Please Let Me Be Ch. 07

Story Info
Jolie is used by Marco.
2.3k words
4.42
20.5k
13

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters and events in this story are entirely fictional. Any similarities are coincidental. All characters are above the age of 18. Please keep in mind that all sexual acts in real life should be consensual and that piercing play can be dangerous. Be safe and sound. Also, I may have forgotten to add this previously but condoms are important. My stories don't have them because the products are clean virgins and without reproductive capabilities at the time of purchase. Which brings me to another point. I do not in any way support sex trafficking. This is erotica and pure fantasy on my behalf. Please stay safe, legal, and above all kind in your sexual practices.

Now on to the fun stuff: I have put in sex, piercing play, and reluctance into this story. If you get triggered by non-consensual then you are barking up the wrong tree here. Enjoy!

__________________________________

Jolie woke to the strange sensation of being tied up and fucked at the same time. Her experience at the business had not prepared her for this. The aches of her stretched holes hadn't died down any from when she'd passed out and being filled with Marco's cock wasn't helping any. Thankfully he wasn't moving fast or hard. More of a rocking feeling that set off alarm bells in her head. Any gentleness from Marco scared Jolie. His hands were kneading her chest and her nipples had hardened against her will. She felt overly warm despite the lack of the silk cloth she'd warn before.

"Ah, you're awake," Marco seemed almost disappointed that she was no longer unconscious.

"Wha-," Jolie started but Marco ruthlessly tightened his grip on her breasts and she lost the words.

"Shhhhh, no one said you could speak, pet." His hands gentled again and he went back to smoothing his palms over her aching breasts. She tested the bonds but it was zip ties cinched to the bed slats and her cuff's dee's. The bells attached to the silver white metal of the cuff jingling to sound her movements. No way could she escape that and with her being a product escape was just impossibility. For some odd reason she always believed she'd end up with a kind master who would have her sing at dinners and treat her beautifully. The way Marco enjoyed tormenting her was not what she'd expected. Her heart clenched at the thought of Tessa, funny Tessa at the hands of man like this. Marco jolted her out of her worries with a sharp thrust that brought tears springing to her eyes.

"I'm sure you're wondering what fun I'll be having with you today. I've been wondering that myself," Marco's hands drifted down her belly and one of his fingers hooked deep inside her belly button causing an uncomfortable pressure. His hands moved on after causing her to squirm. Fingers softly brushed the small patch of hair before her clit was briskly pinched. Jolie hissed at the surprise and pain, her pussy clenched down on him and he groaned happily. He ran his hands over her legs before lifting one to his shoulder. He bit down hard on the inside of her thigh causing her to tighten further around his cock. His grip kept her from jerking away from the pain, a bruise started forming. Marco abruptly released her leg and it bounced off the bed. He ground into her and she felt a heat spread from his body crushing into her clit. Jolie ground her teeth against the moan that had grown inside her. Marco suddenly leaned over her, his nose only centimeters away. She felt his breath brushing her lips and she wanted away from the hot moisture. His hands framed her head on the pillows.

"What would you like me to do, pet?" His thumbs brushed over her earlobes softly. The question could be rhetorical. If she answered and he didn't want her to would he punish her? If this wasn't punishment then she didn't want to know what was. "Answer me."

"I- I want you to use me as you please, Master." The words she was trained to say at the business felt flat and wrong with this man. There was no wanting here just responding. She remembered the teachers telling her that giving in was the easiest course. Some owners loved those who fought, they enjoyed it. Other owners hated the fight and only wanted to maim. Jolie wasn't sure where Marco fell on the scale but she knew that fighting would awaken something in him that she wasn't ready to handle.

"Despite your pussy wet and tight around me as proof I'm not sure I believe you. Maybe I should give you an opportunity. Or maybe I should see how far you'll let me go before you beg for me to stop. If you cried then I might stop. . . then again I might not," Marco laughed as his thumbs brushed over her brows, down her nose, and across her lips. The words he said just as frightening as his touch was soft.

"Where to start," Marco said to himself. He leaned back and took a bruising hold on her hips before he started pushing her on his cock. The sounds overwhelmed her. The jingling bells in her cuffs, the slapping of his body meeting hers, the bed creaking as it rocked with his weight, her small whimpers and his breath bursting from him as he jerked himself with her body. Jolie rolled her head into her arm and tried to hide beneath her hair. If she didn't see it then it didn't happen, the small child in her memory said. She knew there wasn't anything she could do to stop him. The sensations of his using her body strangely aroused her even though her mind wanted only out. Every thrust had him bottoming out inside her. The feeling of him pounding against a place in her that sent jolts up her spine. It felt strange but not wholly unpleasant. His hands, however, caused bruises on her skin that had her hissing in pain at every movement. She felt him growing harder inside her as his movements got harsher. Then Marco let go and that wasn't almost more painful. He stopped and her body used to the movement had continued without him for a second before she realized. Her pussy throbbed around him at the suddenness.

"I've decided where to start," He sounded certain which had her shivering. That couldn't be a good sign. He pulled out of her and stood on the bed, his cock hard and high and wet from her. She tried to pull her thighs together but they weren't listening to her. After some effort she weakly pressed them together, knowing that when he came back to the bed he'd just open her up again. She couldn't stop him any more than she could cut zip ties with her mind. A small sob tried to work its way out of her. Don't fight, don't show weakness. Let him do what he wants and maybe it won't be so bad. Jolie tried to convince herself. Marco pulled a small metal box from one of the nightstands. He hopped back on the bed making her bounce before moving between her legs again. He opened the lid but she couldn't see what was inside the box from the angle she laid. She let her head fall back again and tried to keep the sounds of him rummaging through the box from causing her fear. Scared of a small metal box, no, she told herself. Jolie was scared of Marco.

"Here we go," He pushed legs open again and lined himself up before sliding deep inside her again. Jolie shuddered. "Are you ready, pet?"

"Yes, master," her voice seemed smaller. Was that even possible? She'd always prided herself on her voice and confidence. The warmth and depth she could convey with her words. Now she sounded broken. That scared her more than anything. She knew things could get worse. Having sex against her will was expected of the products, doing anything her owner wanted was common sense in the business. There had been stories of girls that had truly chilled her blood. The other girls had all made that laugh that said they wanted to forget but all of them had slept badly whenever they'd been told the stories. Marco must be nothing in comparison of those horrors.

"Good." He leant over her and twisted her right nipple between his fingers before holding a piercing gun on the flesh. The crack of the gun punching the needle through her sounded frighteningly loud and she sobbed at the pain. The thin rod pulsed hotly inside her nipple. Marco screwed two bulbs to either end then ran his thumb across the top of her nipple. Jolie couldn't help the jerk of her hips nor the tears that leaked from her eyes. Marco clicked something on the gun and rooted around in the box again before pumping in and out of her again. His hips rocked and his hands steadily reloaded the gun. He pinched her left nipple tight and pulled it taut before sending another rod through that nipple as well. She jolted again and tried to let the numbing heat of the piercing conquer the pain. He put down the gun and tied on the bulbs and again ran his thumb over both her nipples.

"Very good," He hummed in satisfaction. Marco gripped her breasts and leaned forward, his body worked inside her again, his cock pounded on the spot. Jolie looked against her better judgment to find him staring down at her nipples with a grin. He leant over and licked the blood. His tongue curled around the hot metals and brushed her sensitive nipple. Sucking on one nipple Marco let his fingers twirl the other rod inside her. She felt him grow harder in her pussy as he caused her pain and pleasure all the same. Jolie couldn't decide if it was a kindness or a cruelty that he fucked her as he pierced her. Marco switched nipples and Jolie closed her eyes again. The sight of him suckling her and the flash of metal in her body was arousing and disgusting. She feared Marco but couldn't deny that he was hot. His body was thin and ropy with muscles like a runner. His skin the color of caramel and his hair a dark wavy brown, Marco was the type of Hispanic man that could make a living on his looks alone. His attractiveness did not quell the uneasiness she felt in his presence.

"Almost there, pet. Look at me," Marco stared into her eyes. His eyes seemed a bit glazed over by his arousal. She tried to focus on him but knew not to look a predator in the eyes. Her fight or flight response was screaming flight. Jolie battled against herself and force herself to still for him. She knew she must make a picture. Her lips were tight against the pain and her eyes still leaked tears down her cheeks. Not to mention her body open to him, her hands pinned above her head, and her hair free around her face. Marco grinned and kissed her hard with his eyes wide open. She couldn't look away and the discomfort intensified. His hips hadn't stopped pistoning; neither had his hands stopped twirling the rods through her nipples. She felt him slam hard into her and hold there as she grunted with the pain. His thumbs brushed harshly over the sensitive peak of her nipples. His eyes never left hers. Marco pushed his tongue into her mouth and slid his lips against hers. She responded with a lick. Her head grew fuzzy when she felt him empty inside her. Her body shuddered with unwanted pleasure from the pressure he applied to her body. Jolie's muscles twitched and she realized her body had gotten off on Marco's taking of her. Marco released her abruptly and rolled to the side with himself still buried in her pussy. He pumped slowly and rubbed his chest against her. The pain in her nipples aggravated she tried to pull away but he crushed her to him. Her hands twisted painfully above her head. Jolie felt Marco's mouth latch onto her neck.

"So good, the first is always the best," Marco said into her flesh. He bit into her shoulder and Jolie flinched. Her body said it was sated and in pain. Marco's breathing evened out and she was surprised to find him slipping inside her. She much preferred it when he did his business and left as he had done previously with Master Jamal. Her mind still trying to wrap itself around Master Jamal and Master Marco, she'd heard of men with other men and women with other women but she'd never seen it as she had the other time. What threw her the most was that both men had used her body. Maybe they were bi but that seemed off somehow. Jolie knew she was trying to focus on trivial things to forget what had just happened. Her thoughts wandered to Tessa. Hopefully Tessa wasn't being played with like this. Jolie knew Tessa had never been a fan of pain, well Jolie had never been one either but it seemed her new Masters would be training her in that from now on. A pain slut, Jolie mused. She'd heard the term before but had never thought it might one day apply to her. She knew she wasn't there just yet. Her body had responded but that didn't mean she craved it, not yet, anyways. Jolie tried to relax as much as possible without causing the aches and pains to flare up again. Tessa would be okay. Tessa was resourceful. Jolie was not fully convinced as she fell into a light sleep with Marco still throbbing inside her.

To be continued...

xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers