Please, Mr. R. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool air in the room made my nipples poke out, and I heard a chorus of "Oohs" and "Aahhs" as the flimsy garment fell away from my chest. Again, I heard the woman standing close to me. She whispered to someone else, saying, "Oh! Look honey." She said. "They're so tiny and precious!"

Jay's fingers returned to their spot between my legs and I opened wider for him when I felt his touch. At the same time, Jay's other hand reached up to my breasts and I felt him cover my entire right boob with his hand, saying, "Tell the truth, Sally." Jay instructed me. "Now that your little boobs are on display, do you want me to cover them back up, or shall I leave them exposed?"

Jay's hand was back at work, running his finger up and down my pantied slit, and even without being able to look, I knew I was lubricating generously. I knew that everyone was able to see my excitement, too, because I could smell it and I could hear the familiar sound of wet panties rubbing against an impatient vagina. It took every ounce of courage in my body to answer him, and when I did, it was like the whole crowd let out a sigh of relief.

"Sir, please leave them exposed." I replied to his question.

"Oh!" Jay said, excitedly. "So, you ARE an exhibitionist, then? You like being exposed? You like showing off your body and letting everyone see your tiny titty buds?"

Jay's finger was concentrating on my clit through my soaked panties and it felt so devilishly pleasing. I tried to rub against his hand to increase the pressure against my clitoris, but, when I did, he pulled his hand away from my crotch and said, "Answer me, Sally."

Again, I felt hot, and the blush from my face flowed down my chest and I could feel it settle above my waist. "Yes, Sir." I answered.

"No, Sally." Jay said, sharply. "It's not going to be that easy. You have to actually say it. I want you to tell everyone here exactly what you are. I don't want there to be any questions in anyone's mind that you get sexual pleasure from being exposed and looked at. In fact, I want you to invite each and everyone here to look closely at your tiny breasts, and also tell them how much you want them to look at your cunt once you're completely naked. Which, by the way, won't be very long from now."

The experience Jay was putting me through was just exactly what I'd written in my fantasy. I told him how much I wanted to be exposed in a disgraceful manner, completely embarrassed and wholly humiliated. I went on and on about how I wanted to experience the feel of shame, and not just mild shame, either. I explained in detail how I wanted to be broken down and feel the bite of real shame and then be forced to submit to others willingly..... to be punished..... to be fucked and used as a school girl cum slut.

Jay was being thorough, that's for sure, but, when I wrote those things I had no idea what it would do to me. I had no idea what it would feel like in real life. And, as I felt my throat grow thick with reluctance, my emotions got the best of me and I thought I was going to start to cry.

I felt Jay move in front of me, and put his arms around my partially naked body as I continued to stand there and hold my skirt up. "Shhhh, Baby." Jay whispered in my ear. "We're almost done with this part. Just say what I asked and we'll move to the next part. You can do it." Jay said, softly. "Don't forget, we're just role playing. None of this is real. And, I'll be right here with you."

Jay stepped to the side and I took a deep breath, sniffling and forcing myself to look up at the people I couldn't see in front of me because of the blindfold.

"I'm an exhibitionist." I said, as clearly as possible. "I get sexually excited when I think about someone looking at me. And, even though it might not be right, and it might not appear that way to you, I definitely want all of you to look at me closely. I want you to see my small breasts and my vagina. I want you to get sexually excited, too. I want you to tell me you're looking at me. I want you to stare at my pussy and make me show you what you want to see. Tell me to open my legs and pull my cunt lips apart so you can see all the way inside me. That's what I want."

Jay leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Very good, my sweet." Jay said, very softly. "Now, unzip your skirt, step out of it and hand it to me. Just let your bra fall to the floor. You won't need it anymore tonight."

I was so relieved he wasn't making me say anything more, I quickly did as he said, leaving me standing there in just my thigh high stockings, Mary Jane flats and my drenched panties.

"Clasp your hands behind your head." Jay said.

As soon as I complied, Jay's hands immediately went to the waistband of my panties and whisked them down to my knees. I was caught so off guard by the suddenness of his move, my hands instinctively came around in front of me as if I was going to cover my vagina from everyone's stare.

"No, no, no!" Jay snapped at me. "Put your hands back until I say otherwise."

The room was so silent, you could have heard a pin drop. I was totally on display now. My tiny, less than A-Cup boobies were bare, and my panties were down at my knees and everyone could see my perfectly waxed, hairless pussy. I'd never, ever, in my whole life felt more naked and more exposed as I did at that exact second.

"Holy fuck!" A man's voice exclaimed. "She looks like a little kid!"

The woman in front of me murmured something, too, saying, "Oh, yes. She's so lovely, Jay. Is she wet?"

I felt Jay run one of his fingers up and down my slit and then finally and thankfully, into my pussy hole. He kept it there for a second, swishing it around inside me and then pulled it out. A huge collective gasp and moaning over took the crowd as Jay said, "Does it look like she's wet?"

I could feel how slippery I was when he touched me and when he pulled his finger out of my cunt. I can only imagine how wet his finger looked, but I got the real impact of what he did when he said, "Does anyone want to smell our little school girl's cunt?"

The crowd became restless and I heard voices all around me saying, "Yes", or, "I do."

So, as I stood there, Jay repeatedly fingered me and then removed his finger from my cunt. I heard people moving around me, like they were in a line, waiting to inhale and sniff my pussy juice from Jay's finger. I heard a different woman's voice speak, asking if she could taste me, and I shuddered when Jay said she could.

He left his finger push into me and then Jay moved it in and out several times before he took it out and offered it to the woman, saying, "Here you go, Sandra. Taste the little slut's cunt juice."

Silence again fell over the small crowd, and when I heard the slurping sound of a mouth sucking down a finger, I realized it was true -- Jay had fed his pussy juice coated finger to a woman and she was sucking on it. Lay leaned over and asked me, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Have you ever been sexual with another female, Sally?"

"No, Sir." I answered, truthfully. I'd come close a few years ago, though. An older woman at work who I knew pretty well told me in confidence she was bi-sexual. After that, when ever I saw her, I always fantasized about her and wondered what it would be like to be forced down between her legs and told to lick her pussy. All those feelings came back to me while I listened to the woman suck my juices from Jay's finger. When she was done sucking, she moved up close to me and said, "I love breaking in a new girl, Sally. I'd be gentle, I promise."

I stood there while the rest of Jay's guests looked at me and sniffed his finger. It didn't take that long, and each time Jay's finger went between my legs and diddled me, I got more and more excited, and by the time everyone was done, I was literally dripping wet.

"Take your panties off and hand them to me, Sally." Jay instructed. "I think it's time for our guests to really get a good look at you."

I felt Jay's hand on my upper arm, holding me up while I bent down and pushed my panties to my feet. Then stepping out of them, I held them up and he took them from me. I heard a man to my side ask if he could have the panties I just took off, but, Jay told him 'No'.

"These are for me to keep, Jim." Jay said, chuckling. "I want her to remember what happened tonight and every time she thinks about it, I want her to realize that I'll always know what she smells like because I have her panties."

The group laughed with Jay, but, I already knew he was going to keep my panties and I felt it was appropriate for him to have them. It was, at least, one thing I could give him in return for what he was giving me -- my ultimate fantasy.

I felt both Jay's hands on my shoulders. He leaned into me and whispered, "There's a mattress on the floor about three steps behind you. I'm going to move you to the mattress, and I want you to get on your hands and knees with your bottom pointing toward the group. Sally, you're going to spread your knees out wide and then rest your head down on the mattress. Then, don't move until I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied.

I knew exactly what Jay was planning next. I knew full well with me on my hands and knees, my freshly waxed pussy and butt would be plainly visible to everyone. When a woman is in that position, all her charms are clearly exposed, and there's no way to hide any of it. I groaned to myself, realizing the way I was going to be displayed, but, I was also extremely turned on. One saving grace about this, though, and that was no one would be able to see my face while I was in that position.

He gently turned me around and I reached out with my foot for several steps until I felt the mattress. Then, taking a step onto it, he guided me to where he wanted me and simply said, "Down."

The group was quiet for a few seconds, at least until I started to get into position and then there was a lot of whispering. "Knees wider, please." Jay said, tapping the inside of my thighs until I'd spread them to where he wanted them. Then, I felt his hand on my shoulders, gently pushing me forward until my head was resting against the soft fabric.

"As you can see," Jay began to say to the group, "our naked school girl is completely hairless. This is so you can see all of her, and I encourage all of you to step up and get a good look."

"Don't be bashful," Jay added, "you heard her say she wanted everyone to look at her."

I heard the shuffling of footsteps and I sensed them as they grew closer. I could visualize what they were seeing, too -- my bare pussy.... my cunt..... from behind and my bottom, all open and displayed for their enjoyment.

Jay knelt down next to me and whispered in my ear, saying, "Just stay like that and don't move."

When Jay stood up, I felt movement on the mattress on both sides of me. After a second, I realized two people were on the mattress with me, and a second later, I felt four hands on my back, lightly touching me, stroking and caressing me from my neck down to my waist. Inside my blindfold, I clinched my eyes tightly with the knowledge I was about to be touched intimately, but, I was wrong.

Instead, the hands moved lower..... to my bottom, and in a moments time, I felt each person put one hand on my lower back and another hand on one of my butt cheeks, and they simultaneously spread the cheeks of my bottom, first tenderly, and then they opened my cheeks as far as they could, and held them open.

"There you go." Jay said to the group looking at me. "Come look at our nasty little school girl now. See how open she is? See the way her cunt lips are spread open? See how pink she is inside? You can see how wet she is, too, and you can see her little clit poking out. Come on." Jay encouraged them. "Everyone step up and get a good look at our little exhibitionist's sex parts. She wants you to see this. She knows exactly what you'll be seeing. We don't want to disappoint her, do we?"

In my mind, I had a vision of what I looked like. Dressed only in my pure white thigh highs, and my school girl Mary Jane shoes, I was on this mattress with my knees spread and my butt cheeks pulled apart. Not only was my bottom hole completely visible, but I'm sure my pussy was being held open, too. I could just image the view they got, being able to see both sets of my feminine lips, the wetness inside my inner lips and probably down inside past the opening of my vagina to the pink interior of my lubricating pussy.

The feeling that spread over me was powerful. Even at the doctor's office for my annual exam and pap smear, I'd never been displayed or seen like this. This was totally sexual in nature -- there was no other purpose for what Jay was doing, other than to expose me in a way I'd never been exposed before, and display my most private parts in a way they had never been displayed. My mind was filled with utter humiliation and immense arousal at the same time, and as I lie there allowing it to happen, I was barely able to breath evenly.

Remembering Jay promised to stay by me, I pulled my left hand out from under my body and I raised it up. Even before I could get it up, Jay grasped it. It sounds so corny to say he held my hand gently, but, that's what he did. Cradling my little hand in both of his, he gently soothed me and patted my hand, whispering, "Just be still and enjoy this, my dear. You might never again have the chance to be experience the total exposure you're having right now. Your cunt is open, Sally. We can see right down inside you and you are really wet. There's eleven set of eyes looking at you...... eleven set of eyes that will never forget what a beautiful, hairless pussy you have. After they've seen you like this, you'll have no modesty and no reason to hold back."

What Jay said was true. After being exposed like this, there was no reason what so ever for me to hold back. And, I had no intention of doing that.

To be continued...

12