Please My Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple continues to come under his spell.
1.2k words
4.43
41.5k
40
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,222 Followers

Jim's Confession!

Jennifer called me about two hours later. She seemed to be almost out of breath. "Larry! I called Jim at work. He made me stop talking long enough for him to close his office door. I heard him tell his secretary that he had an important call and didn't wish to be disturbed.

He made me describe everything that we did. He got so hot! He kept saying that he wished he had been there to see it. He made me describe your cock and how far you pushed it in my mouth. I told him how I came just from sucking your big monster. I swear, I could hear him jerking off as I talked to him. Then he told me that he had to hang up. I think he didn't want me to hear him cum."

I talked with Jennifer a little while longer. I made her play with her pussy while she talked to me, instructing her how she was to use her dildo. It didn't take long before she was begging me to allow her to cum. And when she did, she came screaming out my name. After I hung up with her, I called Jim.

His secretary answered the phone and put me through to him. "Jim! Do you have a few minutes to talk privately?" He assured me that he did. I questioned him about the conversation he had with his wife. He seemed to be as excited talking to me as she had said he was when she talked to him.

I told him that I needed to talk with him before he went home. But I didn't want Jennifer to know. He told me to meet him in a bar by his job. He would get out early and meet me. When I got to the bar, Jim was seated in one of the back booths sipping coffee. He seemed nervous.

I ordered a drink when the waitress came over. I motioned for her to bring him a fresh cup of coffee. "Jim! I have been around other men that wanted to watch their wives getting fucked. So I don't want you to think that you are some kind of pervert. But some of the things you have said and suggested, have me thinking, this isn't the first time you have shared a woman with a man. And I think that it was a Black man. Was it?"

Jim looked sheepishly up at me. Then he looked down into his cup. He waited until the waitress had left, and then after looking around to make sure we could not be overheard, he began to speak.

"When I was in college, I had this girlfriend. Pretty as hell, but a big freak. She had this wish to get fucked by a black guy. She had heard that they were really built. Anyway, I talked to a friend of mine and he said he would do it.

We were sitting around in his apartment drinking. They started dancing and he was feeling her up pretty good. The next thing I knew, all three of us were on the couch together. She was in the middle and both of us were making out with her.

At one point, we were both fingering her and sucking her tits. The bitch was going nuts with it. Then he stood up and unzipped his pants. I had seen Black guys cocks in gym and such, but had never seen one hard. It was twice the size of mine in length and width. And he just shoved it in her mouth.

She was moaning and sucking, twisting her head, trying to get as much as she could in her mouth. I was pinching her nipples and sucking on them. He told me to get down and eat her pussy. It was the way he said it. I just felt like I needed to do it!

He had me undress her and lead her to the bed. He said that since I wanted her to get fucked, it was my job to put his cock in her. I had never touched another man before. I'm not a queer! But she wanted me to do it too. When I held it in my hand it seemed so alive.

I lined it up with her cunt and he slowly pushed it in. I swear it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I didn't take my hand off right away. He just smiled and told me to stroke it while he fucked her. She was moaning and saying how big he was; how deep he was fucking her; how much he was stretching her pussy.

He fucked her for what seemed like forever. And all during the time he did, I was so hard! I couldn't stop stroking my little dick. At one point, he had her on top of him riding his cock. He had me licking her asshole while he fucked her and she was loving every bit of it!

He told me to shove my little dick in her ass, to get her ready to take his monster. I was beside myself with lust! She had never let me fuck her in the ass before, but she was doing whatever he told her to do. So was I!

He told her to turn around and straddle his cock. She was lying with her back on his stomach while he fucked her pussy. He told me to lick her clit while he fucked her. She started Cumming and jerking around. The next thing I knew, I had his dick in my mouth.

They both knew it and kept egging me on to suck it. I like to think that it was the alcohol that made me do it. But I know that I was so turned on watching that big Black cock fucking that white pussy that I wanted to do it."

Jim looked up at me with shame and sorrow in his eyes. "I guess you know the rest. I lost the girlfriend to him. But at least they never told anyone about what happened."

I watched him drain his cup and place it on the table between us. "Did the three of you ever get together again?"

Jim nodded yes. "A few times. And yes, I obeyed his instructions each time. I don't know why, it just turned me on to do it. I didn't think about it for years. But then when the thing with the secretary happened, when I would hear Jennifer calling out your name it all came back to me."

"Does Jennifer know about this?" Jim's head shot up and he looked at me with a look of pure fear in his eyes. "NO! Please Larry! I beg you! Don't say anything about it to her. She thinks that this is just some kinky sex play that I want to do to enhance our love life. I think she would leave me if she knew the truth."

I assured Jim that his secret was safe with me. I told him that I wanted him and Jennifer to come over for drinks around 8. Since it was the weekend, it didn't matter how late they stayed and they could always go home thru the backyard so nobody would see them leave.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,222 Followers