Please, Master Ch. 04

Story Info
She asks her husband to collar her, and he responds
1.7k words
4.55
24.3k
8
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-she asks her husband to collar her,
and he responds

To: Wife
From: Husband

Vivienne has agreed to be the officiant at the collaring ceremony. She will be emailing you directly, and you and she can work out some of the details. I've already given her my take on the matter, but this day is really about you. Well, us.

***

From: Wife
To: Husband

Excuse me, Sir, but exactly who might 'Vivienne' be?

***

To Wife
From: Husband

You met her twice already. Vivienne owns the adult toy store over at the strip mall. She's the one you described as a 'patronizing hellcat.' Actually, I've had several conversations with her, and she's not like you thought. Really friendly and helpful, in fact. And she's had a lot of experience with stuff like this, so she can give us good advice.

***

To: Husband
From: Wife

Oh.

OK.

I've no doubt about her 'experience.' Well, if you're sure, I'll attempt to be open-minded. After all, you're the Master.

***

To; Wife
From: Husband

Good. Be open-minded. And yes, I am the Master! ;-)

***

To: Wife
From: Vivienne
CC: Husband

Hello, my dear. Your husband asked me to work with you regarding the collaring ceremony you're planning. I've helped with a half a dozen of these and would be pleased to offer my assistance. Why not call me (my phone number is on the business card that was stapled to the receipt you got when you bought the ball gag a little while back) and we'll see if we can't make this a memorable event.

***

To: Husband
From: Wife

Vivienne and I talked for quite a while. I agree with your assessment of her. She is supportive and has excellent suggestions. We can conduct the ceremony here at our home by the flower garden. I'm thinking there would be somewhere between twenty and thirty guests.

It just occurred to me that Vivienne probably isn't performing this service pro bono. Are you sure all of this is beneficial cost-wise?

***

To: Wife
From: Husband

The garden 'wedding' sounds logical. As for the costs, a classy woman like you who lives in a dream house like the one we built and drives a Porsche to school doesn't need to be concerned about that. You sure ought to know that the high-end custom homebuilding business I operate provides plenty, even if I choose to drive a pickup.

***

To: Vivienne
From: Husband

I started looking at slave collars online, and the choices out there are, wow! Very confusing! Any suggestions?

***

To: Husband
From: Vivienne

It's obvious to me that you two intend to do this properly. Do a Google search on 'eternity gold collar.' Once you see this one, your search will be over. Mind you, it's not cheap, but given that it's the last collar you'll ever need to buy, it's worth the investment. Not only that, but an elegant woman such as your wife deserves an elegant collar for her enslavement.

***

To: Vivienne
From: Husband

Vivienne, I just looked at this collar. OMG!! Thanks!!!! Will she ever be floored! I'm not going to let her see it until the ceremony.

***

To: Husband
From: Wife

Well, the invitations went out this morning. Master, you and I have crossed the Rubicon now. In two weeks, I become your consensual slave for the rest of my life. As Bette Davis once said, 'Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night.'

***

To: Wife
From: Wife's Mother

Baby, I got this invitation from you two in the mail today. I've never heard of a 'collaring ceremony' before, and when I researched it online, I nearly passed out! Child, are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?! YOU'RE GOING TO BE YOUR HUSBAND'S SLAVE AND WEAR A COLLAR AROUND YOUR NECK?! Whatever has possessed you, Isadora???? Tell me this is some kind of joke!!!!

***

To: Wife's Mother
From: Wife

No, mother, it's no joke. Truth be told, Richard and I have been in a dominant/submissive relationship for years. The only difference is that now we're announcing it formally and publicly. I'm tired of pretending we are both something other than what we are. I want this, and I need this, and Richard supports me, as he always does.

Mom, do we seem unhappy to you and dad? Don't you notice the serenity of our relationship? We never fight. Never! I defer to him in everything because I totally trust him to do what is best for us both, and he always does. Yes, he asks for my opinion, but he makes the decisions, and I accept them. It's so much easier that way.

Can you not see how much we adore each other? I won't even begin to do the 'too-much-information' thing and tell you about our sex life, other than to say that Richard can transport me to the moon and does so just about every day and night. Our household is one of peace and bliss, and I am proud to say I worship that man. And, yes, I accept his painful but loving discipline when he feels the need to administer it. You may think I'm insane, but I find it comforting.

Mother, please, you and dad come down and be a part of this. I'll understand if you cannot find it in yourselves to be enthusiastic supporters, but you ought to at least be able to be unbiased observers. It's going to happen anyway, so you may as well attend.

Richard and I both send our love.

***

***

To: Master Richard
From: Slave Isadora

Good morning, Master. Wasn't the ceremony wonderful? The weather was perfect, the flower garden was blooming, the guests were charming, and my heart was singing! You looked so put together in the gray suit, and what a perfect crease in those trousers. I thought the solid black necktie and the gold cufflinks added the perfect touches of sophistication.

Oh, Master, my collar is so exquisite, so wonderfully simple and elegant! One has to really inspect it well to discover that it can be removed, not that I ever want to do so. You were correct in not allowing me to see it before the ceremony, because you'd have had to whip me to shreds to keep me from putting it on then and there. When Vivienne brought out the velvet kneeling cushion with the collar on it, all shimmering and glittering in the sunshine, well, it took my breath away. I didn't know anybody could love me that much to give me something so utterly beautiful. I got misty eyed then, but when I was kneeling before you, and you began to speak your vows, I was bawling like a branded calf. It took every bit of concentration for me to reply to you, and I nearly swooned when you fastened it around my neck.

Vivienne was so good! She always seemed to know exactly what to do and what to say. She had a handkerchief ready and waiting for you to administer, and of course, I certainly couldn't wipe my own eyes with my hands tied behind my back.

And then you lifted me to my feet and kissed me with such passion. And then, oh my God, you had me stand with my feet apart and ran your finger between my legs and felt my drenching wetness. And then brought your finger to your lips and savored the taste of me! Your eyes locked into mine, and I came right then and there. And then the ceremony ended with the playing of the adagio from Rodrigo's 'Concierto de Aranjuez,' my all time favorite discipline music.

I'm glad my parents decided to attend. I'm sorry that yours are no longer with us and couldn't be there in body to witness it, but I have no doubt that they were part of the band of angels who were participating in spirit.

Master, I have to tell you this: I love you so much it frightens me at times. Whatever will I do when something happens to you? My world will shatter. Judging from the way you look at me, I expect you feel the same.

***

From: Master Richard
To: Slave Isadora

Yep. Sure was a magic weekend, my precious ladyslave. The golden collar was the perfect complement to your golden hair. You were gorgeous in that long cape thing you were wearing. And then you surprised me and everyone else when Vivienne removed it in a flash when the collar was presented and you knelt on that cushion naked. Did you hear the crowd sucking in a breath of air? Woman, you are so brave! It was all I could do to keep from taking you right then and there! It felt like the rest of the universe just kind of faded away, and all there was, was you and me. Or is it 'you and I?' You're the Professor of English Lit.

Baby, don't worry about the future. Just take life day by day and be grateful for what we have. And when the time that you dread comes, don't worry about that either. I gave my covenant to provide for ALL your needs, and I mean to fulfill it. I have a plan. We will always be together!

Hold on, phone call. . .

Well! Who'd 'a' thunk it? That was your dad calling. Asked me where I got your collar. Seems your mom was a little too up front with her take on our relationship for your dad's liking. Told her to hush up. When she didn't, took her over his knee and whacked her ass good, long and proper. Seems she had an attitude adjustment and then some.

They want us to come up late next month for their collaring ceremony. 'Course, I said 'Yes.' Can't wait to see that!

***

The author thanks his readers, especially those of you who've been with this series from the beginning. It was fun to imagine and fun to write. It is my intention to add one final chapter to this story, an epilogue entitled, "We are still together." It should be sent up for posting in a week or so. The format of that chapter will be quite different, so be forewarned. -ham_sandwich