Pleasing Dad

Story Info
Dad needs relieving, should I help.
2k words
4.15
46k
37
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my Dads birthday, he was turning forty. We had made plans to celebrate it in the bar, with friends. My dad had been single for a long time, so it was important that he was around people that loved him.

Four weeks before, I made loads of phone calls, inviting everyone. Little did I know that most would let me down. Everyone said they would be there, but one by one, most backed out.

Being only twenty one, I still lived at home with my dad.

At around six o'clock, we started getting ready for celebrations.

"I'm jumping in the shower, Son." Dad called from outside the bathroom.

"OK." I shouted, from my room.

Already showered, I started to dress. I had just pulled on my jeans, when I saw that I didn't have my shirt. After a second of thinking, I remembered that I'd left it downstairs.

I walked out of my room and headed toward the stairs, started to fasten my jeans along the way. My whole body paused when I saw the bathroom door was open.

I listened for a minute, before moving toward the bathroom. I looked round the corner, to see my Dad in the shower cubicle.

He had his back to me. This made for a great point of view, when be bent over, pressing is almost smooth ass against the glass. I got an amazing view of his cock and balls, through his legs.

After picking up a bottle is shampoo, he stood back up. He squeezed some shampoo into his hand, then dropped the bottle onto the shower floor.

I continued to spy on him, while he worked the shampoo into his hair. My cock began to shift, when I saw foam run down his back. The foam reached his butt and began to slide down his crack. This caused me to involuntary reach for my crotch.

Through my jeans, I rubbed at my cock. I began to throb, while watching my father rinse off. I was enjoying the sights, so much that I almost missed my Dad turning the shower off.

I quickly ducked out of sight, before he had chance to turn around. I rushed down the staircase, hoping that I hadn't been heard.

I went through the house and into the kitchen. It was where I had left it, laying on the ironing board. I pulled my shirt on, while walking back through the house.

At the bottom of the stairs, I stopped, to fasten my shirt.

"What time to we have to leave?" Dad said.

I looked up, to see him standing at the top of the stairs. He was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. The sight of him stunned me, so much that I forgot the answer.

My father was always in good shape. His body looked so good, especially while wearing that towel. He had muscle, but just enough fat to hide his abs. His chest was coated in dark hair, sometimes I used to be jealous of.

"Well?" Dad said.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I said, playing the whole innocent thing.

"What time are we going?" He did.

"We should leave in about ten minutes." I said, while fastening the last button of my shirt.

"Fuck!" Dad snapped.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I was hoping that I had time for a wank." He said.

Unsure whether or not he I was joking, I just smiled.

My Dad has always had a strange sense of humour. Him joking about wanking, was nothing new.

"I'll finish getting ready then." He said.

Just as he turned away, he pulled his towel from around his waist, flashing his ass just before going out of my sight.

I went up the staircase and round to my room. I put a silver chain around my neck, and put my watch on. It must of taken me a while to do that, because when I turned around, Dad was stood in the doorway and fully dressed.

He looked so good. He wore black jeans and a white shirt. Each item of clothing, tight enough to show all of his best bits.

"Are you ready, Son?" He said.

"Just need to style my hair." I said.

"Oh god, we will never leave on time." He said, smiling.

"It won't take long." I said.

"You always take forever to get ready." He said.

"What?" I said.

"You gays are worse then women." He said, laughing.

"Fuck off, Dad." I said.

We smiled at each other, when I walked past him, heading for the bathroom.

My Dad had known about my being gay, for a while. The day I told him, he just laughed and said something like "tell me something I don't know."

In the bathroom, I took the pot of styling wax from a shelf. I quickly worked a little into my hair then washed my hands. I looked into the mirror, to see that Dad was behind me again.

I couldn't help but scan his reflection. His arms bulged from the short sleeve shirt. His face, coated with stubble that matched the length of the hair on his head.

"You ready then?" Dad said.

"Yep, are you?" I said.

"Yes, I've been ready ages." He said, with that cheeky smile of his.

"Let's go then." I said.

-let's cut the story short-

We left the house and walked down the street, toward the bar. As we walked in the door, My Dads guests started singing happy birthday. He hated that, he's never liked being centre of attention.

Dad quickly worked the room, saying hello to everyone. While he did that, I ordered some drinks for us. I got us a pint or larger each and a couple of sambuca shots.

My Dad came over to me, smiling. We downed the shots and started to chat while we sipped at our pints. We continued like this for the rest of the night, more shots and larger.

-back to it-

After about four hours, Dad started to look a little tipsy. By this time, most of his guests had left.

"Shall we go home?" I said, slurring each word.

"Yeah, I'm fucked." Dad said.

"Let's go then." I said.

We walked toward to door, while waving at the remaining guests.

"I'll call you tomorrow." I shouted over my shoulder, while walking out of the bar.

We started to head up the pavement, toward our house.

"Did you have a good night?" I said.

"Yeah, it was great." Dad said.

"Good." I said.

"There is one problem though." Dad said.

"What?..." I stopped in place. "What's the problem.

Dad turned to face me. He looked so serious, he had me worried.

"What?" I repeated.

"I'm fucking horny." He said.

"Fuck sake." I snapped. Starting to walk again.

"Oi!..." Dad followed behind me. "What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing, I thought that there was something seriously wrong." I said.

"I was serious." Dad said, with a giggle.

By now, we had reached the house. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"What am I meant to do about it." I said, walking into the house.

"Lots of things." He said, with a smile.

I closed the door and locked it.

"What?" I said, laughing.

"Well you could suck my cock." He said.

My jaw fell. I'd never known him to joke of such things before. I chose not to respond. Confused, I turned from him and walked up the stairs.

I went straight into my room and started to undress. I had just got my shirt off, when I heard my Dad.

"Are you gonna suck me off or not?" He said.

I quickly turned, about to tell him to fuck off.

Not going to lie, I had wanted my cock for years. Never thought it would ever happen though.

When I turned, my words were stalled. My Dad had walked into my room. He was now totally naked and stroking his cock.

"What are you doing?" I said, nervously.

"Wanks don't satisfy me enough, I need you to sort me out." He slurred.

My eyes locked onto his cock. I watched as it grew in his hand. His cock looked nice when it was soft. However, when he was hard, it looked amazing. Both thick and long.

I reached down and rearranged my crotch. My own cock was fully hard and throbbing.

"So?" Dad said, snapping me back to reality.

I said nothing. I slowly stepped toward him, still nervous.

"Come on, Son." Dad said, still groping his cock.

I reached out with one hand, making contact with his hairy chest. I slowly ran my hand down him. Down his chest, over his stomach and down to his thick bush.

I looked up into Dads eyes. He just smiled at me, almost looking desperate.

Looking back down at his thick cock, I gently nudged his hand away from it.

"Fuck." Dad gasped, as I made contact with him.

I gently gripped his shaft and slowly stroked it. I loved watching his foreskin slide off and on his helmet.

"Sit on the bed." I said, taking my hand off his cock.

"Ok." He said.

He walked past me, and took a seat on the side of the bed.

"Are you sure that you want this?" I said, stepping toward him.

"Yes, I need it." He said.

I smiled, while dropping to my knees in from of him. I moved into position, right between his legs. I looked up at him again, while reaching for his cock.

I bowed, bringing my mouth down to my Dads dick. I wrapped my lips around his helmet and started to tease it with my tongue.

"Fuck Son, that feels good." Dad said.

My mouth slid down his thick shaft. I kept going til I had my dad right down my throat. Dad was so big, I couldn't get right down to his base.

I slowly moved my mouth up and down his cock, while massaging it with my tongue.

"Oh Son." Dad said.

He started to leak pre-cum into my mouth. It tasted so good, sweet in a way. I swallowed, with his cock still in my mouth.

"That's it, work on Daddy's cock." He said, placing his hand on the back of my head.

I got so carried away, I had never been so turned on. I reached down and unfastened my jeans. With a little struggle, I freed my cock. I started to stroke myself, while still sucking my Dads fat dick.

I picked up the pace, on both of our cocks. Running cock hard and swallow Dad like my life depended on it.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Dad moaned.

Motivated, I continued to work on his cock. I felt his cock swell in my mouth, at the same time, I felt my own cock was about to explode.

"Oh fuck." Dad gasped.

With that he began to cum. Shot after shot hit the back of my throat. Just as my Dad finished cumming, I began to erupt. I sprayed my load onto the floor, in front of me.

I continued to suck my Dad, making sure that I got every drop. I slipped his softening cock out of my mouth. I swallowed hard, struggling to catch my breath.

Dad gently stroked the back of my head. I looked up at him with joy. He had a huge smile when he looked down at me.

"That was amazing Son." He said.

"Good..." I wiped my mouth, "Thought you would of lasted longer though."

"I will next time." He said.

"Can't wait." I said.

"Im gonna go to bed, before I pass out." Dad said.

"Just sleep in here." I said.

"Ok." He said.

In one quick movement, Dad stood, lifted the duvet and jumped into my bed.

I got up and slipped my jeans off. I took a towel from my wash basket, before dropping my jeans into it.

Using the towel, I quickly cleaned up my cum. After throwing the towel back into the corner of the room, I removed my underwear.

"Get into bed then." Dad said.

"I'm coming." I said, diving into my bed.

I climbed under the duvet and got comfortable. Dad reached up and turned the light off.

We fell to sleep, spooning. Me being the little spoon...