Please Stop Fucking... Mon.

Story Info
Bill's family is further seduced.
4.8k words
4.38
253.6k
39

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers

Please Stop Fucking My Family, Mon

When Bill was later introduced to Tim he felt uncomfortable with his precious middle daughter Victoria apparently again being taken in by another dark man. Bill knew he had always presented a strong manly image to his family, and was surprised at his two oldest girls preference in black men.

It wasn't that he was being prejudiced, it was more of him feeling his long suffering, education and financial successes weren't enough for his girls. Bill, up till this time had always felt he was the ideal man in the eyes of his brood. He was quickly finding out apparently his masculine image was being replaced by long thick black cocked bastards.

The trip home however, brightened his spirits. Everyone was happily talking about their day. The youngest of the Harrum girls however just stared out the window trying not to believe what she had just seen. Pamela wasn't sure if Tim had brought his hand from inside her mothers' thighs. She wasn't sure of anything except her mother slurping all over his wet fingers. Why her mother Bionca would do something that she was fairly sure was a sexual thing, with Victoria's new boyfriend troubled her deeply.

The evening came, and at home everyone began preparations for their individual lives. Bionca went to her bedroom early. Her spirit in turmoil. She couldn't help but bathe in the glow of her awakening sexuality. What went on today was an absolute decadence, but instead of guilt, the warm pulse of sin radiated her genitalia. As Bionca showered, with her family downstairs, her hands retraced the path of her daughter Victoria's new boyfriend Tim. The forceful thrusts of her own fingers trying to imitate his earlier daring.

She wanted to stop and be a good wife. Be wet when her darling husband wanted some of her ample charms. That part she knew she would never have problems with; it's just the part where she wasn't supposed to be wet for others. How was she supposed to control this new faucet flow of juices flowing from between her thighs?

Bionca braced her back on the wall of the shower and glanced down at the shampoo bottle. It was smoothe, long and thick! Exploring her sensual feelings was taking this mother of three outside of her normal bounds. Bionca gripped the bottle tight in one hand, pushing at it with the other trying to hold on to the old self that was her. The hand with the grip on the bottle seemed to be stronger then the one pushing and she started stroking it. Feeling the texture of the bottle, analyzing for entry.

One simple push and the bottle entered Bionca. She felt out of control and liberated at the same time. She bent her knees and spread her legs further so she could pump more intently into her new found sex. It reminded her of that first time she masturbated. The all encompassing surge of energy detonated shivers throughout her thoroughly wet form, wet from both shower and her gushing gash.

Bill was coming in the bedroom as Bionca was toweling herself off. Bill's wife rushed across the bedroom and threw her bouncing breasts against his chest. Bionca begged him for some cock. She needed it now and started pulling him back towards the bed.

"You want some dick huh." Bill said as he flipped his flaccid manhood at his wife seated on the beds edge.

Bionca looked up with her best young innocent look and said "Please, can I have some of your juicy cock?"

Bill seemed to enjoy her gestures as his swelling dick was moved into line with his wife's lips. Bionca opened her mouth after licking her lips and proceeded to swallow her husbands' dick. Even though her talents at cock sucking where well received by her husband. Bill's mind began to wander. All the darkening going on in the family had him thinking about his African housekeeper Gertrude. Slim frame, long braids down her back, small tight peach shaped ass. She has worked for him for two years and after three raises you would think she would show a little appreciation.

Bill reached for his wife's ears and rested his balls on her chin. Bionca tried to slow down her husband in an effort to keep him from cuming so she could get fucked but was very unsuccessful. Bionca pushed at her husbands thin thighs but his intensity wouldn't allow her to escape his onslaught of cum.

Wiping his spent cock on Bioncas' lips the worn Bill hopped under the covers and said good night. Bionca frustrated beyond belief that she had begged to get fucked and instead been made to swallow cum. There was a drizzle soaking into the sheets beneath her and her selfish husband was tucking himself off to sleep. She flopped back her hands above her head in resignation. With a quivering dripping pussy Bionca went to sleep naked on top of her sheets with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

Monday morning came and the Harrum family went on to their individual lives. Marianne went to work in her normal blouse and skirt heel combo to her job at the aerospace company. Victoria went on to the local college and Pamela to her last year of high school. Pam's' uniform as with all her other clothes hugging her way too tight in her constant denial that her size had changed since two years ago when she was sixteen and still had a shot at weight control. They waved goodbye to Gertrude and each other.

Bionca had left a little early intent on getting in a good workout before her day as legal assistant at the law firm. William Harrum had provided extremely well for her. They already had more put away then they would ever spend. Bionca just wanted to have something to do. Working for her husband's lawyer's law firm gave her a place other than doting on her family.

Bill Harrum however called out from work. Instead he went shopping. He had searched his receipts and found the payments for Gertrude's uniforms. Taking the sizes with him he headed out to a specialty shop he knew that carried sexy outfits, uniforms and the like. Being William Harrum the sex lover, he'd been here before. The beautiful teller asked "Can I help you?"

"Yes." Bill said "I want a maids uniform, here's the size he said handing the piece of paper to the sales girl. She walked past all the spiked and chained outfits and pulled down a piece of cloth. According to the picture on the tag it was a skirt, crotch less pantyhose, nylon top, headpiece and gloves. William Harrum's hard dick spoke for him "I'll take it two sizes smaller!"

"Mr. Harrum I didn't expect you home today. Should I get you anything?"

Gertrude smoothed her uniform as her employer unexpectedly walked in on her usually solitary work day. "Yes I want you to come into the den with me, we need to talk." Gertrude sulked into the den dreading what must surely be something bad like her being let go. When he sat in his large lounge chair with his recent purchase in hand Bill began "Gertrude after all this time working for me as my housekeeper I know you are putting your brother through college, and take care of your sick mother back in Africa. I've paid you very well haven't I?"

"Yes, you've been very generous Mr. Harrum."

"The way I see it I've been keeping your mother alive and putting your brother through school and that's a lot of responsibility."

Gertrude began to almost whimper just comprehending the gravity of the situation and how much this conversation controlled her whole life.

"You want me to be pleased with you don't you?"

"Yes Mr. Harrum I always work hard for you."

"Good. I've decided today my housekeeper is going to wear a new uniform. Do you think I should put in a call to an agency for a new maid that can fit into this." Bill said, tossing the package intentionally at her feet to make her bend and show cleavage.

Gertrude's dark ebony face contorted as she looked at the tiny piece of cloth she now held in her hand. She examined the tag showing how the outfit was to be worn with her crotch exposed. Gertrude turned her head to the relaxing Bill Harrum. Surrealistically her vision closed in on Bill's hand stroking the bulging cock through the expensive slacks he wore.

Gertrude clearly understood the proposition of getting naked for her boss or the health of her mother and the education of her brother. Tears welled as she pleaded onto the deaf ears of Bill Harrums' dick. He was going to have this dark African wench. Bill sat staring enjoying the fall of the young woman. Bill told her he wanted her to change in the den with him. She outburst into all out tears as if she had been thoroughly beaten and tortured.

The house keeper was screaming inside her head. She wanted to run but her needs kept her feet glued to the floor. Her tear filled vision watching him stroking dick. Gertrude felt someone else's hands pull at the top buttons of her blouse. Distancing herself from the event she knew was about to happen. When her simple bra came into view Bill sucked on his bottom lip. After her uniform blouse was off, those hands that belonged to someone else, pulled at her skirts zipper. Fear forcing her vision into the bulging cock in the chair not ten feet from her trembling body.

"Speed it up!" Bill's words causing Gertrude to startle. Standing in just her bra and panties she fumbled with the package stalling for time. Bill became impatient. He pounced from his chair at the cringing servant. With both hands he gripped her apple ass cheeks in his hands with all his strength. Trapped in his arms Gertrude stared into the face of a man in total control of her life. He had power over her and was using it to spread her extremely firm ass cheeks. The lust in Bill ripped his clothes and hers from their bodies in a frenzy. Primal surges from deep within his soul seethed at his loins. Bite marks began to appear on the dark skinned captive. Aching cock controlled the animal that threw the rag doll onto the oversized lounge chair. Twenty years on this planet was not enough experience for young Gertrude's underused pussy. She tried her best to tighten up her velvety pussy walls as a reflex against the hard dick pressing her labia inward.

Bill had so much pre-cum leaking at her pussy entrance resistance was futile. His entry was hard and deep. "Yeah, now this is a raise!" Bill yelled into the young ears of his house keeper. His hands gripped her long braids and her hip so he could penetrate her with his most virulent thrusts.

"Juice that pussy up for me baby!"

With her head bobbing in time to the hard thrusts from behind Gertrude tried, "Yes, Mister Harr, Mist, ah, oh, oh, Misssttterrr Haarrum rum rum." The words came along with the pussy juice from Gertrude's' inner well. A thought of having sex with her boss had never plagued her mind before today. Gertrude had only had sex twice in her life and nothing close to this amount of pure lust was ever involved. This man was obsessed with tearing her pussy apart. The hot pumping, slapping flesh, the rough treatment made her sexual barriers begin to fade. With her knees on the cushion and hands braced against the rear of the chair she came. A hands squeezing, lips parted, pussy pulsing, tears flowing orgasm.

While her first orgasm shattered her nervous system Bill spun the delicious beauty around and sat her on the chair. A hand full of hair and Bill's hand holding the base of his dick equaled Gertrude's first blow job. Still not totally in control of her muscles she could put up little resistance to the battering ram penetrating her thick African lips.

Grinding his pelvic bone forcefully against Gertrude's nose made his balls rub deliciously on the dark chin of his prey. Bill was at last conquering the black plague that had infiltrated his delightful life. This bitch was sucking his cock for all it was worth. He broke the bitch. Bill felt so powerful that he grunted like a beast as he sent his sperm shooting to the back of her throat with repeated loads.

"You need to move into the guest quarters Gertrude. I want you to wear your new uniform under your real uniform whenever you're in the house. I also expect to have you dressed in the sexy outfits for me when I come over to visit you at night. Do we have an understanding?" Bill quizzically asked Gertrude while smacking his spent dick on her cheeks and lips. The defeated servant looked up at her master and preyed for something close to pity. The constant clubbing of his cock on her lips made it clear that would be pointless. She simply let the tears flow and opened her mouth and began bobbing her head on Bill's prick.

Bill spent most the day using the young girl in every way his perverted mind could think of. A couple of hours before he expected his girls to start filing in he made the house keeper go out to the guest quarters and clean up so she could prepare dinner. He himself headed for the gym to get some rub down and sauna time. Fucking like a sixteen year old takes its toll on the body.

By the time Pam came home from high school no one was home. There were no warm cookies like normal waiting for her. Pamela was feeling a bit neglected and decided to take some of the leftover dessert from the fridge and head up to her bedroom. An hour or so later she was joined by her sister Victoria in the house. In normal routine an hour passed and in comes Bionca.

With no smell of dinner in the air she surmised Gertrude must not be at work. She called Bill on his cell phone. "Bill did Gertrude tell you she wouldn't be hear tonight?"

"Yes, she's moving into the guest quarters so she can work for us full-time and save on her rent."

"You should consult me on this kind of stuff Bill." Bionca said under control but through gritted teeth.

"Look, you know I make decisions, that's what I do."

"Well I'm not exactly comfortable with a hot sexy African living in the same house with my husband darling." Bionca responded with an underlying snarl.

"She'll be in the guest quarters Bionca."

"It's attached to the house Bill"

"Bionca, she's moving in." Bill spoke in his authoritive tone.

"Fine dear. When will you be home?"

"Later"

The dial tone infuriated Bionca. Before she could walk away it rang again. "Mom, would you come get me?" Bionca barely heard the words over the music and slightly slurred words coming from her oldest daughter Marianne's' lips.

"Are you all right?"

"Yeah I'm fine. We got off early today after our office party for finishing the project on time. Mark managed to move the party back to his place. I rode over in the car with him, but when we got here I found out I'm the only girl here. We've been drinking a lot and I told you how aggressive he is. I don't think it's a good time for me to be here if you know what I mean."

After getting the address from Marianne Bionca informed her other two daughters that she would gone for a while and they should order out. She decided if for no other reason than spite she would change into something a little more risqué before heading out. A quick rinse and change later Bionca headed from the house in a knee length dress that hugged her excesses tight. A little impromptu flirting was on her mind as she drove to Marks' address.

When Bionca got out of her car in the driveway of Marks' place she could hear music coming from inside. Hoping to get inside and have a few drinks she put on her best smile after she rang the doorbell. The door was answered by Dave a black man 35 years old and thin. With their mutual smiles and introductions Bionca was ushered into the house. As she walked in front of five feet six inches of man she felt kind of tall at only three inches shorter. She proceeded towards the music and warmly smiled at two other black men both quite a bit younger.

When Bionca inquired where Marianne was Dave advised her she was in the back room talking with Mark and invited her to have a drink. Bionca enthusiastically agreed to Dave's' offer. He walked her over to the bar and let her make her own poison. With a fully stocked bar Bionca decided to experiment and proceeded to pour a little dash of this and that into her own concoction.

Bionca stirred the big glass and held her nose and downed half of the worst tasting drink ever known. It sent burns into her stomach and chills to her extremities. As she stood trying to recover with a soda chaser Marianne came out with a confident and cunning looking man Bionca instantly recognized as Mark. Marianne's' mussed hair signaled there must have been some heavy petty going on.

Winking, Marianne walked over to her mother pretending that she had told her to come later. Before Mary could get far in her plan to leave, Mark stopped Mary from grabbing her things and asked Bionca if she wouldn't mind at least a dance or two before she left. Dave slid in between Bionca and Mark trying to beat Mark to her. When the two youths also jumped up with their large impressive built for sports bodies grinning and jostling for a dance Bionca blushed under all the attention.

"Ok. I'll stay for a little while."

The exasperated Marianne was pulled into the living room by Mark. Bionca was pressed between the two tall boys one was six foot four and the other six foot six. Dave sat on the arm of the chair and watched as Bionca freely moved between the pressing youths. Bionca had felt like flirting tonight. She knew her thong covered ass cheeks were moving obscenely against the hard thigh of the young man behind her. Bionca felt a surprise when she felt the ripples of the abs of the shorter of the two men through his baggy shirt, her tight dress and OOPS! Bionca had forgotten to put on a bra. She had only intended a sports bra and now found her hard nipples poking directly in his shirt. In an attempt to keep her erect nipples from being seen by her daughter she danced even closer to her frontal dance partner.

Mark spun Marianne around so he could grind his cock into her tight ass cheeks. It wasn't the alcohol that made her grind back on Mark's crotch in front of her mother. Mary had been completely seduced by this older jerk. When she rubbed his crotch it was in an attempt to entice him regardless. Marianne wanted it clear that she was his whatever the situation. She hadn't developed the courage to look over at her mother but Mark made a solution for her without asking. He lifted his baggy shirt and put it over her head. With her ass cheeks being poked by Mark's juice filled cock and the feel of his hand sliding into her blouse Marianne let go of control. Marianne felt as though her mother couldn't see the action going on beneath Mark's baggy shirt. His strong hand pushed against her pantyhose covered panties beneath her skirt. Marianne hoped her moans were not being heard over the music. Mark started using his dick and the tug on her nipples to maneuver Marianne towards the bedroom.

Bionca was caught like a dear in the headlights while looking into the eyes of Mark who was directly staring into her eyes while it looked like he was fingering her daughter. Bionca wanted to turn and speak up for her beautiful oldest daughter but didn't feel as though turning and facing Mark with hard nipples, while two young boys ground thickening cocks against her ass and braless breasts would prove fruitful.

Taking a queue from Mark the young man in front of Bionca lifted his baggy shirt over her head as well. Bionca's diminutive frame pushed her lips against chest meat. In the dim light she could see his youthful rippling muscles with her hand pressed against his abs and the other pressing his chest in an attempt to slow down the activities. That attempt melted along with the strength in her hands. It felt good! Just slightly damp, very warm, dark chocolate, hard, there was no resistance as the hard grinding thigh behind her pushed Bionca into the torso of her partner. She surprised herself as she reached around and felt the strong back of this virile man. The hardness pressing between her boobs made her squeeze his back pushing her cheek against his chest and her lips facing his nipple.

yenyang
yenyang
86 Followers
12