming. It would do them good but here she was. Jed answered the ring at the back door and again led her through to the great room. Everything was as before and Ben was already lighting a joint. They passed the joint around and Melissa took a bit more into her lungs than the first time, feeling relaxed and mellow in no time.

There was one thing different, Melissa noticed as Ben started the DVD. The old VCR was on the floor beside the large screen TV and a new DVD player was hooked up instead. As Ben pushed the play button, once again the scene in the frat room came into focus. They all watched the whole thing this time. Melissa hated to admit it to herself but the tape turned her on watching herself suck all those cocks and drink their cum. Her pussy was itching and wet when the tape finally ended twenty five minutes later.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers