Please Sir Ch. 02

Story Info
You submission to me continues.
1.5k words
4.31
19.8k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two simple words,

"Please Sir..."

You can't take it anymore; you need to have your clit touched, to have the itch in your pussy scratched. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and teased mercilessly; you finally give in.

With the push of a button the vibrator strapped to your pussy comes alive, gently massaging your clit. The much needed attention to your overly sensitive clit sends waves of pleasure coursing through your body. A loud gasp escapes your lips as your hips squirm with the new sensations.

The vibrator is on the lowest setting, just a soft buzzing on your clit. The wave of pleasure from the sudden stimulation dissipates, leaving you with a continuous gentle caress. I don't want you to get too excited; this is going to be a long night of teasing for you.

I make my way to your side, trailing my hand along the inside of your leg as I go. When I reach your pussy, I press down on the vibrator, pushing it firmly onto your clit. The sudden pressure makes you gasp and moan. You want to be touched, you want to be licked and teased and fucked.

I take my hand off the vibrator and leave you squirming, your hips thrusting into the air hoping for more contact. I trail my hand up your side, playing my fingers over your ribs as I come up to the bottoms of your tits. I grab your left breast firmly, squeezing and massaging the flesh beneath my fingers. Quickly, I pinch your nipple tightly, holding it firmly between my thumb and finger. The pain makes you gasp and a small whimper escapes your lips. I hold your nipple until I see your lips quiver, letting go I gently caress the red nub as I bend down to lick the slightly swollen tip.

The sudden rush of blood sends new waves of pain and pleasure through your body and you moan again. Before you have a chance to come down from the intensity of the pain in your nipple, I turn the vibrator up to the next level; a pulsing, throbbing rhythm is now being played on your clit. Your pussy is getting wet and hungry for attention, but I'm not ready to indulge you just yet.

While the new pleasures are being delivered to your clit, I lean over and softly place my lips on yours. Immediately you respond by opening your mouth in anticipation, your lips purse and your tongue reaches out hungrily seeking mine. We kiss, tongues exploring and lips devouring each other. Shortly I break the kiss, again you whimper, missing the intimacy.

You're breaths are coming in deep gasps now; I reach down and remove the blindfold. As you blink your eyes into focus, you look up into my face; seeing my sly grin. As your eyes adjust to the light, you notice that I am now undressed, you scan up and down my body and lick your lips. Carefully I climb up on the bed, kneeling next to your head; your eyes follow my cock, your tongue making circles around your lips. You want to taste me, the pulsing on your clit has you aching, you can still feel a tingle in your nipple and all you want is for me to put my cock in your mouth.

Carefully, I swing my right leg over your head so that I am looking down your body. I am kneeling above you, straddling your head, my cock and balls are hanging above your face. You lift your head and try to lick at my balls; the restraints on your wrists are too short, leaving your tongue only inches from tasting me. I let you stretch at your bonds for a bit trying so hard to get a lick.

"Lay down"

Reluctantly, you lower your head back to the bed. Once you're lying back down, I lower myself, resting my balls on your lips. Finally you get to taste me; you let your tongue snake out of your mouth and tentatively lick the underside of my balls. In response I turn the vibrator up to the third level; it begins alternating between the pulsing rhythms and strong vibrations. You let out a loud moan; your warm breath on my sensitive scrotum makes me smile.

The vibrator is all the encouragement you need; you begin to worship my balls, licking and kissing them. Gently you bite and the soft flesh of my scrotum, watching my cock as it gets harder above you. Lifting your chin you reach your tongue out and lick at the base of my dick, making me grow harder. You start licking as much of the underside of my cock as you can, reaching almost halfway to the head. You realize that you cannot get all the way to the tip so you focus on the base and balls.

"Make me cum"

That's all you need to hear; you begin to suck on my balls, licking at the base of my dick as you do. You attack my shaft, doing your best to wrap your lips around it from underneath. As you start to eagerly work on my cock, I reach down and massage your tits. Squeezing them in each hand and rubbing your nipples in my palms. The sensations of the vibrator on your clit and my hands on your breasts, combined with my hard dick on your lips are getting you very wet.

As you start to wiggle your hips and moan gently into my balls, I turn the vibrator up to the next level again. You are now feeling a quick pulsing on your clit, like it's being flicked repeatedly. You attack my cock again with your lips and tongue, trying to get me to cum as quickly as you can.

I take a nipple in each of my hands, rolling them between my fingers and thumbs. You let out another moan as I do, momentarily letting my dick out of your mouth. I pinch your nipples, hard. You whimper as the pain shoots through your body, mingling with the intense pleasure in your clit. I hold your nipples tightly for a few seconds before letting them go, sending a wave of relief through you. I quickly go back to massaging your tits and rubbing your nipples.

With the mixture of pain and pleasure getting you more excited, you start in on my balls again, determined to make me cum. You suck each of my balls into your mouth and run your tongue all over and around them. You alternate sucking my balls, licking up my shaft between them. Sucking and licking and gently scraping your teeth on my balls, I know it won't be very long before I explode.

Your nipples are still throbbing from being pinched as I pull on them, stretching your tits up in the air. You don't know how much more you will be able to take of this teasing, but you know that you won't be allowed to cum until I have. You listen closely to hear my breathing getting shorter as you continue sucking on my balls and licking my dick.

I let your nipples go and bend forward a little. I move my hips back slightly; you can now lick up and down the full length of my dick. You slowly run your tongue from balls up the sensitive underside of my dick all the way to the tip. You lick your tongue all around the head of my cock, paying close attention to the soft area just under the tip. You lick back to the base and underneath my balls. You go up and down the shaft, occasionally kissing and nibbling as you go.

You can hear my breath coming in short gasps and know it won't be long. You go back to the base and suck my balls into your mouth again, letting your tongue roll over them. That's enough to send me over the edge. Without warning I cum, spurting all over your chest. I shoot my cum all over your tits and stomach, load after load hits your skin. You feel the warm liquid on your cool skin and wonder how long I will make you leave it there.

I lift myself off your mouth and swing around so that I am facing you, kneeling over your chest. As my dick begins to soften, I lower it into your mouth, looking you in the eye. You know what is expected and immediately start to clean me, sucking all remaining cum from the shaft and milking the head with your lips for every last drop.

I carefully move from above you to stand by the bed again. You look up into my face, seeing my happiness and you know you've done well. You wonder what I will do next as the vibrator continues to flick at your clit. You can't see yourself, but you can feel the wetness between your legs. Your nipples still throb from being pinched and you can feel the heat in your chest, neck and face.

You can't take much more of this teasing.

You need to cum.