Please Shave Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, in about five minutes, I felt the first faint throb as he moaned and threw his head back, then the warm spurts cascaded into my mouth. I was also getting a few moans from behind me as I rotated my butt around as Adam fucked me in and out. It felt delicious even if I was a bit sore. Who cares at a time like this.

Adam's rather wonderful cock felt rather wonderful doing what it was doing and I felt like I was getting close to an orgasm. I had, for the first time on my life, lost track of the number of climaxes I had had since I had my pussy so lovingly shaved by Adam and Justin. Whatever the number, it was just about enough.

Then, it rose from deep in my pussy, "UUH, UUH, UUH, MMM, oooh, oooh, wonderful, oh, so good, yes, mmm, oh, Adam, oh," and I dropped my head down onto the bed as he pushed into me as I was swamped from head to toe with the most erotic pleasure, oh, I felt fucked, totally, completely fucked.

I lay there with my butt in the air and Adam's cock deep inside me as Justin asked, "How was it, hon?"

"Oh, guy's, I'm sure sore but I'm sure happy. You two are the greatest. I have never been so fucked in my life. I love you both."

"Well, hon, maybe I can convince Adam to make this a regular thing, the three of us maybe like once a month or so."

I could say that my heart leapt when Justin suggested continuing our three-way fuck sessions but it was really that my pussy throbbed when he said it. Oh, I was ready, really ready for more of Adam's wonderful cock.

And not only Adam's cock. I've gotten to like sucking dicks more after this and I couldn't wait to be double-fucked by Adam and Justin, maybe with Adam in my ass the next time.

Well, it's been almost two years now since that first time. We still get together with Adam about every three weeks and, now that he has a steady girlfriend, Lauren, she makes the fourth in our sexual adventures.

This has introduced some new things into the mix, I'll just say that having another woman has increased the kinds of sex I can have when we all get together. I'll just say that the guys like to watch. And, now, we all shave each other.

12