Please, Master

Story Info
she asks her husband to whip her, and he responds
1k words
4.34
51.9k
37
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To: Husband

From: Wife

I hope your Friday afternoon at work is going well, my dear husband, and I'm sorry to interrupt, but I hope you have a few minutes to read this email. I have a very special request to make of you when you get home tonight: I would like you to whip me.

Yes, darling, you did read that correctly: I really want you to whip me, physically, on my bare ass, with some severity, using several of the willow switches that I gathered this morning.

I'm sure you're surprised to hear such an unbelievable thing from your liberated, university-educated wife, but there it is, and, yes, it's crazy, I know. But let me try to explain. First, I want to assure you that I love you very much, and I know that you love me and would never, ever, consider doing anything to harm me, but I have come to realize that the kind of comfortable love we enjoy is not enough to conquer the wildness inside of me. It's not that I'm a weak woman. You know I'm not, just the opposite, really, and I think only a strong woman could ask to endure what I'm asking.

I believe I need to be dominated. I need you to strip me naked and tie me to the four bedposts bottom up by my wrists and ankles. It would be best if I'm stretched tightly enough to prevent my being able to thrash around much. Then you can begin to enjoy exploring my reaction to the switches by striking across my ass at a slow rate at first. You should probably leave enough time between strokes to allow me to completely embrace the sting and letting it begin to fade away before striking again. You'll gradually work your way up to harder and faster strokes over the course of the next ten minutes or so.

I would guess that by that time, you'll probably have worn out the first of the switches and will need to select another. And up to this point, both of us will most likely have considered this a fun and playful experience.

But we need to move well beyond that point.

You will have warmed up your "swinging arm" by now, so let loose your inhibitions and inflict pain, my master. Give it to me! Let the strokes be hard and fast so the torment won't have time enough to subside before the next stroke is given. You'll know you've reached the required force when I'm begging, pleading,demanding that you stop. I'd like to think that I'll be strong and brave enough to endure it stoically , but I know I won't, so just be aware that I'm forgiving you in advance for disregarding my entreaties until such time as you, and you alone, have decided to end my suffering.

Of course, by then, my bottom will be right properly welted. I'll be in tears and will be grateful for your comfort. I'll be most interested to see your physical condition at that time. I won't be surprised, and I won't be angry, to find you've become rather aroused. In fact, I hope you will be, because once I stop sobbing, I suspect I'll be soaking, dripping wet, ready and willing to give you some awesome fucking, my master.

Does calling you "my master" please and excite you, darling? Because I hope to be able to call you that a lot from tonight onward. Quite a lot.

I look forward to seeing you tonight.

***

To: Wife

From: Husband

Got your email just as I was eating lunch. Thought it might be some kind of spam, but it was too well written to be from anybody else but you.

Wow. I don't know quite what to say. I re-read it several times to make sure I was really getting it.

What you had to say was really shocking at first... but then I realized that I had a monster hard-on thinking about doing this.

I don't know how or why you came to want to be my personal pain slave, we'll talk about that later, but after thinking about it for a time, I'm more than willing to give it a shot. I think I'll really enjoy bringing you under my control and laying some welts onto that tight, pretty little ass of yours. Maybe I'll think it's even prettier when it's crisscrossed with purple bruises and is so sore that sitting down becomes a chore for you. Yes, I think I'd really like to see that.

I agree with almost everything you wrote, but I request, no, I REQUIRE, a few changes.

First, no point in getting the neighbors upset if they happen to hear you screaming, so you will go visit that adult toy store over at the strip mall this afternoon and buy yourself a ball gag. If a woman is working there, you will tell her you need to buy a ball gag because your husband will be whipping you tonight. And, guess what? If it's a guy working there, you'll tell him the same thing, and you'll make eye contact with him when you do it.

Second, you will not be tied down, at least for this first time we do this thing. I will require you to be still and submit to the whipping on your own. I will start slow, but by the time it's over, I'll have given you a good thrashing. You'll be in tears for sure, and I won't stop until I choose to. I'll mark your ass up good and maybe the tops of your thighs, too. I might even place some strokes on purpose low enough to be seen below the hem of that short, black party dress you like to wear. And then take you out to dinner somewhere nice so you can show off your marks and let everybody see that you're my little pain slut.

Once we get back home we will see about some of that serious fucking you talked about.

I hope you know that whether you love or whether you hate what happens tonight, you and I, and our relationship, will never be the same again.

Better get going to the toy store now so you can be waiting for me. I'll be home around 5:30 to begin what will sure be a memorable weekend.

(to be continued)