Pleasing Her Master

Story Info
She wants to please her Master.
855 words
3.73
31.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Master Daniel came inside the bedroom, He was gently surprised to find His slave, Keri face down on the floor, with her bottom raised up. From where He stood He could see the beautiful pink folds of her pussy glistening with her juices.

He walked over to her side and ran His hand up her thigh and into her wet spot. He smiled and placed His fingers in His mouth tasting her delicious juices. He then ordered her to unzip His pants, which she did, after which she pulled out His erect cock and held it in her trembling hands.

"Do you like it?" Daniel asked, with a mischievous look in His eyes.

"Yes Master, i like it" Keri responded in that submissive and playful voice of hers, a voice He enjoyed ever so much.

In His excitement, Daniel grabbed her by the hair and commanded her to suck His cock. She obeyed His command eagerly licking the tip of His shaft and the sides of it, one hand on His balls the other one at the base of His manhood. She then took Him into her mouth. He moaned His pleasure at the warmth of her and at the tongue circling His cock – she had such a delicious way of sucking His man meat...

Keri fervently tasted and savored Daniel's pre-cum, and she enjoyed every bit of it, too, massaging His balls and licking on them, teasing that special spot that makes every man go wild.

His grunts and moans were getting louder. Keri knew He was about to give her His precious salty liquids. Eager to receive His loving gift, she sped up her movements, taking Him deeper into her throat... faster and faster... deeper and deeper...

His hands gripping her hair He thrust His cock furiously in and out of her accommodating mouth... ready to cum... now a cry ringing out... under His breath calling her names she enjoyed to hear.

She felt His cum hit the back of her throat, the familiar taste of it ...just the way she liked it. His eyes met hers and a quick smile came upon His lips to see such rapture on her face, and it pleased Him greatly to see His cum coating her precious lips and face, too, cum she so eagerly scooped up and took into her hungry mouth...

Keri knew she would be rewarded for being such a great pet and slave. And she felt elated when He let go of her hair and helped her up to her feet. He then ordered her to get on the bed and to bend over, to which she complied readily. He got on His knees behind her, appreciating the beauty of her sweet pussy and ass. He started nibbling into her thighs going up to her butt cheeks biting and sucking hard. His fingers then separated her pussy lips and He probed inside of her, her pleasure the only thing on His mind at that moment.

He caressed her rounded breasts, her nipples hard... moans escaping from her throat...

He took her nipples between His fingers, rubbing them, pinching them, twisting them in a most delicious way... oh the pleasure and the pain!

He then stepped back and knelt behind her, His arms around her delicate waist, this time rushing His tongue inside her wet and delicious pussy, savoring the sweet taste of her. He feasted on her womanhood like a hungry animal, lapping up her juices, sucking on her clit. His tongue running from front to back, savoring both of her succulent orifices...no part of her bottom going unsavored...oh dear God how wonderful! All the while He also finger-fucked her cunt, and she could hear the sloshing sounds of her wetness as His fingers pushed in and out of her like pistons...

Keri was feeling every bit of her body going into pleasurable ecstasy, her Master devouring her. Now her hips were rocking back and forth, feeling the overwhelming intensity of it all. Her whole body was now in a state of agitation, becoming disconnected from the world around her, the throes of orgasm overtaking her... finally letting go...her sweet gash unloading its precious load...liquid squirting out at Him... clit pulsating, legs twitching...

Keri gazed down between her legs to see Daniel's face coated with her sweet juices...such a glorious sight!

Daniel then positioned Himself next to her and covered her mouth with His, the two engaging in a most wonderful kiss, their tongues intertwined in a passionate dance, tasting the juices now intermingled in each other's mouth.

Daniel then spoke to Keri in a most loving and gentle manner, "You were a good slave, Master is very pleased."

"Thank You m'Lord Daniel," Keri said, pleased to have pleased her loving Master. And pleasing Him was, after all, her mission in life. And before this night would be over, she surely would be pleasing Him some more...His every wish being her command...He a Master possessed of so many wishes, too...oh the delicious thought of it!

How lucky could one woman be, Keri smiled to herself, awaiting His next command...