Please, Master...

Story Info
He teases her to her very limits.
774 words
3.59
20k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands flitted lightly across her neck and collar bone, while his lips slowly traced a gentle line from her jaw to her soft mouth. Barely touching her lips with his, he teased her, taking full advantage of the blindfold wrapped across her eyes. He slid his hands down her arms, which were bound at the wrists behind her back. He ran his fingertips lightly over her sensitive back, eliciting a soft but desperate moan from his "captive".

"Did I give you permission to voice your passions, slut?" he asked her darkly.

"No master, I apologize." she said in a meek voice.

"What should we do about your bad behavior, whore?" he whispered softly into her ear, his voice almost a moan.

"M-master...I will have to be punished" she stammered, using every bit of control she had not to moan again.

"That's right you will.....dirty little bitch..." With that, he bit down on her neck and dug his fingernails into her back, raking them against her soft skin. She cried out in mixed pain and pleasure as he doled out her punishment. Suddenly he stopped and sat back, so their bodies no longer touched.

She was shaking in anticipation, her hips rocking slightly as she tried to suppress the urge to beg him touch her, to ravage her. He just let her squirm, watching as the pressure inside her built until she could barely take it. Finally, he ordered her, "Spread your legs." She complied, grateful to finally be getting some relief from the terrible tension in her loins. He smiled at the sight of her glistening pussy. Even from where he sat, he could smell the aroma of her wetness.

He kissed his way up her inner thigh, nipping her skin occasionally. He stopped just over her pussy, breathing hotly on her swollen lips. Her back arched and she moved her hips toward him, but he just chuckled softly and kissed back down her other thigh. He could feel her trembling....every time his lips touched her skin, her hips would jerk forward, her body begging to be fucked.

He bent right over her hot little cunt, centimeters away from the soft hairs adorning her pussy lips. "What do you want, slut?" he rasped, knowing she could feel the breath of every word against her wet swollen cunt. "Please master," she gasped, "please eat me out. Ravage my little pussy with your tongue master...." She barely finished the sentence before he pressed his face into her pussy, shoving his tongue into her tight little hole. He tongue fucked her viciously, licking in and out of her as fast as he could. She was moaning heavily, screaming for him, begging him to make her cum. He kept up his assault of her pussy until he could feel her muscles start to tense. Then he pulled back, hovering just above her, breathing hotly against her clit, teasing her to her very limits.

"What do you want, slut?" he asked her softly, knowing the answer that would come.

"Please fuck me master. Make me your whore and fuck me until I can't take it anymore." Her voice was filled with desperation, her back arched with the tension filling her body.

"You want it that badly? Then beg me for it." he said coldly.

She writhed on the mat she was laying on, the need to cum overwhelming her. "Please master, please fuck me. I need to feel your cock buried deep inside my hot little pussy. I need you to shoot your cum deep inside me master....." He couldn't hold back any longer. He plunged his throbbing cock deep inside her pussy with a word of warning, pumping in and out of her as she screamed in pleasure. He felt her begin to tense, and started pounding her even faster. Her breath was coming in short little gasps, punctuated by short screams. Finally, her back arched and she went stiff, a primal cry ripping from her as her pussy spasmed in pleasure. The feeling of her pussy clenching around him was enough to send him over the edge, emptying load after load of cum deep into her pussy.

They lay in each other's arms for a little while, until their breathing calmed and their hearts settled. He sat up, untying her hands and unveiling her eyes. "Was it everything you wanted, love?" he asked her. "Yes hun, it was wonderful. We need to get cleaned up though, we have a dinner reservation for 7, and we'll be cutting it pretty close...." and with that they walked back up the stairs from their basement, hand in hand.