Please Understand Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still making noise and sort of vibrating when I screwed all four screws down as far as I could. Hmmm. Victor's dick was mashed to about an eighth of an inch. Even if I released him right now I don't think that dick would ever work right again.

Karen was looking through the window watching everything Jake was doing to Victor. As she watched she was thinking "If Jake glances up to the window he would see a very different expression on my face than a few minutes ago. My God! Now I know what Jake meant in the note Victor read out loud. I can't watch this, Victor is shaking like a very frightened puppy. I can't watch, but I must. If I show any loss of resolve, any sympathy for this wretched creature, Jake will interpret it as feeling of a sub for her Master. I would like it very much if Jake would just put a bullet in his brain and be done with it. Hell, I would pull the trigger. OK, Mrs. Franklin, put on your game face and tough it through.

I brought two plastic knives over from the little table and put one in Victor's hand. I don't think what the knife was for had penetrated his pain fogged brain. So I jammed the other one up his ass handle first. If he dropped the one in his hand he had a ready spare. I told you I was a compassionate person.

I put the bag on Victor's head; I was a bit tired of all the dramatic grimacing he was doing, and went out to tell Karen she could come into the cabin.

She still had that revenge expression on her face, maybe not so vicious as before. No compassion from her. She looked at Victor's poor little smushed dick and smiled a smile that was almost, but not quite, beatific. And I was concerned my little plan would be too gruesome for her. I swear, I think if the was an operating charcoal grill in this campground she would've barbecued that little wiener and made him eat it.

Just in case Victor was still capable of coherent thought, I pantomimed cleaning up and leaving. She nodded and went to work. We loaded everything in the trunk, and I went back for one last look at our handiwork. Karen left and I pulled the hood off Victor, I also gathered up all the ropes and put them in the helmet bag to put in the trunk. The ropes were superfluous now. Victor was effectively tethered to the table. The only way he was leaving this cabin was through a whole lot of pain. When I bring the Porsche back, I'm going to take Victor's bloody shirt, put it on and sit in the driver's seat. My plan was to point the investigators toward two things. I wanted them to conclude that Victor was whipped somewhere else, drove here, and did everything to himself. We've been super careful not to leave any micro evidence of our presence. There are many cases of psychotic men emasculating themselves. I think we can get away with this.

Our recovery operation was a success. I think. We could only wait and see how it played out in the news. It was dusk when I left the Porsche parked where it wasn't easy to see from the cabin. I looked through the window that Karen had used. Victor was sitting upright and staring at his ruined cock. He had the plastic knife in his hand. I could imagine he was making one of the hardest decisions in his life. I couldn't see everything, but I'll bet the other knife was still sticking out of his ass.

Chapter 8

Four days later I got a call from Doug, Detective Rawlins. After the pleasantries were exchanged, he said "Jake, do you mind if I drop by your house this evening?" I quickly replied. "Of course Doug, you can come by anytime. You don't have to call first. Is this a business call or do you just want some free drinks? Naw, it's not business, you know that I have never met your lovely wife and I want to. See you about six?" I said "Only if you stay for dinner."

Doug replied "I'll bring the wine, see you at six."

At six on the dot Doug knocked on the door. "Come on in buddy" I yelled from the kitchen.

Doug came in just as Karen was descending the stairs. He look up at her with obvious admiration. She was wearing something diaphanous in blue. The gown fit her perfectly, showing off her slim sexy shape. Her blond hair was perfectly coiffed to emphasize her heart shaped face.

She exclaimed, "You must be Doug, I am so happy to finally meet you and express my deep gratitude for all you've done for us during these few weeks. Please make yourself comfortable, and I will get you a drink while the cook puts the finishing touches on our dinner."

Doug sat in the living room with a Scotch and water. Karen was sipping from a tall wine glass filled with white wine.

He had placed the newspaper that he carried in on the coffee table. Karen glanced at the paper with a quizzical look. Doug said "There is an interesting article on page nine I want to show you, but please, let's wait until after dinner." Pointedly changing the subject, Doug said "Should I be concerned about eating something Jake has cooked?"

Karen laughed with her adorable tinkling laugh, "Oh, no. Jake is a much better cook than I am. I can tell you with absolute certainly, Jake did not marry me for my cooking. Actually, I think it was the other way around. I am acutely aware of my culinary shortcomings. When Jake and I were dating and I found out he was a blue ribbon cook, I knew at that moment he was the man for me."

Jake stuck his head around the kitchen door. "Don't believe a word she says Doug. Karen has been conning me for fifteen years that she can't cook. Actually, I cannot think of anything this woman can't do and do extremely well. She just cooks when she wants to. And since I enjoy cooking, I do it more than my competent wife."

The meal was delicious, and Doug vowed to come back at least once a week just for the food.

The three of them repaired to the living room for after dinner coffee. There was bottle of aged Calvados on the table to drink straight or to put in the coffee.

Doug picked up the paper and folded it over to page nine. He said "Karen, I know of your recent involvement, completely unwanted, with a repulsive character named Victor McDonald. Karen stiffened at the sound of that name. Doug said, "I'm sorry to ruin a delightful evening with two of my favorite people, but you should read this.

Jake reached over and pulled the paper from Doug's hands and began to read.

The headline was: "Hit and run near Damneck Navy base"

Sunday morning at about 3:00 AM a 29 year old man identified as Victor McDonald was hit by an unidentified vehicle driving north on highway 168 at a high rate of speed. The coroner said he was killed instantly. The VA Beach police spokesman said the details of the incident were being withheld pending the results of the autopsy.

The investigation is closed. The conclusion was that Mr. McDonald was under the influence of drugs, namely PCP, and after being beaten severely by a person or persons unknown, at an unknown location. He drove to the closed Northwest ComSta and committed an act of self-mutilation. In a drug induced stupor, while he was walking on the side of highway 168, he was hit and killed by an unknown vehicle.

Doug explained the turn of events this way "The District Attorney made the decision not to waste valuable resources on this low life. There is likely much more to the circumstances surrounding Mr. McDonald's demise, but the decision makers have taken the attitude of "good riddance to bad garbage." He has no close next of kin who might put up a fuss, so I think this is the last we will hear of Victor McDonald."

Karen got up and moved over to Doug. She threw her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear. "Thank you so, so much Doug. We are in your debt."

Doug gently removed her arms from his neck and in a said in a soft voice. "Karen, you don't need to thank me for anything. Let's both give thanks for a good ending to a very bad episode in your and Jake's life that was not of your making. Now you can both move on and live your good life."

A few more drinks and Doug made his goodbyes. Karen and Jake went upstairs and later, while lying in bed after a session of tender, happy, sex Jake said, "Darling, you realize that we dodged a bullet that could have blown our lives apart. Normally, the establishment takes a dim view of vigilantism. We were lucky beyond all odds that Doug could influence the DA's decision in our favor. Having said that, I think we should get out of the avenging vigilante business. You know I had plans to wreak our retribution on Wanda and Barry, but if you agree, I think their lifestyle will cause them more pain and suffering then we could ever heap on them. I vote to put this all behind us and enjoy the future together. I see great things for you after you get your Ph.D. at MIT next year."

Karen gave Jake a big kiss and said. "I second that motion."

-30-