Please Relieve Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

I felt movement in the bed, the weight in the bed seemed to move lower. Then I felt pressure on my penis. It was the same as I felt in the car earlier. It was soft and wet at the same time. My penis felt incredible. I realised that Mum had taken me in her mouth again.

"You like putting your dirty penis in Mummy's mouth don't you?" I heard Mum say.

It was silly but at that moment I felt like a king. I was the king of the house - lying in my parent's bed whilst my Mum sucked me off. I heard feint murmurs as Mum moved up and down my shaft. I could feel her tongue against my penis and her hand rubbing the bottom of my shaft, stroking me, really willing cum from me.

After a few moments I felt the pressure release from my penis and the sensations slow.

"You're going to make a mess," I heard Mum say. Mum's tone was still serious.

A few moments later I felt more rustling in the bed and then a new pressure against my penis. It was hard but soft at the same time. It felt wet though not the tight wetness of my Mum's mouth. It was a lot different. The pressure increased against my penis until I felt I was inside something wet. The bed creaked slightly and I realised that Mum's legs were next to mine. No, not next to but either side of mine.

My legs were up against Mums and as the bed moved I felt movement on my penis. My penis felt wet but not just my wetness. it was Mum's wetness, it was Mum's juices. The experience was new I didn't know what to make of it. I felt tingles all across my penis and to my balls.

I didn't know what to think and I didn't know how to react. The pleasure and sensations were incredible. I realised that I was grunting softly every time we moved, moved together. It felt different to have weight on me not just on my penis, different but good.

Then I felt cum rising in me, I couldn't stop it. The feelings were so strong, stronger than all the other orgasms to date. I'm not sure if it was because my penis was so covered but I felt like iron and I needed release. I grunted as I came. I felt my penis throb as I unloaded. One, two, three, four jets. My penis twitched and twitched as the cum was milked out of me. I felt drained, not just of cum but mentally and emotionally.

I felt the bed move and realised that Mum had moved away from me. Those soft legs were no longer next to me. I was so tired I felt asleep immediately.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12