Please Relieve Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Strict Indian mum continues to masturbate ill sun.
5.2k words
4.43
155.1k
101

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

In part 1 of the story I explained how I had been diagnosed with blocked glands near my nether regions that was causing me pain. The doctor had told my mum to 'relieve' me on a daily basis to prevent pain occurring whilst my test results were examined. This sounded fantastic in theory as I was really inexperienced with females but my mum seemed to be annoyed with how long it was taking me to be relieved and the mess I was making with her clothes. Things had progressed during the week until mum had relieved me in just her panties on Wednesday. What an incredible sight!

====Thursday morning===

Wednesday night's sleep was fitful. I could not stop thinking about my mum touching me whilst wearing next to nothing. True I had not actually seen any of her most private parts but as a guy who had not seen more than a female's ankle in his 18 years to date the experience had been mind blowing.

Not only had I got to see a female but it was my mum! It was the woman who had been there for me my entire life but was completely off limits. My mum was an Indian housewife who brought me up single handedly and it was erotic thinking about how I had seen her without her heavy Indian saris and suits.

The good feelings were, however, mixed with bad. I was sporadically in pain. I couldn't help thinking that there was something seriously wrong with me. In fact as an indian, I was religious and I couldn't help thinking that what me and my mum had been doing was wrong on religious grounds and I was being punished. The more of mum I saw the more my pain seemed to get worse, it felt like karma was getting me. I half thought this was silly but I did not know what to think.

I was lying in bed thinking when I heard movement outside my door followed by a creak as the handle to my door turned. My eyes had been closed but the movement made me open my eyes slightly. Sunlight was just beginning to peak through the blinds of my room.

In the dimness of my bedroom I could make out a figure as my bedroom door began to open and turn - I recognised the shape immediately as my mum.

I peeked through the slits of my eyes and saw beige feet with pink toenails. My gaze lingered upwards and I recognised that she was wearing the same long pink nightgown that she had been wearing last night. It was loose on her and baggy. Mum had a soft middle parting and her black hair hung down with the tips landing on her chest.

I pretended I was asleep as I peered through tiny gaps in my eyelids but I knew that mum knew she had awoken me.

"Don't pretend to be asleep, I could hear your bed rustling," Mum said.

Her voice sounded stern which caught me by surprise as for the first time all week she had been even tempered with me last night. I really hoped, in that moment, that she had not resumed her anger towards me and my condition she had shown at the start of the week.

"You're in pain again, aren't you?" Mum continued. "Is that why you were making so much noise?"

When she mentioned pain I felt myself grimace as I thought about the dull pain I had been feeling as I slept. It was not severe just a gentle dullness that was causing the mildest of discomforts. As I realised I had grimaced, I couldn't help grimacing further as I realised mum must have seen my face change to indicate I was awake.

There was no point pretending any further, I thought, so my eyes opened slightly wider. My eyes were now half their normal size. I was still sleepy, it seemed still very early in the morning.

I saw mum edge from the doorway further into the room and heard my bed floorboards creak as she did so.

"You need it again, don't you?" Mum said as she moved closer to me on the bed.

There was an emphasis on the word 'it.' 'Masturbation' or 'wanking' or any rude word such as that was completely forbidden in our house. The most offensive word that could be used was 'privates.' I knew what she was referring to. I couldn't help getting slightly excited at Mum referring to private parts of the body.

"Is that why you were moving around so much? Causing so much noise?" Mum continued edging closer and closer to me.

I didn't reply. The tone of her voice sounded angry.

As mum reached me I saw her grab the covers of my bed angrily and pull them back. I was wearing a t-shirt and jogging bottoms underneath the bed. I recoiled slightly as my bed covers were yanked away from me.

"Julthi fehr [quickly then]," Mum snapped at me as she slapped my left thigh, the thigh closest to the edge of the bed where she was standing. The slap was not hard, I was a grown man after all, but it did sting.

I took this slap to mean that she wanted me to pull my pyjamas down so I lifted my hips slightly and pulled my pyjamas and boxers down with one fluid motion. My black curly pubic hair and my brown penis came into view. I was not large - maybe 6-6.5" when fully hard but I wasn't small either. My penis fit my body type which was standard Indian build - not tall and not short, not fat and not slim.

I felt coldness on my penis and realised that mum had touched it. It looked fat and ugly when compared with her pretty hands.

"You're not ready," Mum said with a flat tone. "Don't you know that I have to go to work?"

By 'ready' I guessed my mum meant 'hard.' I felt guilty at being soft and that I was causing mum hassle in the morning when she had a busy day at work. There aren't many indian single mothers around and I always wished that I could help her out more. I wanted to be hard. I wanted to cum quickly so that I wasn't causing her bother.

I thought about the soft hands on my penis. I wished the coldness of the touch would make me hard but it seemed to be having the opposite effect. I looked at mum, really looked at her. She was a woman. She had a nice body. It wasn't fat, it was soft in the right places.

I liked her light skin, beige in colour. I liked her black hair. I thought I could see the body move slightly underneath mum's pink dressing gown but it was loose fitting so I may have been imagining it. I wanted to be hard, but I was struggling.

Mum moved even closer to the bed and put her knees on the edge, her face showed no expression. I felt my penis become warmer as she released it from her hand. Her hands then moved to her sides and she slowly lifted up her night dress.

More and more of my mum's beige legs came into view as her night dress lifted. Her legs looked smooth and soft. Prior to this week I had never seen them before. Watching my mother slowly lift her night dress to me, the night dress that I had seen her walk around the house with for years, excited me.

As the night dress lifted I saw more and more of my mum's thighs. Her panties came into view. They were pink, different from the ones she had been wearing the night before. The pink colour contrasted beautifully against my mum's beige skin.

The night dress continued to lift and I saw my mum's stomach which was soft and slightly stuck out. I noticed that my mum's belly button was an inward one as I looked closer. As I saw mum's stomach I felt lucky that my mum was still in good shape. Many of my friend's Indian mothers had not looked after themselves and were quite fat. None of my friends had ever made any comments about my mother being hot or sexy or anything like that - we were Indians and we didn't say such things. We were respectful.

Mum stopped lifting her night dress. I thought this was sudden but this may have been because I was concentrating so much on getting hard. She had stopped lifting her night dress just before her breasts. I could see the material of her night dress folded on top of her breast area. I wondered if mum was wearing a bra or not.

When I saw mum stop lifting her dress at her breasts I actually felt disappointed. She had taken it fully off last night. Despite myself, I felt my face contort to a frown. I really wanted to see my mum's breasts. I had not seen her nipples yet and I couldn't help myself thinking about what they might look like.

Mum must have noticed my expression turn to a frown as she gave me a sharp look as she reached her hand forward and began stroking my penis.

"This is disgusting and I haven't got much time," mum said. "You better control yourself and not make a mess."

I nodded my head slightly in reply. I had made a mess of my mum's clothes a few days ago when my semen had spilt on them. I wandered if I could control the amount that I ejaculated. I wasn't sure. I hoped mum would not be angry with me if I couldn't. The worry was not helping me get hard. I was semi hard at the moment. Seeing mum unclothe had excited me but I still did not feel fully ready.

I saw mum's right hip shift slightly towards me and wondered whether mum was giving me permission to touch her leg. I looked at mum and I thought I detected a slight nod in her head though her body was moving as she stroked me so I could not be sure.

I tentatively reached out with my left hand and touched mum's legs. This felt naughty as she had not given me express permission to touch her as before. She had just kept silent and I had made the move this time. I felt myself get slightly harder as I touched the outside of her thigh and stroked it up and down.

My hands moved in soft circles, I was trying to ease towards my mum's bum and her panties but I did not want to make that seem too obvious. After a moment, I felt the pantie material. It was soft cotton and felt good against my fingers. I couldn't help thinking about the difference between my abrasive boxers and these smooth panties. They were both cotton, why did mum's feel so much better. Was I imagining this sensation?

As I gently stroked mum's back I felt mum shift on the bed. Her left arm, the arm furthest away from me was moving. Indeed mum was bending down slightly more than previous, almost putting her back flat and she was bending over slightly more.

I caught a gasp in my throat as I realised that this made her bum stick out from the bed. I was even more surprised when I saw the back of mum's panties slowly begin to lower. I thought that she must be pulling them down from the left hand side, the side obscured by her body.

More and more of my mum's bum cheeks became visible to me. The skin was pale brown, it was lighter than the skin on her arms and body. The panties stopped moving, my mum was still wearing them I realised but she had pulled the back down so that her bum was visible. As mum was bent over I could not tell if her front was fully covered but I assumed it was as the panty straps were still held up.

I continued my gentle stroking, I desperately wanted to put my hands on the soft skin of those bum cheeks but I did not want my mum to object to this. I thought the best thing to do was to work my way to those cheeks slowly as my hand moved in soft circles.

As my hand moved towards the flesh of the bum cheeks I felt my excitement rise even further. The cheeks were so soft and the skin so perfect. I so wanted to grab a fistful. I so wanted to put my hands down the crevice and see what I could find there. I felt myself get fully hard now.

"Gandu [dirty]," I heard mum say as she continued to stroke me.

I realised that mum must be looking at my fully hard penis now. I felt ashamed at this but I was feeling so excited touching her bum and feeling it that I couldn't stop now.

I was being assaulted by sensations. The sensations of my mum's hands rocking my penis back and forward, pulling up and then down in a steady movement. The gentle tug against my balls on her down stroke. The sensations of my mum's soft skin on my hands. I was wide awake.

I tried to hold on. I remembered what mum had told me about not making a mess but it was so difficult. I wanted release. I couldn't stop myself. I grunted as I felt semen rising in my balls and then it hit me.

I came.

The release felt incredible. I really needed it after such a fitful night's sleep.

"I told you to control yourself," mum said. She, surprisingly, did not sound angry. If anything it was more of a resigned tone of voice. Her face looked cross, however.

She had released my penis and was wringing her hands together. I could see a dark patch near her right breast and realised that I must have come on her nightdress and her hand.

I released mum's bum and she quickly pulled her panties up before standing up from the bed. Her night dress fell down as she did this once again covering her gorgeous stomach and legs.

"Get ready for college now," Mum said sternly as she turned and walked out of my room.

I felt exhausted after what had just happened but it was time for college. At least the ache had gone for the time being but I wandered how I could control the mess I kept making.

====Evening=====

I felt a bit better later on that day at College. My mum had a tough time of it without my father being there to support her so she was never the friendliest of people but not having her be angry with me always put me in good spirits. Plus I was still pinching myself about feeling my mum's bum.

I found myself day dreaming mum's breasts and bum. I imagined that those breasts were full of milk and that I was sucking on them. I imagined that mum's bum was chocolate and I was sucking on those fleshy cheeks. I still so desperately wanted to see the nipples and wondered how big they were and what colour they were - were they black or brown or beige like my mum's skin?

I wasn't sure what that evening would bring. So far this week I had been relived only once a day but the pains I was experiencing were starting to come more and more frequently. The doctor had only directed mum to help me once a day - would she do it twice? The pains I was feeling had been growing stronger and stronger as the week had progressed and, although hesitant at first, I really needed relief.

When I got home I saw that mum was already there. She was in the kitchen making dinner and was wearing loose black jogging bottoms and a loose top.

I said hello as I entered and then went upstairs to change into my jogging bottoms which were my usual house clothes. I played on my computer upstairs for an hour or so until I heard mum shout at me downstairs that dinner was ready.

I went downstairs and saw the table had been set. My roti and dahl was on the table, mum was sitting opposite me. We didn't usually converse much when we ate. We both generally wanted to eat quickly and then resume our normal activities - mum with her house work and me with my computer games.

I couldn't help looking at mum when I eat. Whereas for the first 18 years of my life it would have been strange to see her not fully covered from face to feet, now it felt odd to not be able to see her body. It was only that morning that I had got to see and even feel her soft legs and bum. I couldn't help picturing her unclothed as I sat across from her eating dinner and it was making me feel awkward.

"When you're finished with your dinner, tidy your room," mum said to me without expression as she continued eating.

The state of my room was a constant bug bear for my mother. She wanted the house to be spotlessly tidy. The problem was that I always seemed to be in a rush to get ready for College so often my clothes were stung out over the room. When I played on my computer I also had a habit of leaving CDs scattered in the room.

"Ok, mum," I said to her solemnly as I finished eating. I then took my dirty plates to the kitchen before proceeding to my room.

I went upstairs quickly after being in the kitchen and immediately began tidying my room. I'm not sure how it was still so messy - I had cleaned it only a few days before. It took me 30 minutes to tidy it as I had to drag the hoover upstairs to clean it properly.

Just as I was finishing cleaning, I heard the door to my room open and my mum enter. She was still wearing the loose clothes she had been wearing earlier.

"Better," Mum said, presumably referring to the state the room is in. "Go and have a shower now."

Mum then exited my bedroom. I did feel sweaty after having cleaned so grabbed a towel and then went into the bathroom.

I got undressed and then turned the shower on. I washed myself making sure to clean under my arms. When I was finished turned the shower off and began drying myself with a towel.

When I turned the shower off and began drying myself I heard the door knob of the bathroom try and open. I had looked it.

"I'm having a shower," I called out over the noise of the shower.

"Open the door," I heard mum's voice say sternly.

Uncertain, I turned the shower off and wrapped the towel I was drying myself with around my waist. I unlocked the shower door and opened it slightly.

Mum came into the bathroom which forced me back slightly and I edged backwards towards the bath tub instinctively away from her.

"You've been making too much of a mess taking your 'medicine' so you will have to have to have it in here," Mum said expressionless. "Get in the bath," she ordered me.

I hesitated for a moment but I saw that her expression was quite stern so I slowly got into the bath tab. We had a bath tub with a shower attached to the wall - it could be used as either a bath or a shower. I still had my towel around me. I felt self-conscious as the top half of my body was exposed. My brown skin had small black hairs covering it.

Mum then moved forward, reaching out a hand and touching the towel aggressively.

"I don't have all day, are you ready?" Mum said to me.

My mum being in the shower with me and being strict had not aroused me at all and, as mum pulled the towel from me, my penis came into view which was flaccid.

Mum reached out her hand and touched my penis. She cupped it in her hand and gave it a few strokes. As I was in the bath tub and she was standing next to the tub she had to reach to grab me by my privates. Her body and posture looked awkward reaching for me.

After a moment, mum released me and stood up. Her face was blank but I could see her forehead slightly furrowed.

"Wait here," Mum said as she turned and went out from the bathroom.

I stood in the bath tub waiting. I was dry but I felt awkward and cold waiting there completely naked. I wondered if I should play with myself and try and make myself hard but thought against it as my mum might return any moment.

After a few moments mum came back in. She was still wearing the loose clothes she was wearing earlier but she had a bundle of clothes in her hand also.

"Turn around," Mum said to me sharply as she put the objects she was carrying on to the clothes basket.

As I turned around I noticed that mum had turned away from me towards the clothes basket and was lifting up her top. I could see the skin of her back become visible. I did not want to disobey mum so turned around reluctantly. I was enjoying the sight of her smooth back becoming visible.

I waited for what felt like an age but must only have been one or two minutes. I tried to keep my mind occupied by looking at the tiles surrounding the shower nozzle of the bath. They were blue and white and a couple had fine cracks. When I'm earning money I thought about how I would be able to afford a bigger bathroom and a bigger shower.

My thoughts were disturbed as I heard the bathtub squeak to my left. I glanced to my left and saw the pale brown skin of my mum next to me in the bath. She had just clambered over.

I realised then that mum had just gotten changed. She had changed from her loose clothes into a two piece swimsuit. This amazed me as I did not think mum owned such a garment. I could not remember her ever having gone swimming so I wandered where this had come from.

The swim suit consisted of black bikini top and black bottoms. I could see mum's deep cleavage in her bikini top, her breasts were a good size and she filled her bikini top. Mum's stomach also looked good, it was soft and slightly stuck out due to her pregnancy and age but it was natural. There was no fat on her.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12