Please Rape Me

Story Info
A kinky fantasy comes true for two people.
2.3k words
4.33
85.1k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. The events described below never happened and are written only for the reading pleasures of the members of this website.

*

Her name was Jenny. I met her through a mutual acquaintance and we had been good friends ever since. I liked her very much because of her energy and positive attitude. She was also very outspoken, something I liked in a woman. She wasn't afraid to talk about anything and was a very cool person to hang out with. The fact that Jenny was also a very hot woman didn't hurt either. She had an amazing body, shoulder length brown hair and a nice rack that wasn't too big, but not too small either. The only downer was that Jenny already had someone else in her life, as she was married with two kids. Happily married depended on when you asked me. Sometimes things were well, other times it was going to hell in a hand basket. As hot as Jenny was, I liked her very much as a friend and never really hinted or stated any intention of sleeping with her until many months after we had met.

She called me up one night, asking if I could help with her computer. My brother was usually the go to guy for stuff like that but he was working and since I wasn't, I was asked to drop by and just see if there was anything I could do. Worst case, I could at least tell my brother what was going on and he would be able to figure out what was wrong and fix it later. While I was checking out the computer, Jenny and I were shooting the shit and hanging out. I couldn't help but notice she was wearing a nice outfit that clung to her curvy body rather well. She also wasn't wearing a bra and that was causing to me to have some dirty thoughts. To make matters worse, Jenny wasn't afraid to talk about taboo subjects and was asking me how long it had been since I got laid, what position I like and what not. We both liked doggie style and then I asked her what her biggest sexual fantasy was.

Jenny blushed. "Do you promise not to tell anyone?"

"I promise." I replied thinking nothing of it.

"I fantasize about being raped." She answered. "I want to be taken and forced to fuck someone against my will."

"So you mean like having a safe word and just going at it?" I asked.

"No." Jenny answered. "No safe word, just taken to be used and abused."

"Wow." I replied. "That's pretty hot."

"So what's yours?" She then asked. "What's your fantasy?"

Now it was my turn to be a little shy. "I actually have the same fantasy, that being to rape someone. I've never done it and likely never will because it's against the law."

"But you want to do it." Jenny said as she sat a little closer. "Take someone by force and have your way with them."

"Would you like me to do that to you, Jenny?" I suddenly asked. She didn't know this but underneath my jeans was one of the hardest erections I've had in quite some time. "Do you want me to rape you?"

"Yes." Jenny suddenly said, "But you can't."

"I know, because it's not legal." I continued.

"No, because I'm married." Jenny answered.

"So if you were single, you'd let me do it?" I asked.

"If I wasn't married, I would love to be raped by you." She answered.

"Wow, I am seriously turned on." I said as I turned my focus back to the computer. This was the first time since I met her that I genuinely wanted to fuck Jenny's brains out. I wanted her bad and if she was single, I would have taken her right then and there. I couldn't fix her computer, but I found out what the problem was and texted it to my brother. Her system needed an upgrade and he would have to find the parts to make that happen. It was a little awkward but we said good bye and I promptly left once my boner settled down.

I didn't talk to Jenny again until a month later. She happened to be in the neighborhood and stopped by to hang out. I wasn't doing anything that day and I made up some tea to hang out and catch up. During that conversation, I asked her how things were with her hubby, cause like I said before that answer varied from time to time. "So how are things?" I asked.

"Not good, in fact we've separated." Jenny answered. "I've been living with my sister the last few weeks. The bastard cheated on me!"

"That guy is a douche to cheat on you." I quickly responded. "I'm sorry to hear that." But while I was doing my best to comfort her, I could feel my trousers getting very tight as my cock was doing its best to remind me of the conversation I had with Jenny mere months ago. I wanted to take her, but I was hesitant. What if she got high or drunk that night after I left and forgot the conversation we had. I'd be taking an awful gamble with my life if she didn't remember, and I could spend the next ten years in jail if things didn't go as planned.

I did my best to remind her of that night. "Did Joe eventually get around to fixing that part you needed for the computer?" I asked.

"Not yet, but we'll get it taken care of soon." She answered.

"I had a lot of fun that night." I then said, "I really enjoyed talking to you."

"I did too Peter." She replied. "It was a lot of fun."

My pants felt like they were going to explode. I was so hard, it was hurting. The best part was my neighbors upstairs were out of town, so I could do anything I wanted to her and no one would hear a thing. I just keep remembering what she said to me that night a few months ago: if she was single, she wanted me to rape her. She was single, well separated, and I badly wanted to take her. I wanted to rape her.

"Can I use the bathroom?" she then asked.

"Of course." I said as I pointed the way. "Right through there." I had a weird design or my basement apartment. In order to get to my only bathroom, you had to go through the bedroom to get to it. So I watched as Jenny walked through the door into my bedroom and to the bathroom. This was my chance, it was now or never... I could corner her in my bedroom and take her like she asked me to months ago. She said the only thing stopping me was her marriage and that wasn't in the way anymore. I walked into my bedroom and look around. I cleared some things that could be used as a weapon to fight back and cleared the floor a bit in case it went down there. My cock was so hard... I opened my fly to let it breathe a bit and waited for Jenny to walk back out.

When she emerged from the bathroom, I did the one thing she told me she fantasized about: I took her by force. I grabbed her from behind and put a hand over her mouth and forced her onto the bed, which was perfectly placed. Jenny started to fight back, but that just turned me on even more. I was doing what she wanted me to do, no safe word, just take her. I was going to rape her. It was a fight right from the start as she was waving her arms and legs around, trying to fend me off but I fought through it. I pinned her to the mattress and I had never been so happy to see her wearing jogging pants as it made for easy access to that sweet curvy ass of hers. While holding her down, I reached underneath her joggers and started to finger her pussy. Much to my surprise it was soaking wet. She must have been thinking about same thing as I could hear her groan as I penetrated her with a two fingers. I leaned down and whispered into her ear. "I'm going to rape you now, and you're going to take everything I have and then some."

She started to thrash around more and I loved the feeling of her fighting to regain control. It was no use, as I slowly began to remove her jogging pants and undies. I needed both hands, so I released her mouth but with no one upstairs it didn't really matter. She begged, pleaded for me to stop, even tried to call for help. It was no use as I spread her legs and finally pulled my own pants down, releasing the monster hard on I had for her again. Seconds later I was inside her. Because of how wet she already was, I had no trouble going balls deep on the first thrust. Jenny started to cry, but I wasn't falling for it as I kept pounding her pussy... thrashing her with my hard and very thick cock. While I was pounding her, I could feel her getting wetter and wetter with each thrust and I could tell she was cumming. She began to twitch and buckle her hips while groaning out loud, which let me know she was having a fucking good orgasm. With both her arms pinned down, she had no choice in the matter... I was going to finish what I started and keep fucking her until I had my climax. It didn't take too long as I could feel the cock harden just a little more as the juices started to flow. I gave one last deep thrust, pushing myself into her as deep as I could before blowing my load. It sprayed deep inside her and I could tell she noticed as she began to whimper, I was forcing her to take my seed and it was the ultimate form of control.

I had done something I had always wanted to do, but this was the moment of truth. I slowly released Jenny and waited to see how she would respond. There were bruises on her wrists from where I pinned her down, there was even a little blood flowing out of her vagina because of how hard I pounded her. Before she could do or say anything, I grabbed her head and shoved my cum covered cock inside her mouth, using my last few moments of hardness to fuck her face. She groaned and moaned but didn't fight back. The friction of my cock on her tongue actually caused me to orgasm again and when that happened I grabbed her by the back of my head and forced Jenny to swallow. After taking my cock out of her mouth, I sat down on a chair that was located on the other side of the room and waited. Jenny laid there for a few moments, obviously processing what I had just done to her. Finally she turned her head towards me I let out a deep sigh of relief. She was smiling at me.

"Are you all right?" I quickly asked.

Jenny didn't stop smiling and finally answered after a short pause. "That was fucking amazing... thank you, Peter."

"I have to agree." I quickly replied. "That was the most amazing sex I ever had."

"Can you do me a favour?" Jenny asked as I stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Anything." I replied.

"The next time you take me like that." Jenny asked, which turned me on that she wanted me to do again in the future. "I would like you to rape me anally."

"That would be my pleasure." I said as I walked back to the bed and laid down next to her. This time we started to cuddle on the bed, the exact opposite of how things started. Taking her by force was so primitive, so barbaric without all the emotional crap that usually gets in the way of nature. It was during our cuddles that I started to kiss her neck and fondle her breast underneath her shirt. Jenny responded by kissing me and unlike our first encounter, we were making out this time out. It didn't take long for my cock to become erect again and this time Jenny was willing to go down there and gave me some of the best head I ever had. I returned the favour by giving Jenny that hard ass fucking she was asking for. Her hole was so tight, I was afraid that I was going to ejaculate too quickly but I managed to last a little longer since I had already cum earlier and this time Jenny gave out some good screams and called out my name as I brought her to orgasm. Finally after a few more strokes, I filled her ass up with my semen as I sprayed inside her like a fire hose.

We both laid there in each other's arms, completely spent. It was some of the best sex I had ever experienced, which made me happy I had taken the initiative and taken Jenny roughly the first time. I looked forward to doing it to her again ... but I waited before doing it a second time. I wanted to pace myself and not try again too soon in the hopes that when I did rape her again, it would be just as surprising as it was the first time. That time it was even better...