Pleasing Mistress

Story Info
Utmost obedience to details is expected, all the time.
1.3k words
4.08
32.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chiseled chin and patrician's nose held no disdain for the girl, as they remained set, poised. The beautiful woman quietly watched from the interior of her home as the girl worked in the small rose garden in front of her home. Focusing on the delicate hands hard at work tugging weeds, the way her girl's eyes flashed in the early morning sunlight, the glint of energy that seemed to crackle in the fiery mane, all caught her attention as she stared.

Young and lovely, her slave had come to her needing little training. She was a gift from a male friend. The girl had been everything she had dreamed of and more. Sometimes, she would see her friend and thank him profusely for the gift. Now, as she watched the way her deft fingers tended the garden, she smiled again to herself, as always grateful. Patience marked the work her girl did for her.

Dressed in a candy apple red turtleneck with a loose fitting black jumper thrown over her, she knelt in the soft dirt. The skirt of the black jumper was cut to the specifications of her Mistress, short and innocent yet decent for out of doors use. The fiery red hair, kept long and straight also per her Mistress' wishes, was tugged into a ponytail, giving the illusion of youth to a greater degree. Actually, she was 24, but with a ponytail and the right clothes, the illusion was well kept and she looked much younger. It was how her Mistress wished her to appear.

As her Mistress watched, unknown to the busy garden slave, the girl brushed a loose tendril of hair out of her face and smudged a dark smirch on her nose. It was precious and only added to the youthful look. With dirt still clinging to her fingertips, she reached for the sleeve of one arm and pushed it up to cool off a bit. Horror filled her face as she realized she'd left black stains on the ring at the end of the sleeve. Looking up, she noticed too late she was being observed. The expression on the woman's face watching out the window had changed from gentle pleasantry to fierce disappointment.

Rising as if she heard a mental call, the girl quickly gathered the few tools and carried them to the side shed. Knowing it would be foolish to add insult to injury and forget another detail. After replacing the tools, she entered the side of the house so she would not track in mud. She left her shoes by the door and another dressier pair of black patent leather replaced them. The flounce of her red ruffled socks seemed to have lost its bounce, reflecting in some odd way the change in circumstance. Quickly, she scampered to the room where she knew Mistress would be waiting.

Dropping to all fours at the threshold to the door, she crawled silently to her Owner's feet. Pressing a demure kiss to the naked top of her foot, she did not even dare to lift her eyes. Instead, her dark eyes kept drifting to the sleeve of her shirt and she shuddered. In a moment of haste, she had likely ruined something Mistress had given her. She trembled in shame.

"The thing is, you know better, girl," the voice echoed quietly in her ear. It seemed as if Mistress spoke to her through a tunnel of self-control, almost too steely in her resolve not to sound angry. Mistress reached down and cupped her chin with a grip that caused her to wince. The once cute smudge of dirt that tipped her nose now angered her. It was further evidence of her lack of attention. With a nail, she scraped the offensive dirt off and offered the nail to her girl to clean. As the girl sucked the dirt and cleaned her Mistress again she heard her speak. "You're filthy. When you're suitably clean, return to me. And don't bother with clothing." Her finality to her voice dismissed the girl.

After a very speedy but very thorough shower, the girl returned to her Mistress' feet. Her skin glowed a soft pink hue from the scalding temperature of the shower. Red tresses hung limply around her innocent face. The fear that reflected in her eyes showed contrition and in a way it pleased her Mistress. Without word, she was commanded to come closer and lay across her lap. Presenting her knowingly for discipline.

"Before you are punished, tell me why you're being punished, pet." Amazingly, the voice that questioned came out gently and not laced with anger. The girl was grateful for the time Mistress allowed her to shower. It also afforded her Owner time to calm. As she settled like a human drape over her Mistress, her words came tumbling out to answer. "Always, your girl is to keep herself neat and respect the things you've given her. With haste, in the garden this morning, because I wished for comfort in the heat more than I sought obedience, I pressed dirt into a shirt you provided for me."

No more words were spoken, just the application of a leather strap. Repeatedly she was struck. The welts crisscrossed her ass as if a painting on a canvas were being designed. Long after she began to cry, her Mistress continued to discipline her. Gasping for air, clinging to her ankle for balance, trying to maintain some dignity in the spanking, but the girl finally caved and begged mercy. Screaming words of repentance, mumbling for forgiveness, begging for her to stop and finally she felt no more heat.

As tender hands moved over the welts to trace them, a quiet voice reached into the pain-induced trance. "I know you will not forget again, my pet." Gentle hands roamed the fiery flesh. Color matched the shade of her hair and intoxicated her Owner. As if the redness itself inspired passion, she began to stroke into the cleft of the girl's ass. Soon, fingers inserted into the moist passage of her pussy. Despite the spanking being for discipline, she knew her girl would also be wet. She was correct.

Begging with all she had within her, through the sobbing that ensued from the serious spanking, the girl asked, "Please Mistress, allow your girl to taste you. Please let her show you how much she loves you and how sorry she is she let you down?" Such electricity flowed in her words and brought a shudder to her Owner. The fingers that were teasing her pussy entered viciously as she heard the quiet plea.

Sliding from the straight-backed chair to lay on a pelt on the floor before the fire, her Mistress pulled the girl with her. Entwining her head in her fist, she dragged the little face to her parted thighs. Robes spilled open to reveal no undergarments. Sniffing the passionate scent of her Mistress fired the girl's yearning. Her tongue reached for the slit before her face actually drew close enough to taste. Thrusting tongue and finger into the holes, eating with the desire she felt in her soul to please, she attacked her Mistress.

Roaming hands pinched and tweaked at the girl while she devoured. The closer her Owner drew to climax the rougher she became. Welts on her ass from the earlier spanking now became targets for her nails to dig into and use. The building passion drew them both in its wake. As her Mistress began to clench her muscles, balling up for a wild release, the girl also felt her own need building. A single phrase escaped her Owner's perfect lips, "Cum with me, my pet!" and together they screamed and shook.

The anger of the morning had passed. The mistake had been paid for and then some. Mistress drew her girl into her arms and as the morning fire popped and hissed at them, they drifted into a light nap. Life was beautiful once more.