Please Stop Fucking... Wed.

Story Info
Beginning of youngest daughter's descent.
4.8k words
4.44
223.2k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers

Wednesday came for the Harrum family in the normal progression. First to wake as always was the energetic matron Bionca. Her passion for exercise was the vent she had utilized as a means of dealing with her obnoxious and cold husband Bill. Bionca had spent most of her married years dutifully servicing her husband. She knew he had women on the side but until recently had always kept it discreet.

Bionca wanted to wake him this morning with a blow job but found him spent, with the smell of unknown pussy juice on his dick. Bionca didn't react; instead she let her sleeping husband dream on of the slender African house-keeper that he unceremoniously moved into her home.

Bill's own actions relieved her of any guilt she may have felt for her indiscretions at the hands of her daughter’s boyfriends. Bionca did feel a little remorse for her first step into her own felicity with Tim her middle daughters Victoria's new beaux. That day at Coaster land she had no mental defenses for what happened. She wasn't prepared to feel that heated from the touch of Tim's hand.

This morning she would do weights. At forty years old Bionca suddenly felt she needed to be stronger. Somehow she would have to hold herself and her family together. Bionca grabbed her things and decided to get dressed downstairs, for fear of awakening Bill and her not being able to control her desire to confront him now.

Bionca showered in the downstairs bathroom. After toweling off she heard a light knocking at the front door. "The bitch Gertrude wasn't on duty for another hour and a half" Bionca thought to herself as she hurriedly pulled on her sports bra, blouse and skirt. Bionca left the bathroom and peered over the steps at the front door. Bionca saw Mark her oldest daughter Marianne's boyfriend waving to her through the glass on the oversized double doors beyond the foyer.

Bionca went to the door with her hair still wet from the shower to answer the door looking like the classic wet model. When she opened it Bionca saw Dave walking up the drive behind Mark. Her eyes went wide as she tried to push the door shut. Mark pushed his way in as Bionca strained her voice in a hushed snarl, "You can't bring Dave into my house you idiot. He may have told you about the train those guys at your house pulled, but I'm still a married woman."

"If you wanna play the little married Mary Poppins go ahead." Mark quietly spat back at Bionca while Dave shut the door. "According to the guys you've got the wettest pussy known to man. They say you squirt cum like a geyser! I don't believe them so I want to see for myself."

"I thought you were seeing my daughter. Are you going to black mail me into fucking you Mark?"

"Nope I'm here to lay some pipe into Marianne before work; we have a long day today. Dave is crashing at my house for a while and when I told him I was coming to get some morning pussy, he said he would come along for some too."

"Bionca, babe," Dave said as he approached the panic stricken wife. "I know how wet that pussy gets for me just let me pump some juice up this juicy pussy of yours." Dave snarled into Bionca's ear as his hands grabbed her around her waist, as the other hand pushed between her thighs to rub on her pussy mound.

Bionca struggled against his grip to free herself while being careful to try not to make any noise. She started to feel Dave's grip weaken as he concentrated on furiously pumping her pussy through her form fitting skirt. Just as she began to free herself, Bionca felt Mark pull her from Dave, like a ball being passed in a sports game, Bionca was now held by the wall leaning Mark. Dave stepped in front of Bionca and pushed his trousers to his ankles. Bionca stared at his 'third leg' bulging and throbbing.

"Not here, please!?" Bionca begged to the advancing Dave. His response was a sneer on his lips and a stroke on his hard dick as he moved closer to Bionca. Dave lifted the resisting legs of Bionca and placed them into the hands of his accomplice. Marks hands pulling on the back of her knee joints forced Bionca's naked pussy to point directly towards the taker of her fidelity virginity. The first cock other than her husbands was back for another plunge into her wetness.

"Yeah no panties, I guess you knew I was coming so you baked these cakes for me" Dave said as he slid his hard cock over her naked ass cheeks. Dave grabbed the base of his thick dick and pointed the head against Bionca's panty less pussy lips.

"Dave I love your big, magnificent, juicy dick. I'll come over tonight after work and suck it good for you good. You can take your time and fuck me good. You know you can make me your bitch with that beautiful weapon honey. I want it bad but please a little later." Bionca pleaded in an attempt to find mercy in Dave. Dave just pushed as he stretched her pussy inward.

There was no use; Bionca spent far too many years getting her body used to being available for cock. Her lack of control of the situation and the joy of the upcoming fuck let her lusts seize control of her senses. The pain of the first few inches of Dave's monster puncturing her womb turned on her inner faucet like magic. With the power of her juices coating her pussy lips, Bionca's pussy lips went from being pushed inwards by the tip of Dave's black cock to reaching outward in an attempt to gobble more of it. "That's my bitch." Dave said as he continued sliding more of his dick into Bionca's hole. Dave reached under Bionca and gripped her precum smeared ass cheeks for leverage and drove his cock all the way home.

"Oww!" Groaned from Bionca's lips as Dave began a hard deep stroke into Bionca's entrapped body. "You know it's a big cock, can't you at least take it easy David."

"Your wet pussy says you like it rough. I'm not fucking you; it's your pussy I'm listening to." Dave said while he increased his tempo into a pussy pulverizing pace. Mark encouraged his friend to make her squirt like he promised. Dave obliged by reaching into her blouse and squeezing hard on Bionca's erect nipple. When Dave touched her nipple it was like a switch being turned on, Bionca began moaning 'Uh Uh,' as her stomach began to tremble. It was as if Dave's squeezing of her tits released an energy flow that she couldn't control. Bionca's muscles involuntarily spasmed, her legs shook in the hold of Mark's hands, that kept her doubled over in mid air. Bionca's pinned arms quivered as her hands pulled and tugged on Marks pants. Her thrashing head wouldn't allow her mind to focus. Bionca felt like all of her insides were spilling from her as her orgasm released a torrent of flow from her pussy splattering Dave's thrusting groin. Each thrust forcing more of her cum to soak the lower half of his torso. Some of the cum splashed off of Dave's abdomen onto Bionca and Mark making Mark swear "Damn!"

They released the spent Bionca onto the floor that was covered in a puddle of cum. Bionca lay in a daze in a pool of her own cum, soaking her clothing. She didn't witness the guys exchanging high fives, or Mark handing Dave some cash. Mark rubbed the crotch of his pants and headed up the stairs. Dave in the meantime turned back to Bionca laying in a damp heap on the floor moaning 'fuck' over and over to herself. He tossed his wet slacks to the side then rolled Bionca onto her back and reinserted his cock into Bionca's dripping pussy.

Mark went searching for Marianne's room to get some use out of his early morning hard on that was aching after playing part to the taking of Bionca. He went to the first room and listened. He heard what sounded like flesh pounding. Thinking his little bitch was cheating on him he cracked the door to Tim sodomizing Victoria. Victoria was pleading for some mercy while Tim was telling her she could take it. Mark snickered and closed the door. Up the hall way he could see the master bedroom obviously marked by the double doors and a hallway that he figured must lead to the bathroom.

Mark guessed this door to be Marianne's. He opened the door boldly and was rewarded to the sleeping girl lying with her back turned Mark mistook Pam's hair for Marianne's golden tresses. Mark pulled his cock from his pants grabbed it by the base and went over to the sleeping Pam. Mark reached around and grabbed her abundant breasts through the sheets, while he smacked Pam in the cheek with his cock to wake her. Pam woke to the feeling of having her face smacked by cock. As she turned to ask what was going on all she got out was the 'wh' as Mark's dick head slipped into her opening mouth.

They locked eyes; Mark wrestled with the fact that he had his dick in the wrong mouth. Pam was a little more plump but just as beautiful as her built for modeling older sister, the tit in his hand slowed Mark’s decision making capabilities some as well. Pam twisted free ready to scream before Mark made some very hasty introductions and explanations. He apologized and got directions to Marianne's bedroom. As he left, standing with his big hard dick still sticking out his pants Mark said, "Your tit feels just as good as your sisters, and they're a lot bigger too." Looking at her exposed breast, that had come loose in his reluctance to release it when she broke free.

Pam was startled into full alert. She sat on the edge of her bed staring at the closed door. Pam was trying to figure why she didn't put up more of a fight when she found Mark's cock in her mouth. Why did she wait and let him pump his cock in her mouth a few times before she broke free. Why didn't she cover the breast that came free of her nightie from his manipulations?

Pam desperately wanted to talk to someone. She left her room knowing Marianne would be tied up for a while. She went next door to Victoria's room. The door wasn't all the way shut. Pamela pushed the door open a peek and saw the hulking form of Tim's buttocks moving in and out, obviously fucking the mouth of her sister seated on the floor with her back pinned against her bed and holding on for dear life to the back of his muscular thighs.

Pam shut the door, assuming her mother had left early as usual she went to get some comfort from her father. Pam slowly opened his door expecting to have to wake him. She was surprised to see him seated on the side of his mattress, on his cell phone with his back to the door. Pam intended to wait politely for his call to end but was shocked to realize her father appeared to be rubbing his crotch while she heard him saying, "Make sure you wear something I like to work today. My cock's been getting a real work out from some new tight pussy I've been getting, and it could use some time recuperating in my favorite cocksuckers’ mouth."

Pam immediately backed out the room pulling the door behind her. Pam stood in the hallway trying to get a grip. The Brady life-style she had grown accustomed too was falling all around her. Pam started down towards the kitchen in need of some comfort food. She heard the sounds of sex as she went down. Her tormented mind didn't want to know, but inner curiosities moved her quietly down the steps.

Pam walked to the end of the steps trying to be inconspicuous. Dave and her mother never looked up as he had one leg around his shoulder delivering rapid thrusts into Bionca. Pam walked around to the other side of the staircase and peered back into the foyer. It sounded like a plunger as Dave stroked Bionca's wet pussy. It seemed to Pam that somehow her family had joined the sex army determined to do more fucking by seven am then most people do all day.

"God this is good dick, fuck me big daddy, fuck me!" Bionca spoke a lot louder then she intended. Pam watched intently as Dave drove his cock into her mom. Her vision became exaggeratedly clear as they zoomed into another man having his way with her PTA mom. When her eyes met Dave's he reacted by lifting both her mothers legs over his shoulders. He stood up and gripped Bionca’s tits, while he smiled at the frozen Pam. Eighteen years old just isn't old enough to swallow the 'red pill'. Through the looking glass this strange smiling man was pounding her mother like he was trying to drive her through the marble floor.

Pam backed away from the staircase as if she could duck the kisses being blown to her by Dave. She really needed some-one now! Pam was delirious. Her whole world just changed in fifteen minutes. Pam retreated to the library to try and find some sort of solace.

When Bionca was being pile driven she made up her mind that she would also find room in the house for a piece of action herself. 'Revenge is best served when driven into you' was her thought of the moment. "You love this wet pussy don't you Dave" Bionca hissed as his cock began exploding into her pussy.

"Yeah, this is the wettest pussy I've ever had." Dave added as he dropped his spent body onto the still bucking Bionca. She was milking all the come from his dick as she continued.

"Stay with me for a while super cock! Fuck me to sleep lover."

"How am I gonna to stay in the house with your husband B?" Dave said as he nibbled on her breast.

"I'll tell him you’re the new gardener, plumber it doesn't matter, just say you'll move in and keep that lovely black cock near my pussy."

"Look you've got some good pussy and all but I don't need all of that conflict, I'm sure you'll make an excuse to come get some cock."

"I'll pay!" Bionca spat in desperation. Surprising herself that she needed Dave so badly. "I mean I won't use you as a prostitute or nothing, but if you stay a while maybe I can help you start a business or something. I have a lot of business friends; you must be out of work if you’re sleeping on Mark's couch, how about it?" Bionca squeezed her pussy on his tool for emphasis.

"If you think you can pull it off, I'll keep your pussy wet for a while, at least until I get back on my feet, Niagra." Bionca kissed Dave deeply feeling endeared but his reference to her orgasm flow. Bionca let Dave out the doot and went upstairs to talk with her husband Bill.

Bionca took a quick shower then walked over to Bill who was pretending to be sleep. "Bill it's almost time for you to go to work and I need to talk." Bill pretended to stir double checking that his earlier phone talk hadn't left his erection showing. Bionca sat on the bed and began "Bill My firm has landed the aerospace company that Mary works for. Part of the firms’ sales pitch was it's willingness to house some of the scientist until their patents gain approval. They fear espionage so it's in the best interest if several of the key project scientists disappear for a little while."

"Get to the point." Bill said trying to sound intimidating to make sure this conversation wasn't turning to any of his recent exploits.

"I see how you look at Gertrude when she's prancing around in her sexy little maid's outfit. I don't want to be hurt by you Bill, nor do I want to sit around idly while you make a whore of yourself and a fool of me." Bill cowered, wondering if it was for the call this morning or the fuck last night that this conversation was happening. "Bill, I volunteered to help out by letting one of the men stay here in our house. If I happen to get curious about him, I'll tell you as much as you tell me. We'll just take the military homosexual solution, 'don't ask don't tell' policy."

"You must he out of your mind if you think I'm going to let you...”

"Let me what, be like you Bill." Bionca spat at her husband. "If you want a divorce, then fine by me. Don't get all threatened now you haven't felt threatened while I keep my pussy waiting for you for over twenty years, and you felt the need for a little strange pussy anyway! Shut the fuck up and be happy I don't just call my lawyer. He can sleep in the guest house with the house keeper. I'm gonna try a little something different for a while and see how you fucking like it!"

Bill sat dumbfounded. He knew he went too far this time. Bionca never even raised her voice to him, swearing like a sailor was not the normal way for his diminutive wife. She was right, and he knew it. He didn't have the strength of will to fight back. "I understand." was all Bill could mutter softly as he headed for the bathroom to get ready for his day.

Bill dressed while he watched his wife dress in her sexiest negligee. He watched as she put on her makeup to perfection. Now he started to appreciate just how sexy his wife was. The feeling of dread came over Bill as he watched Bionca prepare for her lovers move in today. Her scent reached his nostrils and reminded him of what he may be losing. Bill the conqueror left the house with his dick tucked between his legs in complete defeat.

Marianne drug her worn body to her office and prayed to the coffee gods to revitalize her beat up body. Mark had fucked her three times this morning. He barged into her bedroom taking her by surprise. She had told him she stayed in bed until after her mom left for the gym. She never expected him to become a dick in the mouth alarm clock. He was brutal with her tits as he mauled them while he shoved his cock down her throat.

After he came, Mark spun her around on her belly. He wrapped his arms around her waist lifting her from the bed, and leaned back against the wall. He lifted one of her feet onto her night stand then stuck his cock up her ass. He squirted cum in her ass then actually made her suck it hard for him again. Marianne was then laid back on the bed and made love to. Mark didn't rampage her pussy as normal. He gazed into her eyes, he smiled, told her she was gorgeous. He seemed happy and Victoria was in bliss as she felt like she was finally connecting with her new boyfriend.

A three ring fuck before work however is just a bad idea. Marianne was tired. Her legs trembled as she sat at her desk. Mark broke into her hazy day an hour before lunch to tell her how amazing she was for him this morning.

"How would you like to help me get the promotion as project manager for the next assignment?" Mark asked the enraptured Marianne.

"Sure, anything tiger, what do I need to do?" Marianne questioned.

"Just come to my interview with old Mr. Keyser after lunch. He's an old horn dog and with you standing there distracting him looking all sexy, I'll have no trouble getting him to select me for the job.

"OK. Make sure you come by and wake me, I'm going to take a nap during lunch." Bionca said.

"Sure get your beauty rest, that's what I need you for." Mark said before slipping a kiss to the love sick Marianne.

Mark came into Marianne's office and began removing her bra and panties while she was still stirring awake. "Your meeting Mark, we don't have time for you to give me one of those long fucks of yours."

"This aint for me this time. I don't want the old fart to see any panty lines or bra straps." Mark said as he finished removing her under things.

Marianne giggled at being used like some sort of psychic weapon against the venerable Mr. Keyser. Mr. Keyser sat behind a large glass desk as the promotion seeking duo entered his office. Mr. Keysers' sixty five year old eyes fixated directly onto Marianne’s swaying boobs held snugly in her blouse. Mark and Marianne sat down in chairs next to one another facing Mr. Keyser on the other side.

The interview went on for about ten minutes with Mark trying to convince Mr. Keyser that he was the man for the job. All the while Mr. Keyser eyes continued to roam all over Marianne's body. She had nothing to do but sit there patiently wathing Mr. Keyser speak, so she caught each of his stares. It was obvious he didn't care if he was observed ogling her ample bosom.

When Mark felt he wasn't getting enough attention Mark offered, "Marianne is on my team." Mark spoke trying to convince his boss of the control he had on his people. Mark put his hand on her thigh and started pulling it higher slowly." She follows my instructions explicitly. Marianne knew she had no panties on and Mark hands were going to reveal her exposed pussy to the lecherous eyes of this old man. Mr. Keyser's eyes bulged as he watched more and more thigh come into view. He heard Mark say some gibberish as his whole focus became wrapped in the slow revelation of Marianne's thighs.

yenyang
yenyang
85 Followers
12