Pleasing His Ponygirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

With the bit in her mouth, Clarice was unable to talk, but that didn't stop her from expressing her joy at what was happening to her. As she drew closer to her climax, her cooing changed to moans of pleasure and those expressions of bliss started ending in whimpers. Her body swayed from side to side and her hips swiveled in the same tempo as her boyfriend plunging his cock into her, driving her knees down into the mattress. She was ready to cum, and knew Randy would know it and would soon bring her to a tremendous orgasm.

He was familiar with the signs, and knew Clarice was close to cumming, and he was on the verge too. Both hands held firmly to her hips, partly to keep her from falling over and partly so he could pull back on her while he drove his cock into her pussy. She was still as tight as when they started fucking, but her plethora of lubricating juice, so much that it spattered against his legs, let him start driving his cock into her harder and faster. He reached into the wetness between her thighs, found her swollen clit and gently held it between two folds of her inner lips so he could start fondling her at the same pace as the thrusts of his cock into her pussy.

Although she said nothing intelligible, her movements became suddenly wilder, and Clarice started whinnying in joy at what Randy and the butt plug were doing for her. He fucked her faster yet, and she rammed her pussy back at him at the same pace, while uttering cries of absolute joy that would have been incoherent even without the bit in her mouth. When she reached her orgasm, her muscles spasmed and released and she slumped forward.

Randy stayed with her and, when she lay flat on her belly, he continued driving his cock into her pussy until he climaxed and three bursts of his cum spurted into her. Even after he was through cumming, he lay atop her, with part of his weight supported by his knees and elbows and the rest of it driving the butt plug even more deeply into Clarice's ass. More ripples of joy spread through her body, but the two great orgasms she had already enjoyed left her lacking in desire for any more sex.

The tired and happy couple lay in a pile together for a long time, until Randy's cock softened. Clarice's pussy was still so tight it stayed inside her even after becoming flaccid, but he carefully pulled it free and pried her ass open to remove the butt plug with the attached tail. Holding it at arm's length, he got off the bed and took the toy to the bathroom, where it would be washed in the shower and sterilized before being put away until the next time. The sex they had that day was their greatest ever, and they knew they would be using the ponygirl tack and Clarice's tail regularly in the future.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Clarice and Randy Andy had and will continue to have with their new toys. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers
12