Please Sir

Story Info
Dom teases his way into her heart.
1.1k words
4.44
24.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ezarc
Ezarc
2 Followers

I am biting on your neck as you stand before me, your hands against the wall. Your ass rubbing and swaying against my hips as you squirm. My hands trace down the edge of your ribs gently. Your breath catches as I let my hands wander in the curves of your hips. I move my hands, one going up and roughly tweaking your nipple, the other gently moving down to your pussy. Again you gasp as my fingers dance around your clit and your hips turn to gain me better access.

I slide my hand down from your nipple to your waist and pull your body closer to mine. My cock wedged tightly between your ass cheeks. My other hand playing faster and rougher on your clit. My mouth licks and bites its way around behind your neck. Your breathing is faster and coming in gasps. Your legs spread themselves at their own thought.

My fingers dance with your skin your moans and sighs fill the room. You body starts to shake and quiver. I stop and take a step back. Your head slumps forward and you groan in frustration.

I look at the beauty before my eyes, so willing, so apt for this. My hand raises and comes down across her ass. I use both hands, spanking your ass from all directions. Soft, hard, and gentle caresses. Your body shakes, your moans entice me, your groans fulfill me.

I stop and gently stroke your back and ass. I lean forward, my body gently resting on yours, and whisper in your ear, "Are you ready?

You lean back into me and say in a husky, passion-filled voice... "Please Sir... yes... I am ready"

I reach down between us and position my cock between your moist lips. Your body tries to lean back to get more but I hold your hips still. I nuzzle into your neck and with a hoarse whisper say, "Not yet, darling. Not yet".

My hands flow along your curves, lingering here. Playing there. Never still for long. Onward and upward they move. One stops at your breast, tracing the outside of it lovingly. The other finds its way to your throat, gently playing in the curves and valleys there.

My hips gently move forward, my cock slowly immersing itself in your velvet folds. My hips softly hit your ass like a caress. I rest there, buried to the hilt.

A moan escapes you lips as I rest all the way in.

A whisper in your ear asks, "Do you wish to cum for me?"

"Please Sir. Oh my god yes Sir."

A soft chuckle is my only response.

My hands once again start shifting and moving, gently tracing and occasionally stopping to grab. My hips start there swaying. Softly and slowly I enter and leave your wet pussy. There is no rush, no urgency of the moment. My senses revel in this gentle coupling.

My hand wanders down once again to your clit. I play it with like it was fragile. Slow toying circular motions make your head spin and your breathing deepen. I feel the subtle changes in your movements. Hear the sounds of your moans and sighs start to get more urgent. I can smell us in the air and I feel it all. It makes me grind my teeth to keep from rushing things.

Your body is working harder, your breathing is becoming more forced.

Placing my mouth once again to your ear and ask, "Do you want to cum for me?"

In a ragged cry you yell, "Yes Sir, I Want To Cum Soo Bad!"

I stop and pull out, saying "Not yet."

Your cries again fill the room but this time in frustration and sorrow.

I gently stroke your back and shoulders. Rubbing firmly at your neck and shoulders. I continue this massage down your back and finally to your still crimson ass. Your body has stopped trembling and you relax into my hands. Working on your ass I start to play with your anus with my thumbs as I work your cheeks with my fingers. I move my right hand under you and moisten my fingers in your juices. I again start playing with your ass, gently teasing and stretching it. Slowly my fingers enter, twisting, playing ever so carefully.

You start to push your body back into my fingers. I work them around and push gently deeper. I take my left hand and bring it to my mouth where I moisten it and then bring it down to my cock and rub the wetness onto it.

I move my cock to your ass as I slide the fingers of my right hand out. You just start to whine at this in frustration as you feel my cock bumping at your hole. My hands move to your hips as I push slowly in. Your ass pushes back as your anus stretches to accommodate me. I feel the closeness of you wrapped all about my cock as my pubic hair grinds into your ass.

I start to move back and forth as your hips match my tempo. You are panting hard and I bite the back of your neck and shoulders. My hands pull you back roughly as my hips buck forward to meet your ass. I growl into your ear and go faster. Your screams and moans fill the room with such sweet passion.

I hiss in your ear, "Do you want to cum for me, my Slut?"

You yell. "Yes Sir, Please Let Me Cum For You!"

"Then cum for me Pet", I growl.

Your body erupts as I continue my assault. Screams to gods lost and unknown come forth from your lips. Your body shakes with tremors like an earthquake.

I again bite your tender shoulders as I feel you cum. Your orgasm lifts me and I feel the pressure about to explode. It roars through my body like a tidal wave as it hits.

I pull my cock out of your ass as it burst forth to splash against your reddened ass. Spasm after spasm rocks though my body delivering forth the bounty of my cum.

You stumble and sag to your knees as the last of it pours though my cock and hits your tangled hair. I sink to my knee. Wrapping my arms around you. Warmly embracing your body to mine and holding you safe. Our bodies lay in a tangled heap, our breathing coming in ragged gasps.

I gently ease you to your side, still cradling you in my arms. I spoon in behind you and brush your hair softly away from your face and neck. I lean forward and whisper.

"Well done My Darling"

*Ahhhh*

Ezarc
Ezarc
2 Followers