Please Not Like This Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're my slut Cherry, and I guarantee you that you won't forget it after tonight," he whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Sir, my master," was all she answered back with as he fucked her tight ass hard.

In and out he slid touching nerve endings she had forgotten she had for so long. In the depths of the night and deep inside this cabin she was becoming his completely again. Shutting out the world and all others in it knowing that she belonged to him.

"Cum inside me sir, cum on me, please just cum again. Cum for your little Cherry slut."

Chad couldn't hold back anymore and as she begged him to do it he came, first shooting hot jets of cum inside her ass and then pulling out and spraying his man juice up her back and over the crack of her freshly fucked ass.

Ten minutes later he had ordered her to get dressed and go outside. Her heart felt like it was breaking as she looked up at him from beneath her big winter coat and it's hood. Was he really going to go through with sending her out on her own. Was he done with her forever? She just did not know.

"Charity Ann, I tell you this, you have ten minutes to find a gift I brought for you. Ten minutes exactly, if you should find it and agree to it's terms then you come to me inside the house. If not goodbye forever."

With that he closed the door and walked away. Steeling herself against the tears Charity set forth to find whatever gift this was and quickly. She scurried around the porch and found nothing until she came to the tree outside with the lights and decorated. That would be just like him she thought as she dug through the snow in effort to find something, a box, a bag, something resembling a gift.

Finally as Chad looked at his watch he knew that she wouldn't find the gift she only had a half a minute left. He couldn't stay at the window in the darkness and watch any longer and he went to sit down in his chair and console himself. He may be her master he thought to himself but he still was a man and she had been the one love that slipped through his fingers. It didn't matter to him about their D/s relationship he just wanted her for who she was. But he had given her the stipulation and was standing by it.

At exactly ten minutes the door opened and in she crawled on her hands and knees. Inside the coat pocket she had found her collar he had placed there ordained with little diamonds and pearls and light blue leather. Attached had been a leash, which she now held in her teeth as she shrugged off her garments and closed the door she crawled to him with the leash in her mouth. As she neared him she drew herself up on her knees and put her hands in his lap. On her left hand was the engagement ring that had been inside the white box that had been buried under what was now two feet of snow. She whimpered and dropped the leash into his lap and whispered finally....the phrase he had taught her so well that had taken her so long to learn. It summed up everything in both their eyes and hearts at the moment though.

"Yes, Sir, my Master."

When they finally dug out from the snow they were wedded in the town chapel and then headed back home after buying the cabin as a retreat. Together they would remain through all the ups and downs of marriage and relationships, happy in the end as Master and Sub. There anniversary every year was celebrated on Christmas even though it had been the 27th of December when they were finally legally married, Christmas Day would be the one in their hearts.

Thanks for reading MV Please remember to vote and send feedback.

12