Please, Mr. R. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just let me know when you're ready." She said, smiling a knowing smile. Then leaning in toward me, she added, "The manager is gone today and we're not that busy."

The store was one of those trendy, Young Miss kind of stores. They sell a lot of T-shirts and accessories. Their motif is a little gothic, but I was pleasantly surprised to see all the lacy, ruffled and feminine lingerie on their racks. Looking around to see a few high school age girls shopping close to us, I stopped to wonder if they bought their lingerie there, too. Much of it was sheer and suggestive – definitely not the kind of lingerie I wore when I was in high school.

So, I took Jay by the hand and pulled him over to the displays of sexy lingerie. As soon as we stopped, he immediately reached out to a delicate, white under wire bra with mesh cups. He slipped his hand behind the cups and we could both see through the mesh just like it wasn't there. "Oh, Sally," Jay said as he looked at me and smiled, "I really like this."

"Uh huh," I giggled, "I bet you do. There's nothing to it – it's see through."

"I'm just trying to give you some suggestions, Sally." Jay replied with a little laugh. "That's why I'm here. Remember?"

"That's not why you're here, and you know it." I whispered, smiling up at him. "But, we should make it look like we're really shopping. Help me find some things to try on," I added, "I take a 32-A bra and small in panties."

In the next ten minutes, we each selected several bras and panties for me to try on. I made Jay hold them all, and each time I picked up something new, I'd look at him and he'd nod either 'Yes' or 'No'. One thing became clear pretty quick, he'd say 'Yes' if it was see through or risqué in any way.

Finally, Jay had an armful of bras and panties and I knew it was time to head for the changing room. Standing up on my tiptoes, I looked for the sales girl we talked to earlier, and once I found her, I turned to Jay and motioned for him to follow me. As I approached the sales girl, I told her I was ready for the changing room. Leaning in to me, she glanced quickly at Jay, and then back at me. "Is he your husband?" She asked softly.

I was almost tempted to tell her he was my father, flashing back to my nasty thoughts earlier, but, in as much as I would have loved to shock her like that, I held my tongue.

"No." I giggled. Then as seriously as I could, I leaned toward her and answered, "That would be nice, though."

"Oh." She replied, obviously confused at my answer. Then, just as Jay was about to step up close to me, I whispered to her, "He's just a friend, but, he's got the most wonderful tongue, and he knows how to use it. He can go an hour without coming up for air."

You should have seen her eyes shoot open in surprise! Since Jay was now standing right next to me, she could hardly risk saying anything, but, I could tell what was going through her mind, and I was trying hard not to burst out in laughter

I reached out to take Jay's hand and looked innocently at the sales girl. "Where's the changing room?" I asked politely.

In a daze, she turned and walked us to the rear of the store, around a small wall to several fully enclosed dressing rooms. Stopping at the first one she came to, she paused and looked at me. Then, shaking her head, she went down to the furthest one and opened the door with her key.

"What ever you don't want, you can just leave in here and I'll put them back on the rack for you." She said nicely. And with that, she blushed as she held the door open for us and we walked in.

I broke out into a soft laugh once Jay and I were in there. "What's so funny?" Jay asked.

"I told her you were really good at eating pussy," I said, "and you could go for an hour non-stop."

"You didn't!" Jay exclaimed, softly.

"I bet she thinks you're on your knees right now." I said, trying to keep myself from laughing too hard. Pointing to the door I added, "She's probably right outside the door listening, you know."

Quickly, Jay reached over and pushed the door open, poked his head out and looked around. "No sign of her." He said, closing the door quietly.

Once I heard him close the door, it all came rushing back to me and I faced the reality of what we were there to do. I was supposed to strip now, and lewdly display my body to him while I tried on the bras and panties. And while we stood there, looking at each other in the silence, I felt my courage drain away and I knew I couldn't go through with it.

When it was a dream - when it was a fantasy – when we were just talking about it, I was brave enough to do it. Even as I drove to meet him, and as we sat in the food court, and even as we found the store and picked out the lingerie – I felt I could do it. But, now that it was time – I was too scared, too embarrassed and too chicken to go through with it.

But Jay, in his gentle way, saw the apprehension in my eyes. So, juggling all the panties and bras in his arms to keep from dropping them, he told me it was okay and suggested we just call it a day.

"Maybe you're not ready to do it for real, Sally." Jay said, sweetly. "I know the thought of it was exciting to you, but really doing it is completely different than fantasizing about it."

I thought about what Jay said, and I knew he was right. The idea of being exposed, being naked and exhibiting my body was an enormous turn-on and I really thought I could do it. But, on the other hand, when would I ever get a chance like this again? When would I ever have someone as willing and understanding as Jay to do this with me? I'd dreamed of having an opportunity like this for years! Could I really just walk away and call it a day?

"No." I said softly. "Sit down." I added, pointing to the tiny bench in the changing room.

Then, somehow – I'm not sure how, I boldly reached up under my skirt, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pulled them down to my knees. The instant I did it, I felt my face turn red and I was filled with shame and embarrassment.

I looked at Jay and his eyes were locked on the white panties around my knee caps. The crotch panel was facing up and I could easily see a shiny wet spot glistening with my fresh pussy juice.

"Sally...." Jay moaned, softly. "You don't have to do this."

"No, Jay." I replied, "I need to do this. You came all the way out here to meet me so I could do this. Just look at me. Promise me right now you'll look at me."

Jay nodded his head silently, and then said, "If you're sure you want this, pull your skirt up and ask me to look at your cunt. Don't use the words vagina, or pussy, Sally. Ask me nicely to look at your cunt."

I paused only for a second. Then slowly, I lifted my jean skirt up over my waist and stood there in front of him, intentionally exposing myself to this man I'd only met in person less than an hour earlier.

"Please." I said in a small voice, almost faltering. "Please look at my cunt, Jay."

I saw Jay's eyes drift down to my pussy as I stood no more than two feet in front of him, and he stared at me. He shifted uncomfortably on the hard bench and after a few seconds, his hand moved to his crotch and I saw him clearly adjust his hardening cock to a more comfortable position inside his trousers.

"That's a good sign." I said to myself. "He's getting an erection. He's getting turned on looking at my pussy; my cunt. I'm really doing it! I'm exposing myself and he's enjoying it."

Then boldly, I spread my feet as wide as I could with my panties at my knees and lowered my right hand to my mound. As he gasped and looked up at me, I began to run my fingers up and down my labia until they were wet with my juices. "Watch me, Jay." I whispered. "I need that right now more than anything in the world. I need you to look at me and watch me."

Silently, I wished I'd taken the time to shave myself down there. I trimmed up a week or so ago, but, I still had a fine covering of pubic hair covering my pussy. I wasn't overgrown, mind you, but I wasn't hairless like I probably should have been. In my fantasies, I always envisioned myself completely bare when I exposed myself. Being shaved would allow me no covering - nothing to protect me, no way to hide my femininity and no way to conceal my throbbing, wet pussy from someone's eyes.

Almost immediately I could smell my aroused feminine aroma in the tiny changing room. In a way, I hoped the smell would get heavier and completely fill the room, lingering in the air, and hopefully, the next customer would be able to detect the unmistakable scent of my aroused cunt. Not my vagina. Not my pussy. Right now, what I had was a cunt, a wet and ready cunt, and I didn't care who might know it.

Jay's eyes were transfixed on my fingers as I began to masturbate in earnest in front of him. The sloppy, crinkling noise my fingers made as they dipped between my wet lips were the only sounds that were audible. I couldn't even hear him breathing. What I finally heard, though, was enough to break me out of my masturbatory trance. It was the instantly recognizable sound of a zipper being pulled down, and, as my eyes focused on his crotch, it wasn't long before he was reaching into his trousers and pulling out the first cock I'd seen in a long, long time.

He straightened his legs out to get more comfortable, and then looking up at me, he began to stroke his stiffening package. After a second or two, his eyes went back to my pussy and for the next two minutes, we stared at each other masturbating.

"Oh, Gawd, Sally...." Jay moaned. "I'm not gonna last long. I'm already getting close. I can feel it."

"Do it." I urged him. "Make yourself cum while you look at me, Jay." I edged up as close as I could to his face and continued to masturbate directly in front of him, holding my cunt lips open with my fingers so he could clearly see my clitoris and the pinkness of my pussy hole. "Can you see me good enough?" I asked him. "Can you see everything? Can you see how wet I am?"

"Oh, shit, Sally!" He whispered up to me. "I'm gonna cum. I can't help it. It's too much."

Neither one of us had thought this through very well. He surely couldn't ejaculate all over the mirrored walls of the tiny dressing room, and because the room was so small and I had my panties down around my knees, I couldn't twist around to reach for a tissue from my purse.

"Quick," I said, pulling my hand from between my legs and reaching down to him, "stand up." As he did, I reached for his cock with one hand and pulled his body up against me with the other. His throbbing member rubbed against the bare skin above my pussy, and I felt his cock head poke into my abdomen. Then, as if I were some kind of masturbation machine, I began to stroke his cock frantically.

I couldn't help trying to look down between our bodies. I had to see his cock, I had to see his penis in my hand. After a few seconds, Jay started to moan in unintelligible sounds. He pushed his cock deeper into my hand, and then all of a sudden, I felt his body tense up, go rigid and literally begin to explode in my hands.

His first contraction shot a thick stream of white cum across my hips and I could feel it's warmth splatter against my skin. Then, as I continued to stroke him, big globs of goopy sperm shot from his cock and peppered my exposed skin.

Suddenly, I heard noises outside the changing room door, the sounds of doors opening and closing, bags rustling and hangers clanging. I started to get scared they were going to hear us, but Jay just kept cuming in my hand – grunting and thrusting his cock into me.

"Shhhh." I whispered into Jay's ear as I yanked on his hard cock, trying to coax every drop of cum from his balls. "Just let it go, Jay. Come on, soak me."

After several more seconds, I felt his body move away from me as he adjusted his footing and took a deep breath. "Holy shit!" He moaned softly, almost unable to speak.

"Shhhh." I said again, giggling. "Keep your voice down or someone's going to hear us."

"I'm sorry," he whispered as he looked down into my eyes, "I couldn't help it. I couldn't hold it any longer."

Then, before I could say anything, Jay sank to his knees in front of me. I saw him looking at the sticky globs and streams of hot cum beginning to run down over my mound and I immediately realized what he was going to do. Slowly, he bent his head forward and began to lick my skin all over. Looking down, all I could see was the top of his head, but I felt his tongue all over me. He was licking madly everywhere – moving wildly across my mound to the top of my legs and back again, all over, covering every piece of skin below the waistband of my pulled up skirt. But, that's not what I wanted – that's not what I needed.

So, without a bashful bone in my body, I reached down to put my hands on the side of his head and steered his mouth to my needy cunt. "Lick me, Jay." I whispered, "I need to cum, too." I moaned.

To say that Jay had a talented tongue would be an understatement. Or, maybe it was just the fact that I was so close and dangerously on the edge of my own orgasm. But, whatever it was, when I felt his tongue sliding up and down my pussy lips, and then felt him nuzzle his face down onto my clit, I lost all contact with the here and now. I began to shake and wobble under his ministrations. An instant later, my own orgasm ripped through my body, thundering deep into the depths of my pussy, throbbing my unfulfilled cunt down to its very core.

I remember thrusting my pelvis forward into his face and at the same time shoving his head deeper between my legs. And all the while, Jay's licking and sucking never stopped. Fortunately, he wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me still, because if he hadn't done that, I know I would have fallen to the floor with such force, everyone in the vicinity of the changing rooms would have been pounding on our door, wanting to know if I was okay.

As my climax subsided, my clit became too sensitive and I had to push Jay away from my pussy. When he looked up at me, I could see his face was covered with the mixture of our juices – the traces of his cum and my cunt juice was clearly evident all over his cheeks and mouth, and I gasped in awe at the erotic sight before me.

I quickly stepped back, pulled my panties up and smoothed my skirt down and then turned to pick up my purse. Fishing out a couple of tissues, I handed them to Jay as he stood and wiped his face. I'm not sure what it was that struck me as funny, but as he wiped the remnants of our orgasms from his face, I broke out in a beaming smile and began to giggle.

Leaning towards him, I whispered, "I told you I'd make you clean me up."

Smiling back, he answered, "And I told you I'd probably enjoy it."

We hurried to get ourselves dressed and presentable. I opened the changing room door, and we casually walked out, leaving the bras and panties I was going to try on lying in a heap on the bench in the changing room. Slowly, as if we'd just been browsing through the store, we wandered to the door and then casually left the store and disappeared into the crowd of shoppers in the mall.

So, what I thought was going to be hours and hours of torture for Jay ended up being fifteen minutes in the changing room - at the most. We never even got to the point where I was trying on lingerie. Somehow, once I made up my mind to do it, my exhibitionistic side took over, and the next thing I knew I was pulling my panties down, and my skirt up, begging this man to look at my pussy. My cunt.

Without saying much, Jay steered us back to the food court and sat me down at a table. "I'll be right back." He said, and true to his word, he was back in just a few minutes with two cups of coffee. As he sat down across from me, we both broke into laughter over what we'd just done. It was at this point that I knew this wouldn't be the last time I saw him. I knew he'd unleashed something in me – enabled me to explore my nasty, secret desires in some way. This new excitement – this new feeling of being exposed and seen – I knew I had to have more of it. And I think he could see it in my eyes. too.

So, that's how all this started. And, as I took the last few steps up to Jay's front door to begin my unknown ordeal, I took a deep breath and raised my hand to knock, not knowing what was going to happen to me, but, confident in the fact that I was safe with Jay. I knew that today I'd experience something so totally new – so totally outside my comprehension and so totally exciting, it could change my life.

To be continued.

12