Please Me More

Story Info
Hot threesome between very different friends.
2.1k words
40.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once rainy day in cultenhove, a quaint little village just on the outskirts of Stirling you would find jenny and Carrie in bed rolling a joint. The room was a pale shade of lilac and the girls were happy to spend this lazy day rolling around on the duvet and thinking up dirty words for various parts of the anatomy.

Jenny was wearing tight red stockings and a pair of red lacy crotch less knickers, which parted to expose her small hairless cunt. Her large smooth and round ya-yas were encased in a red velvet Basque. She lay on the bed caressing herself with a purple feather boa.

“You know I really should have Jamie tie me up with this and give me a right good seeing too!” she laughed as she pulled the boa between her thighs.

“Why do you need him to give you a good seeing too when im ready and waiting right here?” Carrie said pulling the feather boa quickly from between jenny’s thighs causing her to catch her breath and draping it over her friends shoulders making the feathers brush over her large erect nipples as jenny’s face grew slightly red and she could feel her pussy moisten readily.

“Oh we really should wait on Jamie maybe he would like to join us” jenny suggested, panting slightly and trailing her hand down over her stomach to her knickers and playing with the open material between her legs.

“Yeah but he doesn’t finish at the strip bar for hours and hours…do you really want to wait that long?” Carrie asked kissing jenny’s neck softly and brushing her long fiery red hair from her pale white unblemished back.

“We really should wait, this is almost like cheating” she shuddered as Carrie kissed down between her breasts and whispered ”if he doesn’t know then it doesn’t count…” as she worked her way down to her navel and down down down…until her head was right by jenny’s crotch and her breath was teasing jenny’s clitoris,

“But…”jenny breathed slowly as Carrie delved her moist warm tongue into the warmth of her friend, as she did so jenny’s body shuddered against Carries face and she moaned ”never mind” and collapsed backwards onto the bed.

Writhing against the soft cotton bed sheets and moaning softly as Carrie worked her weakest spots expertly with her tongue and lips, forcing jenny to a rising climax quickly like a bitch in heat.

Jenny caught her breath and shivered with pleasure as she opened her red lips licking them as she did so and said, “That was so different…”

“Different how?” Carrie replied carefully.

“Well just…y’ know, different…Jamie’s never made me moan like that…” she said pulling Carrie up to the head of the bed and pressing her body against the cool flesh of her best friend and gently pushed her off onto her back and began tracing the outline of her underwear.

Her fingers caressed between the girls thighs working her fingers under the top of her pale white stockings she then ran her fingers slowly up the sensitive skin of her thigh and brushed her knuckles over the warm and by now wet material of her silky underwear and started to slowly rub the flat of her palm to the inside of the flimsy garment to caress Carries soft silken pubes.

Slowly jenny mounted herself upon carries lithe body and started running her finger nails down the naked flesh until her hands were slowly and gently peeling her pale pink satin thong down her thighs and parting her legs temptingly. And reached over to open the pine bedside cabinet, to where she knew the woman who sprawled and quivered on the bed kept her vibrator. Turning the machine on she held it up to her face and admired the length and breadth of the tool and took a sensual lick of the head slipping it ever so slightly into her wet warm mouth as her friend waited in anticipation of the pleasure she knew was coming.

Jenny started by running the vibrator down Carrie’s neck on the lowest setting, as she worked her way down wards she teasingly brushed it against Carrie’s nipples with her right hand, Carrie as horny as she was managed to grasp jen’s left hand and suggestively place it where it would please her most, jenny catching on to this began brushing against her clit with her thumb sending her friend into shudders of ecstasy. Moving the rest of her body downwards unknowingly letting her breasts touch softly against Carrie’s bare stomach. Gently she kissed her way up her thighs and kissed her clit with her hungry mouth. As she turned up the speed on the vibrator she slipped it inside of her friend turning up the pleasure and causing her to reach an explosive climax.


Just after Carrie had recovered and was flipping Jenny over in the bed, putting her into the doggy style position she started to tease the vibrator against her ass crack, suddenly she was distracted by a loud knock at the door

“They’ll go away” Jenny called eager for the thrusting strength to begin.

“Its far too early for Jamie, the lap dancing wouldn’t even have started yet, its only seven o’clock” Carrie whispered.

Their questions were answered when Rose loudly barged in crying, “BITCH! Are you in bed again?!” the naked girls froze as they listened to her making her way to the doorway of the bedroom and pushing it open to find them in their passionate embrace. She stood shocked for a half a second, until Carrie bearing the silence no longer jumped up and said casually “hey there, we’re just taking some pictures for Jamie”

Rose smiled knowledgably and replied “its alright I understand…no need to lie to me.”

“We couldn’t help it….” jenny uttered and Carrie bit her lower lip and cast her eyes upon the floor ”it just happened” she defended.

“Of course it did” Rose soothed. “I don’t think your respective boyfriends would be too pleased, you really should wait until whoever is meant to be joining get here…but im here now, so it can begin! Just exactly where did I interrupt you two?”

“I was just about to get ass fucked” Jenny called sweetly from her position on the bed.

“Very nice” rose said as she made her way over and slapped jen lightly on the ass making her close her eyes and gasp softly. Carrie gently used jenny's pussy juice to lube up the toy and run it in small circles around her arse hole as Rose stood in front of Jenny and slowly eased her body out of her black pvc clothes slowly for her friend to watch and grow even more excited.

She eased down her tight PVC skirt and ran her hands over her flesh working her way between her thighs and tracing her fingers over her muff. She thrust her body against Jenny so that her submissive friends lip caressed the rough edge of her leather underwear. Rose shuddered and moaned as she could feel Jenny’s hot breath growing more and more erratic as she came closer and closer to orgasm and simultaneously tried to sneak her frantic tongue into Rose's dripping pussy. As she came for the second time more slowly and defiantly louder Carrie slid the vibrator out from her friends ass and suddenly jenny screamed as she came to her 2nd orgasm that day.

“Damn you are really loud” Carrie smiled as she moved to the side for jenny to fall onto the bed and pull Rose down with her. Suddenly realising she had the use of her hands and the chance; she ripped Rose’s underwear from her and pulled her into a squatting position above her head. Slowly from an underneath view she ran her fingers down Rose’s back, watching her shudder slightly in anticipation, Jenny pulled her fingers down to the base of her friends spine and brushed them down through her arse crack then dragged them slowly along Rose’s now soaked, tight fanny. Rose not being able to take anymore, as jenny rightly sensed, she rammed her three fingers inside her and began pushing quickly as rose’s love juices flooded down her fingers and over her hands. Jenny continued the thrusting motion until she heard the height of rose’s orgasm and felt her fanny contract and quiver with ultimate pleasure.

Just as rose began to move herself from jenny’s mouth they heard someone calling from the hallway

“Im home” and Carrie started to cough as a warning, but it was too late and due to the sexual high in the room jenny and rose never noticed once, until Jamie was standing there, seemingly appalled and disgusted with the trio.

“I thought you were only joking when you told me about them” he stammered at Jenny, as he made his way over to the edge of the bed. “ We tried to wait for you, but I was just so horny she replied sheepishly.

Encouragingly Rose invited him to sit between herself and Jenny as Carrie slithered her way over to make herself nearer. He cautiously made his way on to the bed, and sat nervously amongst the three naked women who he’d came across. Trying to make the man who was looking like a scared and confused little boy, more at ease Rose let her hand drift up his inner thigh, and while trying her best not reveal her motives to Jenny, she gave his crotch a quick furtive squeeze. Seeing this Carrie raised her eyebrows to Jenny and glanced at Rose. Jenny in reply shrugged her shoulders and turned towards her boyfriend to give him an encouraging kiss and hopefully make him want to join in. Starting to relax he kicked off his shoes and yawned as he complained about how tired he was and suggested that maybe one of the girls would like to give him a massage. Feeling a little left out, Carrie jumped at the chance and quickly moved nearer the now enchanted man who was lying comfortably on the bed. She instructed him to relax and slowly moved her tender naked body on top of him. She worked her hands round his waist and steadily removed his Bubbles work uniform tee shirt. She reached up to the trusty bedside cabinet and retrieved her love oil as she did so she allowed her nipples to tease his bare taught skin. She poured a generous amount on to her hand and began to rub them together, an excited Jamie moaned at the thought of her hands on his body, expertly rubbing his neck and working the tension out of his hot body, as Rose and Jenny began to remove the clothing from his lower half. Whilst Carrie was smoothing her hands over his chest she bent over and gave his nipple a quick flicker with her tongue. Mean while the girls down below had successfully managed to achieve nakedness. As Rose eased his Calvin Klein boxer shorts, Jenny prepared herself for some serious head sucking. She moved herself into a comfortable position and as she placed the desired throbbing cock in her hand. She teasingly placed it in her mouth and gave it a long hard suck. As she slid her hand up and down the rigid shaft she let her open mouth to welcome the tenderness as it made its way deeper and deeper into her throat, loving the feeling she pulled him forwards to enable her self to feel the fullness of his manhood as it slid in and out of her mouth, whilst her hands masturbated the length.

Jamie found sick pleasure in being unsure as to who was giving him this wonderful experience, whilst letting himself get carried away, he entwined his hand amongst Carrie’s hair and moved her to the side, to enable himself to see who was down there, to his even more extreme pleasure he discovered Jenny who he knew from experience to be an avid swallower and let forth a loud groan as the cum escaped from his erection and spurted over jenny's waiting breasts. Surprised from this new move and turned on from watching this floorshow, Rose took the opportunity to position herself behind Jenny and reach round to fondle her nipples and feel her hands become moist with Jamie’s fluids.

Whilst still groaning an moaning with sexual pleasure Jamie sat up in the bed, moving his hands between jenny’s legs, whilst Rose fondled her breasts he firmly pressed his fingers into all the places he knew would pleasure her the most.

Rose moved from behind Jenny with her fingers still sticky and wet from Jamie’s love juice towards Carrie who was now chilling out on the bed, happy to watch the antics of her companions. She turned around and smiled at Jamie “welcome to our Thursday night club” she grinned. Jenny with a sly smile informed him that he really had become an honorary girlie now.

The End.

-For now-

Share this Story

Similar Stories

To Spank a Schoolgirl Flirty redhead coed practically asks for it.in Fetish
Shweta: A new Whore In Town Ch. 01 Shweta and Rajnish are intertwined once again.in Erotic Couplings
Spanking Karla A sequel to "To Spank a Schoolgirl".in Fetish
The Gardener She helps him plant his seed.in Erotic Couplings
New Years Alice discovers her hidden desires.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories