Please Let Me Be Ch. 08

Story Info
Jolie is taken back but not by the Business...
1.5k words
4.68
6.6k
6

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers

Okay! Disclaimer time! Everyone in this story is well above the legal age limit. All similarities to life are purely coincidental. I do not in any way condone the selling/purchasing of human beings and if you've read the prior chapters you know I also don't hold with rape, drug use, abuse, non-consent in any form, etc. Please practice play safely and treat your partners with care.

Otherwise, I do know how to spell Pacohontas properly (yes, I know I misspelled it again and she is a historical figure). I do however have no desire to ever knock heads with Dasney (once again on purpose). So bear with me here and please don't hate the error.

Thank you to all the people who follow me. Thank you for staying with me as I try to make sure Jolie and Tessa have some fun. I'll be uploading another chapter soon and trying to work on more here in a bit.

Now I'll leave you with Jolie...

*****

Jolie focused on her surroundings to take her mind off the pain radiating from her breasts. A strange sort of numbing pain that she'd never had to experience before. She was used to pain in all its forms. Jolie had broken an ankle dancing and been beaten in training and went through debilitating cramps once a month before she'd had that problem removed altogether by the Business. This, however, was completely new and she couldn't decide if it was pleasant, uncomfortable, humiliating or a mixture of all the above. Jolie took her mind away from that predicament and came back to the room. Jamal had his left arm around her waist, holding her on his lap. Ever since she knew Marco had part ownership she'd never felt as safe around Jamal as at first. Marco was leaning against the large desk that took up most of room. His face looked supremely bored. She tried to not look at him full-on for fear that he'd notice her observations and do...something. Jolie told herself that something was an innocent word but sadly that was not true where Marco was concerned. The blond man from the plane came into the room in a huff. Like he has a stick up his butt; She heard Tessa's voice from the memory of that phrase. A smile slipped out a bit.

"What're you smirking about, whore?" the blond man leaned over her threateningly and the smile retreated quickly from her face. She should've known better than to feel happiness here. Silence was the answer, she decided.

"Calm your ass down, Max. She was just enjoying sitting on my lap like any sane woman would," Jamal rubbed Jolie's back soothingly. He seemed to do everything soothingly even when things were crazy by normal standards. Darrien, Tessa's owner, entered the room. His entrance had a ripple effect. Everyone tensed and relaxed again almost immediately after he stepped inside. Even Jamal's hand stopped petting for a millisecond before resuming the smooth circular pattern on her hip. This reaction, more than anger or no reaction at all gave Jolie some concerns for Tessa. Anyone who could affect these three men in such a universal way of awareness needed to be watched. She knew she didn't want his attention on her so she instead turned her focus to the small, slim man that slipped in and closed the door. Marco moved away from the desk, Max sat down on the couch next to Jamal and Jamal removed his hands from her altogether.

Darrien turned and smiled wide at the tiny red-haired man. It seemed strange that although Darrien himself was considered small in comparison to Max, Marco, and Jamal (not counting Jolie at 6'0 in her heels) this newcomer was altogether 5'5 at the most to Darrien's 5'9. Yet the diminutive, red haired man controlled the room. She forced her body to not react. If she tensed or relaxed or shivered or shuddered; Marco would notice and use that against her. Jolie could feel his eyes on her from the chair he lounged in across the room. Even at a distance he got under her skin.

"Boss," Darrien didn't hide his grin. She had never seen him make any expression of his feelings so loudly before though his voice stayed the same, low gravelly tone.

"Darrien, just the man I wanted to see. I have a new assignment for you. Nothing overly pleasant of course," the Boss showed all his teeth to Darrien. Jolie wondered if that's what he thought a smile was supposed to look like. Max, the mean blond from before quickly situated himself before the Boss; almost within a foot of the mans' space. Despite being so crowded the Boss just continued to bare his teeth in that attempt of a smile.

"Terry, I did everything you wanted. It went great!" Max seemed overly enthusiastic. Terry, she thought. She couldn't decide if it was a manly name; by itself feminine like terry cloth but on him it seemed sharper as though the name had a serrated edge. The teeth vanished from sight and there was a collective intake of breath.

"Maxwell. You've done . . . well," the words were said slowly and hard enough to come out as a clear sign of anger despite the humor of the words themselves. Max, Maxwell, had very clearly fucked up. Jolie felt a little bit of brightening at the thought but cleared that up quick when Marco rose from his chair.

"Excuse me?" Marco seemed polite. Jolie tensed.

"Yes?" The Boss, Terry, answered. Darrien focused only on the Boss and Max quietly moved away from the danger zone.

"I was wondering what you planned to do with the new Products."

"New Products?"

"Yes, sir, you've given us leave to purchase Jolie and Tessa here. When would you like us to put them into play?"

She started to panic and was having trouble keeping it from showing. Strangely, Jolie was thankful to Marco for being so upfront about what plans they may have for her and Tessa. She tried to take stock of the room. She started with Jamal; still relaxed and rubbing her back soothingly. Max looked annoyed at the change of topic. Darrien was surprise. She was sure she could see murder lurking somewhere deep in his eyes. They seemed to go cold and flat like Marco's but without the gleefulness that Jolie had seen in Marco when he'd pierced her. Terry, though, looked thoughtful and mildly confused. She grabbed onto the Boss as her focal point. Confusion seemed like an interesting reaction.

"Tessa is mine." Darriens' words shocked the others. They were forceful and gave no chance for argument.

"But-," Marco started.

"No," the Boss said with a raised hand to stop Marco's words, "Darrien gets to keep his gift from me. He has served me faithfully and I gave him this. Do you not fully appreciate what I've given you, Marco?"

Marco took a physical step back and shook his head no.

"I'm not sure about that." The Boss looked at her. Jolie jolted. His eyes surveyed her and she wondered if she measured up properly in his eyes. "Maybe you're right. I did not realize you would not appreciate your gift. I'll give you another. Go buy someone else. I will take this one."

"What? But I-," Marco was cut off once again as Jamal rose and pushed her forward. The abrupt movements made Jolie sway awkwardly in front of the Boss. His eyes hit level to her lips and she felt her skin heating against her will. Jolie thanked her genetics for hiding the red under the darkness of her skin. Showing the humiliation or embarrassment never helped any situation. The Boss caressed her cheek and a small shiver worked through her. It was the feeling you get when you finally reach that itch deep inside your skin. Relieved or relaxed, either way she made the mistake of looking into his eyes. Entranced, she could tell he had Native American blood at first glance. His cheekbones, his lips, his eyes, his hair looked like the handsome warrior from Pacohontos, just smaller and with red hair instead of black.

"Beautiful, I can't see why you'd be upset. I'll enjoy her for you. Come along lovely," the Boss led her around the desk and had her sit on his desk while he took the chair. His hand smoothed up her thigh. Jolie couldn't seem to focus with his fingers making small circles mere inches from her heat. "Go buy your product, Marco. Take Jamal and Max with you. Only one to share this time, though."

"Yes, sir," Marcos voice didn't hold any feeling. She heard them leave but couldn't seem to look away from the Boss. She reminded herself that he didn't like the name Terry so it was best to call him Boss as Darrien had before; safer.

"Boss, a job?" Darrien asked, back to his quiet ways.

"Yes, here," the Boss handed over a sealed enveloped that seemed a good inch thick. "You can spend the night with your gift first if you wish. No rush on this job but the deadline is a three weeks from now. Happy hunting."

"Yes, Boss." Darrien left.

Now that is was just the two of them and she couldn't get over how quickly this had happened, being purchased, played, pierced, and now this in only a few days.

To be continued...

xattackx888
xattackx888
108 Followers