Please Hold My Titties Ch. 08

Story Info
Showing Tits at Swap meets and Flea Markets.
1.7k words
3.77
9.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Car-Bike Show and Swap Meet Vendors.

'Pasties and G-strings.'

Many places have events such as this. A monthly car show consisting of antique cars, street rods, muscle cars, etc. along with a large used parts swap meet. Woopie, held in an old fair grounds... coincidentally at Woopie, Florida, is well known by car guys.

This evolved into a bike show and biker parts swap meet since there are many bikers in central Florida. In time, shit happened. The originators and the car show-swap meet portion was moved to another fairground only miles North.

Surprisingly, the motorcycle swap meet and show remained and got much larger. It also began having car shows. Both events are now held, as before, once a month, Sadly at the same time. We'd switch between them. So large, it is impossible to attend both in one day. Found that out soon!

As with most car swap meets, vendors appeared selling craft items, flowers and shrubs, new reproduction car and bike parts, and clothing. At first it seemed to be automotive related clothing... T-shirts, racing jackets, etc. Same with the motorcycle apparel. Somewhere along the line, sexy ladies clothes appeared.

While I'd shop for a motorcycle T-shirt or a hotrod shirt, Dollie was wandering through bikinis, mini skirts, and see through tops. I always enjoyed this too because she often wanted to try on her latest discovery.

Swap meet vendors do not have fancy dressing rooms. They often do have clothes racks to stand behind to be partially hidden, but rarely completely. Those utility trailers or cube vans that they brought their treasures in worked as make-shift dressing rooms.

Vendors were, most times, willing to help Dollie find her a changing area. Mostly because she'd model her latest find right in front of anyone within site. Free modeling for more sales! Lots of good clothing buys. Lots of useless crap over the years.

Dollie regularly bought leather or vinyl biker type clothing and lacy undergarments from the same older woman vendor. As often happens, she'd get a discount. One time, the vendor lady told Dollie she had a gift for her if she could feel her bare titties.

I believe Dollie said "please hold my titties."

Then the older lady showed Dollie several colors and styles of pasties and matching thong or G-string bottoms. All nicely sealed in bubble-type containers. Dollie accepted a pretty blue set. Never wore them.

But a few months later, Dollie bought some more clothes she just had to have for an upcoming party or bike event. This time she graciously accepted a red set of pasties and G-string.

Dollie always said "someday I'll wear these things. Please hold my titties again just for fun."

This got a bit of attention from bystanders. As for me I was shocked because Dollie rarely wants other women feeling her tits unless posing for photos. Of course pictures were taken by others, unplanned.

I believe Dollie did try them on at home a time or two. But like 90% of all bikinis and sexy lingerie bought by women... never worn out of the bedroom. Dollie did wear the red pasties right there in a crowded New Orleans strip joint one summer. Yea Dollie!

I remembered another clothing story at the same monthly car-bike-swap meet. Read about it next. ============================================INTERNET MODEL

Way back in the dark ages, late nineties, we had no idea exactly what internet was. The kids in Illinois had it. Friends had it. But I never paid much attention to those big monitors and boxes in people's homes.

Again, just a few vendor spaces down from the lady who gave Dollie clothing discounts and pasties was a new biker wear vendor into female leather clothing only. Seems he was only going to try the swap meet a few times. He sells over internet usually. Whatever that was?

No other customers or swap meet visitors were nearby. This temporary vendor setup wasn't doing well. The guy was on an end row, main isle, with several of those pop up shelters filled with tables and racks. His cube van was nearby for storage. Seemed like a great location. Like me, most were there lookin for used bike or car parts, or for the car and bike show.

As I scrounged through dirty rusty car parts across the isle, Dollie tried on an extremely low revealing leather biker babe top in the guy's cube van. For some reason her boobs were still mostly exposed. She stepped out lookin sexy. Suddenly a few couples showed up to look at merchandise... or Dollie's titties!

About the time I walked back across the isle I heard Dollie saying to the guy "please hold my titties in till I get this top adjusted." The vendor hesitated so Dollie repeated "Please hold my titties and shove them down in this top." The man looked around and finally did it. I just smiled.

A couple of other men showed up and picked out similar sexy tops for their women. Sales were made. Prices were slightly high. The vendor man explained he'd been looking for a model to demonstrate his clothing line on his internet web site. Still had no idea what he was talking about. Website?

He asked Dollie if she'd mind trying on a pair of short leather shorts along with that top and he'd take some pictures. That's like asking me if I like tits! This wardrobe brought a larger crowd. More sales were made after the vendor, I, and others took some pictures.

An idea was born by the vendor. If Dollie lets him take some more pictures with her modeling other skimpy things from his clothing line she can keep those she now has on. Also he would give her a discount on anything else she likes.

Like dangling a fresh worm in front of a hungry Catfish! Of course now Dollie was his model so the young man made several adjustments to whatever Dollie put on, adjusting the already narrow crotch of the short shorts and her low halter tops. An internet model was born!

The deal was he'd put those pictures on his website. The wooden steps behind the cube van were steep with no guard rail. Again I heard her say "please hold my titties from falling out while I get down from this trailer."

After over an hour of trying on clothes and modeling them for a larger crowd, he gave us cards to hand out advertising his leather clothing. I had forgotten this till now. All of the cards were handed out or lost years ago. I have no idea whether Dollie became an internet clothing model or how business went.

After that one time, we began going more to the other newest show and swap meet because we enjoyed showing our old cars at that one more. Also it was getting more and more car parts vendors. We never saw that vendor again and forgot all about Dollie's one-time internet modeling career.

This temporary clothing model thing happened many times, before, and after that time. Usually it involved getting something half-priced or free, everything from bikinis to narrow suspenders and jewelry. But the real reason was because we both got a cheap thrill when it happened. On a plus side for the vendors, I'm pretty sure each made enough new sales to make up for the losses in Dollie's discounts. -------------------------

YARD SALES AND ROADSIDE VENDORS

There are many women who stick their nose up when yard sales are mentioned. Dollie loves them and gets some new and nearly new clothes that way. Believe me, there is no way I could afford all the clothes she has if they were all bought at an upscale clothing store. Still we go more for the kinky games we play than the bargains.

I've written someplace about some of the great buys Dollie got at yard sales. I'll hit briefly on a few here. Most often it's the good deals she's gotten on clothes for herself. Of course, what she was wearing at the time made a lot of difference on the reactions of the sellers.

These games work especially well with males at yard sales. They like watching Dollie try on clothes over whatever she is wearing. To tease and hopefully get even better bargains she'll ask what they'd take for an item if she stands behind something and removes her top to try another on.

The word FREE has come up a lot! There seems to always be a place to semi hide behind other items so most shoppers and neighbors can't see her; Maybe behind a car, rack of clothing, even inside a garage.

As I've mentioned many times, it was never the money saved, or even the fact she needed some new clothes. It was the fun. Dollie has gotten me some real good deals too. I'd often coax her into asking for discounts on everything from tools to car parts.

Bending over, or letting a strap slip down, as she looks at the item seems to bring the prices down. This has worked at yard sales, flea markets, and car swap meets. Even if the vendor doesn't reduce his price, we all get a cheap thrill.

The most looked for things of course are sexy revealing clothing and leather biker clothes. She's gotten jackets, chaps, and vests at bargain prices. Once in Wisconsin while wearing a bikini in 100 degree weather, Dollie tried on and bought a men's leather jacket and chaps for under $50.

Roadside junk vendors are often fun too. She's gotten me old license plates and tools for a few dollars, and yard ornaments and trinkets for pennies. In the Florida Keys she bought a bunch of those wind socks, camper or yard ornaments, and other cool things at give-away prices just for showing a lot of skin.

These games work equally well at small produce, fruit stands, and food vendors along the back roads. More than once Dollie has shown a melon of her own for a free or discounted fresh melon.

This is cheap fun entertainment for warmer weather anyplace you may travel. Give yourself and some strangers a thrill to pass the time and make some memories.

Watch for complete stories about some of these vendors.