Pleasing Juliette Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was also worried she was going to drown for a second, but what a way to go. Not that she dwelled on that thought long. No, she was far too busy removing her tongue from Juliette's cunt and trying desperately to swallow every drop of the other girl's cum.

Sadly she didn't succeed, there was just too much of it, and Juliette was humping her face at this point just too hard, but like with the regular pussy cream before it Emily was mostly happy, because she swallowed a decent amount and whatever she didn't catch ended up on her face, which meant she could eat it later, and now her boss was marking her as hers.

In that moment there was nothing Emily wanted more. She wanted to be Juliette's. She wanted to be Juliette's personal pussy pleaser. Her rug muncher, her carpet cleaner, her muff diver, and a million other words to describe it.

And to her delight she realised that was where she was headed. She realised at this rate she was going to be eating Juliette's pussy day and night, Emily practically living in between her boss's legs, the idea of it almost making her cum.

Then Juliette's climax was over and Emily was automatically shoving her tongue back inside her boss to try and get more of the heavenly liquid she now was so desperate for. It wasn't long before she got it as now the floodgates were open and it became so easy to make Juliette cum, Emily doing it over and over again, although not just with her tongue.

No, the assistant slipped a hand between her employer's legs and replaced her tongue with first one and then two fingers while her mouth wrapped around Juliette's clit again, Emily fucking her boss to quite a few orgasms like that before switching back.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth Emily went for what felt like hours until finally she was yanked upwards by her hair. Initially she was reluctant to move away from Juliette's cunt, but as always she ended up doing what Juliette Barnes wanted.

As that included a long passionate kiss Emily didn't mind too much, the assistant welcoming her employer's lips and tongue with her own, the two women becoming lost in that kiss for several long minutes.

"Did you make yourself cum?" Juliette asked once she had broken the kiss.

"Yes." Emily panted softly.

"Bad girl." Juliette frowned briefly before smiling, "I wanted to do that."

"Please feel free." Emily smiled.

"Oh believe me, I will." Juliette promised, as she slipped her hand between Emily's legs.

Juliette was so blissed out from her orgasms she almost forgot to be nervous. Taking advantage of that state of mind she quickly pushed her hand against Emily's pussy and started to rub it, making her assistant cry out in pleasure.

Juliette liked the cry of pleasure, although she wasn't sure how she felt about having another woman's wet pussy against her hand. It was kind of like masturbating, only not quite. But the similarity made it easier, and after all Emily had done for her this felt like the lease Juliette could do.

Feeling a little guilty Juliette bit her lip and then asked, "Do you mind if I just finger you? I'm, I'm kind of new to this."

They both were, but instead of pointing that out Emily forced a smile and moaned, "Do whatever you feel comfortable with."

Smiling softly at her friend Juliette then pushed a finger inside Emily's cunt, forcing another cry out of her. Yes, Juliette definitely liked that sound, hearing it again and again as she began pumping that finger in and out of Emily's pussy, becoming more comfortable by the second.

So much so that she added a second finger, then a third before finally begin to rub Emily's clit with her thumb. While doing that Juliette leaned forward and began kissing Emily's neck, which got her closer to hear those cries of pleasure, but didn't actually make the assistant cum, which frustrated the singer.

Emily had made this look so easy and Juliette felt she should be able to return the favour. Luckily she had some ideas, like moving her head down to lick and suck on Emily's nipples, moving back and forth between them while increasing the pace of the fingering.

She could tell that got Emily really close, but for some reason it didn't push her over the edge, so Juliette kissed her way up to her friend's ear and sucked on it.

Then Juliette whispered into it, "Cum for me Emily."

Suddenly Juliette felt a rush of cream covering her fingers, the singer grinning with delight as she bought her assistant to climax.

She then gleefully repeated the process, Juliette finding it so easy now she knew what to do, until Emily gently pushed her hand away, the two women resting together for a couple of minutes before they put their clothes back on and headed to Juliette's luxurious home for more of this wonderful and exotic new pleasure they had found with each other.

12