Please Relieve Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Strict Indian mum continues to masturbate ill son.
4.3k words
4.57
143.4k
84

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers

The story so far

I had visited the doctors with my mother due to me experiencing pain in my genital area. The doctor was unsure exactly what my problem was but had taken a sample from me which she had sent off for further tests. The immediate pain could be relieved by me 'relieving' myself regularly. This would be difficult for me to do, however, if I was in pain so she had asked my mother to make sure I was relieved on a regular basis.

I had not expected my mother to accede to the doctor's wishes but she, in fact did. My Indian Mum was the strict religious type who would change the TV channel at the first sign of even a kiss and would never even show off anymore skin that her bare feet. To my surprise, over the last week she had jerked me off multiple times a day. I had seen a lot of her beautiful body and even got to feel her firm breasts!

Saturday

Sleep on Friday night was pleasant. I had been so concerned and tense about what my teachers would say at the parent's evening that it felt a huge relief for it to be over. Even though I was not doing as well at my studies as I should, my Mum hadn't shouted or been angry at me. I still couldn't believe that Mum had put my penis in her mouth. It felt so dirty, just thinking about it made me excited. I couldn't help touch my penis imagining that Mum's mouth was on it, making it all wet.

I heard a noise at my door and opened an eye reluctantly to see what it was. The door noise was followed by gentle footsteps as I saw my Mum entered into my room. Her black hair was down just touching her shoulders. I felt slightly disappointed as she was fully covered up in her dressing gown.

"I have to go food shopping and then to the Mandir [Indian temple] in the afternoon," Mum said whilst looking at me with a blank expression.

I was worried that she knew that I had been touching myself but, if she did, she did not say anything.

"Get up and I will give you your medicine in my room before I shower," Mum said before turning and walking out of my bedroom door.

Part of me wanted to rest in bed for a few more hours but the other part was the one that had been aroused dreaming about Mum and her body. It was this later part that was the more powerful and dragged me out of bed. I put on pyjamas over my boxer shorts and then went into the bathroom to quickly wash up.

It felt strange going into my Mum's bedroom. It was my Mum's special place and I never had any reason for going in there normally. It was off limits to me. As I entered Mum's room I saw that she was sitting in her bed watching TV.

I hesitated wondering whether I was disturbing Mum watching her morning TV programme but was reassured when she briefly glanced at me and motioned for me to move to the other side of the bed from her. That was the side that my Dad had slept in.

I felt nervous coming in to Mum's room and was slow in moving to the bed and sitting on it. Mum continued to watch the TV and I could hear the TV presenters summarising and wrapping up the breakfast TV show.

It was surreal sitting next to Mum in her bedroom. I was too nervous to concentrate on the TV. I could see Mum sitting in her nightie out of the corner of my eye. It was bunched up around her thighs and her smooth milky brown legs were in sight. I still couldn't believe that until just over a week ago I had never seen more of my Mum's flesh than her ankles.

The TV programme finished after a few minutes and I heard advertisements starting. I saw Mum's hand move and her turn the TV off. She slowly got up from her side of the bed. I was tense and edgy on my side of the bed but tried to look relaxed leaning back against the headboard.

"Ok, let's hurry up. I have to get ready," Mum said as she pressed a knee onto the bed. I saw her began to crawl forwards towards me on her hands and knees on the bed.

"Baahar nikaalo [take it out]," Mum said as she edged towards me.

I was unprepared for her comment as I began trying to pull my pyjamas down and fumbled as a result. Even though I had ejaculated and been naked in front of Mum many times recently when I was around her the tension caused me to lose coordination.

Mum got to me first and put a hand on to my waistband. Her soft hands then started pulling my boxers down exposing my brown penis to the air. It felt good to have my penis out and not confined in my boxer shorts and this helped relieve some of the apprehension I had felt about being in Mum's room this early in the morning.

"Tum kyon taiyaar nahin hai [why aren't you ready]?" Mum asked. Her face expression looked slightly cross.

I was resting up against my Mum's bed headboard and had my legs parted. Mum was kneeling in front of me in her nightie with her right hand loosely touching my semi-erect penis. The nervousness I had felt had resulted in my penis not being as hard as before. Her face looked serious. I felt bad as I knew how busy today my Mum was. I was making her late for her important tasks.

I saw Mum's left hand move to her hip and tug at her nightie. Her left hand slowly rose and the nightie moved alongside it. I felt my penis twitch as more and more of my Mum's flesh became visible as her nightie moved up. I could see my Mum's smooth legs and her sexy hips. As Mum pulled her nightie higher I could see her stomach - it was relatively flat and was incredible for a middle aged Indian lady.

Mum paused lifting her nightie just below her breasts. She then surprised me by pulling her arms up through her nightie folds and freeing them. The nightie now hung bunched up like a belt around her breasts. Mum looked incredible and I felt myself growing harder.

As Mum had lifted her nightie I noticed that she had arched her back and made her body more horizontal, leaning towards me. I didn't understand why until I noticed that I could see all of Mum's hip with none of it being obstructed by material. It dawned on me that Mum wasn't wearing any panties! As I realised this I felt my cock jerk, I felt fully hard now.

Mum began stroking my penis. It felt so good feeling her soft hands on me. The nervousness of being in my Mum's room dissipated as she began stroking me with her long strokes.

I tried to peek down the bed and see Mum's nether regions but I couldn't, given the room wasn't very bright and the way that Mum was leaning towards me. The angle did, however, make Mum's breasts look big - it seemed that she was angling them towards me, towards me face which I found erotic.

I reached out a hand and stroked Mum's bare collar, the skin was so soft and delicate. I then let my hands wander downwards over her smooth body finally cupping the soft skin underneath Mum's nipples. The breast was soft in my fingers, delicate skin but firm.

Looking at Mum I noticed that her big brown eyes looked really pretty though her face was with no expression. Her pale light brown, beige skin looked like it was glistening in the early morning sunlight. Her lips looked pink and plump.

I was slightly disgusted at myself as I couldn't help thinking about how much I wanted Mum to open her mouth and suck on my penis. My penis felt hard as steel and I wanted it to be tempered with Mum's sticky saliva.

"You're making a mess," Mum said sternly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked down and could see a white thread dangling from the head of my penis to my Mum's hand. It was a sticky strand of pre-cum. I felt embarrassed and ashamed. By my Mum's expression I could tell she was not amused at my inability to control my pre-cum.

What made things worse was that I was sitting on my Mum's bed. This made any mess I made doubly bad. Mum hated my room being a mess so I dreaded to think how she was feeling about me wrecking her room also.

As I pondered what to do, whether I should reach out for a tissue and try and clean myself or not, I felt Mum's posture change and her head move towards me. A moment later I could only see the top of my Mum's head and her long black hair dangling down and touching my stomach.

I then felt wetness and a pressure on my penis. It felt strange but incredible at the same time. From enjoying the cool air on my penis I then felt wet and warmness. I realised that my penis was in my Mum's mouth. I felt Mum's mouth muscles working me, stronger and stronger, longer and longer, harder and faster. The pleasure felt incredible - so wet but soft against my mouth.

As I looked down I saw Mum's beautiful hair move back and forward over my stomach. The pleasure I was experiencing was fantastic. The wetness was really pushing me over the head, especially when I thought about my Mum's saliva mixing with my own juices. The feelings were too much for me, I couldn't stop, I couldn't help myself. I felt my cum rising and then I felt myself explode.

My orgasm was obscured by my Mum's hair that was covering my crotch. I felt some strokes on my deflating penis. I felt tired and worn out.

I opened my eyes a moment later and realised that I must have fallen asleep for a moment. The orgasm had been so powerful. Mum was no longer in her nightie but was not dressed in an Indian suit and was standing by her dressing table with her back to me.

"Go and get ready, we have to go out now," she said to me sternly without turning around.

I felt embarrassed being half naked and quickly got up and made my way out of Mum's bedroom. I noticed there was wetness on my penis as I showered and felt amazing that my penis had again been in Mum's mouth.

=======

Saturday morning was spent helping Mum do some food shopping in the supermarket. I pushed the trolley while Mum picked up the items she needed. She occasionally scalded me for being too slow bringing the trolley up to her or for pushing it too fast around so that the food items bumped into each other.

After shopping we visited the Mandir, where Mum used the milk she had brought to do puja [religious rituals]. I felt strange looking at Mum performing the religious rituals. As Mum moved I saw her top move and I couldn't help thinking about the big breasts under her sari. I had seen them only a few hours earlier. I had to snap myself out of this trance a few times as I know I was bad for thinking about such thoughts in a religious place.

We were half way through the puja when Mum stopped.

"Beta [son], help me get some more milk and flowers from the car," she said.

I thought it odd that Mum had used up what we had brought already, she was normally quite thorough.

We left the temple and went to the car when Mum spoke again and shocked me:

"I could see you were not concentrating in there," she said. Her face had an irritable expression. "You have to be respectful. You need

it again, don't you?"

I didn't know what to reply. Mum must have read my thoughts. I hadn't been able to concentrate. I wasn't hurting but was struggling with the new experiences and emotions that I had been feeling for the past week. I couldn't turn myself off from it and found myself day dreaming whenever I had a spare moment.

"Get in the car," Mum said.

I got into the car and Mum turned the engine on. She drove us for 5 minutes to an area that was slightly secluded. Mum then stopped the car, turned the engine off and looked at me.

"Come on then, hurry up," Mum said to me.

I felt embarrassed sitting in the car with Mum so didn't immediately make a move to do anything. Mum's expression became more serious. I heard Mum tut under her breath and then undo her seat belt. As Mum's hand moved towards me I instinctively undid my seat belt.

I felt Mum's hand on the zip of my trousers and begin pulling it down. Without thinking I undid my trouser button and my trousers opened. I pulled my underwear down slightly and my penis popped out. Being so close to Mum and in public had made me semi hard.

I flinched slightly as Mum's hands touched my penis - they weren't warm. Mum's hand circled around my penis base and the feelings became better as I felt her strokes.

"You have to be quick and not make a mess," Mum said as she continued to jerk me "we have to get back soon."

As Mum stroked me I felt the bump of her fist against the base of my penis. This contact was making my balls move which felt fantastic.

"Touch my breasts, if it will make you hurry up," Mum said

I felt Mum's hands beginning to warm which made me harder. I reached out and started touching her breasts over her suit. They were soft and large. It didn't feel as good as when I had touched them naked earlier in the day but the taboo nature of being in public was still making me excited.

"If it will speed it up, shall I suck you?" Mum said.

Her tone sounded as if she was asking a question but from her expression it seemed she was asking this to herself. I didn't know what to reply so I was silent.

"Do you want Mummy to suck you?" Mum then asked.

This time I detected that she was asking me a question. I did want her to but I was too scared to reply. I also felt so turned on and excited. I tried to say yes but it was barely audible over the noise of Mum's hand against my penis.

Being wanked by Mum in the car felt so naughty. I could hear the wetness of my pre cum against Mum's hand as she stroked me. I knew Mum heard it too as I heard her tut under her breath - I hoped that this was at the mess I was making not at my whisper of a response to her question.

Mum's body shifted then and I felt her come closer to me. Her face moved close to my chest and then down. I felt Mum's stroke slow and then pressure on my penis head - pressure and wetness. Mum had taken me in her mouth. I saw Mum's head move and the feeling on my penis moved in line with it.

After a moment Mum's hand started to again begin to work the base of my penis. The feelings were incredible; it felt like my penis was being stimulated in two places. I really wanted to see what was going on, I felt wicked and like taking a chance.

I shifted my hips slightly upwards so that my penis was flatter instead of sticking up. This caused Mum's head to move flatter too. Suddenly I saw what was going on and the view was incredible - my Mum's big brown eyes looked up at me, her beautiful long brown nose and those red lips parted. In the middle of those lips and slightly swelling her cheek was my penis.

As Mum moved her head back and forward I saw my penis move in and out of her mouth. I saw her cheek move as my penis filled up her mouth. The view coupled with the sucking sounds Mum was making as she gave me head was too much for me; I couldn't hold back.

I felt my cum rising and I yelped slightly as it hit me. To my surprise Mum did not move away from me but continued to keep my penis in her mouth and stroke me with her hand. I felt my penis jerk as I shot and I could see her throat contract slightly as she appeared to swallow.

Mum stroked me one last time, powerfully, and then quickly pulled my penis out from her mouth. She straightened up and put her seatbelt on then drove us back to the Mandir. I was in a daze for the rest of the rituals.

We finished at the temple and went home where we ate. Me and Mum didn't speak much for the rest of the day - I guessed we were both a bit tired from rushing around all day.

========

The door opening in my room brought me awake. I half opened an eye and saw light coming from the passageway. My eyes opened further and I saw Mum standing in the doorway, she was wearing a white nightie that ended at her mid-thigh. I could see her long smooth brown legs. Mum's face looked stern.

"You're making too much noise," she said. "You have to stop this."

I had been thinking about what had happened during the day when I went to asleep but I hadn't realised I had made so much noise. I had been touching myself but did not think I was being aggressive with the bed or the floorboards. I felt embarrassed but also guilty for waking Mum up.

I heard Mum tut under her breath. "Come on then," Mum said firmly as she turned and moved away from my door.

I felt unsure about what Mum expected me to do. I also felt bad as I knew how hard Mum worked all week and the weekend was one time she could rest. I got up as quickly as I could, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I was in my boxers and a t-shirt. Seeing Mum's long legs had made my penis twitch and I tried to push it down as I got up.

As I got into the landing I saw Mum's bedroom door open with only a little light - Mum's bedside light only must have been on. I hesitantly went through the door.

"Stop messing around now and go to sleep," Mum said to me strongly as she lifted the bed covers back. I guessed that Mum wanted to keep an eye on me so that I did not touch myself or make too much noise.

As Mum lifted back the bed covers I noticed some pink material under the sheets. I reached out to try and touch it but Mum beat me to it. I realised that it was a pair of Mum's panties as she folded them up into a ball and put them on her side of the room. I felt my penis twitch as I climbed into bed - I couldn't help myself wondering if Mum had been standing talking to me in her nightie without any panties on.

A few moments later Mum moved to her side of the bed and came in next to me. It was a double bed so there was some space between us. I tried to will my penis softer so I could go to sleep but it was a struggle, I couldn't help thinking about me being on this side of the bed - my Dad's former side - with my Mum next to me. I felt so turned on.

I had just started to begin to drift off when I felt the sheets rustle. No lights were on in the room and I couldn't see anything.

"You're moving around too much," Mum said quietly but firmly.

There was a pause and I felt my face flush slightly as I felt guilty for again waking Mum up and stopping her sleeping.

"You need to, don't you?" Mum continued. "tuhanu saun na kara sakada hai [can't you sleep]?"

I heard more rustling and then I felt something against my leg and then against my boxers. I thought it was Mum's hand as I felt the touch against the bottom of my boxers, cupping my balls, before moving up the front to my waistband.

I couldn't see anything but felt air against my privates as my waistband lifted slightly from my body. I pushed my hips up as my boxers moved down slightly. I could feel the duvet against my penis head - it felt good to free myself from my boxers.

The touch moved around my penis and began stroking me in slow deliberate strokes.

"You need release, don't you?" Mum asked me quietly.

I nodded and then realised this was silly as the room was pitch black and Mum would not be able to see me. I felt the strokes on my penis start to become more powerful. On Mum's down stroke her fist touched my balls. I felt my balls move more and more as her strokes increased in velocity. My pubic hair tingled as I felt knuckles brush against them. It felt so good.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Mum asked me.

I didn't know how to reply, I don't think I could reply. It felt so good feeling Mum's hand against my penis. I could hear Mum's strokes becoming wetter and I realised I must have been leaking pre-cum. I was so turned on.

"You're making a mess," Mum continued. I couldn't sense Mum's mood from her voice. She didn't sound angry. Her voice seemed distant, though without emotion. "You're making a mess in Mummy's bed, aren't you?"

The stroking continued. I couldn't help wondering if all those years ago my Dad had been woken up by my Mum and she had touched his penis in the same way she was touching mine. The thoughts were silly but I was so out of my comfort zone they seemed reasonable at the time.

"You want Mummy to suck your penis don't you?" Mum said to me quietly but seriously. "You want to put your penis into Mummy's mouth, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. The naughty words of my mother coupled with being in her bed had made me mute. The excitement and feelings that were hitting me were incredible. I felt so turned on, so excited.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
424 Followers
12