Pleasing Her

Story Info
We all need someone to please, & something to please us all.
1.2k words
4.17
5.6k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into the room and her heart leaped. This was all for her? Beatrice had spent way too many hours at work this week. Customers' and coworkers' tempers started to rise and Beatrice new she needed an escape, a chance to feel human again. The numbness that she felt leaving the office, winding through traffic was now being replaced by a low warming feeling- someone wanted her happy. Someone wanted to please her.

The leather touches in the bedroom suite. The magnolia petals leaving a path towards the window. Her favorite drink on the coffee table. All the small touches that Kat had put into play were perfect. Kat had done what Beatrice (or Bee as her kink friends know her as) had yearned for. Kat had created a happy, sexy place for play.

Bee was gazing out the window, lost in her thoughts as Kat came up behind her. "All these cars- all these people wanting to escape, looking to be happy." Bee thought to herself.

Kat reached around Bee and started to unbutton her shirt. Bee's breathing quickened as each button was carefully undone. Letting the soft white cotton fall down her side and rest on the floor Kat slowly let her hands trail where the shirt fell finally resting on her hips.

Bee noticed that the world had slowed. The soft lights in front of her started to fade together. Kat pulled her in, grinding her pelvis across Bee's tight round ass. The shape of her ass to her own hips was a perfect match. Bee's skin was warm and soft, despite the recent months of neglect. Kat cupped the full-bodied breasts in each hand and slowly leaned Bee towards the glass.

Bee thoughts went racing again. The thin lace of her bra and Kat's hands were the only thing shielding her breasts to the world. Would someone see them? There was an elderly couple walking to their car and a bellhop eying a lusty pair as they stumbled from the bar to the twinkling parking lot below. Fingers lightly brushed her nipples. The intoxicating scent of Kat behind her washed over a calm about her. Suddenly with light force, Kat pulled each breast out of its captivity in the bra and leaned bee into the glass.

The cold.

The people.

Instantly goose bumps trailed Bee's arms as Kat made quick work of unbuttoning her jeans. Once Bee was fully exposed Kat pushed all her weight against her. Everything was on display. Her nipples fully erect, painfully pressing against the cold chilled glass. Her pussy dripped, as Kat brushed her fingers along her outer lips, scratching her leg as Kat made her way down to her feet. Bee's breath, hot and heavy clouded her view of the strangers on the street. A small family was leaving the main door.

--

Her ass. The round supple, un-flawed ass was ready. Kat could see the emotions wave over Bee as her ass would tighten and relax. Kat pushed her hand against the small of her back, forcing the remaining space of air to escape from her skin and the frigid window.

Bee had to control her breathing. The conflict of temperatures started to muddle her thoughts like the mojito on the table.

The smell of Bee always excited Kat. Like vanilla and warm lace. Yet Bee was far from the picturesque housewife baking cookies all day. Bee was tone, with abs to die for. Her blonde hair always tightly pinned and never out of place. Bee was always eager to please, and yet the past week her eyes were sad, fading from the constant berating at work and the lack of touch outside.

Kat then noticed a man on the street, staring. Was it by chance that he was looking at their building just at that moment?

No. His gaze continued. He eyed the small breast squished, glaring back at him.

Kat decided to give him a show.

With her right heel, she kicked Bee's feet apart. Kat positioned herself behind Bee and placed her arm around her collar bone, the other hand wrapped around her, cupping her breast.

The stranger continued to stare as Kat's hand slid down from the breast

tracing the belly button

and finally resting on her mound.

Kat then lifted her head and stared at the stranger- locking eyes with him.

His dark brown eyes never broke away from hers while he started to stir. Leaning back against a lamp post he slipped his hands into his pockets.

Kat smiled, and the stranger nodded. Kat began rubbing the mound resting so warmly in her hand. Soft subtle moans came from deep within Bee.

Kat then opened her Pussy, exposing it to the stranger and all the world at this time of night.

"Could he see her clit? Can he see how wet this woman is- like putty in my hands?" Kat thought.

Kat took her time teasing Bee. Long strokes of her middle finger. The tip of her finger starting off at her clit- making little circles and sliding down over her inner lips. Her fingers would curl pressing in every so slightly and out came another moan.

After several minutes, Bee was drenched. Cum had started to dribble down her leg.

Kat whispered in her ear- locking eyes with the stranger again, "Bend over with your hands on the glass love".

That's when Bee noticed him too. Fixated on her as she moved, hand still in his pocket, moving back and forth at a slow pace.

Bee was about to object, to ask if this was planned when suddenly she was filled. Kat was behind her with the strap on- slowly thrusting in and out.

The stranger was caught off guard as well. Looking up and down the now vacant street he unzipped his pants and started to stroke himself.

The harder Kat pushed, so did the stranger. The faster she fucked Bee the stranger kept up, matching her tempo. By the sound of Bee's screams and the redness of their creepers face Kat knew they wouldn't last long. Two more deep thrust and Kat pushed Bee back up against the glass.. forcing the rubber cock as far as it would go. Kat's left hand curled and flicked at Bee's clit. Kat moved her right hand up to her neck.

"Cum for me, my little slut"

Kat whispered and squeezed at her neck. The force caused just enough pressure to restrict blood, but not breathe.

"Cum Hard"

And at that moment, with her fingers rubbing at her clit, circling wildly, Kat noticed the stranger smile.

He had cum as well- his sticky hands open, to display his efforts to them. Bee melted into the glass. Her orgasm sending ripples through her body.

Kat held her tight. Sandwiched between the glass and her own body. Bee's scent was only sweeter drenched in cum. Kat leaned over Bee's shoulders and kiss the glass- saying goodbye to the stranger.

He seemed to understand as he tucked himself back in and walked away.

Kat guided Bee to the couch. She needed rest, and Kat was needing to fill her stomach.

Desires were met and Kat walked happily into the kitchen, wondering what would please her next.