Please, Mr. R. Ch. 02

Story Info
Sally's ultimate exhibitionistic fantasy begins.
7.7k words
4.64
44.4k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised he opened the door so fast after I knocked. He was smiling kindly - not a lecherous smile – not the smile of a man who’d seen me stand in front of him shamelessly with my skirt pulled up and my panties pulled down. Not the smile of a man who’d seen me play with my pussy and give him a hand job in a dressing room. And surely, not the smile of a man that licked his spent cum up from my belly - but the warm smile of a good and trusted friend.

“Come in, come in!” He said. Opening the door wide and reaching for my overnight bag at the same time.

I thought for a moment I might turn in fear and run back to my car, but his inviting smile and the fact that he seemed so at ease – so normal – made it easy to take the next few steps through his front door into his entry way. I shuttered as the door closed behind me, partly because of the unknown that awaited me, and partly due to the wetness that was so evident to me in my panties.

“Any trouble getting here?” He asked. “Come on,” he said, urging me into his living room, and setting my small overnight bag next to the stairs, “let me show you around.”

Jay reached out to me, took my hand in his and gave me a tour of his nice home. We went into each room and he talked casually about the house and some of the furnishings. He took me into his den, or his office as he called it, and it was filled with books and pictures and trophies. Across the hall there was a big, formal bathroom with a double sink, shower, tiled floor and lots of mirrors. We stopped there briefly so I could peek in.

What caught my eye in the bathroom was the large stack of immaculately folded fluffy towels and washcloths sitting on top of the vanity. They looked curiously out of place, and I wondered why someone would need this many towels and washcloths. Before my mind could go any further, Jay lightly tugged on my hand and talked casually as we walked back toward the front of the house.

We turned a corner and there were some stairs leading down. “The basement?” I asked, as I began to take a step down.

“Yes, sort of. Actually, it’s a play room.” Jay said, matter of factly, “But, I’d prefer we stay up here for now. That’s for later, Sally.”

I turned to look at Jay, and I detected something different in his eyes, something different and inconsistent from his gentle way – something secretive. I started to ask him what was down there, but he tugged on my hand again and led me back toward his living room simply saying, “Let’s talk upstairs.”

I knew from the way he said it there was something down there he didn’t want me to see. From the brief glimpse I got looking down past the plush carpeted stairs and thick wooden hand rail, the room looked large and well lighted – perhaps it was his ‘man cave’. But, before my brain could take it any further, he’d deftly reached down and picked up my overnight bag and then before I knew it, we were standing in the upstairs hallway, and he’d stopped. Jay reached out and took hold of my other hand so that he was holding both of them, slowly raised both together and lightly kissed them the way a knight would kiss the hand of his queen.

He nodded to a room at the end of the hall saying, “That’s the master bed room. You’ll see that later.” Then, gesturing to the closed door to the right of us he said, “This used to be my daughter’s room, Sally.” Then looking to his left he said, “and this used to be her bathroom. But, for now and until you leave, these two rooms will be yours. You won’t be disturbed by anyone in either of these rooms. You and I will be the only ones on this floor of the house.”

“Go ahead,” he said, leaning us toward his daughter’s bedroom door, “open it. Let’s go in and talk.”

Jay wasn’t giving me time to put any of this together. My mind was still thinking about the unusual stack of towels in the bathroom downstairs, and his secretive play room. My heart was beginning to thump and I felt the palms of my hands starting to sweat, and as he nodded at me to open the door next to us, I noticed a ‘look’ in eyes – the same look he had in the changing room that day when I stood in front of him and pushed my panties down to my knees.

Carefully, like it was a delicate piece of crystal, I reached out and turned the door knob and pushed the door open. Then, feeling his hand on my waist and a slight push urging me forward, I walked into the room. As he said, there was no mistaking this as a girl’s bedroom. The walls were bright pink and there was a satiny border running along the molding at the top of the walls.

Jay gently laid my bag at the end of the large bed and sat next to it. “Here,” he said, patting the bed next to him, “sit down and let’s talk for a while.”

“Everything in here, and in the bathroom,” Jay began, “is completely at your disposal, Sally. Everything you need is up here, so there’s no need to go downstairs. When the time comes, I’ll come and get you and when we’re done, I’ll bring you right back to this room.”

“Jay,” I gracefully interrupted, “what’s going to happen to me tonight?” I asked.

“Let me get to that in a minute.” He answered. “But first, let’s cover a few other odds and ends, okay?”

I didn’t answer, and, he didn’t wait for me to agree. Instead, he smiled and took my hand in his and looked at me. “There’s no need to be frightened, Sally.” He said. “If you had any idea of the effort I went to in order to make this evening wonderful for you, I’m sure you’d be impressed. But, we’ll talk more about that in a while.”

“So, tell me,” Jay continued, “did you bring the things I asked you to bring in my email?”

“Uh huh.” I answered softly.

“And the things I asked you to do Wednesday, Thursday and today?” He added. “The waxing and the diet changes?” My mind immediately went back to his emails from the previous week. There were several things he wanted me to bring with me, but, wouldn’t tell me why, and there were things I was supposed to do on Wednesday and Thursday.

First, I was supposed to have a complete bikini wax done on Wednesday. Actually, what he specifically asked for was what they call the “Sphinx”. I’d heard the term before, and I knew it was a type of hair removal waxing, but, I wasn’t really sure what he was talking about until I started calling around to make an appointment. I found that some salons don’t do the ‘Sphinx’ – the complete hair removal ‘down there’. This kind of hair removal is not just the bikini area and the labia, but, it also includes around the back, the buttocks, and between the butt cheeks. Yeah, everything. It’s a complete hair removal. They don’t leave one follicle of hair anywhere between your waist and the top of your legs.

Now, I’ve have a bikini and a leg wax before, so I knew what to expect there. And, I’d heard some of the girls at work talk about a ‘complete’ wax job and even read about it in a magazine, but I never gave it much thought. And, I was doing fine with it until I stopped to think about the positions I was going to be in for them to remove all the little hairs that normally grow below the vagina and back up to the anus. Jay, in his instructions didn’t allow for any discussion or bartering here at all. His email said: “On Wednesday, I want you to have a complete bikini wax, Sally. Tell them you want a ‘Sphinx’. Make sure you do it on Wednesday – no earlier and no later.”

And so, I mustered up all my courage and made the appointment. When it was over, I felt like I’d been so exposed – so utterly open – that by the time the woman was done, I felt like she’d seen more of my private places than any doctor or lover had ever seen.

Honestly, though, when I got home and looked at myself down there with a mirror, that’s when it turned sexual for me. I remember when I exposed myself to Jay in the changing room – and I recalled how I felt with the little growth I had then. Even though I was naked and exposed, I knew he couldn’t see between my legs clearly. The pubic hair I had gave me some protection, but now, everything was perfectly bare. My vagina was completely hairless, and all the way up the back, too.

When I ran my hands over my skin, and down between my butt cheeks, I was amazed at the way my skin felt. It was absolutely devoid of any hair what so ever. It was perfectly smooth – no tiny red bumps from shaving, not even any peach fuzz on my butt cheeks and my skin was excitingly smooth. I thought about why Jay asked me to get the waxing, and obviously, it was because it would leave me completely exposed – completely bare and uncovered and I was wet beyond belief when I thought about how naked I really looked.

That thought alone tempted me to masturbate, but, Jay had been quite clear on that in several of his emails, telling me time after time I mustn’t touch myself, and so, I didn’t.

Then on Wednesday night, I was to begin a diet which he purposely laid out, beginning that night. Again, he didn’t tell me why – he just said I should do it. It wasn’t so much what I could or couldn’t drink, but more what he wanted me to eat. This, I did, too.

He told me to get to bed early on Thursday night, which I did, even though I couldn’t sleep right away. He told me to shave my legs before noon on Friday. I ate what he prescribed on Friday afternoon and again at about 3:00 PM.

“Yes,” I answered, “I followed your emails to the letter, Jay.”

“Good.” He replied. “I’m pleased, Sally.” Then, Jay pulled my hand gently, coaxing me to stand, and pulled me so I was facing him directly.

“I just need to check things.” He said. “I’m sorry to have to do this,” Jay added apologetically, while he looked up at me with his gentle smile, “it’s not that I don’t trust you. I just need to make sure.”

I stood there for a moment trying to figure out what he was talking about when he asked, “Can you lift your dress, please?”

I looked down into his eyes, questioning what I’d heard. “Please.” He said. “Just lift your dress for me. Hold it up above your waist. This will only take a second.”

“Okay.” I said to myself. “Here we go. It’s starting.”

I reached down to the hem of my sundress and pulled it up. As I did so, I felt the rush of heat and blood to my cheeks and neck as I was filled with embarrassment to be lifting my dress in front of a man.

“More, Sally.” Jay said softly.

Looking down, I could see why he asked. Even though I held the hem of my dress above my waist, the front of the dress was still covering me. So, I reached down with one hand, and then the other, to gather up all the material in my hands and held it up, knowing my panties were in full view.

“Just a little higher, Sally.” He said, smiling up at me patiently. “Almost there. I want all of your dress completely up over your waist. Front and back. Can you do that for me?”

I nodded my head and reached down again, gathering the entire expanse of material, front and back, in my arms and held it up. I knew it was what he wanted when his eyes drifted down to my panties and then leaned his head around to the look behind me.

“Just stay still, now.” Jay said, and then added, “I apologize for having to do this.”

I watched as Jay’s hands reached out to my hips and ran his hands up and down, from my waist to the top of my legs. “You’re so beautiful, my dear.” Jay said softly. “Do you know that? You probably don’t know how cute you look right now, Sally. And, this is such a good way to see you, with you holding your dress up showing me your panties. But, you know what I need to do next, don’t you?”

Gawd, my head was swimming. My heart was thumping and I could feel my wetness growing down there. Yes, of course I knew! I was standing there with my dress pulled up, for heaven’s sake! This was so embarrassing.

“Yes.” I said, barely managing to answer him.

“Okay.” Jay said, looking up at me. “Tell me. What do I need to do next?”

I had to clear my throat in order to answer him, but even after I did, it was still hard to say anything. “You need to make sure I got waxed.” I replied.

“That’s right.” He said. “Again, it’s not that I don’t trust you, but, it’s important for me to know how well you followed my instructions. And for me to know that, I’m going to have to lower your panties to your knees and have a look. You don’t mind do you, Sally?”

I couldn’t speak. My throat was so choked up, and I could feel the heat of my embarrassment behind my eyes now, and I knew I was flushing and blushing beet red. All I could do is nod my head, and when I did, he patted my butt cheek sweetly and gave me a reassuring look.

Then, focusing his eyes on my panties, he put his fingers in the waistband of my panties and looked up at me. “You’re sure it’s okay for me to lower your panties, Sally? You can always back out. I’m going to have to touch you, you know. I’m going to have to feel you down there, and, uh, back there, too. Are you sure you want me to do that?”

I could barely stand this, the way he was drawing this out, the way he was expertly bringing me to a boil. Jay knew damn well what he was doing, and he was successful, too. I knew I was wet down there and I knew he’d see it and feel it. There was no way I could hide my excitement, either – once his fingers felt between my lips, he’d feel my wetness and instantly know I’d do anything for him.

“Yes.” I mumbled to Jay. “I want you to take my panties down and check me.”

“Very well, then.” Jay said, turning his attention back to the panties that covered my totally hairless crotch. Then, without looking up at me, he added, “Don’t look away, my dear. I want you to watch what I’m doing. I want you to remember this forever, and I want you to be proud of your courage.”

I felt the tug on my hips as his fingers started to pull my panties down my hips. I bent forward slightly so I could see over the dress material that was bunched up around my chest, and I watched him as he slowly lowered my panties, inch by agonizing inch.

He stopped just as a hint of the slit between my lips appeared, and Jay ran his fingers sideways across my mound. “Oh, Sally.” He gasped. “I never imagined you would feel this smooth or this good.”

He looked up at me and his eyes were like dancing lights as she smiled broadly. “Did you feel how perfect it is?” Jay asked.

“Uh huh.” I answered.

“Does it all feel like this?” He asked me.

“Uh huh,” I replied, “front and back.”

His gaze returned to my mound and he continued to look at me as he ran his fingers over my pussy. Then, he surprised me by leaning in and rubbing his nose over my skin, and then using his cheek, he skimmed all the way across my pubic mound and back to the center.

“I can smell your arousal, my sweet.” Jay said, looking up at me. Then grinning, he continued, saying, “You’re going to have so much fun tonight, Sally. I promise you that. If you have the courage, and if you can trust me, this will be a night you’ll never forget as long as you live.”

Shivers went up my spine as he spoke. I was already having fun; this was working so beautifully for me already – everything he was doing. As far as I was concerned, I’d be happy if he just finished pulling my panties down and bent me over the bed and took me….. fucked me hard and long…… that would be good enough for me. I wasn’t sure how much longer I could keep standing there while he teased and tormented me. Gawd, I needed something in me. Anything! A finger, a tongue, a dildo – anything!

When he leaned back and reached out for my panties again, I bent my head down so I could watch him. Slowly, almost as if he was punishing me, Jay began to lower my panties again. The look that came over his face was beyond what words could describe. I could see the wonder and excitement spread over him as my hairless lips came into view, and as my panties went lower, finally exposing me fully to his view, his jaw fell open and he stared at me for the longest time.

“Simply beautiful.” He sighed. “In my wildest dreams, I would have never expected such perfection and such beauty, Sally.”

Jay continued to pull my panties down until they were loose, and as he held them around my knees he asked me to spread my feet. As I did, he looked up and explained to me how much more erotic it was to see me standing there with my panties pulled partway down, rather than having my panties pulled all the way off.

“Do you feel it?” He asked. “Do you feel how exposed you are standing there like that?”

I wasn’t able to speak. My heart felt like it was up in my throat and I could feel my pulse pounding in my ears. I could feel the intense blushing radiating from my face as I clutched the material of my dress tightly against my chest, as if I was holding on to it for deal life. Yes. Hell yes, I could feel it.

The feeling was so intense, I had to close my eyes and I felt my head swoon from side to side. But, my eyes shot open when I felt his fingers gently graze up and down my labia, and as I bent down to watch him, he pushed one finger slowly between my lips and barely into my vagina. He held his finger there for a few seconds and then pulled it out and looked up at me.

“You’re really wet down here, Sally.” He moaned. “I mean, you’re really, really wet.”

Then, as I watched, he scooted his butt to the edge of the bed and pulled me closer to him – to a point where I was between his knees – and I watched as he began to feel me fully. First with his fingers, then with the palm of his hand, he felt me all over. While he did it, he sighed to himself and looked up at me to make sure I was watching. I’m not sure how long he fondled me, and I didn’t care, I just wanted him to keep doing it because I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cuming.

Then, without any warning, he pulled his hands away, slid his legs out to one side and stood up next to me. I turned to look at him as he stood, almost pleading with him to keep touching me. I was desperate for him to put his hands back, I was getting so close and I needed it so, so bad. I’m sure he could tell, too, and in the instant he read my face, I knew he understood.

Jay placed his hand on my shoulders and gently pushed me forward, saying, “Keep your feet where they are, Sally. Keep your legs straight, bend over at the waist and place your head down on the bed. I need to check your bottom now.”

I’m not sure exactly how I managed to do it, but, a few seconds later, I found myself bending over with my legs spread as wide as they’d go with my panties at my knees. I closed my eyes and gasped at the thought of him looking at me back there; inspecting me, making sure all the peach fuzz between my ass cheeks were gone. But, the feeling of embarrassment I had at that point was nothing compared to what I was going to experience next.

“I’m sorry to have to do this, Sally.” Jay said, as he lightly touched my naked waist and kneeled down behind me. “I know this is hard for you, but it’ll be over with soon.”

Then, feeling his hands on the cheeks of my bottom, I felt him pull my cheeks apart. I was filled with such an extreme amount of humiliation as he held me open and looked at me. What made it worse was that I knew exactly what he could see. Being bent over and opened up like that left nothing hidden on a female. I was completely exposed – completely hairless and solely from this vantage point, no one would ever guess I was a full grown woman. And, as I remained in place while he looked at me, I felt mortally shameful for what I was doing.

“You’re absolutely beautiful back here.” Jay said, as he adjusted his hands lower on my bottom and pulled me open again. “Oh, Gawd.” He moaned. “I can’t believe how pink and wet you are in there, Sally. This is much better than I expected.”

Jay looked at me for several minutes, running his fingers between my butt cheeks, feeling for errant hairs and stubble. When he was satisfied I was as bare and hairless as I could possibly be, I felt him lean in close and push his nose into me from behind.

12