Pleasing Juliette Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Juliette snapped Emily out of her daze as she moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwd, it feel soooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmm fuck! Please Emily, please fuck my ass. Mmmmmm yeah, fuck my cute little ass like the anal whore I am! Just fucking do it Emily! Wreck my fucking ass hole! That's an order!"

Before they had begun this ultra-forbidden affair Emily had reached the point where she didn't think Juliette could say anything which would shock her. She should have known better after they started having sex, but somehow Juliette was still surprising her.

Hopefully she wouldn't keep this up, because it Juliette kept surprising her like this Emily might end up getting herself arrested or something.

But she put that out of her mind for now, and did what she did best. What she was paid to do. What it felt like she was born to do. Please Juliette Barnes, and if that meant fucking her boss up the butt so be it.

Not that it was easy. Her job rarely was, but in this case she didn't exactly have a lot of experience being on this side of sex, and it wasn't the easiest of positions.

Luckily she didn't have to worry about power or speed, at least not now, as the best she could do was to gently thrust her hips back and forth, sawing the dildo in and out of Juliette's butt hole.

Amazingly this alone may Juliette moan with pure pleasure, but just in case the other girl was exaggerating to put her at ease Emily reached around and started rubbing her employer's pussy. Okay, part of it was that she just like touching Juliette's pussy, but it was mostly a selfless act. For her trouble her hand was smacked away.

"No, I wanna cum just from getting butt fucked. It makes me feel like a bigger slut that way." Juliette explained, feeling bad about initially snapping at Emily and slapping her hand away. To make up for it she begrudgingly added, "Ya can touch my tits a bit if ya want, but not during the hard butt poundin'."

Again Emily was a bit worried by that last part. She was already doing a lot of damage to Juliette's ass, she didn't know how much more she could abuse this girl. Especially given the way she felt about her.

Of course she wouldn't concentrate on that now at the expense of pleasing Juliette, so she slowly slid her hand around her boss so she could play with both of Juliette's pregnancy enlarged tits.

Then after a few minutes of easily squeezing moans out of Juliette that way the brunette moved her hand down to the blonde's bloated stomach, Emily marvelling at the fact that she wasn't merely sodomising a country singer but an expectant mother to be. God, how had she become so perverted?

Juliette was in heaven. It had been just so long since she'd been ass fucked, and it was easily better than she remembered. Part of that was it was Emily, and everything seemed better with Emily, either because she was a girl or just because she actually liked her.

Mostly though Juliette just loved anal sex. The feeling of having her forbidden hole stretched open and fucked just made her feel so wonderfully naughty, and she had an incredibly sensitive back passage that felt oh so good when it was being stimulated.

And Emily was being so wonderfully gentle with her that it took no time for her slutty little butt to relax, making any initial discomfort a distant memory.

For a while Juliette savoured the purist pleasure she had ever known, which was only enhanced when Emily started caressing her swollen tits and softly kissing her neck.

Of course ultimately her greedy body wanted more, her ass hole feeling like it was literally begging to be pounded harder, but Juliette wasn't ready for this perfect moment to be over.

Besides, on the very rare occasion a guy was able to survive this long without blowing his load up her butt, or whenever she took the time to give her slutty ass a nice long dildoing herself, her eventual orgasm was that much more intense if she was patient.

Of course Juliette Barnes had never been that patient, "Ooooooooooh fuck! Fuck my ass harder! Please Emily, I need it! I need it soooooooo fucking bad! Wreck my ass! Fucking wreck it! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, destroy the little hole I shit from! Oh God, fuck me, fuck my ass, mmmmmmm, fucking ruin my rectum! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it, pound that ass! Pound that slutty little dyke ass of mine! Oh shit, slam it, slam my shit hole! Oh Emily! Emily! Please? Please just fuck me. Fuck my butt, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, hammer my slutty little butt hole and treat me like the ass whore I am! Oh Emily, Emily, EMLIY! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd!"

It took a lot longer than Juliette would have liked for Emily to give her what she wanted, which only happened during sex, and when she tried she was very awkward about it, but it was totally worth the wait because wow, had Juliette ever missed this.

Sure, Emily couldn't match the power and strength of many of the men that she had allowed to sodomise her, but her assistant's dick wasn't going soft anytime soon and given how Emily had made it very clear that she just wanted to please Juliette there was almost no way that Juliette would be left unsatisfied. And she wasn't. Oh boy, she really, really wasn't.

Anally induced orgasms had always been Juliette's favourite type of orgasms, and the first one that hit her during this latest butt fucking felt more powerful than any she'd had before. She didn't know whether that was because this was someone she cared about, or another girl, or if it had just been so long, but at that moment Juliette certainly didn't care. She just wanted more.

So she tried to beg for it, although all she could do was scream 'more', 'harder', 'fuck me' and Emily's name over and over again as she was bombarded by climaxes until it felt like one big continuous orgasm that melted Juliette's mind until there was nothing left but a happy puddle of goo.

Emily had seen Juliette cum hard before, lots of times actually, but never like this. Well, she had got her pretty close before, but this time Emily swore she could feel the ecstasy running through Juliette's veins as her cum violently squirted from her cunt and she writhed so much that it was all Emily could do to hold on.

She also was worried about going deaf, because Juliette's voice seemed to reach a higher pitch than usual, actually reaching levels Emily found unpleasant, although because they were the ultimate sign of pleasing Juliette she could just about put up with them. She was pretty distracted anyway with fucking her boss up the butt.

That was what she was doing, butt fucking her boss. Sodomising her employer. Fucking the girl who signed her checks in the ass and making her cum like a whore. An anal whore. Juliette had confessed that was what she was, but Emily hadn't realised just how much she meant it until right now.

Hell, maybe whore wasn't even the right word, because some whores faked it, and there was no way Juliette could be faking this. Yes, Juliette wasn't an anal whore, she was an anal slut. And right now she was Emily's anal slut, something Emily made very clear from the way she rammed her boss's rectum with every ounce of strength she could whilst still in the spooning position.

Which of course made Juliette cum even more, but she wasn't the only one. To Emily's surprise she also came, and came hard considering there was nothing inside her. Sure, she had been aware of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, but Emily hadn't thought that would be enough to make her cum. And she supposed it wasn't.

In fact she was pretty sure she mostly came from the mental high of fucking her boss in the butt. Of butt fucking another woman. Of fucking Juliette's butt. Oh yes, Emily was fucking Juliette Barnes's slutty little dyke butt, and they were both absolutely loving every single second of it.

Honestly Emily wasn't sure how long it lasted. It felt like hours, and in some ways it felt like only minutes. Either way she kept going until she had absolutely no strength left, at which point she made sure to deliver one last hard thrust, burying the dildo as deep as it would go into Juliette's bowels and triggering one more powerful orgasm for them both.

They then lay there for several long minutes, lying in a sweaty heap as they both gasped for breath. Then Emily started gently caressing Juliette's swollen stomach and breasts and shortly after that she started softly kissing her, trying to coax her lover back to the land of the living. Eventually it worked, and when it did Emily was in for another surprise.

"Mmmmmmm, stick it in my mouth." Juliette sighed happily.

"Wha, what?" Emily murmured, sure that she must've misheard.

"Take your cock out of my ass and put it in my mouth." Juliette ordered firmly.

"But that's... it's just been..." Emily began, before simply confirming, "Are, are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. Otherwise I wouldn't have asked for it." Juliette groaned in frustration, then added while trying and failing to hide her annoyance, "I know it's weird, but I've always loved ass to mouth. It just makes me feel so nasty and slutty, and I love that feeling. Also I just like the taste. So please Emily, please feed me my own ass. My mouth is literally watering at thought of tasting my own butt, so please give it to me."

Juliette would normally say more, after all she loved dirty talk, but she was worried that this would be the thing that would finally overwhelm Emily, and that just wasn't acceptable.

Not when she was so close to training her to fulfil all of her needs. So she restricted herself to just a little dirty talk and hoped that it would be enough to persuade her to do what she wanted.

And sure enough once again Emily didn't let her down, muttering a barely audible agreement before slowly beginning to pull her cock out of Juliette's slutty little ass hole.

Which alone was enough to make Juliette quiver with pleasure as she was rocked with after-shocks of her orgasms and the feeling of that dildo being removed from her butt. Of course she missed having it inside her already, but she always love the feeling of it leaving her gaping.

In fact she loved it so much Juliette couldn't resist softly ordering, "Take a picture."

"What?" Emily frowned.

"Ya heard. Take a picture of my gaping ass hole." Juliette ordered, "Mmmmm, I can feel it. All open and slutty. But I wanna see it, and as I don't have the energy to get up right now, I need you to take a picture."

"But-" Emily began.

"Just make sure you don't get my face in it." Juliette said firmly as she reached back to spread her cheeks.

There was a moment's pause and then Emily scrambled to do as she was told, nervously telling her boss afterwards, "Okay, got it."

"Good. Now show it to me." Juliette ordered, grabbing the phone quickly from Emily when it was offered and then examining her assistant's handiwork, "Mmmmm, not bad for a first time. Yes, that's a nice wide gape. But I think we can do better if we work on your stamina. But for now, good job."

"Erm, thanks." Emily blushed.

"Now get over here and give me that cock." Juliette ordered, licking her lips at the thought of what was going to happen next.

To Juliette's delight no further words were needed, Emily simply walking around to stand in front of her face. She was obviously a little nervous, and very slow about it, but this time Juliette didn't mind as it helped build up the anticipation, her mouth increasingly watering until finally she could wrap her lips around Emily's ass flavoured dick.

The international country/pop star then let out a long moan as she tasted her favourite flavour in the world, her own ass. Oh yes, Juliette Barnes tasted her own ass on the dildo that had just pummelled her butt, and she loved every second of it, Juliette savouring the part of the strap-on which had gone as deep as it could go into her butt for several long seconds.

Once every drop of her butt cream had been cleaned off the head of the dildo Juliette started to bob her head up and down the shaft. She paused once the dildo was pressing against the back of her mouth, and the entrance to her throat, as she didn't want to overwhelm Emily.

Also she had been told by many guys this was hot, especially when she looked up at them like she was doing right now. She was relieved to find that Emily was looking at her with pretty much the same look of lust all those boys had, despite the fact that she couldn't feel it the way they could.

And it wasn't quite the same for Juliette. Honestly it was better, because this cock wasn't deflating. No, it was staying nice and hard, and leaving her more ass juice to clean up.

That meant Juliette could afford to take her time giving Emily a long, drawn out blow job. Maybe the best she'd ever given. Which was probably ironic, but she didn't care in that moment.

All Juliette cared about was getting every drop of her yummy butt juice, and not freaking out Emily, so after several minutes of just cleaning the top half of the strap-on she very cautiously started stuffing the bottom half down her throat.

Emily's mouth fell open in amazement, especially when Juliette reached the base, but she never complained. She didn't encourage Juliette in the way she would have liked, but Emily still seemed delighted by her boss indulging in her slutty nature.

When there was no more anal cream to clean Juliette reluctantly removed her mouth from the cock, looked back up at Emily and softly asked her, "Can you spoon me?"

"Of course." Emily replied, reaching for the straps to her harness.

"No, leave it on." Juliette said quickly, before grinning wickedly, "I wanna feel it against my butt."

Emily blushed slightly, but nodded, "Okay."

"And can you push it in between my cheeks? You know, like a hot dog in a bun?" Juliette pushed, and then when Emily gave her a look added," What, I told you I was an ass whore. And if you really want to please me you're going to have to fuck my ass a lot. Like all the time. And having your nice hard cock right next to my slutty little whore hole will be the height of convenience when I feel like another ass fucking. Which will probably be in like an hour, if not sooner. "

All that made Emily blush, but didn't stop her from moving to cuddling Juliette from behind and pressing her dildo firmly between the ass cheeks of her employer. Then, because she couldn't resist, Emily grinned and said, "Well, it is my job to please you. And if that means nearly non-stop ass fuckings, so be it."

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12