Please Me!

Story Info
Yet more trouble for the panther boy.
1.9k words
4.13
20.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nimble
nimble
4 Followers

As was usual since I had joined the household of my Mistress, I went to her chambers towards the end of the afternoon. I knocked, although I knew she was not there but out riding in the park. I went in, took off, folded and placed my silk tunic on a side table, and took up my position, kneeling naked, head upright, back straight, knees spread, palms upturned one on each thigh. Nadu. It was thus that it amused her to find me upon her return from the park.

The wait that day seemed longer than usual, the stones of the floor harder and cold. The day had been a warm one—I knew it from my morning duties in the garden—but now a cool breeze had sprung up, flowing through the open doors that gave access to the stableyard. Raising my eyes for a moment I glanced towards the doors and saw the fine grey curtains rise and fall in the breeze. My knees were sore, my back ached. The breeze raised the hairs on my sunburnt skin, and the finer hairs between my legs where I had been shaved. In spite of myself, in her chamber, I began to come aroused. I fought to resist. At length, by staring at the hard stone floor, I managed to clear my mind.

'Slave!' I came swiftly to attention. My mistress's entry had caught me off guard, but she seemed not to have noticed my distraction. 'Boots, slave!' was all she said and, as I had been taught, I went to her, crawling on hands and knees, my head lowered, to where she sat on the edge of her couch. I drew off one leather boot, the right, and at once the scent filled my nostrils, a moist odour of dust and leather and skin glowing warm. At the second boot, I felt my arousal returning. I bent quickly to my work, hoping she had not noticed.

To begin with, I put my lips to either foot, pressing them to the warm skin in a kiss. Then I went to work on the right foot, tasting, licking, running my tongue between the toes—she laughed—before taking the largest gently into my mouth, feeling it slide between my lips.

There came a knock on the door and my mistress's voice. 'Come in.' And then, 'You may tidy.' I was aware of the slave girl's movement about the room as I moved from right foot to left.

As I continued my progress my mistress laughed again from time to time, or rested her right leg on my back, using it as a stool. She took up her riding crop then and ran its tip along the cleft of my buttocks, first caressing and then raising the crop, bringing it down full force on one buttock and then the other. And then again caressing. Thus did she school me in my worship of her feet, while the slave girl moved about the room, tidying.

'Nadu!' she commanded and I rose into a kneeling position, making sure to keep my eyes lowered, fixed upon her feet. My face was damp and my tongue tender.

I felt her foot beneath my chin, tipping back my head so that I was forced to look up along her bare leg and over her loose robe of royal blue, forced to meet her eyes. 'Open wide, kajirus,' she commanded. As I did so, she pointed her foot like a dancer and slipped it between my teeth. I held still as she slid her delicate foot, first the toes, then the smooth ball of the foot, finally the instep between my lips, spreading them painfully. All the while she held my gaze, forbidding me to lower my eyes. My jaw ached and my lips felt like they might tear apart. 'What a picture you look,' she said and laughed cruelly.

She turned aside to take a glass of water from the slave girl. As she drank, for half a second, my eyes traveled up her ankle and trim calf, past her knee and on up her silken thigh, exposed as it was by her raised foot. 'Leave us, slave,' she dismissed the slave girl and turned abruptly back to me. I lowered my eyes, fearing that she had noted my insolence.

After some time she slowly removed her foot. I thought she would try the other for size, but she did not. I thought then that she might dismiss me as she had the previous days. She did not do so. 'Your foot service is satisfactory,' she said in a peculiar, amused voice.

I said nothing.

She looked at me, merely raising her eyebrow.

'Thank you, mistress.'

'You may kiss my calf.'

'Thank you, mistress.' I bent to put my lips to her right calf, planting a timid kiss. I went to rise again but she set her left heel to the back of my head, holding it there. 'Continue!' she commanded. I did so. Crouched at her feet, naked, I kissed and licked and sucked and ran my tongue over her smooth skin. Never before had she allowed me such a privilege.

Gradually, with her left foot on my head, she guided me higher. I kissed her knee, turning my head to slip my tongue in underneath where her skin was warm and moist. Still higher I went and she tugged away her robe somewhat, perching on the edge of the couch. She guided my mouth to the smooth pale skin of her inner thigh. I put my lips to it, felt its softness, hardly daring to breathe. Hardly daring to believe what I was doing, I inched higher, bathing her skin in kisses.

All of a sudden, her hand gripped the hair of my head. I thought for a moment she would pull me into her but instead she thrust me back. I looked up at her, pleading. If she noticed my arousal, she made no comment. 'Other leg, kajirus,' she commanded.

Again I went to work, worshipping the ankle and the calf, the knee and thigh. I feared that my manhood might burst its restraint, or that the restraint, bound too tight, might unman me. I could smell her rich scent.

Once again I felt her hand grip my hair, but this time I was not thrust away. Instead my head was tipped painfully backwards. I looked up from where I knelt on the floor among her skirts. There was colour in my mistress's cheeks. This time she chose to notice my manhood. She smiled. 'Does the slave beg his mistress?' she asked softly.

'Yes, mistress,' I sighed.

'Beg me, slave.'

'Please, mistress, a slave begs to . . .'

'To what?'

'To please his mistress.'

'How please her?'

'With his tongue,' I sighed, my own face reddening. 'With his mouth.'

She said nothing but in a single movement stood half up off the couch and parted the skirts of her robe, spreading them behind her, baring her beauty. I did not dare behold her but bent forward at once to her womanhood. It was warm and moist and salty, softly furred. Her scent was rich and earthy. Timidly, with my tongue, I found the soft divide. I pushed in, tasting her heat and her wetness, and then smoothly up, as I had been trained, feeling with the tip of my tongue for the hard nub of her pleasure. I found it and she stiffened. I felt her thighs press and then release my ears.

Back and forth across it I ran my tongue. I circled it and heard a low moan. She shifted slightly on the edge of the couch. I put my lips to it, kissed and then sucked, and again her thighs imprisoned my head. 'Harder,' she hissed, 'faster.' I began to quicken my pace, my nose buried in her soft fur, tongue working, dropping down at intervals to probe her wetness and her heat.

I was aware of more sighs, a longer, low moan. But then her thighs locked tight and her fingernails dug into the skin of my head, forcing me against her, into her, as though she might swallow me whole. I was aware of nothing then, only her smell and the dull ache of my tongue. She was all around me and in me; my mouth filled with her juices and I swallowed hard.

She dug her nails harder, gripping my head, and began to rock herself against me. I fought to keep my tongue flexed, to keep it moving hard against her, until at last I felt the tremors of pleasure course through her body.

Violently then, with her arms, she thrust me back so that I was thrown to the stone floor. I lay on my back, dazed, breathing hard, my hair and face smeared with her juices. Glancing up, I saw that she had lain back on the couch, breathing hard herself. My manhood burned for her then. I wanted to surge up from the floor and enter her, so beautiful like that, to possess her. I did not dare.

After a time she covered herself and stood. I moved swiftly into nadu. 'To the couch,' she commanded. My heart leapt as I obeyed her. Now I thought she would mount and ride me at long last, on my back as I was. She moved around me, fitting the manacles to my ankles and wrists, pulling my arms and legs more widely apart. I lay back in the furs, waiting, craving.

I hardly dared to look as she stood and let her robe fall to the floor. Her hair was loose and trailed across her high breasts. She sat then on the deep-furred couch beside me. She ran her hand up and down my swollen manhood. 'What is this, kajirus?' she asked me playfully.

'Please, mistress.'

'But did you not earlier beg me?'

'Please, mistress.'

'What did you beg me, slave?' She continued, with light fingers, to caress and arouse me.

'To please you, mistress.'

'And with what did a slave beg to please his mistress?'

'With his tongue,' I sighed. 'With his mouth.'

'And please her he did.' She allowed me a smile. 'But he has much still to learn.'

'Mistress?' I looked up at her in confusion.

'Here then,' she said, 'is your first lesson.' And she climbed up onto the couch, throwing one leg across my chest as though she were mounting a horse. 'Be sure, my slave,' she commanded, 'that you learn your lesson well.'

With that she set one knee on each side of my face and casually lowered herself onto me, forcing my head down deeper into the furs, covering my nose and mouth. I looked at her perched over me, my eyes wide with terror; she held me like that, smothered, unable to breathe.

When at last she raised herself slightly, I gasped for air and then at once, terrified, I reached for her with my raw tongue. I probed her fur to find her hardness. I found it and she began to shift above me, lifting and then lowering, smothering, releasing, grinding herself against me even as I fought to pleasure her, riding my face with abandon.

She rode me and I looked up, helpless. I saw how her hand played with her breasts and how her head tossed, hair flying. But when her eyes, glancing down, caught mine, I could not meet them. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my exhausted tongue, quickening my strokes in desperation. My mistress rode me hard and it was long before my tongue was allowed to rest.

nimble
nimble
4 Followers