Please Hold My Titties Ch. 09

Story Info
Truth or Dare, the Pizza Man Came.
1.4k words
4.52
16.3k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRUTH OR DARE--sort of.

--We are mostly RV camper type people but on occasion, usually for a car or bike event, stayed in motels. Never fancy motels. Motel 6 and Red Roof inn types were always our choices, along with those small Mom and Pop motels along the old highways.

Our earliest games of this type were simple tit showing games performed at campsites and motels. As we saw how exciting the games were, we progressed to Dollie topless then naked to tease and hopefully please. During those first games we were at the tender young ages of late teens and early twenties.

Somewhere in the Midwest we drove the old 1939 Ford coupe to a car event, NW Indiana I believe. (Still have the coupe and the girl) Dollie was dressed rather wild as was normal which made me hot and full of sexy ideas..., as was also normal. We were hungry and decided to order a pizza using the small brochure add on the motel end table. Thirty minutes was the reply. Thirty minutes that we could fuck. So we did, after we both stripped down.

Time flew by and Dollie mentioned the pizza delivery man would be here soon. Glad I stopped in time! As Dollie grabbed her clothes the wheels inside my perverted mind began squealing and slowly turning.

"Hey, don't dress. Go to the door naked." Fresh fucked and still horny Dollie stuttered but agreed.

After all, this wouldn't be the first time she invited someone inside a motel room to deliver supplies or food showing her tits and ass. Yes, she was partially covered most of those earlier times. Normally it was a pizza guy but sometimes it was Chinese or Chicken take-out. I'm thinking this may have been the 10th or 12th naked DARE game. So far we were batting about 50% successful.

Half the time the delivery person came into the room and loved the view. While others stood outside the closed door waiting for me to pay them. I'm also remembering only two of the possibly six real players fondled Dollie's boobs briefly. Touched really. Not a bad average for such a kinky game over several years. That's why our games were and are exciting. Not things we do all the time.

Like in another similar story I read, I wasn't finished with this DARE. "Tell the delivery man we don't have enough for a nice tip but you'll play with his penis for his tip."

"No way!" were her repeated answers.

Dollie rarely touched another man's cock back then. But loved it once she started. Time, or lack of it, was on my side. Before she could complain more or dress, we saw the young man park and walk toward our room. I again told Dollie to remember the tip. I still remember her giving me 'THE LOOK.' If you are married you know the 'LOOK'. Kinda makes ya wished you kept your mouth shut, whatever you'd mentioned!

Young pizza guy. Clean cut nice lookin kid. Big grin on his face, as Dollie opened the door and asked him in. Bashful me, had slipped on my bikini underwear and was sitting on a chair or end of the bed. The kid, in his 20's, us in our early 30's, complimented Dollie on lookin good. A plus.

I walked over and closed the door. The kid mentioned her nice titties and her smooth hairless pussy. I stood beside Dollie rubbing her bare ass cheeks. This made her squirm and wiggle. He was looking her over, as Dollie's titties also wiggled.

We'd played this game before and had guys either run out the door or turn their head away. It's probably a 50-50 chance the person at the door will come in or rush to get the hell outta there. Many remained outside asking for the money . This is what makes the games fun. I'd already mentioned this above. It's just a reminder.

We had a game player this time. Also this was the first time I'd added to my dare rules. Usually it was take the items delivered by the motel clerk, or grab the food, pay, and thank the person. All done in a few minutes.

Already, several minutes had passed, as the young man repeatedly bragged on Dollie's titties and ass. Hey, she was barely 30 and things were tight and smooth. Mr pizza boy, not man, boy, maybe 19 or 20, was now staring even more closely at Dollie's titties and saying things like "I'll bet those are firm and I'll bet that pussy is hot."

Games are so easy when the player is easy. Braggin, I told him her pussy should be hot, we've been fucking since we ordered the pizza 30 minutes ago. I'll swear he asked if he could feel IT! Talking dirty helps.

There were several firsts during this pizza buying game. First, us fucking for nearly 30 minutes before his arrival was a real bonus, getting Dollie in an extremely hot mood. Secondly we had a very willing partner. What followed was also a first that we often tried to duplicate later.

Keep in mind, this was over 45 years ago. I remember what happened like it was yesterday. Notes helped. But the exact words are only a guess.

Dollie or I invited the pizza boy to feel her boobs. "Please hold my titties," was all it took.

About then the guy handed me the pizza box telling me it's hot. I probably said something like, no hotter than her box is right now. Thinking back, there was nothing showing but her narrow slit. Talking about that bare hot pussy was making everyone hot! As soon as I took the pizza his still hot hands were all over Dollie's titties.

I'm thinking Dollie then said something about his hot hands fondling her making her very hot and juicy. The word HOT came up often. Actually his cock came up. The pizza guy mentioned that now he's also hot. It was easy to see by the bulge in his tight jeans that he was hard! Dollie shocked me. What better opportunity to please me by performing the rest of my DARE.

I'm almost sure that by the time she had his zipper down and his 6" hard prick out, he was rubbing her pussy and slipping a finger inside. Both mentioned the word HOT. Damned, I was hot too. I removed my underwear and Dollie slowly masturbated both me and the pizza guy. Within minutes we both shot a wad all over that motel room floor.

We thanked each other repeatedly, paid the guy, and he left. Still don't remember if we gave him a tip! I do remember yelling out to the pizza guy that if he's in the area and sees our red coupe in the parking lot to stop in and visit.

We were there for a long weekend car event. Seems like several days passed when a knock came at the motel room door. I looked out the large picture window, surprised and shocked. I told Dollie her pizza lover is back. Not sure what she was wearing but I'm sure it was sexy and revealing.

As I opened the door, Dollie adjusted her clothes to show pretty much everything she had. There was no pizza involved this time. But me and the pizza guy worked Dollie over for at least an hour. This time she lay spread out on the bed on her back.

Of course, even though he finger-fucked her several times, and she jacked him off, he didn't get to fuck Dollie. Oh yes, he asked. He begged and pleaded. He couldn't hurt her. My cock was nearly twice as big. Found out again the young man was a premature ejaculator. He shot all over the floor again.

To sort of satisfy him, I fucked Dollie as he fondled her titties and watched my shaft sliding in and out of that wet hot hole. I guess it was because I was showing off and ramming it deep and fast, I was also a premature ejaculator. At least my semen went deep within that dark, pink, juicy cavity. What amazed both of us was the young guy masturbated Dollie yet again for quite sometime, as my semen leaked out.

All of this because of one simple DARE. Well two, counting her masturbating him. As in many of our games, as long as Dollie was willing, and we had a great partner, we really needed no preplanning or daring. It took just a young naked wild girl and a young horny delivery man!