Please My Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
Larry continues to give Jim and Jennifer what they need.
2.4k words
4.54
43k
58
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers

More Of What They Need!

I heard the knock on my back door around 8. When I opened it I had to smile. They both looked like kids coming home to their own surprise party. We were sitting down having our second drink when I got up. Walking over to Jennifer, I took her hand and helped her stand.

She seemed a bit hesitant when I pulled her close and kissed her. When I didn't let her go, she gave in to the kiss. My hands slid down to her ass and I was rubbing and massaging it, knowing that Jim was watching my every move. I stepped back and looked at her.

Jennifer was breathing heavy. "Wow! That was unexpected!"

I smiled at her. "I've wanted to do that to your wife for a long time Jim. I've also wanted to see her naked. Why don't you come over here and help undress her for me."

Jim nearly shot up from the couch. He stood behind his wife, kissing her neck as his hands snaked around her and began to unbutton her dress. Jennifer never took her eyes from mine as he did it. Jim slipped her dress off and tossed it aside. Jennifer stood before me in a matching lace bra and panty set. I could already see the wetness between her legs.

"Did you like sucking my cock this morning Jennifer?" Jim's hands were massaging her tits thru her bra. Jennifer nodded her head yes. "And was it as big as you thought it would be?"

Jim pinched her nipples and Jennifer moaned. "It was bigger! Fuck! It was huge!"

"Did you tell Jim that you begged me to fuck you?" I watched Jim's hand slide down into his wife's panty. Her hips jerked as he rubbed her cunt.

"Damn Larry! Her pussy is so fuckin' wet!"

Jennifer leaned back against her husband. "I begged him Jim. I begged Larry to fuck me with his big Black cock! I wanted him to stuff it up my cunt! But he told me that he would only fuck me in front of you. Oh Jim! Rub my clit! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

I reached in and took Jim's hand. I pulled it from her panty. "No you're not! You won't cum until I tell you that you can." I stepped in closer. "Jim! Unzip my pants and take my cock out!" I watched his eyes grow wide. "Do it Jim!" My voice was soothing and gentle.

I felt his trembling fingers as he fumbled with my zipper. Then he reached in. Jennifer was looking down between us. When my cock came into view, I heard Jim gasp. "Damn! He is big baby! I can't wait to see him stretch your cunt with this cock."

Even as he talked, Jim's hand was rubbing and stroking the length of my dick. I felt Jennifer's hand join her husband's. Both of them were rubbing and stroking my dick.

"Do you still want me to fuck you Jennifer? Do you still want your husband to watch as I take care of your hungry white pussy?"

Jim's hand didn't stop stroking me. Jennifer rubbed her finger over the tip, coating it with my pre-cum. She licked her lips as she sucked it from her finger. Then she did something that I didn't expect. She coated her finger again and reaching behind her head, pushed it in her husband's mouth. Jim watched me as he licked and sucked the digit clean.

Jim was licking her neck. "Tell him the names you call yourself when you fantasize about him. Tell him the names you want him to call you."

Jennifer moaned. "Please Jim! Don't make me tell him that!"

Jim looked at me. "I won't let him fuck you if you don't. I want Larry to know just how you think of him. I want him to hear you say the things I hear you whisper when you think I'm asleep."

Jim pinched her nipple hard. Jennifer moaned as she looked up at me. "I'm your slut! Your white whore! A hungry bitch that needs a big Black cock! YOUR big Black cock!"

I felt Jim's hand squeeze my throbbing dick. I tilted her head back so that she was looking directly up into my face as she opened her eyes to look at me. "Are those the names you want me to call you Jennifer?" She looked directly at me, slowly nodding her head. I looked past her to Jim. "Is that how you want me to talk to your wife? Do you want me to call her names?"

I could feel him softly stroking my hard dick. "Yes Larry! Call her names! Treat her like a slut! Make her cry out and beg for it!"

I smiled at Jim. "Show your husband how you sucked my cock! Get down on your knees like you did and show him how hungry you are to suck my dick."

Jennifer gave a soft whimper, as she slipped to her knees. I felt her hands slide up my pants legs and then the warm wet softness of her lips on my dick. As her lips closed around my dick, Jennifer was looking up at me. Jim had moved from behind her to stand beside her. His eyes were wide as he watched his wife sucking my cock.

"Look at her Jim! Look at how hungry your wife sucks my thick Black dick! Kneel down beside her and finger that white cunt. Get it all juicy so I can stretch it with my big Black cock. You want that don't you? You want to watch me fuck this hot slut!"

As I called her names, Jennifer moaned. Her mouth was sliding back and forth; her head twisting; her tongue licking all over my dick. I moaned. "Oh yea! That's it Jennifer! You're nothing but a hungry white slut, eager to be filled with my big Black dick!"

Jim's hand was inside Jennifer's panty, but his eyes were glued to my dick. I watched as he licked his lips. "You liked touching it Jim. Admit it!" Jim groaned. "Say it Jim! Tell Jennifer you liked touching it as much as she did."

In an almost mechanical voice, Jim said, "Yes! I liked touching your cock!" He looked up at me. I smiled down at him.

"You like me telling you and this hot slut what to do don't you? Admit it Jim!"

Jennifer's eyes darted to her husband as she opened her mouth and took more of my cock in. Her hand slid over to his crotch and she unzipped him. Jim moaned when she grabbed his small dick. "Yes!"

"Yes what Jim?"

Jennifer moaned as Jim pushed his fingers deep. "I like when you tell us what to do."

"Look at your wife Jim! She has my big Black cock in her mouth while she strokes your dick. Look at how much she loves sucking it. See what a nasty little White fuck slut she is. I'm gonna turn her into my hungry whore. Did she get hot when you talked about touching it? Did she cum when you said that you might even taste it?"

Jennifer groaned and slid her mouth down until she couldn't take any more. Her hand was jerking Jim's hard dick, while her mouth worked back and forth on my dick.

"Look at that slut! She loves your big Black cock Larry! Yes! She was letting me ride her from the back. When I mentioned tasting your cock, she came so fucking hard! I think the idea of me being told to suck you turned her on."

I pulled my dick from Jennifer's sucking lips. Grabbing it by the base, I slapped her face with it. "Did it Jennifer? Did the idea of your husband sucking my cock make you cum? Do you want to see me tell him to suck it like you do?"

Jennifer looked up at me. "Fuck me Larry! Shove this big Black cock up my White cunt. Make me your slut! Fuck me like a whore! Let Jim see how your big Black cock stretches his wife."

I slapped her face with my dick. "Answer me bitch! Should I make your husband suck my cock?"

Jennifer turned to look at Jim. Something secret passed between them. "Yes! Make him suck this big Black cock like I do! Let him feel what I do, when you shove it in my mouth. Then fuck me! Fuck me hard! Make me scream!"

Jennifer was pulling her husband closer. "Suck him Jim! Taste a real big cock! Taste it before Larry ruins my pussy with his big Black monster cock!"

Jim looked from his wife's lust filled face up to mine. I turned slowly, letting the tip of my dick graze his lips. Jennifer turned slightly also. With one hand on his cock, she used her other hand to guide his head to me.

Jim looked almost like a little boy lost. Then with a small sigh, he opened his mouth. Jennifer slowly pushed his head forward. When Jim's lips closed around the head of my dick, I could feel his tongue licking the tip. Jennifer moaned and I watched as she pushed her hand down into her panties.

Her eyes were shining as she looked at her husband. She pulled his mouth off me and pushed her tongue into her husband's mouth. Their kiss was hard and deep. When she pulled back, they were both breathing hard.

"Oh Jim! That was so fucking hot! I almost came just watching you take it into your mouth!" Jennifer grabbed her husband and gave him a hard kiss. I watched as her tongue licked his lips, tasting my pre-cum.

I helped Jennifer to her feet. She was slightly surprised when I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. I could feel Jim getting up and standing along side us.

I led them to my bedroom. Jennifer lay down on the kind-sized bed, the crotch of her panty visibly wet. I pulled it off and got the first glimpse of her hairy pussy.

"Look at her Jim. The woman you married is lying on my bed with her legs open wide. She is thinking about feeling my big Black cock filling her cunt. But not yet! You want me to fuck her, so you have to get her ready for me. Lick that pussy Jim! Lick it until she is nice and wet. I want this big cock to slide in deep."

Jim nodded his head as he leaned down between his wife's thighs. Jennifer moaned as his tongue licked out and scooped up the juice from her cunt. Her eyes were looking at me as her hands slid down and cradled her husband's head.

"Oh Jim! Oh baby! Lick it just like that! Oh fuck! It was so hot watching you suck Larry's big Black cock! I almost came when you put it to your lips."

I reached down and began to caress Jennifer's tits. Her nipples were standing up hard and proud. I tweaked each one making her moan and hump her hips up into her husband's mouth.

"You're both gonna do exactly as I tell you to. Jim! Lick that cunt nice and slow. I want this slut begging for my cock. That's it! Push those legs open wide. I'm gonna let you fuck her first. I want her to feel her husband shooting his cum into her cunt before I stretch it with my cock."

Jennifer began to moan louder. "Oh Jim! Oh baby! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit!"

I smiled at the two of them. "Now Jim, pull her to the edge of the bed and fuck this slut! Shove your dick up her cunt hard and fast! Fuck this white bitch!"

Jim groaned as he pulled Jennifer roughly to the edge of the bed. Like a man possessed, he shoved his hard, little dick between her thighs and I heard her grunt. Then he began to slam his body against hers.

Jennifer was thrashing her head from side to side. "Yes! Harder! Shove that cock in me! Fuck me! Harder! Faster! Cum Jim! Cum in my cunt!"

Jim looked over at me. I knew that he was waiting for me to give him the go ahead to cum in his wife's cunt. But I wasn't ready for him to stop just yet. "Talk to this slut Jim. Let her know what you think and feel about how slutty she has become."

Smiling at me, Jim turned to look down at his wife. "Take it bitch! You're such an eager slut! All you can think about is having that big Black cock stretching your nasty white pussy. I know that after Larry fucks you, your pussy will be too stretched to feel my little dick. But I got news for you. You can let Larry fuck your cunt, and I know that he will stretch your cunt until you may not even feel my little dick. But I'm gonna fuck your ass whenever I want. That will be one hole I won't let him fuck.

If I'm not big enough to satisfy your hungry pussy, I will surely have my fun in that tight ass of yours. You wanted to be his White slut! His hungry whore! Well I want you to be his little white fuck toy. And when he wants to fuck you, you will do what he tells you to. And most of the time, I will be there watching and joining in."

I smiled at him, nodding my head yes. Jim growled out loud as I saw him stiffen as he shoved his dick hard in and out of her cunt. I had plans for the both of them. I watched, as Jim shot his load into his wife's cunt. And Jennifer thrashed on the bed as she had her own climax.

"Tell your husband how good his cock felt as he fucked you whore. Tell him how you will gladly give him your ass whenever he wants it. But only as long as you get to feel my big black cock fucking your nasty white pussy. Yes bitch. You're gonna become my sweet fuck toy. Your pussy will be mine whenever I want it. And I won't ever make you take me in your tight white ass."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,228 Followers