Please Touch Me

Story Info
A novice submissive begs for His touch.
1.6k words
4.15
26.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The uncarpeted floor was hard beneath her bare knees. The blindfold over her eyes was making her sweat; just now a drop was tickling its way down the side of her nose. She waited, making no move to brush it away. He stood watching her, her expectant stillness. Even without seeing it, she knew the look on his face; lips pressed together, eyes slightly narrowed in concentration. She tried not to turn her head as she felt him circle her. Every part of her responded to his eyes. She could feel the waves of color as they washed across her cheeks and shoulders. Her nipples pulled at her breasts. Her thighs pressed tightly together, holding back the moisture that would otherwise be running down to the floor. She shivered slightly from the air conditioning, even as another drop of sweat made its way down her cheek.

Finally he moved in front of her and sat in the chair he had placed there earlier. She heard it creak as he sat. Her whole body trembled as he brushed his knuckles lightly across her blush-red cheek. At last she felt his smile. His hand moved from her cheek to the back of her head to tangle itself in her long hair. He tugged, tilting her head back, exposing her white throat and thrusting her breasts forward. He touched a finger to her lips, and she opened them to him. The tip of her tongue brushed his finger. She felt his finger glide back and forth along her bottom lip before he took it away.

She keenly felt the loss of his finger. His hand being so firmly wrapped in her hair made the rest of her body want to be touched. As though in response to her thought, he tugged sharply at her hair. As her lips parted in a gasp, he brought his mouth down onto hers. His tongue invaded her mouth, and she gladly surrendered. He skimmed it over her teeth, under her tongue; probed the insides of her cheeks. Her hands clenched into fists at her sides, and her pussy was flooded with a new wave of moisture, but she made no other move. He teased the tip of her tongue with his own, coaxing it. She hesitantly circled his tongue with hers.

He pulled back abruptly, releasing her hair. She put a hand out to catch herself as she lost balance, her fingers closing around the wheel of the office chair he sat in. She quickly straightened herself back up, embarrassed to have been so affected by the loss of his kiss.

He shifted in his chair, moving his legs apart. With a hand barely touching her shoulder, he brought her shuffling forward on her knees till she was between his thighs. He removed his hand, and waited. Her hands still at her sides, she bent forward and rested her forehead against his fly. Turning her head, she rubbed her flushed cheek along the length of his cock, clearly felt through his Dockers. She parted her lips and tilted her head, placing her mouth against his shaft and moved her mouth up towards his zipper. The fabric that felt soft to her hands, and even to her cheek, was raspy to her tongue as she searched for his zipper. Finding it, she lifted the tab with her tongue before grasping it between her teeth. Slowly, she pulled it down, dropping it once, and having to find it again. As she unzipped, she could feel the heat of him on her upper lip and her nose.

When the zipper was down, she returned for the button, grabbing the cloth near the buttonhole with her teeth and jerking her head till it came undone. Using her nose, she pushed the cloth to either side, then hesitated nervously before reaching out with her tongue again. She touched it to his cock through the thin layer of his jockey shorts, licking her way to the head in one long motion. There she discovered a small spot of wetness, a gratifying sign that she was doing well enough. She lapped at it, tasting him, before sucking the head of his cock into her mouth as far as possible with his shorts still on. She sucked gently; held him lightly between her teeth as her tongue worried against his slit. The cloth was drying her mouth out before he put a hand on either side of her head and lifted it from his lap. She allowed herself to be moved, reluctantly, away from his cock.

Once again kneeling upright, licking her dry lips, she heard a rustle and a creak. When he once again put a light hand on her shoulder to pull her to him, his pants were gone. She rested her cheek against the strength of his inner thigh, his hair tickling her nose as she inhaled deeply, loving his scent. Before he could become impatient, she lifted her head and kissed his thigh, then kissed it again, and again, working her way towards his center.

Once there, she nuzzled her nose against his balls, already high and tight. She licked them all over, examining the pattern of his wrinkles with her tongue. She lapped underneath them, at the small patch of smooth skin that connected them to the crack of his ass. She kissed it once, then ran her tongue up the seam of his scrotum and up the full length of his cock. She circled the head with her tongue, nipping at the fleshy outer rim.

Unable to wait any longer, she parted her lips and brought them down around the tip of his hard cock. Sucking ever so lightly, she worried his slit with her tongue, tasting his precum as she gloried in being able to bring it forth. Lowering her mouth onto him, she swirled her tongue along the underside of his shaft until he was in her mouth as far as she could take him. She started to bring her hand up, to help her take him more deeply, but a sharp negative sound from him made her drop it again. Pushing herself harder, she managed to take a little more of him. She began sucking her way back to the head; sucking and releasing, moving up a little each time, gliding her teeth along the sensitive skin on the top of his shaft.

She reached the head, lifted her face a moment to lick her lips, and his hand was back in her hair, keeping her upright. She froze, waiting. He stood, and pushed the chair back, then moved behind her. He got to his knees behind her, spreading her legs with his own and pushing her head to the floor. She was on her knees, legs spread, face on the floor before him when he entered her. Her thighs were slick with her own wetness, cool in the air conditioned office. Her cheek rested on the hard floor, and her nipples brushed it as her breasts dangled. He slid his cock into her in one easy motion, all the way, filling her so suddenly she gasped.

He grasped her hips, pulling her back onto him, hard, again and again. She started to move with him, pushing back, wanting more of him, and he stopped. Biting her lip in frustration, she held herself still till he was satisfied and began fucking her again. He was rolling his hips, his cock thudding into her, hard. She moaned, wanting to touch her clit, wanting him to touch her, but kept her hands beside her on the floor as he fucked himself into her.

He stopped, and again she froze, waiting. He smoothed a hand along her back, leaving goosebumps in his wake, then brought his palm down hard on her ass, making her jerk. She gasped, and once again imagined him smiling, that incredible smile. She relaxed, imagining, and that's when he slammed his cock into her soaked pussy once, twice, three times, forcing little spasms from her, her muscles clamping down on his hardness as he came inside of her. He held her still until his cock had completely stopped twitching. Then he pulled out and, reaching underneath her, rubbed his index finger across her clit. She shuddered, and he did it again, this time bringing a moan from her. She was pleading with him, in her mind, to do it just once more, just ONCE.

The palm of his hand against her dripping cunt, she felt his finger hovering over her clit, teasingly. She ground her pussy against his hand, and he removed it. Her nipples were so hard they hurt. Her twitching pussy was full of his cum. She needed her own orgasm. A sob of frustration passed her lips.

"Yes?", he spoke.

"Please?", she forced out.

No response from him, nor did he touch her.

"Please touch me." She swallowed hard. "Please let me cum."

He replaced his hand against her cunt, and she opened her eyes under the blindfold, waiting. That was all. She groaned and tried again.

"Please let me cum now, please, I need to cum...I want you to touch me please, please touch my clit...please..." she swallowed again, and forced it out, "Please, sir?"

She was immediately rewarded with the tip of his finger, rubbing hard across the top of her clit. At last she came, moaning, completely focussed on his finger touching her. He kept his hand against her sopping wet pussy till it stopped twitching, then removed it and stood. She heard a rustle as he put his pants on, and the open and close of the door as he left.