Pleasing Master

Story Info
New sub learns how to please Master.
3.1k words
3.87
29.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had arranged to meet at my hotel. I had driven down under the pretext of business the night before. You managed a reason to be away for two days and we decided to meet in a hotel out of town, giving you a safety zone so you wouldn't worry about being seen with me. We sat 4:00 PM as the meeting time, but you arrived a couple of hours early to change and prepare yourself. I didn't wish for you to feel any pressure, so I had reserved you a room of your own, giving you a comfort margin and some sense of safety.

I had everything arranged. The room was prepared and I was ready to receive my guest. Everything was perfect.

I had instructed you to meet me in the bar of the hotel. When at last, our eyes were able to look upon one another, the electricity in the air was awe-inspiring. You were magnificent. You dressed just as you knew I would wish for you to, provocative and sensual, while maintaining grace and an air of propriety. You were wearing your hair down, the gentle curls falling gracefully onto your neck and shoulders, just the way I like it. A tight dress accentuated your curves and the delicious roundness of your backside. You were, or course sans panties and were wearing white thigh high stockings, knowing I would melt when I discovered this delight.

Our first impulse was to seize each other in a fierce hug, then we fell into a booth and started jabbering away like teenage girls at a slumber party. You are amazed at how easy I was to talk to and we both had so much to say our words just came out in a rush. Looking into my eyes, you felt yourself sinking into them, but it was such a secure and safe feeling you submitted to it willingly. You could tell I was lost in the beauty of your Eyes and my own eyes just wouldn't leave your face.

I told you over and over again, how beautiful you were, how happy I was and how lucky we were to have found each other. Sipping wine, we relaxed and began to feel more at ease and the topics of conversation changed. We talked of things of a darker nature, desire and dominance, witchcraft and vampires.

You knew there were no expectations on my part, that you weren't obligated to sleep with me or anything of the like. You relaxed and let things take their own course, knowing you were safe in my company, as you would have been with no other.

After a time, we agreed to retire to my room and talk more intimately. Even then, you knew you would not be rushed or pushed into anything. You knew that I would let you feel your own way and that I wasn't expecting anything from you, other than friendship. As we walked down the hallway to my room, you felt relaxed and at ease. You were happy and content to be with me and a soft chuckle echoed from your throat as you realized my room adjoined your own. Crafty man you cooed at me in a soft voice.

Before we entered my room, I stood in front of you and snapped a small leather collar onto your throat. You knew you had just been claimed, in the physical realm, just as you had been claimed so long ago via the internet. Pride and excitement shivered through your whole body as the door swung slowly open.

It takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the dim shadows of the room. The lights are off, and the only illumination is provided by a dozen or so candles that are positioned around the room. The is a small wooden alter-like table against one wall, it has a few candles on it as well as an oil warmer bubbling patchouli and dragonsblood scents into the air.

You entered the room and heard the door softly lock closed behind you. Though you know there is no reason for it, a tremor of anxiety runs through your mind. Your eyes adjust and now you can see more details in the room.

There is a small sofa on one wall. Near the window and door are a table with two chairs. The table is decorated the candles and statues of faieries that seem to frolic in a lifelike manner. A purple throw drapes over it, shinning with a satiny sheen.

Your eyes glance nervously over to the bed and a lump swells in your throat. There lying atop of the mattress and attached to each of the four legs of the bed, are black leather straps and bits of shiny metal chains. Ohhhhhh ggggggggoddddddddd you hear yourself meekly murmur.

You feel me walk to stand behind you and then feel my arms wrap around you from the rear. I envelope you in my embrace and nuzzle into your neck and shoulder. A calmness overtakes you as you sense my control over the situation, over even you. You know submitting to me, is in fact, submitting to yourself and to desires smoldering in your heart for years.

I kiss you lightly on the side of your cheek and my hands steal a quick fondle as they slide down your chest to your hips. You feel yourself shiver against me, almost as if you were merely a third party observer. Again, the feeling of calm and trust overpowers your doubting mind and you feel yourself leaning back into me.

With a sudden swoop, you realize I have picked you up in my arms, and that I am holding you as easily as you would an infant. The shock of my power causes another tremble to run through you from head to toe. The effortless ease with which I swept you from your feet takes your breath away and you can only bury your face into my neck, kissing and suckling lovingly.

The aroma in the air, the candle light dancing on the shadowy walls, the mystic statues and figurines, all come together to cast a spell upon you and to leave you entranced in a wonderful way.

I carry you to the small sofa and you feel yourself lowering as I sink slowly onto the soft cushions and pillows. Now, cradled on my lap, you turn your face to me and there is no doubting your heart, mind or soul, as to who is your Master. You know. You have found him and he has claimed you, you can see it burning in my eyes.

I pull you close against me, running my hands through your hair, and tilt your head back to kiss you with a tenderness so unexpected it catches you completely off guard. No wild animal passion, no mindless throwing you down and fucking you like a mere object, you can sense my feelings and love for you in every fiber of your being and it strikes to the very core of your femininity.

My hands roam slowly and gently over your body as my lips explore and taste your own feverish lips. You can feel yourself melting into me, being absorbed by me and you know without a doubt you are submitting to me, body and soul.

We kiss for what seems an eternity. Time slips away and you are oblivious to anything other than the euphoria of my kiss and the gentle exploring of my hands as they wander over your body.

Pushing you up, I stand you on your feet and command you to undress for me. With a quick wriggle, you are standing totally nude in front of me and there are no words to describe the joy in your heart as you see the obvious admiration and appreciation burning in my eyes.

I pull you down across my lap, your glorious ass tightens and a shiver of anticipation makes goose-bumps arise over your bare skin. My hand cups gently on your ass, my fingers tighten and squeeze it firmly and then masterful fingers begin their exploration.

Raising my hand, I being it down with a light smack on your ass. A squeal of surprise and delight bursts from you and you quickly subdue yourself. I run my hands down your thighs, spreading them and softly dragging my fingers along the plump lips of your pussy.

Again my hand raises and smacks down on your backside. The ample roundness of your ass jiggles under the spanking and my hand again and again flies down to spank you. Your ass begins to sting in a delicious burning/searing sort of way, that sends chills of pleasure throughout your entire body.

When the stinging gets worse and a burning pain begins to make you uncomfortable, my hand stops and the gentle caresses of my loving fingers lovingly rub away the pain.

Your body begins to relax and now you find yourself enjoying the sensation of my rock hard cock digging into your stomach. A girlish giggle slips out and you squirm with delight, grinding my cock against you.

Forgetting all except your pleasure, you are startled to feel my hands intertwine themselves into your hair. I close my fingers on the soft curls and tug backwards. A gentle jerk, but a firm one, forces your head backwards as a moan (of a curious mixture of pain and pleasure) escapes your throat. Tugging backwards on your hair, I make your entire body arch upwards.

Holding your head with my left hand, I yank firmly enough to hurt, but not quite enough to make tears come to your eyes. As your body arches backwards, my right hand starts spanking you again. Smack, smack, smack, my hand splats down on your creamy chocolate ass. As the stinging starts to burn into your backside, it combines with the searing sensation from your hair and delicious warmth spreads through your body. My right hand stops spanking, but the left one still holds your hair trapped in a vice grip. My right hand massages your ass and then you feel my fingers sliding between the plump cheeks to explore your quivering asshole.

You here a plastic popping sound and then hear liquid gurgling from a bottle. You feel a cool, wet lubricant tickling your ass and then shiver with delight as my forefinger slowly slides into your ass.

Feeling my finger burying deeply into your ass is heavenly. The muscles of your anus spasm and cling tightly to my finger as it slides in, the muscles deep within your rectum contract in a natural response to force the intruder out. You love that sensation, the rippling and contracting muscles adjusting to a foreign invader assaulting your ass.

The bliss of it overwhelms you and as if it were some disembodied voice from far away, your hear your voice cry out.

"Ohhhh GOD Bodie, fuck my ass, baby. Stick in another finger and fingerfuck me hard!"

As the words slipped from your mouth, you recoil in shock and alarm. You know you have done something very wrong. You know you will be punished for this. The pit of your stomach drops as if falling from a cliff and a lump rises in your throat.

My hands have stopped. Other than a slight tightening jerk of your hair, I haven't reacted, but you know I am going to. You know you have been naughty and you also know that your behavior demands punishment.

You have regained control of yourself, lying there shaking in fear and anxiety. You wish to cry out for forgiveness, to beg for mercy or to make excuses for your lack of respect. You want to tell me you made a mistake, that you weren't being disrespectful or brazen. You know better, though. You know better than to speak. You simply lie there and wait.

Tossing you off of my lap, I throw you to the floor and you recover yourself on your knees. You quickly assume a proper position, eyes down to the floor, hands on your thighs and sit back on your heels. Kneeling in perfect submission, your quavering voice slips softly into the air.

"Master, this girl would like to speak, she would like to explain"

You can feel my eyes boring into you. You can sense my disapproval simply by my manner of breathing. My silence is deafening. Your own devastation leaves you breathless.

Finally, my voice rumbles out with a low growl, I am obviously straining hard to control my anger and displeasure.

"Speak, explain yourself if you can, but don't think it will ease your punishment."

In stammering run-on sentences, your words fly out of your mouth without pausing for breath. You tell me you KNOW you did the unthinkable, your only excuse is stupidity and thoughtlessness brought on by bliss. You beg me to punish you, to let you make it up to me, to let you show your respect and obedience in any way I can think of. Tears stream down your face as you explain that you are fully away you are NOT my equal and do NOT deserve to call me by my given name.

Before you say more, my voice booms out to you.

"Stop this sniveling, I understand you made a mistake, I know you did so because passion overwhelmed you, I think more of my little slave than that, but you WILL learn not to allow such thoughtless insults to your Master."

With your head still bowed, you see my feet walk by you and to the suitcase on a stand in the closet. You hear the zipper zzzzziiiiiipppppp open and something rustling inside.

Again, I am standing in front of you. I grab your hair roughly and jerk your head backwards, tears come to your eyes from the pain, but more so from the humiliation. You see a bright red, rubber ball in my hand. It is attached to a black leather strap. Taking your jaw in my hand, I squeeze with thumb and forefinger, forcing your mouth wide open with a sharp pain that robs the air from your lungs.

I force the ball into your open mouth and fasten the strap around your head tightly. The strap pulls your hair and the ball forces your mouth open so wide it immediately makes your jaws ache.

You don't even whimper, you just kneel there trying to keep away from direct eye contact with the Master you so adore and that you know you so very much hurt and disappointed.

Then I reach into my pocket and pull out a piece of chain about a foot long. At each end are what look like flat roach clips. Fear knots into a hard ball in the pit of your stomach.

I roll your nipple in my fingers, tugging it and twisting it to make it hard. Then I open and slowly close the clamp on your nipple. As the clamp closes, it pinches harder and harder, until you can scarcely breath. You would swear your nipple would explode like someone squeezing an over ripe plum. Finally, at long last, the clamp squeezes no tighter.

Your eyes widen in terror as you see my fingers squeezing open the second clamp at the other end of the chain. Though you try to control it, a wild whimper gurgles out from around the ball. Again, I slowly control the pressure as it clamps onto your nipple, that much you are grateful for, you can only imagine the pain had I of just snapped them on.

Watching fearfully from your peripheral vision, you see me stoop and pick up a wide, flat leather paddle. It is much like a ping-pong paddle, but with a longer handle. Your muscles tighten involuntarily as I walk to stand behind of you, slightly to the side. I lift one boot clad foot and place it between your shoulder blades, slowly forcing you down flat on your chest, but with your exposed ass stuck high in the air. The position is awkward, the chain connecting your nipples digs into your chest and I push harder, forcing you to turn your face to the side.

The ache of the ball in your jaws, mixed with the pressure of it being pressed against the floor, combine with the almost unbearable burn in your nipples to make you sob in shame and pain.

Lifting the paddle, I bring it down with GREAT force on your left ass cheek. The resounding slap of it colliding with your ass startles you and makes you jump, but my foot bears down firmer into your back. As the paddle hits you, I speak in a firm voice.

"You will NOT refer to me other than as Sir, Master or even fucking GOD, but you will NOT call me by anything less."

I swing again and bring the paddle down on your right ass. The impact is more than you ever imagined, you have never been hit so hard in your life. The flat surface of the leather paddle makes a smacking sound that reverberates off of the silent hotel room walls.

"You WILL remember to respect your Master!"

SPLAT! The paddle again takes your breath away as it collides with your soft ass. You can feel your ass reddening and tightening from the blood rushing to the point of impact. Smack, Smack, SMACK! The paddle strikes its terror and pain into you time and time again. Pain is all you know, it is all you feel, it consumes your very soul. Pain, remorse and shame.

The heel of my boot digs into your back and the paddle sends shockwaves of pain through your ass and makes the plump cheeks wobble and jiggle. The ball in your mouth has your jaws aching and cramping, while the nipple clamps sting and burn. The complete assault of pain on your senses wins the battle of wills you are fighting and you feel sobs shake your body.

You kneel there, half kneeling, half lying prone and your body is racked with sobbing and sorrow.

Finally, mercifully, the punishment stops.

I pull you gently to an upright kneeling position and with tender fingers I slowly (removing them quickly is excruciating) nipple clamps. Then I gingerly unfasten the gag strap and ease the ball from your aching jaws.

I lean down, and lovingly pull you to your feet. I cup my hand under your jaw and tilt your eyes to meet mine. Startled at first and then cringing with shame and even more remorse, you see silvery trails running down my cheeks from free flowing tears. I kiss you lightly on the tip of your nose and whisper softly to you.

"Please, my sweet little slave, never make me do that to you again."